The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
ai_sumairu
kittyponpon
kara_suju_4ever
PROUD2bSTAND
BbBoo
red_butterfly
chocopielove
antigolfasgeneration
YooSulover
xLiyinfanx
akiko0226
iceprincess0482
JaeJin
E.L.F.
Jung Lee
sXiAHn
anastasya
XxZLY_CSJHxX
unknown38
cali4sell
JC_chococat
kd6cute
queenbqty
viscount
kimmy
soshit
wondershinki.yunhosunye
disturbed
jaejae19
summer
DongBangAngel
dBsK_luv
reveries
invisiblestar
stand<3
IhateSOSHI
F-SNSD
gabbyz
queenbee
Lightning_Kei
anti
pinkrebel18
Belicax
ambertralala
elfandwonderful
KC
jackman_fan
nksh
Clickable
tomatoguru
STANDadmin
Sachie
KARAlovely
pi-farra
ihateinsanes
Telruunya
kxluv
oozp
shitdaesucks
myap611
leexiao
65 posters

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

leexiao
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 30
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Empty DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by leexiao Sat 24 Apr 2010, 6:09 am

The DREAM CONCERT is near, and another fanwar is taking place...

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Dc-seat_new

SNSD is said to be taking 3 sections for the concert while Super Junior is taking 3 TIMES more than that, and that's where the issue began.

SONES are angry saying that Suju (ELF to be exact) got more seats than them when they are (according to them) the bigger fan club.

This is where it gets ugly. ELF fansites just suggested that SONES should just fill the "free seating area" (yes there is one) but SONES don't want to listen and SNSD fansites united for this:

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos 100423e3

Rough translation:

LMNP section - if extra space is needed this year, this area is ours

For those who are Sone:
    ABC section is ours

Please get tickets from the LMNP section

Go to G-market's Dream Concert webpage
    tickets will be sold starting 7PM on April 22

(for every 1 person, recommend this to 2 more)

SNSD fansites actually spread that banner about taking the reserved seats from Suju fans...

According to sources, ELF are starting to flood different fansites with messages such as this:

After this, E.L.F. went very mad, because basically Sone are looking down on them as if there was not many ELF at all, and why take -their- seats when there are many others....

Yesterday, Sone fansite masters decided to remove those notice and ask fellow Sones to give up the tickets they got in the Suju sections and to buy in Soshi sections and in the "Free" section (there are sections for all the other groups that do not have special ones

But it seems that Sones are not following the new directives and are keeping their tickets in ELF Sections. ELF are getting quite mad as you can see on sj-market splashpage where they ask fans to concentrate on reserving seats in the L, M, N, P section to prove Sones wrong.
    A lot of ELF that did not plan to go are now buying their tickets.

EDIT:
    News sites have also gotten hold of Sones' dirty plan.

“SNSD only gets 3 sections? We’re more popular … Why do we have less number of seats than Super Junior fans?”

A month before the 2010 Dream Concert is to be held on May 22, tensions are already rising.

At the Dream Concert, many popular artists come to the same venue and perform, making it unique. Since it only comes once a year, this is seen as an opportunity for fans to give their favorite singers strength, becoming one. On April 22, tickets went on sale at 7PM and were sold out within one hour, as a result of fans who wanted to go support their favorite singers.

Instead, problems are arising with the division of seats. At first, there isn’t any assigned seating arrangement for fans of one artist. Instead, the organizers contact the entertainment companies, assigning them sections so the the entertainment companies can report this to the respective fan clubs through their official websites.

Fan clubs that receive less sections argue, “Is the singer whom I love so much only worth this much? The division of seats are not a true reflection of the total fan club members.”

SNSD fans have been assigned sections A~C for the Dream Concert, while label mates Super Junior received thrice the amount of seats.

After all the tickets for the Dream Concert have been purchased, fans create an online message board war. Some SNSD fansites requested for their seats to be reassigned since fans “didn’t know how they were divided”. Four fansites told fans to sit in Super Junior’s section if there wasn’t enough room, making Super Junior fans complain that there weren’t enough seats for them. ELFs also responded saying,“It’s only correct to book according to the assigned seats. Please maintain order.”

In response to these arguments, organizers stated,

"We have only followed the requests from the fan clubs and the companies. There are no rules saying that only fans of particular artists can sit in any given one area. If there are requests beforehand, we would take those into consideration but there is no need for us to assign certain regions. We have been doing this event for 16 years and thanks to the stability of the fandom culture, we are hoping that we get lots of support. We will always be ready for any fights that may break out between fans at the concert."

