The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Raemi
kxluv
forgotten.
YooSulover
xjjjLOVE
ihatesnsB
IhateSnSbtiche
soshihater
hatepastelpink
Love_WonderGirls
antisnsdunite
supermarbel_cake
lovewg
yunnie
Chocolate
brokenhearted
jaeSMILES
friglet
soshit
iSTAND
Bento_box
Zoy
Oh_Mona
27 posters

When Soshi fans go too far

Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

When Soshi fans go too far Empty When Soshi fans go too far

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 16 Sep 2008, 8:09 pm

Just when you thought Soshi fans couldn't get any worse, they come out and prove you wrong with something like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ino-dmV7By8

Kudos to you if you watch it untill the end.

If you're familiar with the maker of this video, you would know that all they seem to do is make videos in dedication to us. Yes, not antifans in general, but to SNSD anti-fans in particular, us here in STAND. At first I thought most of their videos are pathetic, and all they seem to do is accuse us of being mean. Something you'd hear in a playground probably, you brush those things off because anybody with a brain will be able to tell that they're just being childish. But when you start comparing peaceful demonstrations to physical abuse, then it goes too far.

I find it disgusting that this person would put SNSD antis in the same category as the anti-fans that stooped so low morally. They even put it on the same level as what happened to Taeyeon. Sorry soshi fans, but there is a big diffference with what happened with the others mentioned in the video. If you were so knowledgable you would know that the reason Taeyeon got those messages were because that very same day, she had called KangIn, her radio co-host, who just happens to be her sunbae, a "Retard" (A swear word in Korean). KangIn covered up for her, and to put that incident on the same level as Physical harm, is demeaning the pain that certain stars have had to go through due to anti-fan attacks.

Theres a difference, quite a big difference, between SNSD antis and all the other ones. Its funny that Soshi fans keep saying they're being victimised and then they accuse us of being evil creatures out to get blood. We SNSD Antis are the new breed of anti fan, especially STAND understand that a lot of people are going to think we're jealous and mean, and will probably never understand our cause. Yet putting us on the level of such disgusting human beings, that's where we draw the line. If anything it shows the lack of better judgement of these Soshi fans to be so shallow and dense.

When have we (Our any of fellow antis abroad) ever tried to Physically abuse/injure any member of SNSD? When have we gone and sent them death threats or poisoned cakes? When a member of theirs gets injured, when did we flood their fansites and say that we wished for worse? If you were to go to the biggest Anti SNSD communites, you would see that people running it are against any inhumane acts. And take that matter very seriously.

Do you know the number of times, I've seen SNSD fans say that they wanted to "Kill" antis? In their public forums, in threads they dedicated to SNSD or blogs. Or the number of times they hounded Antis/Neutrals on the internet, saying malicious and cruel things. Remember DC? When SNSD fans stabbed, beat and raped any Cass/ELF/Triple S they could get their hands on? If not doing the physical harm themselves, they stood to watch and laugh. And then have the audacity to make a video like this.

That goes for both the National and International fans.

The main difference between antis of any other artist and SNSDs is that We do not act, or condone any violent behaviour or anything inhumane. Thats why, DC, SMTownlive Seoul/Shanghai were so great, because it was completely peaceful, and every participant had every right to do what they did.

SNSD have gotten so many antis not because they're jealous, or because they are 'close' to DBSK/Suju, its because of them and the way they act, represent and hold themselves. They show the most disrespect to their Sunbaes and all that are around them, thats why they attracted another breed of fan, and another breed of anti. They got less than what they deserved, antis went easy on them, and treated them like Human beings. And now we are being put on the same level as typical malicious antis of the past.

The label "Anti Fan" is usually looked upon negatively, we are not SNSD fans nor are we neutral towards them. SNSD are not our main target. Their disbandment is what we strive for, not because we hate them so much, but as to put the control back into the fans hands. Having such a disrespectful and deceiving image(Just look at this article, it points out all the deceiving factors of their image) is pulloting the industry and we are taking a stand for our right as consumers. Not because we are 'mean', 'evil' or 'heartless'.

