The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
akemi_cho
MeLowANTI
cherry_berry
*YUNJAE*LOVE
Mizuki
xiaheternally
SoHot
Yasu
collation
raintears10
ihatesnsB
Ethanol
soshihater
paboshitdae
STANDupPEOPLE
kijun
Oh_Mona
jaejae19
Bento_box
23 posters

What it means to STAND

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    What it means to STAND Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What it means to STAND Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

What it means to STAND Empty What it means to STAND

Post by Bento_box Tue 14 Oct 2008, 9:37 am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o40xvzGy2t4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o40xvzGy2t4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lately it's been hard not to notice just how confused people here are about our purpose.

I can plainly tell you what we are not, and that is:

A place to simply come and bash SNSD.

We are serious here about the disbandment of SNSD, and by serious we mean we will cover everything that involves their non-existence.

Let me firstly, explain to you all how we got here...

We all came here because of our love for Kpop.

Simple as it may sound, that is our one reasoning for starting such a place as STAND. And our love for Kpop has been challenged by the existance of SNSD.

Since it's not entirely clear for some, and I really dislike how many time I have had to stress this personally in numerous articles, but here are my sentiments towards the existence of this group:

It's as my current avatar says.... SNSD is plainly put as "BSx9". Everything about them, their marketing, their name, their image, it's all just BS. I find it unbelievably insulting, that in this day and age, these giggly, disrespectful, untalented bunch of girls are representing us as our "generation". Its utterly appalling, and we have every right to take our STAND against them.

Much as some of you do have problems and hate the girls as individuals, we provide areas in this forum to vent your frustrations against them, with limitations. Articles, news and Editorials are for more "serious" things. I personally dont like the group as a whole and havent got a hate for people, I find that the word "hate", in terms of people, is too strong to throw around for anyone I havent had a chance to psycho-analyze... ;)

Making things clear is, we are here to get rid of SNSD in Kpop. Not have them get assaulted, get hit or die. We dont care for them as a group in Kpop, simply said. Our respect for human life comes in to play, and respect for ourselves, if we cant show the world how much we respect it, then how can we expect the world to show us respect? Basically saying that any threads or posts will be deleted or edited without notification, including threads and pictures and sigs posted that are pretty much immoral. We also ask our members to report any posts that have such things in them.

STAND is here to give Kpop back to the fans, we are sick and tired of having what we 'like' dictated to us. Which is pretty much what SM was trying to do with SNSD, they were forcing them on to us and a lot of us were disgusted by them and they were the last straw. Let's not forget to mention their fans, they suffocate us within our fandoms and we are abhorred by them, why cant we just say NO? Why is it that the customer who pays money and buys these products not be heard? Shouldnt the industry be moved by us, and us only?

Kpop for a lot of us is an escape from the stress of life, when the place we run to is polluted we have every right to protect it. Hence the 'Disband SNSD' movement. People dont seem to truly understand how amazing and great a feat Dream Concert's Silent treatment was, people only think of it now as a form of entertainment. The people involved stood up to the organizers, SM and everyone there and showed them that they will not accept something as grotesque as SNSD signifies. Korean girls are not playthings who live to attract only boys and show off their underwear, they dont run around disrespecting their elders, they do not take kindly to the negative actions and imagery that SNSD portrays to the WORLD. Yes, these girls although internationally may not seem to be such an insult, but Nationally they are. Women work hard every day to prove themselves in the relatively young South Korea, to make themselves heard and respected, to be seen as equals and not playthings for the modern day man, which is what SNSD is. Just look at their National fanbase. SNSD members themselves were shocked when they reached the US to see that they had female fans, what does that say to you?

STANDing is about showing SM and every other Entertainment company that we are not mindless drones that will eat everything they are fed, be it good or bad. We have minds of our own, our own taste and values.

We also have to be well informed on how things are going with this "one last revolution". The way we take a STAND has changed, since of course the world has evolved and technology has taken over. If I'm going to be completely candid about how Kpop has changed I can say this, the customer has been ignored and oppressed by the money hungry Entertainment Companies that dont seem to even want to bother to impress us anymore. Also, the time SNSD get on screen (to continue to insult their generation), is taken away from some that are more deserving, the money spent on them is taken from those that are more worthy of it, the sponsorships they get are taken from those that can represent themselves in a better way.

