The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
amano_makoto
Chains Of Fantasia
SNSD: forever fail
EnigmaQ
cocochu
I_love_korean_musik
Lightning_Kei
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
SuperJuniorNShinee
Spriinklezz
ai_sumairu
Niritaya
Hikari_Light
deceptionminds
Daisuki
antisnsd4lyfe
stand<3
PROUD2bSTAND
antigolfasgeneration
AngelWings
Proud Diadem
gummies92
Makro
preludesongs
red_butterfly
nuryani
xjjjLOVE
Yukin
YuzuAizawa10
daesungvip
rawrxpanda
Eternal_Sapphire13
lirujoong
xiaheternally
black_ocean
pinkrebel18
chocopielove
Riccy
na_chan
F-SNSD
dBsK_luv
xLiyinfanx
Anti 4 Ever
Gemeinai
KaiserinFrederick
~ruisu~
shitdaesucks
kxluv
hatianhime
whychoosethem91
sXiAHn
Mecana
StupidSonesSux
ceejae
Sunflower Onew
disturbed
invisiblestar
Ohno27
Belicax
Jung Lee
64 posters

SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-25

SNSD to debut in Japan this September Empty SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by Jung Lee Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:02 am

SNSD to debut in Japan this September B7xtz7

So now when we have just been set free from SNSD's music in Korea (though SM is still shoving them down to our throats through variety shows & CFs), we are gonna have to suffer their tortuous voices & unprofessional performances in JAPAN.

Now that SNSD are already "the top idol girl group", it would be strange if people see them still staying in Korea & making comeback every time more popular groups are not around. Besides, SM have to send them away to put whole effort in f(x) & other new groups. SNSD have no choice but entering a foreign market. It's obvious that SNSD has no chance to debut in China because China "love" SNSD so much. The rest options would be either USA or Japan. It can't be USA, be cause Wonder Girls are over there. So the only choice would be Japan, where people are more open toward Kpop idol groups after DBSK made a big hit in 2007-2010. Besides, (again, majorly thanks to DBSK who built the bridge between Japan & Kpop) SNSD's 2nd album "Oh!" was reported to be placed at #54 on Oricon Weekly chart in February without any promotion in Japan (despite the fact that the album's price was so damn cheap compared to a normal Japanese album and that week was a so-slow-sale week when #1 only sold more than 8k and #30 only sold more than 5k, therefore a good guess for #54 would be 1k copies at best).

SNSD will debut in Japan as "Shoujo Jidai" (少女時代). Most people would assume SNSD will be under Avex - long time partner of SM, however:

Having signed a contract this past May, SNSD will be working under Universal Music Japan’s record label Nayutawave Records for their Japan promotions and they are planning to release their debut single this September.

So the rumor is true. Several months ago, CEO of Avex tweeted that he heard that there is a rumor that SNSD would debut under Universal Music. Now, this contract with Universal makes SNSD be the first (& maybe the only?) artists of SM who are not under Avex. SM's artists under Avex now are BoA, DBSK, SuJu, CSJH The Grace & SHINee.

I can understand why SM choose Universal & not Avex. I don't think the main reason is the dispute of DBSK, but it's all about the way Avex & Universal use marketing methods:

- Avex don't tend to spend money on good promotion for artists who have just debut in Japan (especially foreign artists). The artists have to gain a certain stage of success (like at least top 5 or top 10 in Oricon Weekly chart) in order for Avex to invest more money in them. Avex is very cautious, if they are not sure the artists gonna be big, they'll not throw good amount of money in. Example?
    • DBSK: In their earlier days after debuted, DBSK had to sing on the stairs of a super market, go hand out advertising papers by themselves, appear in low-rating variety shows & couldn't attend some popular music program like Music Station; besides, DBSK's Japanese MVs at that time look rather cheap (compared to what they have in Korean in their earlier days, like MV "Hug"). Now you can argue that Mvs of many big artists in Japan like Morning Musume also look cheap. However, those are local artists! For a foreign artist to grab local audience's attention, everything has to be made to the near perfection. Therefore, cheap MVs is a disadvantage. It's only after single Sky (which was places at #6 on Oricon Weekly chart) that Avex invested a little more money in DBSK's MVs. But DBSK had to wait until after single "Purple Line" (which was their first #1 on Oricon Weekly chart) to be treated better by Avex with more money for promotion & advertising activities (like more higher rating shows, banners with image & information in popular Japanese districts such as Shibuya...).
    • CSJH The Grace: CSJH debuted in Japan in 2006. They're fluent in Japanese & making consistent steps in their Japanese career. However, they haven't made it to top 10 Oricon Weekly chart yet, therefore their MVs & promotion activities haven't been well-invested yet.

