The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+105
SuperJunior
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
Mimsers
QQLoveQQ
WonderFul
Britta1505
littlemoth
JaeCherry
xElfie
bof
iAMViP
Melinda
Shardz
ijustlovetvxq
SparklingDiamond
POWitszROSIE
jojoushi
Mizuki
I_love_korean_musik
devi210
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
eunmi
chibie
alwaiis_u
DEADDx
izzybellboo
herobaby
Forever Hate The Nine
akemi_cho
x.suyin
ai_sumairu
IhatejesSICKa
Hailmine
xiaheternally
JaeMinLuv08
OopurpleoO
xiahjaesu
klSTAND21
SUJUDB
The.day.dreamer
hell088
snurfyangel
xjjjLOVE
lovewg
Rawr!
YooSulover
soshihater
EasternBaDa
dumdum
jaejae19
aida.JJ
sadface
brr0kenn
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
rikaSU
snsdsuckss
SujuAngeL
Ethanol
B*tchanny
SoHot
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
STANDupPEOPLE
sXiAHn
jaejoongie1314
hiyostand
Hanteuk
kxluv
pinkrebel18
daesungvip
~wOonDerLoOve~
queenbee
yuniel
Elfie
super weaniee jr.
boiler_pot
Spriinklezz
twinklestar
LUPIN
collation
IhateSOSHI
uknow_wifey
love_cinnabon
soshit
wickedfairy
sujuismysoju
jaeSMILES
Hannie*Saru
supermarbel_cake
Azure Ire
Love_WonderGirls
mkd454
Hazy
koreangurl2626
Yumii
paboshitdae
key
Bento_box
Angela
fuzzywuzzy
Chocolate
yudit
Tuyetienhi
Zoy
Oh_Mona
109 posters

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

I_love_korean_musik
    I_love_korean_musik
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 16
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-21

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by I_love_korean_musik Mon 22 Dec 2008, 7:11 pm

Anti-anti sounds so funny and must be one of the cheesiest names a five year old could make up.No wonder why they are sooooo cheap.Need to get a life like now? or else I'llhave to throw a chair to get their brains to work

Mad
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by Mizuki Mon 22 Dec 2008, 9:25 pm

"Do not make wrong rumors." --This statement makes no sense.
    jojoushi
    jojoushi
    Anti

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by jojoushi Tue 23 Dec 2008, 12:35 am

^lol @ Vokee. i actually made an effort to think about that... but hey, who understands delusionals but themselves, ne? Razz

i just <3 the original STAND.. they can try their hardest, but they're never gonna succeed in taking us down! STAND FIGHTING~!

and i just checked the asiaintl thing.. hahaha. :)) (and no, i did NOT join or anything) and guess what? they only had 11 registered users.... most users online were 7 at one time... OMG.. some exciting forum they got there... (sorry, i had to visit to have a good laugh).. they even had a forum exclusive for learner and xiah2453! waaaah~~ i love it!
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Tue 23 Dec 2008, 10:52 pm

akemi_cho wrote:It kinda makes me wonder how the heck did those freakin german stalkers like shitdaes? and oh When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Tempbe10 ifound this while i was looking at bebeayumi's yt channel and i found out a lot about this stalker: apparently she likes every K-pop group (even though she bashes most of them [i.e. WG, and DBSK] ) Its erks me that soshit fangirls are so plastic like their idols. Well like they always say "An apple does not fall far from the tree" Razz

gawd . i totally dislike that bebeayumi girl .
    she replied my comment and said 'stupid anti' .
    dhen i went to other videos .
    i saw her comment 'stupid fans' .
    just what is she tryna do ?
    and if i rmb correctly ,
    her comments are on anti-snsd videos . (correct me if im wrong)
    contradicting ? yeah .
    jojoushi
    jojoushi
    Anti

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by jojoushi Wed 24 Dec 2008, 1:44 am

she stalked this forum before and pretended to be an anti... that's how she got the graphics for the STAND rip-off site.
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Wed 24 Dec 2008, 2:07 am

i was just looking through the gay site and like "adminnnie" whatever her name was said "i know i am taking some idea from STAND" like the fanfics etc. STALKER STATUS!
    Although this is not about the "Anti- Anti" site i saw this signature on Soompi:
    "does soompi = soshified?
    then why can't i express my dislike for 소녀시대 here?
    this forum wasn't dedicated to snsd last time I checked"
    ♥ that siggy (:
    seriously though some people can dislike other artists but why not ShitDae?! Razz
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Sat 27 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

hahahaha. ridiculous.
    a forum for antis jus make them antis as well.
    hypocrites.
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Tue 30 Dec 2008, 8:11 am

jajaja ijust checked their site.. 11 members

uhm i dont know if iheartkpop is an anti-stand or wht jajaja
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 30 Dec 2008, 12:30 pm

ijustlovetvxq wrote:jajaja ijust checked their site.. 11 members

uhm i dont know if iheartkpop is an anti-stand or wht jajaja

ahaha it been like what 3 months now and only 11 people.
    that goes to show how big their fanbase is.
    she even closed her YT account.
    SHAMED x]
    Shardz
    Shardz
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by Shardz Wed 14 Jan 2009, 7:22 pm