When we wait and take action against SNSD, we are taking action against SM. Who for years (I have stressed so many times), have disregarded and walked all over their fans and more deserving artists. We are in the 21st Century, we have had people fight so hard for smaller things and achieved them, why cant we voice our distaste and be heard? Why cant we just simply be heard? We are being silenced, arent any of you infuriated by the simple fact that SM has hushed down the efforts of the fans and belittled them? Arent any of you insulted and disgusted by how this is going? I dont know about you guys, but I will not rest until our demands have been met. We hold the power to change something, we are a part of history here, Im not being dramatic when Im saying that we can change the industry for the better.

In terms of the Cass boycott, they are a part of the beginning, and they are continuing their efforts by doing something so painful to them. Instead of criticising them we should applaud them for their bravery, for their patience for their strength. Fandom is not something normal in Korea, it's being a part of something large, a community where you share a great love for something. Their love for DBSK has made them step out and hurt themselves by not buying their products, for what they STAND for. They are doing this in order to make fans be taken seriously, for them to be respected and treated as human beings and not just currency. The day SNSD disband, we know that these FCs and their efforts have brought us that far. Why cant you support that? It is painful as a DBSK fan to see it, but it is the final act of desperation. It started with silence, then non-attendance and now it's simply just nothing.

How is that not about being anti-SNSD? How is that irrelevant, open your eyes and show the world that you are not hate-mongering but STANDing up for something you believe in. Even if it means that you have to make a big sacrifice.

We work extremely hard here to show you things that you dont have access to as International fans. We do an immense amount of research, we translate things for you so you can get a stronger understanding of what is going on. This may be a journey but we have to stay strong together for it. We are civil and simply want to be better represented and better treated, we deserve it.

We are not playthings ourselves, for companies to throw trash at us and be expected to digest it and not question it. We need to make an example of SM and SNSD to achieve that.

That is why we STAND, how about you?
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :
    What it means to STAND Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What it means to STAND Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

What it means to STAND Empty Re: What it means to STAND

Post by jaejae19 Tue 14 Oct 2008, 10:21 am

BB-halmouni. i've been wondering why you're on a modding role today. but when i saw the ones you were editing and recycling, i got the reason why.

i personally am guilty of disliking these girls to a certain extent that sometimes, i honestly bash them, especially that tiff. and that dislike also extends to their fans; one with whom recently, i've had an encounter. SORRY!

thanks for never getting tired of reminding members why we exist and how we should act. i know it has been stressful. ganbatte ne? ^^

DEAR MEMBERS:
    STAND is not like any other anti fans out there. i hope you would take time to really absorb this message, ne? BB and the other admin/mods have been very articulate about these things and i do hope you realize what it really means to STAND.

BE STRONG TILL ALL NINE DISAPPEAR.
    to the lest cheers to the right
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 14 Oct 2008, 10:52 am

I'm so glad you wrote this article, it seems that some people are forgetting why we are united like this in the first place *sigh*

I agree with everything you say, though I am an anti-fan of these girls, in no way would I ever wish anything immoral or violent to come upon them. That STANDsubs vid holds so much truth and symbolism, especially the piano burning... What has music and self expression come to these days?

Whats makes us different from other Antis is that we are civil, its saddening to see that some people find this place as just an open ground for bashing. I admit that I would mock the girls in their own sub-forums, but their are other places to get serious, like the News section.

STANDing strong, yo~
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Tue 14 Oct 2008, 11:37 am

BB<33
    You did a good job.

And to Members of STAND
    Please don't bash on articles anymore.
    It is all for one reason.
    And that is to disband SNSD.
    Thats why we're here.

When we STAND, we STAND all together.
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Tue 14 Oct 2008, 5:52 pm

lovely article obento. great job.

with the cass boycott going on, i'm starting to see this for what it really is. against the group, and in the larger sense, against SM.

STAND HWAITING.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    What it means to STAND Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10What it means to STAND Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 14 Oct 2008, 6:19 pm

BB you are always so insightful as always. <3
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 14 Oct 2008, 7:18 pm

this one really makes me think.
    you know i never be an anti in my life before, and i'm actually quite surprise that i can hate one group like this (tho hate seems to be a tough word, but yes i'm using it.)

The reason why I join is the same with most of the members here, that is to DISBAND SNSD. that's why i spend my time (even in my busy time) to go here, read some articles, commenting on them, etc. it's not because i'm jealous like all delsuionfuls say to me, but because I CARE.

I care about the future of K-Pop, about some poor fansclub that's being left by the corner just because an old man too busy looking after his 9 mistresses. I want to make him realize that he should be fair to his artists. You see, almost all female SM artist have disappear since SNSD debuted isn't it? where's AYUMI LEE? and whatever happen to CSJH and BOA? and oh, not forgetting our talented lady JANG RI IN.
    their career seem to be I-don't-know-what-number prior to LSM....
    so sad that such talents are wasted on the trash bin...