In short, if you want to survive & be successful under Avex, you will have to have exceptional talents & true professionalism to make your first achievement nearly all by yourself. If you can't make it to top 10 Oricon Weekly Chart then Avex will not take even one glance at you. Why "nearly all by yourself"? Because Avex doesn't spend much money for paid-articles or advertising when you're still rookie in Japan --> no good publicity = MAJOR DISADVANTAGE.
    Without heavy promotion & overdose publicity, SNSD = NOTHING. Therefore, it's understandable that SM is smart enough to not choose Avex for SNSD.

- Universal Music, in contrast, are willing to spend good money in promotion activities for foreign artists. Their marketing methods also seem to be better & more effective. (I DON'T say artists under Universal don't have true talent & are famous just because of good promotion, I only say here, that Universal's marketing department does better job than Avex's, therefore artists can succeed easier & in shorter amount of time). Big Bang was heavily promoted when they first debuted in Japan: high-budget looking MVs, ads everywhere from TV to Shibuya districts, about their activities, featured articles, despite bad language skills they still appeared in shows, etc... Big Bang quickly got some Japanese audience's attention. Recently, they've just won awards for their MVs, which is another very good publicity. SNSD really need this & even much more publicity.

Well, we don't have to wait until SNSD officially debut in Japan to have Japanese articles shoving down our throats. SNSD's Japanese special DVD & 1st single will not be out until August & September respectively, but they have already been featured in News section of ORICON website, yes, you didn't read it wrong, ORICON website, one of the most popular music websites in Japan! What can I say? Certainly WELL-PAID ARTICLE!!!

SNSD to debut in Japan this September Snsdjapan

The article's title is “Beautiful -Legged” SNSD makes their Japanese Advancement!. That's right, it's not their talents in dancing or singing, but their LEGS that people interested in. And their legs are NOT THAT GREAT, it all thanks to MAKE UP & PHOTOSHOP!

Fans are fascinated with their costumes and legs.
    That's right, again, not live performing skills (which is extremely important factor for an artist to succeed in Japan market), but their LEGS & their COSTUMES that sell albums. And the costumes are not even their idea & achievement! It's the work of their stylists.

Their greatest attraction is their ability to synchronize their dancing with one another.
    Eh? The reporter must be definitely paid well to write this! ABSURD! They can't even dance in-sync! And too much mistakes!!!

So far, the songs’ music video with special editing has been announced and bonus footage has been recorded. Their first DVD temporarily called, “SNSD Arrival ~ First Time in Japan Commemoration Disc” will be on sale on August 11th. On August 25th 10,000 people who purchase the DVD will receive an invitation to the Showcase Concert in Ariake Coliseum to debut to Japanese fans.
    Interesting, so now they will have to sell at least 10k of DVD in Japan alone within just 2 weeks to be able to fill up Ariake Coliseum. I have the feeling that there will be a lot of emptied seats in Ariake Coliseum, just like there were hella lot of unattended seats in Seoul Olympic Park stadium (capacity of 7k people) where they held their 1st solo concert. The stadium can't be filled, unless their special DVD released with super cheap price, or Universal pay people to go to SNSD's fanmeeting.

Now I'm curious about what concept SNSD will use in Japan. Definitely not "strong & charisma" like 4minutes, because SNSD just can't! Maybe not "sexy, badass girls", because KARA will use this concept & we all know through Lupin & RDR, KARA execute this concept way better than SNSD. Possibly it'll be "girly, cutesy, innocent & pure", just like what they did in Korea. Although this concept suits most of Japanese's taste, there will be extremely intense competition with heaps of cutesy local girl groups, like girl groups from Hello! Project. SNSD's revealing clothes will help them sell cd, however they can't compete with AKB48 - 48 hot girls in bikini, unless SNSD themselves will also wear bikini to perform. But it will be like a double-edged sword: bikini may help them in Japan but also may make them loose Korean & International fans girls as well as homeland non-fan's respect.

