The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+105
SuperJunior
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
Mimsers
QQLoveQQ
WonderFul
Britta1505
littlemoth
JaeCherry
xElfie
bof
iAMViP
Melinda
Shardz
ijustlovetvxq
SparklingDiamond
POWitszROSIE
jojoushi
Mizuki
I_love_korean_musik
devi210
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
eunmi
chibie
alwaiis_u
DEADDx
izzybellboo
herobaby
Forever Hate The Nine
akemi_cho
x.suyin
ai_sumairu
IhatejesSICKa
Hailmine
xiaheternally
JaeMinLuv08
OopurpleoO
xiahjaesu
klSTAND21
SUJUDB
The.day.dreamer
hell088
snurfyangel
xjjjLOVE
lovewg
Rawr!
YooSulover
soshihater
EasternBaDa
dumdum
jaejae19
aida.JJ
sadface
brr0kenn
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
rikaSU
snsdsuckss
SujuAngeL
Ethanol
B*tchanny
SoHot
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
STANDupPEOPLE
sXiAHn
jaejoongie1314
hiyostand
Hanteuk
kxluv
pinkrebel18
daesungvip
~wOonDerLoOve~
queenbee
yuniel
Elfie
super weaniee jr.
boiler_pot
Spriinklezz
twinklestar
LUPIN
collation
IhateSOSHI
uknow_wifey
love_cinnabon
soshit
wickedfairy
sujuismysoju
jaeSMILES
Hannie*Saru
supermarbel_cake
Azure Ire
Love_WonderGirls
mkd454
Hazy
koreangurl2626
Yumii
paboshitdae
key
Bento_box
Angela
fuzzywuzzy
Chocolate
yudit
Tuyetienhi
Zoy
Oh_Mona
109 posters

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Empty When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by Oh_Mona Sun 28 Sep 2008, 5:49 pm

Except no imatations, people.

As everybody can tell, STAND is getting more popular and is starting to making a difference in the international K-Pop scene. There will be a lot of STAND supporters and STAND haters, but when do you know that you are loathed and are being seen as a threat?

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Antantibj5
    When you get Anti-Anti forums popping up dedicated to hating you.

Yes, you read right, its The First International Anti-Anti Forum dedicated to, you guessed it, hating on Antis (Also known as ASIAintl, perhaps someone should tell them to re-format their forum into the English language or perhaps an 'Asian' one), STAND in particular. Does the picture above remind you of anything? Ring any bells? The banner, for instance...

Yup, thats STANDs background. The Anti-Antis again displayed their creativity and even created a YT account ingeniously called "ASIAsubs". Oooh, I've never heard THAT before.

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Asiacv0
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Asiabw4
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Asiaoh7
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Asiarm1

It seems we have a lot in common, just polar opposites. Also, the idiot even admits to copying STAND in those sub forums, it would be a little hard not to, due to the fact that it looks like the cheaper version of STAND, just Anti(Thats 'Anti' of Antis ;) ) Why do I think this is run by Soshi Rollers(Besides the fact that all their Anti anti videos are SNSD ones), and that its a very cheap attack at STAND?

heres the rest of the post in the first picture...
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Restofpostasiagd9

I guess that rules out the 'We are civil Antis of Antis' in their rules. On to the subject of rules, it seems a few Antis of ours may have rubbed them the wrong way, that why these 'special' people have dedicated an entire sub forum for us 'special' Antis(Their wording not mine).

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Asiaaa6

Now now, all of you with your pictures, gifs and videos littering the internet in your own 'special' Anti way should beware, ASIAintl is after you (!). 'Of a special anti/anti/crazy fan'? Thats anti used twice, doesn't that refer to them?

Well we certainly know they're credible with this person being they're no.1 fan and most active member on YT.

But you mustn't misjudge them! They haven't been completely robbed of their morals (Being a forum dedicated to hating, though claiming to want a 'peacful' fandom)

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Asiard2

They are not perverses, lest you thought it. They also cater to other Antis of Antis (not just the SNSD ones, if there are any other ones), how sweet?

Its people like this that make my day litter with smiles, this is probably the first time in history I have ever seen 'Antis of Antis'. But please do remember not to go on Anti Antis forum and bash, we are the civil ones here (Also the ones with the larger mental capacity).

After all, imatation is the highest form of flattery.

PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER/JOIN/POST ANYTHING ON THAT SITE.

Yes you can have a look around it, but refrain from provoking it. If you want to bash it, do it here on our grounds. No need to stoop to their level of idiocy.

Do not provoke it/her/him by going there, especially as a representative of STAND.