Kim Heechul wrote:
    Entertainers exist to give enjoyment to the public, we're not fish on a cutting board, don't cut us too much.

The maker of the video quoted Heechul's comment about Anti fans when they verbally attacked him about his accident in 2006. You know, those disgusting human beings that mocked him for surviving the accident, who I am not going to quote. When have you ever seen an SNSD anti say something of the sort? Yet the Korean SNSD fans made violent references towards Super Junior members KangIn and SungMin and even sunk as low as to mock DongHae for losing his father (May he rest in Peace).

And now they are comparing THAT to messages of disgust at Taeyeon for insulting someone older than her and her senior? And Tiffany for laughing at something silly as her co-host expressed his sympathy for victims of the Sichuan earthquake?

Entertainers do exist to give enjoyment to the public, but these girls are doing the very opposite. They infuriate the public with every comment they make, they insult our favourite stars, they make ignorant/insensitive statements and NOW because we have chosen to boycott them, we are the cruel ones?

Have Soshi fans moral and humane standards gotten so low that they would do so much damage and then try to make us out to be the ones in the wrong?

As I said before, we only have the label "Anti", but in essence we are "Fans of K-pop". Some of us are fans of K-pop in general and do not enjoy having to see SNSD everywhere we turn. Not all antis are fans of SM artists, so a lot of the references applied to us, are redundant. Though some are fans of SM artists and are tired of having their Idols being put aside for the sake of SNSD, those fans are also sick of having their idols and themselves being neglected by SM. And when we speak our minds we are all made out out be petty fangirls. I wonder though where the male antis lie in the super-judgement abilities of Soshi fans(!).

Now, tell me, who are the ones that should be complaining? SNSD Antis are the ones being subjected to cruelty by SM, simply for speaking our minds, and are being called 'Evil' and 'malicious'. We are being hounded on the internet and are uncomfortable in our own fandom. Our stars are suffering and so are we, and you say we have no right to take a STAND?

Last edited by Oh_Mona on Wed 17 Sep 2008, 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

When Soshi fans go too far Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far

Post by Zoy Tue 16 Sep 2008, 8:14 pm

Mona, despite your age, you are truly wise. I love you

beautiful article, dear.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Tue 16 Sep 2008, 8:25 pm

Too proud yo~

You spoke for a lot of us in this. These fans are seriously ill-mannered and uneducated. Kpop does not revolve around idol groups and your judgement is not the only judgement out there, or the only one worth acknowledging.

In order to exist peacefully fans of all groups and artist need to understand eachother and be open minded. These DelusionFuls don't allow us to.

Your insulting yourself with this piece of trash video. You should be ashamed of yourself. For serious. And those fools egging this user on should take a good look at themselves and what is really going on.

Should we blame the public school educational system? Not really, some people despite the level of education and their age tend to be as foolish as the younger less educated few.

Instead of making things better and getting support for their idols, they are making them worse and adding fuel to the already roaring fire.

Disgusting. Truly disgusting.

Comparing poisoning to messages, where the hell is the sense in that?
    iSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by iSTAND Tue 16 Sep 2008, 9:12 pm

Ahh , finally , those soshis have done it now. I totally I agree with you. Why are we STANDers , considered like mass murderers ? We are only expressing our opinions about them. We do not say " Oh let's go Kill SNSD fans or even better SNSD themselves " , we antis/STANDers are not nor think like that. Maybe we dream about SNSD disappearing but we do not actually go and try to make them disappear. Nor do we try to make Soshis into Antis , do we ? NO ! Unlike Soshis their ideas to us antis / STANDers are very harsh and commanding. Like how they make videos of how we " SHOULD " become a DelusionFuls. We are mature and intelligent people , we like to express our feelings and hatred of SNSD , we understand to not bother with DelusionFuls at all. We know the point where we should stop talking because we went over the line/border. Like we know when to stop bashing on them and when we've went to over board. Those DelusionFuls should know when they should stop bashing on us and when they've went overboard. They also should know that just by bashing on us Antis just make us look down on SNSD just as more. > > > To the matter of fact someone from STAND should just go up and tell like SoshiHwaiting , or like BeBeAyumi [ and that person who made the video ] that their videos [ even though they THINK they are trying to help ] are not helping SNSD at all. Like I said it's just helping SNSD get OUT of business not in business.
    Ahh , if only writing and language was about writing paragraphs/poems/etc about SNSD. It'd be soo much easier for me. XDD [ Sorry ; yes , I know totally randomness ]