I'm STANDing because i know what i believe in. and unlike those delusionfuls who have their life dictated by shitdae and LSM, i choose to follow my heart and that's why i'm here. eventough some delusionfuls are starting to notice me and bash me in their forums (because i often post here, make anti vids, and also a mod in anti snsd indo), I DON'T EVEN CARE

They can bash me if they like but that won't stop me. actually the more the bash me, the more i can get some ideas for my anti videos Razz
    I hope we all can stick together till the very end, that is until the daY when SNSD is being disband. AMEN!
    I admit I sometimes feeling desperate and doubt if we can make those girls gone forever, but then I believe something:
    if we STAND together, we can do anything in this world.

just stick around here and keep supporting STAND ^^

obento, you're great....

Post by Guest Tue 14 Oct 2008, 8:21 pm

Awesome article! Some people just take it too far with the anti wishes. Although I hate them, they do have fans who (are out of their minds) love them and no one deserves to die. After all, what goes around comes around, right? Let's hope that we never have to have a 1 year anniversary because they're already disbanded!
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Thu 16 Oct 2008, 9:28 pm

BB, you are wonderful. cry My anti-fandom has become STRONGER! We will all fight until SNSD goes down! We will not rest and we will aid Cassi and every other fanclub in Korea to the disbandment of SNSD!

HWAITING! number one
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Fri 17 Oct 2008, 12:17 am

BB! that was an awesome article!
    u have made my antiness become more stronger.
    Thank u for the insightful reminder to us that we are here, together
    STANDing side by side for the disbandment of SNSD cuz we want our peaceful and priceless kpop fandom back where it used to be happy for everybody!
    n for our generation to come!!

STAND!
    raintears10
    raintears10
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by raintears10 Fri 17 Oct 2008, 10:38 am

awesome article BB ^^
    Reading this artcle has made my pride as a STANDer become stronger. We all have to to stick together because alone we fall, together we STAND

STAND FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! Surprise
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Fri 17 Oct 2008, 12:12 pm

thank you for this...

STAND wasn't started in order for a bunch of people to start mindlessly bashing only...you can have your fun, but don't forget our purpose..SNSD has polluted K-POP with their presence....we have the right to say enough is enough...people say we can ignore them..HOW?? they are everywhere, suffocating us in our fandom...i can't turn on the tv, tvants, without seeing them...there is no escape, because they are shoving them down our throats... even when u stay away from those media outlets, their crazy fans come and suffocate us some more...they follow us in our fandom and try to put their artists everywhere they can...so we are still overreacting?? how is it possible for people to know more about the disrespectful things they do/say, than their music...those girls aren't even known for their music, why are they in kpop?? never have been so insulted by an artist (or whatever they are)...anyways, i won't start because I'll never end..

All i want to say is never lose sight of our purpose... we are here on a mission..and all you delusionfuls lurking, u have to know we are serious about this...they will not silence us again... this is so much bigger than that... SM is trying to dictate us what to like... many artists have disappeared because the public wasn't interested...here, we NOT interested, why are those girls still here?? why are they using everybody under the sun to get ahead? I support Cass, Stand, Black Ocean and every single group working to their disbandment.... Strong 'till All Nine Disappear
    Yasu

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by Yasu Fri 17 Oct 2008, 2:18 pm

I'm going to be honest here.
    I don't like SNSD. In fact, I'm gonna have to use the word "hate" here, because, well, I just can't STAND them. I really, really can't.

... But... I think this anti-snsd thing is going way too far. Because, actually, as much as I'd want for SNSD to disappear from the face of Kpop earth, seeing how Cass is doing it is, sort of, hurting me - and even, I don't see the results of their actions as you guys' say so - and that might be the same feeling for many others.

The DBSG boys might get hurt if they have to sit and watch their fans not supporting them, and I think that's EXTREMELY wrong. I'm completely against involving other SM artists because of this - they don't deserve it. Or do you think the members worked their asses off, respect older people and are decent just for the sake of it? Bash, hate, make SNSD suffer, whatever, I don't care - just don't support the idea of boycotting other artists who have nothing to do with it. That kills the artists themselves, since they're giving their best for their own fans, for the people that enjoy them, to make good music, it's not about being in the industry to be hurt by others just <i>because</i> of these disrespectful nine girls. I don't understand the point of this. In all seriousness, it won't work - I believe there are loyal fans who'd rather support their favorite group since they worked so freaking hard to get there instead of boycotting them to get rid of SNSD.

