The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+105
SuperJunior
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
Mimsers
QQLoveQQ
WonderFul
Britta1505
littlemoth
JaeCherry
xElfie
bof
iAMViP
Melinda
Shardz
ijustlovetvxq
SparklingDiamond
POWitszROSIE
jojoushi
Mizuki
I_love_korean_musik
devi210
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
eunmi
chibie
alwaiis_u
DEADDx
izzybellboo
herobaby
Forever Hate The Nine
akemi_cho
x.suyin
ai_sumairu
IhatejesSICKa
Hailmine
xiaheternally
JaeMinLuv08
OopurpleoO
xiahjaesu
klSTAND21
SUJUDB
The.day.dreamer
hell088
snurfyangel
xjjjLOVE
lovewg
Rawr!
YooSulover
soshihater
EasternBaDa
dumdum
jaejae19
aida.JJ
sadface
brr0kenn
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
rikaSU
snsdsuckss
SujuAngeL
Ethanol
B*tchanny
SoHot
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
STANDupPEOPLE
sXiAHn
jaejoongie1314
hiyostand
Hanteuk
kxluv
pinkrebel18
daesungvip
~wOonDerLoOve~
queenbee
yuniel
Elfie
super weaniee jr.
boiler_pot
Spriinklezz
twinklestar
LUPIN
collation
IhateSOSHI
uknow_wifey
love_cinnabon
soshit
wickedfairy
sujuismysoju
jaeSMILES
Hannie*Saru
supermarbel_cake
Azure Ire
Love_WonderGirls
mkd454
Hazy
koreangurl2626
Yumii
paboshitdae
key
Bento_box
Angela
fuzzywuzzy
Chocolate
yudit
Tuyetienhi
Zoy
Oh_Mona
109 posters

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by IhateSOSHI Mon 29 Sep 2008, 1:09 am

i went there, and it's like fake, and it's really weird sooo fake
    they always copy anti
    that's InSane, and you can post without even register to be a member
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off?

Post by collation Mon 29 Sep 2008, 1:13 am

wow, wow, wow..
    someone give me a chair before i knock myself out from laughing too hard!
    this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.. what are they trying to do? they are just ridiculing themselves... First of all, our cause is being carried on peacefully.. what we can't have opinions now? are they so brainwashed that they can't realise that what they are doing is pointless...they are establishing a club to hate; which is weird since they claim to despise hatred...follow me here? me neither... i think their insanity just reached another level... anti-anti... do they realise that following that logic, they should also anti themselves??? .... jajajaja...they've sunk to a new low...

and oh the creativity... i would be offended if they used my stuff...i feel for the graphic team in this forum....

insanes are despicable!

Last edited by collation on Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Mon 29 Sep 2008, 1:27 am

Surprise wow...seriously LMAO ROFL

well just when you'd think delusionals couldn't be dumber, you see this...
    sigh...they should've just asked the help of Mama D to make their forum..

FUZZY I FEEL YOUR PAIN~
    ANTI-FANART THEFT IS EVIL!!!

I'm seriously loving STAND!!
    to think that we're being known in Germany is such a nice thing...
    ahhh good times...

Can I be a special anti?? LMAO...oooh no! ASIA's coming for me..FTW
    twinklestar

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by twinklestar Mon 29 Sep 2008, 1:46 am

hmm... so by being an Anti of all Anti groups, they do know that whatever they say can apply to themselfs right?? lol
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Mon 29 Sep 2008, 2:18 am

lol thats so stupid antis against antis
    they're against antis wen they're an anti themselves Razz
    boiler_pot
    boiler_pot
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by boiler_pot Mon 29 Sep 2008, 2:32 am

This is too funny! Razz

I don't even want to set foot on that site.
    I'm starting to believe the existence of bird-brained people. Razz

Stay away from delusionals, stupidity is viral.