Last edited by iSTAND on Wed 17 Sep 2008, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Wed 17 Sep 2008, 12:10 am

i agree with you..
    since we're 'antis' , some people or specifically delusionfuls portrayed us as the evils one and have no life because we are anti-ing snsd because we are JEALOUS...
    'everyone makes mistakes' < words that usually came out from the sushi rollers' mouths...i know that no one is perfect in this world and we should forgive for their mistakes but they keep repeating the same mistakes ..as public figures they should control their behaviour and show good manners and also think before they do something...instead of being good role models, they give bad influences to their own fans especially.
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Wed 17 Sep 2008, 1:05 am

god. first off, i wanna say that youtube member that made that video is just....<___<
    she keeps saying that she doesn't mean to offend and that she won't do it again...THEN SHE DOES IT AGAIN D:!

they make it seem like we hate them for no reason. like we just come together to hate. but they NEVER make videos discussing the reasons WHY we dislike snsd. its just ridiculous.
    i kinda wish they would just let us be.
    i read a comment on youtube and it was so true. i don't think i've ever seen videos of antis trying to convince or recruit more antis (just vids expressing why we don't like snsd), however you see so many videos from soshi fans trying to make antis change their ideals and try to "love" snsd.

and i'm sorry we hurt their poor idols "feelings", but they should seriously think before they act. also, they make it seem like we literally rip the girls hearts out! its crazy! we're a civilized anti group. we don't use violence, and don't intend to, but they make it seem like we commit murder everytime we say something bad towards snsd.

they seriously need to grow up so they can handle a few "mean" words.
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Wed 17 Sep 2008, 1:31 am

on the day that TaeYeon cried, she has called KangIn "retarded". That's why so many anti messages that were sent. Isn't it her fault at first place to call a sunbae like that??
    I don't understand how you could put AFS on the same level at the antifan that hurted Yunho. We didn't physically harm them, right? Instead, Sone was the one that harmed us in DC with beating up and threatening. We PROTESTED because we didn't like them by Silent Treatment. Can't people protest for what they believe in?
    ^ that was posted in a comment by snoopykiri.
    ive gotta admit that she is speaking alot of truth. SNSD are almost one of the worse bands out (in terms of image and respect) and yet no harm has ever come to them, only quiet protests? Sone are constantly talking bad of us for the sake of protesting, but what happens when something finally happens to Soshi? (not that anything will)
    Thats why i love STAND. we are peacful mature antifans. We have no intention for harm to come to them, only disbandment.
    And im disgusted they even considered to compare us to the girl who poisoned Yunho and all those fans who hurt Donghae/Heechul/Kangin/Sungmin.
    We are nothing like them!~

Very well written Mona dear!~
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Wed 17 Sep 2008, 3:06 am

Wow Mona that was nicely written & so true.
    That video made me feel bad for Yunho, Kangin & Heechul but for Taeyeon no. I'm annoyed that she even place us on the level of those antis. Like we have been emphasizing from the beginning we are civil antis. We have silent protest, we show are dislike by showing "X's" we don't do anything physically harmful or say anything rude or cold-hearted like what does antis said to Heechul. That is just disgusting. I do not wish for any of snsd to die or want something physically happened to them.

We are being hounded on the internet and are uncomfortable in our own fandom

That is so true...a friend of mine whom is also a shapley found out I'm an anti she's both shapley & sone all since she found out I'm an anti & I tried to explain to her that I am a civil anti, she doesn't understand so now we aren't really friends anymore.
    Chocolate
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by Chocolate Wed 17 Sep 2008, 8:07 am

Nicely written!! I agree, I can't understand how they can compare us antis to some kind of murder or lunatic (okay, maybe some antis are like that, but let us not judge every one because of that).