One fan club member worriedly posted, “In a concert like Dream Concert, we are not there to see the singers but to support them with other fans. If the entertainment company and the fan club cannot control the amount of seats they get, the fights over seats that may break out can turn into a battle of emotions and turn the site into chaos.”

Original news link
    Translator

There is also a rumor regarding another issue related to this, however, THIS IS JUST A RUMOR AND NOT CONFIRMED (rather, it's something HARD TO CONFIRM)

SJ's leader, Leeteuk's cyworld was just hacked and some are saying that it was done by a SONE (considering how Sone's always brag about being good in computer things)... everything was closed down, and the BGM was changed to this:

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos 100424bgm
    It says "ASIAN FREAK SHOW - SUPER JUNIOR" at the bottom

Spoiler:

SNSD fans and people claiming to be "neutrals" have all been saying that DC2008 is years ago and that it is time to move on for SNSD and their fans have learned from it. However, it seems that Sones have not learned anything from their past mistakes and are again on the path to self-destruction. Funny how again, they manage to piss off the LARGEST fanbase in the concert.

Is it time for another Black Ocean?

Admin note: did some minor tweaking, added translation and news posted by kxluv :)

Last edited by leexiao on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    myap611
    myap611
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 155
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Empty Re: DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by myap611 Sat 24 Apr 2010, 6:15 am

And i thought sones couldnt get any lower but looks like i was wrong Such delsusionals, ELF is like much more then 3x bigger.
    -Rolls eyes- Sosh*t being bigger? Puh-lease in their Wet Ahjussi dreams. If i could i would ban them from the concert completely. Razz
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Empty Re: DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by shitdaesucks Sat 24 Apr 2010, 7:12 am

I can't wait for another boycott.

Seriously, they are SOOOOO arrogant, it pisses me off.

Wonder Girls were promised to be the highlight of the concert, yet WonderFuls only get like 3 blocks (2 corner blocks), but I don't see WonderFuls attacking others just because of that.
    oozp
    oozp
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by oozp Sat 24 Apr 2010, 7:14 am

ELF has always been very tolerant towards the ridiculous shit that Sones put up so Sones must have taken ELF to be a pushover.. but this is honestly too much. I'll like to see how Sones get away with this one.
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Sat 24 Apr 2010, 7:21 am

cassiopeia's absent from dream concert and sones think they're the new "king" FC...pffft
    here's another article about this

“SNSD only gets 3 sections? We’re more popular … Why do we have less number of seats than Super Junior fans?”

A month before the 2010 Dream Concert is to be held on May 22, tensions are already rising.

At the Dream Concert, many popular artists come to the same venue and perform, making it unique. Since it only comes once a year, this is seen as an opportunity for fans to give their favorite singers strength, becoming one. On April 22, tickets went on sale at 7PM and were sold out within one hour, as a result of fans who wanted to go support their favorite singers.

Instead, problems are arising with the division of seats. At first, there isn’t any assigned seating arrangement for fans of one artist. Instead, the organizers contact the entertainment companies, assigning them sections so the the entertainment companies can report this to the respective fan clubs through their official websites.

Fan clubs that receive less sections argue, “Is the singer whom I love so much only worth this much? The division of seats are not a true reflection of the total fan club members.”

SNSD fans have been assigned sections A~C for the Dream Concert, while label mates Super Junior received thrice the amount of seats.

Although it is stated, “Please book your seats in these sections,” it is actually stating that fans of a certain artist are assigned to that section. SS501’s official website stated, “Regions S~X have been assigned to us.”

After all the tickets for the Dream Concert have been purchased, fans create an online message board war. Some SNSD fansites requested for their seats to be reassigned since fans “didn’t know how they were divided”. Four fansites told fans to sit in Super Junior’s section if there wasn’t enough room, making Super Junior fans complain that there weren’t enough seats for them. ELFs also responded saying,“It’s only correct to book according to the assigned seats. Please maintain order.”

Meanwhile, fans of Lee Hyori and Rain only have one section each. Wonder Girls have two sections. Fans aren’t content with their seat arrangements.

In response to these arguments, organizers stated,

We have only followed the requests from the fan clubs and the companies. There are no rules saying that only fans of particular artists can sit in any given one area. If there are requests beforehand, we would take those into consideration but there is no need for us to assign certain regions. We have been doing this event for 16 years and thanks to the stability of the fandom culture, we are hoping that we get lots of support. We will always be ready for any fights that may break out between fans at the concert.

