The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+105
SuperJunior
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
Mimsers
QQLoveQQ
WonderFul
Britta1505
littlemoth
JaeCherry
xElfie
bof
iAMViP
Melinda
Shardz
ijustlovetvxq
SparklingDiamond
POWitszROSIE
jojoushi
Mizuki
I_love_korean_musik
devi210
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
eunmi
chibie
alwaiis_u
DEADDx
izzybellboo
herobaby
Forever Hate The Nine
akemi_cho
x.suyin
ai_sumairu
IhatejesSICKa
Hailmine
xiaheternally
JaeMinLuv08
OopurpleoO
xiahjaesu
klSTAND21
SUJUDB
The.day.dreamer
hell088
snurfyangel
xjjjLOVE
lovewg
Rawr!
YooSulover
soshihater
EasternBaDa
dumdum
jaejae19
aida.JJ
sadface
brr0kenn
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
rikaSU
snsdsuckss
SujuAngeL
Ethanol
B*tchanny
SoHot
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
STANDupPEOPLE
sXiAHn
jaejoongie1314
hiyostand
Hanteuk
kxluv
pinkrebel18
daesungvip
~wOonDerLoOve~
queenbee
yuniel
Elfie
super weaniee jr.
boiler_pot
Spriinklezz
twinklestar
LUPIN
collation
IhateSOSHI
uknow_wifey
love_cinnabon
soshit
wickedfairy
sujuismysoju
jaeSMILES
Hannie*Saru
supermarbel_cake
Azure Ire
Love_WonderGirls
mkd454
Hazy
koreangurl2626
Yumii
paboshitdae
key
Bento_box
Angela
fuzzywuzzy
Chocolate
yudit
Tuyetienhi
Zoy
Oh_Mona
109 posters

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Fri 03 Oct 2008, 8:00 pm

paboshitdae wrote:it doesn't stop at only a forum even our name:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img88/476/dumbcc4.jpg
    WHAT A ITCH! she & ALL HER DUMB ITCHES needs to STOP being a THEIFT!

----EDITED BY MOD: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE IMAGE----
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by paboshitdae Fri 03 Oct 2008, 8:32 pm

STUpiD-CRack_HEad wrote:
    paboshitdae wrote:it doesn't stop at only a forum even our name:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img88/476/dumbcc4.jpg
    WHAT A ITCH! she & ALL HER DUMB ITCHES needs to STOP being a THEIFT!

i know..
    she suucchhh a shitroller.

----EDITED BY MOD: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE IMAGE----
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Sat 04 Oct 2008, 10:13 am

STUpiD-CRack_HEad wrote:
    We hate Antis so, we can't bring them to stop the war & be peaceful. (because they are immature^^)

oh wow! bring peace? ahhaha bebe is FUNNY! she better CHECK at herself before she CHECK others! she call us immature doing stupid videos, doing this fourm! she call herself immature too? she just need to shut tha F! up! before there gonna be some problems between me & her!

lmfao yeah i read that.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sat 04 Oct 2008, 10:26 am

People I think it's time we ignore this pathetic fool. Dont bother with this rip off. As dearest Zoy said:

Zoxy Zoy wrote:
    Often imitated, never duplicated ;)

We rock, hence the imitation however bad, take this as a compliment, she fears us so much but also loves us by ripping us off. Razz
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:02 pm

yea but you know...
    one of my Indonesian antis said that in SYP there is this new group or forum also called STAND

but the meaning is
    STAND = Strong Till All Nine Dominates

yea rite XDXD
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:22 pm

Imitation is the best form of flattery.
    and u know u are a threat when people hate u. i think when people hate u it means u have influence so this is good news for us.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Post by paboshitdae Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:26 pm

soshihater wrote:yea but you know...
    one of my Indonesian antis said that in SYP there is this new group or forum also called STAND

but the meaning is
    STAND = Strong Till All Nine Dominates

yea rite XDXD

are you serious?
    O__O"
    i wanna see that forum.
    ==" shit roller got to stop man.
    they have brains... okay they don't but it not that hard to come up with your own forum name,
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Sat 04 Oct 2008, 2:06 pm