SM promised that SNSD will not neglect Korea. However, I think it's just the matter of time. Within the 1st year after debuting in Japan, SNSD may go back & forth between Korea & Japan. However, later they will have to stay focus in Japan for at least a year to (possibly) have a success. During that time, there would be many at-the-moment-new girl groups (SISTAR, f(x),...) or future debuting girl groups (like JYP's MissA or the girl group being managed by US famous producer Teddy Riley) being active in the industry. Besides, SM may bring the most talented Kpop idol girl group CSJH The Grace back in Korea. People will soon forget SNSD once they're not bringing their dumb faces around. Even now, when SNSD are at their "peak", they are still too chicken to make a comeback at the same time with other strong "rivals". When SNSD make their comeback in Korea after spending a long time overseas, I doubt they can be #1 chart if at that time other powerful artists also there. SNSD will never be brave or have the ability to held people's hearts & successfully make a comeback after a long time absence like DBSK or Wonder Girls.

Let's STAND to see their failure. Razz

So what do you think?

Actually I was about to make a video about this issue, but I don't have much time on my hand right now ^^" so I decided to write this article. I'll make a video later, possibly with more details & discussing aspects.

Thanks for reading ^^

---------------

Edit:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jung Lee on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 7:42 am; edited 5 times in total
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-18

SNSD to debut in Japan this September Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by Belicax Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:29 am

well
    they can TRY to debut in Japan but since I recall....Isn't taboo in japan to lip-sync? Because they hate people that don't sing live, and if you can't sing live on Japan...you better say your career goodbye! That's why Japanese singers are so good and have such perfect vocals!

oh, don't you just want snsd to debut in Japan and under a not so powerful company?
    Ohno27
    Ohno27
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

SNSD to debut in Japan this September Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by Ohno27 Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:48 am

Avex only signs talented artists, theres no way that they would sign shitdae. They have artists like TRF, Namie Amuro, and Ayumi Hamasaki why would they settle for 3rd rate lip syncers? Razz
    I really don't like the idea of them invading my beloved jpop cry
    It should be interesting to see the audiances reactions to their shabby performances though. SNSD to debut in Japan this September 346764
    invisiblestar
    invisiblestar
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 403
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by invisiblestar Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:55 pm

I have a feeling that the coliseum is not gonna be filled up.
    But wow, "fans are fascinated with their costumes and legs." WTF!? Then again, it's SNSD, of course they're gonna market their legs.
    And I agree with Belicax, artists in Japan don't lip sync. Like EVER. I have seen plenty of videos of performances on Japanese shows and concerts, and not once have I seen a performer lip sync.
    As far as concepts go, they are kind of at a dead end, so to say. They can't pull off sexy very well without it looking slutty. Cute is a HUGE trend in Japan and girl groups, are using the cute concept. There is no way they can compete.
    I don't know whether to be happy they'll be out of K-Pop, or be sad now that they're in J-Pop...
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Fri 11 Jun 2010, 1:08 pm

Why do I smell fail already and it's not even September? :/

Two tours will be held in Japan by then, lead by two major J-rock bands. Both tours will run until November-December of 2010. So all female fans, I'm assuming, would be busy follow their supported artists. Namie Amuro has a single release due on July which would be followed by promos and most likely a tour if not another record. Koda Kumi is doing the same thing.

Please to gtfo, SNSD. alone!
    Sunflower Onew
    Sunflower Onew
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-19

SNSD to debut in Japan this September Empty Re: NEWS - SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by Sunflower Onew Fri 11 Jun 2010, 1:24 pm

Belicax wrote:well
    they can TRY to debut in Japan but since I recall....Isn't taboo in japan to lip-sync? Because they hate people that don't sing live, and if you can't sing live on Japan...you better say your career goodbye! That's why Japanese singers are so good and have such perfect vocals!

oh, don't you just want snsd to debut in Japan and under a not so powerful company?

I know you can't lip-sync for live performances in Japan. I don't know if there's a fine for it like in China(fans get really out of control when they find out).
    ceejae
    ceejae
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 210
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post by ceejae Fri 11 Jun 2010, 1:59 pm

that's weird,fans are fascinated with their costumes and legs?..if they want to see nice pairs of legs to look at..they should see AFTER SCHOOL,those are like real round legs..

Their greatest attraction is their ability to synchronize their dancing with one another. ,SUPER JUNIOR is the one famous with this ability..I have seen a lot of SNSD's videos and they were not synchronized at all..thanks to their choreographers that they have nice moves to show but without these choreographers,we'll see what kind of moves they can come up to..seriously..??

I haven't been into JPOP,well..YET..but I think LSM is just trying to catch up with YG right now with it's talents' (Big Bang and 2NE1)performing in JAPAN, JYP with Wonder Girls out again in the U.S..He should just focus on his real treasures,that's his other real talented idols..