5. STARS Post things about the artists they are bashing

Sry to say but, soshit is the only group getting bashed. What are u going to do? Round up the insanes to join?
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by Melinda Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:38 am

Damn it!
    I think it's not from U.S
    Another copy cat like Shoshit.
    I think that forum is just wasting space for forum~
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Sun 18 Jan 2009, 2:03 am

lmao so funny
    i dont even get wtf that person explaing or trying to explain
    and kind of like weird... anti of antis LOL idk it's just confusing when i think about it
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Fri 30 Jan 2009, 11:55 pm

And they say Antis have no life. Um, anti-ing antis is just downright stupid and practically screams, no life.
    xElfie
    xElfie
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by xElfie Fri 06 Feb 2009, 8:50 am

STAND - Originators, never imitators.

Therefore... wait, I forgot what I was going to say. Ah oh well, they're a bunch of retards. They even blatantly admit that they're copying STAND. Oh wow! What geniuses! And eh, THE SITE IS GONE. NOOO~ *MELTS INTO A POOL OF GOO* Damn, I wanted so badly to see the site. DD:
    JaeCherry
    JaeCherry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post by JaeCherry Mon 16 Feb 2009, 10:30 am

OMG LMAO. XD
    AN ANTI-ANTI FORUM?!
    how crazy.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue 17 Feb 2009, 9:04 pm

mkd454 wrote:
    Hazy wrote:I recommend we made a new background of Black Ocean and we'll see them using the black ocean on them if they're such copycat and plagiarize.

haha i think thats a great idea!! And is it just me or have i seen that persons picture somewhere before...? Like around here o_o... did she copy someones avatar too? o_O

SHE COPIED MINE!
    Stupid whatever they call themselves ugh so disgusting
    Stephanie's beautiful face should not be affiliated with Soshits Mad
    littlemoth

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post by littlemoth Sun 08 Mar 2009, 7:48 am

LOL
    they sound so childish...immature.
    Britta1505
    Britta1505
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by Britta1505 Sun 08 Mar 2009, 8:56 am

Wait... If they are anti anti then that will make them anti that means they hate themselves. careful
    WonderFul
    WonderFul
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by WonderFul Mon 09 Mar 2009, 11:34 pm

haha
    wow
    they hate antis
    but theyre antis themselves
    how smart of them -_-^

edit -oh haha
    i just read the comment above me
    so just ignore this(:
    QQLoveQQ
    QQLoveQQ
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by QQLoveQQ Thu 19 Mar 2009, 9:24 pm

Weird.....why is STAND mentioned specificlly? What about all the other anti groups? WE'RE POPULAR! haha....sorry, had sugar.... When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 6 487908
    Mimsers
    Mimsers
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-21

Post by Mimsers Tue 21 Apr 2009, 4:55 pm

BWAHAHAH. This is so hypocritical and pathetic. They're saying they are Antis of antis, when they're antis themselves. Wow, their forum, like SNSD, will never be sexy[like this forum]. Also, the name 'Anti-anti's' sounds so degrading. Oh yeah, I think I also saw a YouTube account called ANTI-Stand. MAN, THIS MEANS WE'RE FAMOUSS Au huh! ROFL. They're technically promoting/advertisting us. Good job Anti-Anti's!! Lol, 'Adminnie' even copied someones avatar. Loser, much?!?! Some fans are so idiotic and such hypocrites. They say WE'RE PATHETIC, when they go to Anti-SNSD videos and bash us..
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sun 10 May 2009, 12:15 am

how cheap.
    not just copycats even their group name.
    Anti-Anti can't they think of their own acronym.
    they are only making STAND more popular in that way.
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Wed 27 May 2009, 5:09 pm

RIP OFF MUCH... Razz
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Thu 13 Aug 2009, 2:27 am

O.o and their page is messed up
    Their banner is gone
    and they wonteven allow register messages
    and they post up messages in the front saying mean stuff to specific members?
    Why dont we make a list of the 3000+ antisnsd
    and compare with her list of 10+
    Razz
    Mexicooh
    Mexicooh
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by Mexicooh Thu 13 Aug 2009, 4:17 am

I'll never stop being an anti till SNSD goooooo away

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:32 am