Don't take this as bashing, hating, or the wrong voicing of my opinion. I'm writing this because, when I found this place, I thought we'd be able to share our ideals, ideas and thoughts to make the group we're STANDing up against disappear, but not take it out on others who shouldn't be watching this. In fact, this place is worrying me. I don't want to see DBSG being boycotted just because of fans who should take better decisions when being anti-SNSD.

I could almost beg, but then I'd be doing it to the wrong people, since you guys are not part of Cassiopeia, and I believe I wouldn't be heard... This is saddening. I agree with everything you said because we should have the right to not want these girls around the Kpop industry, though my point still remains: it's really, really hurtful and depressing to see how all of you want it done or agree with.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sat 18 Oct 2008, 1:51 pm

^^ Firstly, I would like you to refer to the other articles in regard to Cassiopeia and the whole 'Boycott' (You'll find them in the News section), so you can understand this whole fiasco a little more.

Secondly, regarding your comment about how other SM artists not being involved, I don't know if you've noticed, but whens the last time you've seen SNSD without a Sunbae or a Hoobae? Cassiopeia have their reasons and they are plentiful as to why they are boycotting ALL SM PRODUCTS, and this has been explained time and time again in the News section and the comments area of selected articles. SM used DBSK to try and get to Cass, and that was the last straw for them. Think about it, whenever they made a move Anti SNSD, they were constantly blamed for it, after DC, they said that they were all just jealous fangirls. Defaming Cass, ELF and Triple S, during SMTown Live they tried to make out like nothing hapened, yet again walking all over all the effort and hard work the had done, not to mention the sacrifice of not being able to see their boys, after their long stay in Japan. Then SMTown Shanghai, who did they pin-point the blame on? "Jealous Cassiopeia", why point the finger of blame on to them when other FCs had joined forces? They worked so hard to show their maturity and thats what they always get, "Oh they're just jealous fangirls, they can't stand any girl in walking distance of their oppas". Constantly being abused by the people that are supposed to be pleasing you? And then using their own boys with 'Mirotic' was just... too much.

Cass bring them in the most money, we can all admit that. But when you start mistreating your most loyal customer and call them 'Slaves' thats just going too far.

Are you saying that you are accepting the neglect, abuse and mistreatment of your Korean counterparts, and being an international fan they're mistreating you also. Where is the sense of unity between fans regardless of nationality? You all love DBSK, why can't you have each others backs? You should be angry too, they aren't just standing up for themselves they're standing up for DBSK. They make them go back and forth between Japan and Korea, sick and weak, collapsing left right and centre, being sent to the hospital secretly. Don't you think it hurts them to see them being used and abused like that?

If anything, the DBSK boys have proved time and time again, that they do in fact know what is going on with their fans, if anything they would be touched that their fans aren't just simply shallow, and only care for them because they are just pretty boys but care for them as human beings and want both them and their boys to be treated more fairly by the ever suffocating SME.

If it wasn't for Cass, most international fans wouldn't know who DBSK are. They are the ones that made them who they are today, they got them the number ones and awards, thats what fans are for, thats why its fans that make the artist. International fandom mostly circulates around the Idol groups, if I were to name you half the people I like, would you even know them? If they weren't how big they are today, half the people that got into K-pop these past 3 years or so, wouldn't be into it today (Excluding K-dramas/Movies and other notable musical artists).

In all seriousness, it won't work - I believe there are loyal fans who'd rather support their favorite group since they worked so freaking hard to get there instead of boycotting them to get rid of SNSD.

I don't know if you were around for the 5+1=0/5-1=0 movement, but that involved a boycotting. If it wasn't for that boycotting then, then the DBSK we know and love today, wouldn't be the same.

Don't take this as bashing, hating, or the wrong voicing of my opinion. I'm writing this because, when I found this place, I thought we'd be able to share our ideals, ideas and thoughts to make the group we're STANDing up against disappear, but not take it out on others who shouldn't be watching this. In fact, this place is worrying me. I don't want to see DBSG being boycotted just because of fans who should take better decisions when being anti-SNSD.

I could almost beg, but then I'd be doing it to the wrong people, since you guys are not part of Cassiopeia, and I believe I wouldn't be heard... This is saddening. I agree with everything you said because we should have the right to not want these girls around the Kpop industry, though my point still remains: it's really, really hurtful and depressing to see how all of you want it done or agree with.

Yes you have every right to voice your opinion, but I was insulted by this. They're are other Cassies here, that care for DBSK just as much as you do and understand what needs to be done. The Korean Cass know what they are doing and know the industry and DBSK/SM better then most FCs out there. In order for K-pop and the artists we love to have a better future sacrifices need to be made. Don't challenge our love or Cassies love for their Idols, fans that are willing to make sacrifices for their idols are truly fans indeed. And Cass have proved it time and time again, if you do not respect their opinions, then why should they hear yours, I don't mean to offend you, but that comment upset me.