By the way,what happened to their ASIAN Tour?Is it done? or Did it ever happen?

SM knows that the people are getting tired to see his angels' faces everyday on live television and if he won't make a move like RIGHT NOW,his girls will be just like decorations on the wall..

Can't wait..They will be one strand of hair away from Big Bang if they will make a debut with the same record label..I hope they won't leech up on Big Bang backs to be noticed..
    StupidSonesSux
    Awesome Anti

Number of posts : 1232
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-17

Post by StupidSonesSux Fri 11 Jun 2010, 2:43 pm

OK everyone know that Sones reasons to like SNSD is 70% their "HOT AND FAKE LEG" so lets not be surprised....
    Second, there is really no question on their concept. Japanese people like cutesy craps that's why they like SNSD in the first place so chances are they are probably be wearing cat ears or some cutesy things. After all Kara got a good fanbase cuz they went with the cutesy image before but i like their image better than those 9 devils -__-
    Third...OMG Japan is filled with perverts. I don't mean to offense but i been there. Their fans are gonna be Otakus and more older guys and Otakus are crazier than kpop fangirls. Some fangirls do obsess to much but Otakus marry game characters and pillows!! This would mean there would be more crazy Sones to deal with....

Shoujo Jidai? Girl Time? Plz We don't want 9 baseball sluts, rude, disrespectful, and plastic girls to representing us!! Stop saying that! I get so annoyed they are insulting girls by saying that Mad
    Mecana
    Mecana
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :

Post by Mecana Fri 11 Jun 2010, 6:05 pm

Ha! I want to see them in Japan, Japanese hate lip syncing, and compare to the loud screaming you hear in music shows in Korea. Japanese rarely scream because they want to hear the singing of their idols. I doubt SNSD would do well in Japan with so many other girl groups doing the cute, pure virginal image, SNSD is pretty much screw over and lets not forget that the majority of these girl groups are younger than them. It's only a matter of time before we see them coming back with their tails between their legs Razz
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Fri 11 Jun 2010, 7:15 pm

this only goes to prove how talented snsd is. lol
    whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by whychoosethem91 Fri 11 Jun 2010, 7:19 pm

I know they won't make it in Japan. I love Japanese music. I live for Japanese music. I dare them try to break into the Japanese market. They won't make it. There's too much competition.
    hatianhime
    hatianhime
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 38
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by hatianhime Fri 11 Jun 2010, 7:58 pm

whychoosethem91 wrote:I know they won't make it in Japan. I love Japanese music. I live for Japanese music. I dare them try to break into the Japanese market. They won't make it. There's too much competition.
    They really wont...
    I was Kinda expecting for SM to ship them to Japan..looks like he got tired of em too..
    But Now i kinda feel sorry the Japanese...They truly won't last SNSD has way too much competition nope nope
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Fri 11 Jun 2010, 8:12 pm

i'm going to disagree about dbsk bridging japan and kpop coz years before dbsk came to japan BoA was already there...so she basically paved way for kpop artists although not all of them succeeded as much as her and dbsk and big bang...

and i think SM's decision to launch snsd under universal is kinda (partially, not 100%, yeah) influenced by the rift between avex and sm...coz avex basically snatched jaechunsu away from sm...but i agree that avex doesn't put out as much money to their talents who don't succeed...now if sm tries to patch things up with avex and debut snsd under them in case that snsd doesn't succeed then avex is just going to trash them...and sm can't afford that to happen coz they don't have a money maker in japan right now...that is why they need to push snsd as much as they can...

well, good luck snsd...good luck with lip syncing...omg i wonder what the japanese crowd's reaction would be like watching them lip sync or suck at live singing....O_O

and don't worry, japan is one of the kinkiest countries in the world...they'll love your legs...well, at least hormone driven men will...
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Fri 11 Jun 2010, 8:44 pm

i don't get what's so fascinating about their legs.
    too skinny. and have they seen taeyeon and sunny's? stubby.

i seriously doubt they'll succeed. this isn't my hatred talking, i just can't see them succeeding there.
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-25