Yep I just saw that forum, and I thought it was hilarious!!!! XD
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 04 Oct 2008, 3:48 pm

OMFG THATS MY DAMN PICTURE!!!!!!!!!
    noooooo Stephanie Unnie!
    that damn Insane has polluted that picture.
    what f**ken crazy fans how pathetic they don't take the time to pay attention to their own so called idols anymore
    they'd rather spend all their time hating on us
    what disgusting insanes.

and just like those members of snSHIT their COPIERS.
    can't be unique if it bit them on their asses.
    how HONESTLY pathetic.

but they copy us so much WERE like their freaking idols
    but I would NEVER want to have fans like THIS no thank you.

Insanes we're flattered but you and your "girls" have no place in society so high tale it off to Mars.
    snurfyangel
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by snurfyangel Sat 04 Oct 2008, 6:47 pm

insones will always be insane...
    they amazed me by their insanity...
    plain stupidity...

but using Stephanie pictures...
    for some reason I felt hurt...
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by paboshitdae Sat 04 Oct 2008, 7:17 pm

snurfyangel wrote:insones will always be insane...
    they amazed me by their insanity...
    plain stupidity...

but using Stephanie pictures...
    for some reason I felt hurt...

whhatt?
    are you guys talking about the anti-anti forum?
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:10 pm

dude, i noticed that too! that... admin has the same freaking avvie. wth.

i feel your pain xjjjlove~
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by paboshitdae Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:14 pm

STANDupPEOPLE wrote:dude, i noticed that too! that... admin has the same freaking avvie. wth.

i feel your pain xjjjlove~

ohhh~! that where i seen it before!
    =slaps forehead=
    snurfyangel
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by snurfyangel Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:36 pm

^yeah..that stupid admin...

but the only thing that is pretty there is stephanie avvie that they used..lol

its amazing that no one reg in there...
    *jumping joy in happiness*
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by paboshitdae Sat 04 Oct 2008, 10:34 pm

^ actually they have 11 now

my 5 bucks is on that bebeayumi was so desperate that she created some more people to join xD
    hell088

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-05

Post by hell088 Sun 05 Oct 2008, 3:29 am

hahaha.......thats why are so COOL!!!!!!...............that they need to copy STAND!!!....
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Sun 05 Oct 2008, 7:57 am

wow~ we should thank them for being our antis-antis... we're famous!! LOL.. anyway hwating S.T.A.N.D! live forever until the end come ^^
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Sun 05 Oct 2008, 3:37 pm

wow......they sure don't love their stars do they??

seriously this is hilarious and delusional! who's ever heard of a anit-anti fan forum?

they just keep proving how delusional they are *Sighs* cat so proud
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Post by klSTAND21 Tue 07 Oct 2008, 7:09 pm

Shouldn't that forum be violating some kind of copyright rule or something? like copying STAND's background and layout and stuff like that? I may be wrong, but that's just messed up.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 08 Oct 2008, 8:55 pm

^ yup it's breaking the rule actually!.
    but hey! delusionfuls are a bunch of idiots rite?? they wil never understand what is that copyright thingy!

their heads are full with shitdae in it XDXD
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Thu 09 Oct 2008, 12:20 am

i saw another similar one at soompi
    Power of STAND it's post #11. here's a pic
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 4 Untitled
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Thu 09 Oct 2008, 6:37 pm

^ lol, who cares. if anyone google stand snsd, they would find our forum, not their lameass signature and lies.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Thu 09 Oct 2008, 7:27 pm

they better change the BACK GROUND!!!!
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Post by klSTAND21 Fri 10 Oct 2008, 5:29 pm

I know i already replied to this thread but I thought of something funny. If they say how much they dislike antis, *seems like that is mostly going towards us* and how bad antis are. haha Why do they call themselves "ANTIS" as well? Ha doesn't make sense. Must be a delusionful who started this. bragging Razz
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Sat 11 Oct 2008, 1:46 pm

check out the sig yo~~ haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 9:29 am