Haha I wonder what'll they do next. So funny man. Truly.. XD

You can't be an anti of STAND! STAND and Soshi are way toooooo far apart.
    STAND's TOO AWESOME. Razz
    super weaniee jr.
    super weaniee jr.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by super weaniee jr. Mon 29 Sep 2008, 2:55 am

they are the one who's crazy!!
    not the anti's!!
    we anti's make the kpop artists happy and free from hypocrites and plastic!
    Elfie
    Elfie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 462
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Elfie Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:03 am

delusionals are wasting their time doing this. LOL.
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Mon 29 Sep 2008, 5:59 am

lol lol. imagine those retards saying "we, the antis of antis, swear to anti the antis, for a what? peaceful world with no anits, but only anti-antis."

cool, what a tongue twister pledge.
    can they actually get more stupid? we're immature? at least we're doing and sharing our hate for someone.
    whose the immature one that like and dislike no one, but just simply hate antis for hating people.

we hate nine idiots and their delusionals. we have a target.
    they hate... uhh, anyone that dislike people? whose their target? everyone hates someone. so what? they are some angel from paradise that are here to hate too? cos apparently they hate anyone that hates people.

ahh, so confusing. simply said. WTF IS THAT?!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Mon 29 Sep 2008, 6:18 am

ATTENTION MEMBERS

PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER/JOIN/POST ANYTHING ON THAT SITE.

Yes you can have a look around it, but refrain from provoking it. If you want to bash it, do it here on our grounds. No need to stoop to their level of idiocy.

Do not provoke it/her/him by going there, especially as a representative of STAND.
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Mon 29 Sep 2008, 6:33 am

Haha, those anti's are hilarious.. free publicity for STAND. we are getting popular people!!!

Fuzzy and other graphic artists... cheer up. <3
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:32 am

HAHAAHAHAHAH!

the more they talk about STAND
    the better STAND will be known ! :)
    proud to be STAND !
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:36 am

i went there! and it's empty... no members. no posts. no articles!
    what a big joke.. and now I can't stop laughing at her/him who made that forum against us.. when he/she can't even make his/her own background everything from here is copied. I want a black ocean background too, let's see if he/she will have a glorious guts to copy it...

haha.. copycatters never make it! STAND wins..
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:10 am

like people say, "You know you're famous when you get talked about"..in this case we even have a forum dedicated to us..zomg i'm seriously gonna cry this is soo overwhelming..*imitates SNSD crying at music bank*..i'm so proud to be a member of STAND.. When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 176544

STAND TOTALLY PWNS!
    Hanteuk
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hanteuk Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:25 am

LOL! theres lots of he/she in STAND, i dont get it, do they not know what STAND means?
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Mon 29 Sep 2008, 11:37 am

Imitation is a form of flattery! LOL!!

These anti antis have too much time. They should spend more time using their brains for other things. They could at least be more original and make their own layout. LAME!
    jaejoongie1314
    jaejoongie1314
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by jaejoongie1314 Mon 29 Sep 2008, 2:33 pm

they said they hate anits but aren't they antis themself? anyway they mad stupid for copying us
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When Soshi fans go too far and it becomes HILARIOUS- STAND rip-off? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Mon 29 Sep 2008, 3:16 pm

*sigh* it okay guys.
    LOL i read the youtube comment left by other peopel and what not and it seems most of them our shitdae fans surprise?
    Not me.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Mon 29 Sep 2008, 4:46 pm

kehehehe and they call us "stupid" lmbo
    if theyre so smart, why copy of such a "stupid" forum like STAND?
    ahahaha they make me laugh . . . how pitiful kehehe
    half the thing the person post doesnt even make sense . . . and he/she wants an organized forum . . . think again, i was lost at the first sentence.
    does that make me lack of brain of the person who posted it?
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Mon 29 Sep 2008, 7:14 pm

i lol'ed. so hard.

... that's so sad. rofl.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Mon 29 Sep 2008, 7:42 pm

omg! their stupidity is like low!
    all i can say is OMG!
    SoHot
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by SoHot Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:54 pm

That person is not mentally stable.
    Their whole concept is immature and their forum is very unprofessional.

Let's see which one of us become 'special' antis. rabbit
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:20 pm

okay it okay i checked their site y-day only one member and today 4 LOL.
    yeah they gain major popularity over night XD
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:30 pm

that person is a sushi roller/insane/delusionful so cheap cant she even design her own site and since when did German became the international language?

And what the F they are not perverse?
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Mon 29 Sep 2008, 11:20 pm

STAND IS WINNING! Razz

I vote for a new background and banner to stump those idiots :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:18 am