Cass care, just look at the lengths that they went to at ASF, they occupied those 2 blocks just so DBSK can see that they will always think "TVXQ No.1". Look at what they sent DBSK when they found out they were ill, yet I remember some people said that they were being ''excessive" and "wasteful", so no matter what Cass do, they will get bashed, wether they show too much support or none at all, they will get bashed by people who don't understand them. Instead of being united in the time they need our support the most, fellow fans just bash them.

Think I'm anti-DBSK (Though I am obviously am not), think I don't give a damn, I just want a better fandom for me, my fellow fans and the artists I love, though it hurts me (Probably more than the people complaining about it) to see my fellow fans and artists suffer, I know it will be worth it in the end.

눈이 빠지도록 기다리다.
    Direct translation: To wait for snowfall.
    Meaning: To wait in earnest anticipation and with faith.
    SoHot
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by SoHot Sat 18 Oct 2008, 2:32 pm

Thank you Bento_Box.
    Having you as an admin is one of the reasons i am apart of this forum.
    and having you explain what we STAND for relevantly, makes me proud to STAND against SNSD & SM.
    xiaheternally
    xiaheternally
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by xiaheternally Mon 20 Oct 2008, 12:50 am

thank you!!
    i feel so guilty but we are just writing our opinion and
    sometimes soshi diehard fans bash us oh well i'll try sticking
    to what you say cuz its very good advice and explaining
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    What it means to STAND Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10What it means to STAND Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Thu 18 Dec 2008, 5:48 pm

I love you
    I simply adore your words.
    *YUNJAE*LOVE
    *YUNJAE*LOVE
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by *YUNJAE*LOVE Wed 24 Dec 2008, 1:49 pm

i'm new here and truth be said,i won't call myself as an anti.
    i don't hate snsd to the core,but i agree with you on the music they made.
    as well as the image they gave and the bad personalities and disrespect they had for their sunbaes and other artistes.
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    What it means to STAND Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10What it means to STAND Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Mon 29 Dec 2008, 1:04 am

i LOVE STAND!
    MeLowANTI
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Post by MeLowANTI Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:52 am

bento_box rocks..
    you are a genius..
    for sure your IQ is like 140-150 sumthn..
    ayt?
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Mon 12 Jan 2009, 11:58 pm

Everytime i contemplate why im hating on SME and snsd i always comeback here and read ur speech ( which by the way is well writen and beautiful). Your message makes me remember why i dislike soshit and father SM. Thank you for giving us this awesome speech which will leave a mark in our heads and hearts.

P.S. if only the insanes would read this Razz i bet they would change too bragging

Bento_box Hwaiting What it means to STAND 383317
    Bye ladies_wonderful
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post by Bye ladies_wonderful Thu 12 Mar 2009, 1:49 am

Nice to meet you + + Anti fans of SNSD.What it means to STAND 383317
    I'm a new member in this webbord.
    I wanna oppose SNSD with BB.(Admin) and another anti fans.
    Anti fans and our leader, BB. are so bravely.
    My english is not very good. so proud
    If i made a mistake with my statement. What it means to STAND 63716
    I'm sorry. cry What it means to STAND 398633

-------------------------------------------------------

Anti fans SNSD fighting!!! What it means to STAND 134859 Good luck+++ What it means to STAND 30358

What it means to STAND 27100040cb2.th

What it means to STAND 28715523pf8.th

Thx ...^^ everybody you are so cute .
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    What it means to STAND Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10What it means to STAND Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sun 19 Apr 2009, 8:29 pm

It means to STAND all day excessively, with the instensive capital letter, it very serious and strict. Therefore I do not dare to sit Bento.

I will STAND, not really, because standing to me is like exercise, i get breathless even in Standing, and plus it discriminates against those in wheelchairs.

Here my interpretation because your article is too long, and plus i think i like British music slightly abit more, unless more of Kpop is sexy like After School and have names that i can make offensive jokes.
    JC_chococat
    JC_chococat
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 550
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by JC_chococat Mon 13 Jul 2009, 1:01 am

this made me think and look at STAND with a totally different point of view
    it made me understand, respect and appreciate STAND much more
    your speech is simply wonderful
    snsdbabo2
    snsdbabo2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Post by snsdbabo2 Tue 06 Apr 2010, 7:08 am

STAND is the BEST!!! nthing beats STAND!!! Au huh!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:00 pm