The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
DoomTrain
DrumStick
Telruunya
vomitrocious
Niyam
LOL@U
antisnsd4lyfe
charmmyxmew
bigbangislove
iHeartSNSD
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
Evilicewolf
Daisuki
Seashell
Hikari_Light
Sneezewuddly
yaoi38
xLiyinfanx
JaeJin
Chains Of Fantasia
red_butterfly
Mecana
Lightning_Kei
ceejae
damage
moroccochoco
StupidSonesSux
disturbed
Moonliightxx
queenbqty
Belicax
d0ngbangl0ve
Jung Lee
chocopielove
Miri
39 posters

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-19

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 4 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by whychoosethem91 Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:58 pm

^ So, why don't you just go look at SNSD videos for a cheap laugh. I do. Just to laugh at how stupid they look dancing. Another thing, BANNED!
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-16

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 4 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:22 pm

13 yrs old,there are some people her that age,so i guess thats one thing you said correct ALL day today.But see,we're equal,you look here for a cheap laugh,and we talk about SNSD for their cheap entertainment,see how that works out?
    Gilgamesh
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-20

Post by Gilgamesh Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

It is funny how that works out. You laugh at them and I laugh at you laughing at them.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm

well,see everything you guys say they dont do,they do.And its funny that you guys try to cover up the fail that is theirs,but yet you make more and more excuses for them,when does the excuses end?and please laugh at us,but the more you laugh,the bigger we get,thanks for making us famous and showing how insecure you guys REALLY are.^.^
    Gilgamesh
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by Gilgamesh Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

Oh, I'll keep making you famous. I won't stop until you get more than 5 posts a day.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:50 pm

^fail,i get more than 5 posts a day anyway.but thanks for being nice....first time from a SONE.
    Gilgamesh
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by Gilgamesh Tue 21 Jun 2011, 12:58 am

I mean you as in STAND. Man, you're really dumb.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:19 am

You're the idiot here...........why didnt you just say STAND instead of me,cause your only talking to me.Idiot.XDDD FAIL AGAIN!!!!!! dumb people only tend to come into other people turf and try to tell them what to do,when of coruse its not going to happen,nice trolling dummy.Good going.
    Gilgamesh
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by Gilgamesh Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:45 am

You could use some reading comprehension. Man, you're so mad right now!
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:11 am

^Please tell me how im mad? am im typing madly?Nope,am i using caps just to show my laughing to make someone mad.......nope.So yea,im very mad,the hulk mad..ohhhh,ahhhhh,me angry.*Rolls eyes* Idiot,Your the reason why we hate SNSD,so keep on continue,but hey,you dont know that,right?How do i need to learn how to read...hmm seems like im doing a pretty good job right now,i can read clearly what your saying....."Immma insecure sone who comes on STAND and try to make antis mad so i can prove that anti are just as crazy as we say they are,but yet we cant turn the mirror on ourselves when we do the same thing that antis "supposely" do.We feel threated when another girl group with the number 9 or cute concept comes along because we're afraid SNSD will be forgotten,but in reality,they already have been.We know that people are just waiting for SNSD to be casted aside by SM so he can make room for prettier girls than SNSD."Yep read you loud and clear.^.^
    Gilgamesh
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by Gilgamesh Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:21 am

So mad.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:32 am

Yep,very angry,me and 11,642 of us are very angry.(On facebook that is.^.^And still growing...)Look,just admit that i pwned you and we both can live a happy life,ok?^.^
    EvilValenStrife
    EvilValenStrife
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 117
    Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-18

Post by EvilValenStrife Tue 21 Jun 2011, 3:25 am

Shisus H. Christ... All the Insanes that keep popping up... I admit, I am having fun laughing at them though(and playing DA2)...
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Tue 21 Jun 2011, 4:37 am

Gilgamesh wrote:So mad.

Thanks for taking your time to come here and type your messages ever so friendly. banned again. And I'll keep ban you anyway so please do come back.
    whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by whychoosethem91 Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:06 am

^ PAWNED!!!!!! XDDDDDD DANNNNNNNGGGGG! Come back again, I'll keep laughing at you dude! I never knew being banned can get be so funny. XD
    Leviathan
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-21

Post by Leviathan Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:14 pm

PAWND XD!!!

Confirmed for 13.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:45 pm