Post by Jung Lee Fri 11 Jun 2010, 8:59 pm

@kxluv: I know that BoA was there before DBSK, heck, she sold 1 million copies of album in Japan. She's a diva! But I also met a bunch of Japanese people & some of my Japanese friends said that the majority of Japanese people think that BoA is Japanese! Besides, BoA is a solo singer, she's not idol singer at all, so the ones that opened the gate to Japan for all idol groups right now are DBSK. If you follow the news, you will see when Japanese articles introducing about Kpop idols (especially male groups) entering Jpop, the reporters will drag DBSK's name in. For example: Big Bang is THSK's rivals in Korea, Ze:A may become 2nd THSK if they enter our market, etc... When DBSK debuted in Japan, they were by themselves. THSK not even once mentioned their friendship with BoA or that BoA is their label mate... In Japan, it seems that there was no link what so ever between THSK & BoA. Moreover, I didn't state it base on my opinion ^^ Because there are heaps of Japanese & Korean articles from music reporters & music critics talking about the impact that DBSK made, how DBSK raised Japanese's respect for Kpop idol groups & said DBSK is the gate opener. There is even documentary on TV (don't really remember it's Korean or Japanese though) about how Japanese people suddenly have great interest in Kpop after DBSK made a big hit in Japan. (And no offence, but Big Bang is still not considered to be "successful" yet, because they haven't made any #1 Oricon Daily or Weekly chart yet. Besides, they haven't been able to sell 100k copies yet, and in Japan, can't sell 100k copies = not succeed. Big Bang have just passed their rookie time in Japan only & are gaining more of Japanese people's attention. It's true to say Big Bang are the most successful among Kpop idol groups who entered Japan after DBSK, but to say that in general Big Bang are already successful then it's too early ^^)

SM is stingy when it comes to Japanese activities. They only spent 4 freaking billion Won in total for all DBSK's 5 YEARS in Japan (while in 2009, SNSD's clothing cost alone was already 1 billion won). The rest expenses are covered by Avex. If SM want SNSD to succeed in Japan, SM'll have to spend hella lots of money (definitely even more than when SNSD is in Korea), because Avex will only spend a little of their precious money on those girls in the beginning. If so, then it's definitely not a wise strategy at all. I guess that's 1 of the main reasons why SM chose Universal Music.

Though Japanese people love cutesy girls & all, I don't think right now CUTE is the big & most successful concept in Japanese music industry anymore. Hello! Project girl groups' albums & singles are not selling so good right now. Even big stars in cute concept like Morning Musume who used to sell millions of copies in the past, but now can only sell 15,000 copies in the first day of releasing their new single. Big thing now for girl groups is BIKINI. AKB48's new single sold over 300,000 in the first day & then total 500,000 copies in the first week. And in Japan, if you rank #1 on Oricon Weekly chart but can't even sell 100,000 copies of your album/single within the first week, then you haven't step any further toward success yet & people won't notice you much either. So I think maybe SNSD will need to strip some more clothes down @__@

Last edited by Jung Lee on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    ~ruisu~
    ~ruisu~

Male Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Post by ~ruisu~ Fri 11 Jun 2010, 9:21 pm

Ha... They won't be with Avex because Avex doesn't like that kind of artists Razz
    SM'll waste (I won't say invest because that money will be lost) A LOT for their "success"
    KaiserinFrederick
    KaiserinFrederick
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 93
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-21

Post by KaiserinFrederick Fri 11 Jun 2010, 9:43 pm

At least we won't be seeing much of them in Kpop- WHEW! cheering
    Gemeinai
    Gemeinai
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 643
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Gemeinai Fri 11 Jun 2010, 11:53 pm

i once said that it would be hard for snsd or Shoujo Jidai to succeed in Japan since they arent really unique (or original).

Concepts/Attitude = not original and its boring because every concept goes with 'cuteness'. I cant imagine how their attitude in Japan. I wouldnt be surprise they'll be more quiet or lonely b/c of the language barrier. I also wouldnt be surprised if they relay on their physical appearance and doing aegyos.

Numbers/Size = not original anymore in Korea or original in Japan.
    -In Korea After School is one member behind and rumors of a 9 members girl group to debut later this year. In other words, in Korea their group size wont be original.
    -In Japan, well there is Morning Monsume and AKB48....they do the cutesy lolita kind of look which made snsd "popular" in Korea. In Japan they have to work their butts off because they'll just blend in.

it would be interesting what concept Universal Music would give them. wouldnt it be hard to have snsd debut just after KARA?it would be interesting to know how much UMusic would spend for each group, 4MINUTE KARA and snsd

on the bright side, will not see them for the next couple of months because they are preparing for their 'Asia Tour' and their debut in Japan.

i wouldnt be surprised if they leech on TVXQ, BoA, and Big Bang. snsd has every thing handed to them, it is 100% for certain that they'll have it easier start/debut. TVXQ received the popularity and fame they deserve after starting from scrath, from STEP 1 like they did in Korea.
    Anti 4 Ever
    Anti 4 Ever
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 205
    Warning :

Post by Anti 4 Ever Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:08 am

NOOOOOO! I have been PRAYING that they wont come here!!!
    I bet when they finally debut here in Japan, they would ALWAYS mention that they 're close to DBSK,CSJH,and Shinee. And they would probably do the "cute,innocent" concept to be succesful.
    I dont think they would make it here in Japan.