Actually, when I first joined STAND, I thought that the members here where going to be all crazy and comment really bad stuff about SNSD (like "die" and stuff).. I've never been a ANTI-fan before, and the whole deal were really new for me.. But I noticed how civilized the ANTI's here are, and I of course also realized that the STAND ANTI's just want SNSD to disband and nothing else.

..that's the reason why I hate it when people compare us to ANTI's that are really trying to harm other artist just for the joy of it. Because we are not like that, and just like you wrote, that's why we do protest like "Silence Treatment", "Black Ocean" and the "X-ing" in China.. if you compare that to the SNSD-fans that hurts other fans and bash artists because of their love for their artist.. who do you honestly think is worse?!!
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:19 am

The main reason why i become an antis because of their fans.

I just don't get why none can not accept that their idol have antis
    just like so many other artist that do. I met so many wonder girls & the grace
    antis & trust me they are even worst.

comparing what happen to kangin & yunho to taeyeon in the video is bull , people
    that leave those comment was piss off that taeyeon say a cus word. Not because they just HATE HER. Those comment that kangin read & cry is BECAUSE OF ANTIS. DAMN those none really piss me off . What snsd got don't even compared to what the suju boys went tho.

Though some are fans of SM artists and are tired of having their Idols being put aside for the sake of SNSD, those fans are also sick of having their idols and themselves being neglected by SM. And when we speak our minds we are all made out out be petty fangirls. I wonder though where the male antis lie in the super-judgement abilities of Soshi fans(!).

agreed big time, my friend is a big the grace fan he hate snsd mostly because
    SM push grace into japan & watch as those girls work their butt off. Then in korea
    snsd enjoy all the fame , which they feed off from their senior.

good article btw.
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Wed 17 Sep 2008, 2:20 pm

I totally agree!!
    Do they really think those low antis are who WE are?
    They're so wrong.....

Why do they get those hate comments? Why don't you ask why they should get the love comments? It's the same, if you are a celebrity, you should of known that a long time ago, you're exposed to the public, and they WILL be people who like you, but there will also be people who will NOT like you. You choose your own path.

I mean, it is totally wrong to diss the family of theirs, and harms them, but note that VERY few of the anti-fans are like that, they need to know that we anti-fans, are just like them fans.....it's just which side we go on....
    I swear, I have too much to say, but it'll take a long time....lol
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Wed 17 Sep 2008, 2:25 pm

i love you mona<3
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Wed 17 Sep 2008, 2:49 pm

also, THIS is my absolute favorite snstd fan reply.
    this was after some girl was talking about taeyeon saying the word "retard". i guess the fan couldn't think of a comeback XD

"oh, man , why do you make snsd so bad?!!
    saying heechul's & kangin's antis are okay -.-
    F**k KOREAN WORDS!! -.-' retard?! WHATS WRONG ON THAT?! everyone in this world is an retard... my god.... "

i guess trying to have a "smart people" converstation was just too much for her Razz
    antisnsdunite
    antisnsdunite
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 34
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by antisnsdunite Wed 17 Sep 2008, 3:09 pm

your article says the truth...every single thing u said is correct I wish those stupid snshitdae fans would come here and see this....thye just want to ignore the truth and protect their little angels..I mean its right to protect ur Idol but when its the truth and its hurting and insulting other ppl then they should admit their faults but u know delusionals they are hypnotized by those shitdae's...I hope one day they see the truth
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Wed 17 Sep 2008, 4:56 pm

Reading so many articles on STAND it really shows that we ARE just normal civil people (just to add- with brains and sophistication). There are blatant reasons for our disapproval of their presence and what really bugs me is when s<3nes are completely blinded by snsds absolute wrong doings right infront of them. It's not just one or two that they can make excuses for, but continuous non-stop disrespect to sunbaes, countries, fans and even themselves. Honestly.. when they debuted I was pretty neutral with snsd and thought I could try to like them, but everytime I saw their shows I couldn't help but see right through their fakeness. The vibe they give off is no natural one and it's definately not a nice one either. I have NEVER been an anti or even participated in an anti forum. Actually it's possible to call me a fan turned anti. In fact there are many us in this situation which again shows the absolute disgust and dissappointment snsd have given to their fans -This means we have seen things on both perspectives-