Last edited by Oh_Mona on Tue 07 Oct 2008, 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : please use your time and efforts worthwhile~ thanks bee for the message and Mona for the article. added picture (Again), hmm, hotlinked too many times? :P)
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by Zoy Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:00 pm

Often imitated, never duplicated.

cat

Nice job, Monita ;). So much for INTL; their main language is German. Hmm, who speaks German and stalks us from YT. Oh, I wonder who..

/end stupidity.
    Tuyetienhi
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by Tuyetienhi Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:11 pm

lol, I guess you guys are really loved if that forum really rips off of you guys. One thing I can't stand is plagerizer!!
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:11 pm

lol, free publicity for us. :) good job delusionfuls.
    Chocolate
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by Chocolate Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:12 pm

WOW~!! That person must think he/she is really clever to copy STAND, but hey, at least he/she said that STAND has "nice ideas". (kaka~STAND is prob a guy, since it reminds me of Stanley >___>, once again, very clever..)

*lol*.. and they always tell us "why can't you just ignore them, if you don't like them", "we'll never sink that low" and yadda yadda!!
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:14 pm

Whoever the stupid f*ck is, they shall feel my wrath. HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY GRAPHIC WORKS?!!??!?!?!?!

Twisted Evil
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:30 pm

^ Fuzzy cheer up <3

That girl should give up.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:41 pm

That is the most messed up manner of defending ones artist.

Actually, these Anti-Stand people (using anti-anti decreases my intelligence) are shaming not only themselves but all that they so-calledly "stand" for. While we go out of our way to declare our civility they create a forum to bash anti-fans? For what, intelligently stating their dislikes and standing by their beliefs and having an opinion?

This is the exact mindframe thats made international fandom so suffocating and hell to be in. The moment you state your dislike you're attacked and hounded (ironically by InSanes). This is just another low level the SNSD fans have sunk to, do they not realise that they represent their fandom and idols with every move they make, especially one that is "intl"(international)?

They could have created a forum with news on SNSD where they provide articles that back up their ridiculous points and provide proof and intelligent arguments. Also they could represent their idol and sell them to antis in a positive light. But, that would have required the intelligence of at least a goat, Im guessing they have no self-respect either. Or perhaps, be bloody original, our passion fuels our creativity, where is yours?

What next? an anti-anti-anti-forum? Followed by an anti-anti-anti-anti-forum to defend the other~ Goodness just stick to your idols and stop shaming yourselves and the rest of the fans.

There is enough shame as is. By doing this, you prove to us that S<3nes fandom is over and its embarassing to watch.

On another note, that site made me ROFL. Poor fuzzy~ I can only imagine how painful that is for you to see. :-( If this "Adminnie" had any sense they would make their own banner, or better yet close this monstrosity of a forum down.

"Adminnie" a little word, admin to admin... Adding happy smileys after such negative forum titles doenst make what your doing right, in fact, it's downright creepy. Represent yourself better please, save your self-respect if it ever existed.

Or perhaps, because I just stated my opinion I'll get a thread dedicated to me full of your 7 member bashings? Perhaps I should hide all my photos/scans/gifs so you don't get them. [sarcasm]

I pity them and they amuse me at the same time, strange sensation. Noone bother to sign up with these guys, they're not worth our time, maybe just some pity.

Thank you though for showing us how much you fear us, and that deep down you know what we are doing and saying is right. Like bullies in a playground~ picking on others to make up for their own insecurities~

Last edited by Bento_box on Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:44 pm

wtf??desperate much??
    who are they gonna bash??
    what topic will they post??
    our topics??
    dang.!!
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:56 pm

D: HOW DARE THAT PERSON.

It seems like that person a sushi roller..
    i heard germany love snSTD.

carlaRockzZ (1 day ago)
    HEY DEAR =D
    I love your idea. ima sooo with you hahaha =)
    well if you need anything ima ryt here and all the other soshi fan :)
    tc.
    SNSD fighting .

Last edited by paboshitdae on Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:57 pm

Now.. who need to get a life?? we (antis') or delusionfuls!

Look like that RETARD doesn't know what is an international language >.<;;
    incase if u don't know what is an international language: IT'S ENGLISH DMANIT!
    copy everything from STAND.. SO LOW AND CHEAP! Mad

Fuzzy.. cheer up.. I love you
    i know how u feel about stealing and ruining your wonderful bg.. they are just bunch of RETARDs that have no creativity!

Last edited by Yumii on Sun 28 Sep 2008, 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Sun 28 Sep 2008, 8:13 pm

lmfao its in german...i dont understand any of it...it's retarded...
    and fuzzy, it's okay...well, actually, no its not.
    SCREW THEM ALL!
    Hazy
    Anti

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Hazy Sun 28 Sep 2008, 8:13 pm

I recommend we made a new background of Black Ocean and we'll see them using the black ocean on them if they're such copycat and plagiarize.