Morning Musume was REALLY popular in Japan but now no one cares about them.Most of my friends hate them.LOL

When I was with my friends in Harajuku, there was about 4 huge trucks that had AKB48 wearing bikinis and smiling and ect~
    And most of the people seeing the truck was like "oh its AKB48" "Man, they're hot" ect~
    So right now, the disgusting ajjushis in Japan loves AKB48 cause' of their concept.

So if snsd is going to debut here, they would have need to go copy AKB48 's style ( they always copy other artists anyway) and go in bikinis.But then their name "girls generation" would just be useless. (It already is though).And they would be copying and japanese people might hate them.So its either they go naked ( Im pretty sure they wont but hey, they flash their underwear and look like porn stars so I wont be surprised if they do go naked)LOL or they wont be succesful.^.^

It would be such a humiliation if snsd cant be succesful in Japan.XD
    cause if they cant be succesful here, then how in the world can they be succesful in the US???

Last edited by Anti 4 Ever on Mon 14 Jun 2010, 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Post by xLiyinfanx Sat 12 Jun 2010, 1:28 am

I'm SO looking forward to see them fail!
    They can'T lip-sync in Japan, it's forbidden. And the point is, if you made it in Japan you are actually really good. Look at K.Will who debuted in Japan, before he even debuted in Korea. And honestly...with all the cutesy and innocent girl bands in J-Pop....how does SNSD want to make it? More flashing? Not gonna work, they can't flash more than some J-pop girls...

Let's STAND to watch them fail!

Oh and please, bring CSJH back I love you
    dBsK_luv
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1424
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by dBsK_luv Sat 12 Jun 2010, 1:41 am

Funny how we are the only people that act read in between the lines in this types of artcles. I swear, out of the tons of articles i've read about SNSD, 10% of them mention talent and 2% mention OUTSTANDING talent (obviously the biased ones)
    I don't no much about this company, but i know AVEX is lucky to not have these problem makings in their company.
    Japan create many Hentai, Yuri and Yaoi mangas right? I wouldn't be surprised if they started making perverted comics on SNSD. Ahjussis all over the world will definately go for it, even if they don't understand it.
    Funny how Yuri's name also means girl on girl action in japanese...

hmm, i wonder how Japan will react to a Morning Musume double?
    F-SNSD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 103
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by F-SNSD Sat 12 Jun 2010, 6:08 am

erm.. wait wait wait
    THIS IS GIVING ME HEART ATTACK !
    J-J-J-JAPAN?
    The are debuting in Japan? *rubs eyes til bleeds*
    i mean omgosh, i cant imagine how horrible they can be... *sighs*
    na_chan
    na_chan
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by na_chan Sat 12 Jun 2010, 6:31 am

yeah snsd go to Japan and perform some of ur talents - "lipsynch-ing" , show to Japanese how talent u r Razz Don't ever debut under the name of "little cutie sisters of THSK and BoA"and AKB48 'll kick ur effin ass...Jpop is full of little cutie girls , and they full of sexy girls too.What can u do s9?????? show ur leg and beg 4 love from some crazy freaking boys....remember that Japan is full of beauty
    AKB48 wearing bikini and now what 'll snsd wear??? leaves????naked???pyjama???
    Riccy

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by Riccy Sat 12 Jun 2010, 6:56 am

ewww omg, no to them in my Japan. They make Jpop look bad.

I don't want to see them anywhere near my AKB48 girls while they are in Japan. Also, SNSD are too thin to be popular in Japan, most idols there are quite well endowed.

And I hope that for the love of god, they do not wear bikinis there, my eyes will just go blind. ugh.
    chocopielove
    chocopielove
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 677
    Warning :

Post by chocopielove Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:12 am

Let's see Sones battle Jap netizens about how Morning Musume stole their girl's trademark 9 members from them. =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:46 am