That is also why S<3nes need to get over themselves when they continue to call anti-snsds "jealous" -and they wonder why we call them delusionfuls. They think we have time to JUST be jealous of them? Are they the only artist in the World who are quote "pretty and talented"? Do they think they are even WORTH our envy/jealousy?
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Wed 17 Sep 2008, 8:48 pm

no matter how much i hate snsd resorting to violence is not the way to do it..

what happned in DC & the Sm Town tours are the "nicest" way for us to show our disapprovement towards those girls who doesnt know the word RESPECT..

i've watched the vid & watever to him..XD

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2008, 9:54 pm

Gosh I still don't understand why DelusionFuls can't just accept the fact that Antis will be Antis...and we're considered the nice ones.
    We do not go around injuring other FCs and insulting others.

I didn't even bother watching the vid...
    But anyways no matter what those DelusionFuls say, I'll forever take a STAND~! I love you
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 17 Sep 2008, 11:57 pm

well on my opinion, snsd antis are unique
    cos even we hate those thugs so much but we just di silent treatment or boycott their performance without harming anybody physically!

you know what funny is, everytime antis say their opinion it always the delusionfuls who get pissed and say such bad words to us!
    geezzzz
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Thu 18 Sep 2008, 7:57 am

Well said Mona.

It is so true, that vid wanted to compare on what happened to other artists to Mr.Tae's case?Unbelievable.

First of all, those antis attacked Heechul, Kangin and Yunho because they are mainly antis who just hate idols. When Kangin received that anti letters were because the mistake he made when he felt while dancing. That's it. Heechul received a comment from antis because he survived an accident. Yunho received a poisonous drink from that anti because she hates idols. And mr.tae?because she called Kangin retard. Different all together.

What those Soshi received is nothing compared to what the other artists receive. We antis didnt even say mock words to their family. I cried when their fans mock Donghae saying "oh, that one who is fatherless", one of their fans even said Kangin looks like in constipation, and one even said that he, yes he, would like to rape Sungmin. And them themselves, Tae said Tablo looked like some computer ottaku. They laughed at Dong Yongbae's name and said Park Jungmin face is weird and all of them are their sunbaes. What is that? And they want to say we are cruel and immoral???

All we did was the black ocean and the X. We didn't mock them touching on personal matters. We didn't threat to kill them. We didn't wish them bad luck for surviving an accident. What did their fans did? Attack other fans for not supporting their artist, like what had been mentioned by Mona during the DC an attack other artists on their fansites.

I am never an anti of any artists not even Britney and Paris but with this 9 girls, oops sorry 8+1 girls here, and their insanes lunatic delusional fans, I just had to become one and wait for their disbandanment. I was once neutral but with all those things that they kept on making, I can't stand to see K-pop falls because of them. It's time for us to STAND up and correct what is wrong and see the K-pop industry back to be a place where everyone respect each other.
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Thu 18 Sep 2008, 11:28 am

These 7 girls-1 guy-1 ape group's fans is really stupid.
    How can they compare us, STAND with Hee's, Kangin's n Yunho's anti incidents?
    We are civilized and smart antis, we dont do cheap n low things like that.
    yes, we hate them with all our guts but we had never insulted their parents or poisoned them.
    We are just making our STAND, to get kpop back to when they were no plastic scumbags like them around.
    When it was happier.

STAND forever, BLACK OCEAN is our 'love' to snsB forever!
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Thu 18 Sep 2008, 11:43 am

~~ This video and the "Why Can't you Support SNSD?" have been deleted by the user. ~~

I wonder why... *cough* Did she realise just how despicable this one is and idiotic the other one was?
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 18 Sep 2008, 9:10 pm

^ the same thing happen to the SIT video
    i don't see the video anymore
    maybe finally she realize how stupid she really is
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:40 am

damn I never got to see it.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sat 20 Sep 2008, 6:29 pm

hey! thats stupid
    guy removed it!!!

he know best to!!
    forgotten.
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post by forgotten. Wed 24 Sep 2008, 12:59 am

i didn't get to see the vid. O_________o
    but the article is very well written. ^____^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:47 pm