Post by Guest Sun 28 Sep 2008, 8:28 pm

Bento_box wrote:these Anti-Stand people (using anti-anti decreases my intelligence)
    seriously Razz

there should be an international law that states one must be over the age of five to create a forum.
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Sun 28 Sep 2008, 8:47 pm

Hazy wrote:I recommend we made a new background of Black Ocean and we'll see them using the black ocean on them if they're such copycat and plagiarize.

haha i think thats a great idea!! And is it just me or have i seen that persons picture somewhere before...? Like around here o_o... did she copy someones avatar too? o_O
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:14 pm

haha they are one big fat joke. It is too obvious that it's made by the ins<3nes but were they not the ones who said 'if we hate snsd so much then why do we bother writing about them' - HA!! So what the hell are they doing!!?? And the CHEEK to copy STANDS ENTIRE LAYOUT!!

Aww, but they sure are caring towards us anti's. Wow.. WE SHOULD FEEL FAMOUS!! We have a WHOLE forum dedicated to us! :D I'm guessing there are many stalkers on here and all sorts too ~~
    Azure Ire

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Post by Azure Ire Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:36 pm

You know, I'm mostly neutral and just came here out of curiosity but with every article I read, I start to lean towards being an anti. Ah the power of crazy/idiotic fans. .___. I pity anyone who joins that place (if anyone does anyways) because I find it ridiculous and really sad.
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:46 pm

LOL that made me LOL
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun 28 Sep 2008, 10:13 pm

So basically, they're anti fans of anti-fans, yet they themselves are anti-fans? Isn't that like defeating the purpose of the whole forum?
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Sun 28 Sep 2008, 11:15 pm

Okay. This is sssooo much funnier than anything else I have ever ever seen this whole year. (and I've seen some weird, yet funny, stuff...)
    These anti-anti fans, need lives more than insanes do. To have nothing better to do but anti anti fans, and even copy us, is pretty sad ...but I must say thank you to them, they just made my day.

[sarcasm]
    FYI. "Adiminnie" your name is like the smartest I have seen my whole life! I wonder what your job is? Are you graphic artist ...mod maybe? I wonder who your admins are?? *sweet smile*
    [/sarcasm]
    *whispers* BB, Zoy, Kamo, TBell and Maki pwn your bums when it comes to adminning~ So do our mods~ and graphic artists~ and so do our subbers ;]
    Surprise

I agree mona dear, imitation is definately the greatest form of flattery ;)
    sujuismysoju
    sujuismysoju
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 83
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by sujuismysoju Sun 28 Sep 2008, 11:16 pm

lol! what?

pathetic insanes *rolleyes*

anti anti's?? lol!

just pathetic.. so pathetic!
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Sun 28 Sep 2008, 11:25 pm

Copycat much?
    I don't think this is a wise move for them because they just reached the same level as antis.
    And who are they gonna bash?
    Such a messed up forum.
    They should try use ENGLISH for their forum next time (:
    Lol yeah I agree with the black ocean background. Wanna see how are they gonna copycat THAT!
    And to see are they even intelligent enough to prove that we're wrong when what we do is just revealing the truth? Can't wait to see how are they gonna do some research on that. BLuffing infos maybe? LMAO.
    They should think before act.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 28 Sep 2008, 11:51 pm

insanes are really similar to shitdae....copycats!!
    it's so funny to think that they are against antis but they themselves are antis too now..
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Mon 29 Sep 2008, 12:48 am

Plagiarism... That stupid 16 years old kid should be whacked for plagiarism.
    That kid has no idea on how to create things by him/herself and thus, resort to plagiarize the awesome idea of STAND. By plagiarizing, he/she admitted that STAND is indeed a very awesome entity cuz he/she himself can't restrain him/herself from copying.

That kid said how he/she hates the awesome antis of SNSB. Saying us as immature or whatsoever. duhhhhhh... but he/she put the title "Anti-anti" forum. He/she stating that he/she is indeed an anti too. LOL. Talking about how "spitting towards the sky will make the spit fall down back on your face" --- I know I'm not making any sense here but yeah... that's how I would like to describe that 16 years old immature, lack of own idea, and self contradictory kid.
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by uknow_wifey Mon 29 Sep 2008, 1:09 am

Man, it has always been known that those fart-brained maniacs weren't the best when it came to originality. Stealing Shapely's color. Seeing anti parodies on YT and making "fan" ones, except they were so unfunny and pathetic they made me want to kick a puppy. Black Ocean---->Pink River (even though it's more like Pink Puddle). Don't worry about this retarded forum...what are they going to talk about anyway? "ZOMG!! i h8 teh antis they are teh suck!!!111!"

careful careful careful

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:29 pm