One fan club member worriedly posted, “In a concert like Dream Concert, we are not there to see the singers but to support them with other fans. If the entertainment company and the fan club cannot control the amount of seats they get, the fights over seats that may break out can turn into a battle of emotions and turn the site into chaos.”

With these tensions building up, what do you think will come out of the 2010 Dream Concert? Will peace be restored between fan clubs before the concert is held?

Source: Shin Eunjung/sej@kmib.co.kr
    Translation: Kimbap@Kpoplive.com

*sigh*
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos 34ijllz
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Sat 24 Apr 2010, 7:51 am

Sone you can **** yourself.
    Do they want us to be sorry for them?

FYI SONE, I feel more sorry for DBSK fans then your poor stupid spoiled girls.
    jeez, talking about arrogance.
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Sat 24 Apr 2010, 8:07 am

SuJu got thrice the number of blocks for ELFs eh? ROFL! This is a slap in the face for the arrogant Sone “PeppermintSuga” on youtube who had the nerve to tell anyone who would listen that SNSD were now “bigger” than Super Junior ever were in their career. Looks like the Dream Concert makers didn’t feel the same way. If Sones are dumb enough to pick on Triple S after ELFs I think it’s gonna be another black ocean for the Nation’s “Fairies”. Razz
    pi-farra
    pi-farra
    Anti

Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by pi-farra Sat 24 Apr 2010, 9:02 am

i smell another black ocean Razz
    KARAlovely
    KARAlovely
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 140
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by KARAlovely Sat 24 Apr 2010, 9:07 am

Sones hasn't learn much since the last time did they now.
    honestly, why can't Sone just show for respect to their seniors?
    Evey other fansite never cause them any trouble so why are those annoying Sones trying to do stupid things, are their head made of stone?

really I always believe 13>9.
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Sat 24 Apr 2010, 9:35 am

Seriously, whenever I try to get neutral with some SNSD members SONEs just come to make me hate SNSD more.

For God's sake, I don't want to turn into a SONE because I keep asking myself "How come can I be friends with these ^$@$^&$@?"

ELF should say strong, they know that they are more than Sone.

BUT I'M AFRAID THAT SONEs might hit them or stab them like what happened in 08
    STANDadmin
    STANDadmin
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by STANDadmin Sat 24 Apr 2010, 11:12 am

good job on researching all this information

honestly, have Sones not learned anything? people kept saying DC2008 was sooo 2 years ago, yet here they go again and give fanclubs reason to anti..

with the good writing and research, i feel this should be moved to the news section. again, great job :)
    tomatoguru
    tomatoguru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 211
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by tomatoguru Sat 24 Apr 2010, 11:17 am

Ay... this looks bad D:
    Clickable
    Clickable
    Sexy Anti

Male Number of posts : 518
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by Clickable Sat 24 Apr 2010, 11:24 am

I hope no one gets hurt. ):
    nksh
    nksh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 188
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by nksh Sat 24 Apr 2010, 12:07 pm

*Sigh* It's make me really damn mad at those sone and make me hate them more! I'm are ELF so when this issues come, it's make me really UPSET.
    Sone really don't have a mind to think by themself? Sone doesn't have moral.
    ELF FIGHTING! Super Junior FIGHTING!
    jackman_fan
    jackman_fan
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by jackman_fan Sat 24 Apr 2010, 1:13 pm

WOW. This has definitely PISSED ME OFF. Shocked Are they actually insisting that they have a bigger fanbase than SUPER JUNIOR? THE SUPER JUNIOR?! My gosh. I just hope no one gets hurt though I have a bad feeling a lot of bad stuff will happen. Sad They're really incredibly delusional and insane. ARGHHHH. Mad And they wonder what there are so many antis? PFFT
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Sat 24 Apr 2010, 1:33 pm

I just hope that these Insanes won't start hating on Wonder Girls if the other fanclubs refuse to support SNSD & decide to support Wonder Girls instead. I think we are looking at a repeat of Dream Concert 2008. ELFs better arm themselves with mace or bug spray to prevent crazy Insanes from assaulting them.

Wonderfuls weren't happy that Wonder Girls only got 2 corner blocks which is like 3 normal blocks but come on.. we are not hating on any other fanclub or planning to sit in the seats allocated to ELFs, Triple S or SNSD.

Lee Hyori & Rain also got only one block each, I don't see their fans going apeshit like these Sones.

jeez.. Super Junior have a FAR more powerful fanclub than SNSD. something Sones need to deal with. ASAP.
    jackman_fan
    jackman_fan
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by jackman_fan Sat 24 Apr 2010, 1:37 pm

Agreed with what you said, ihateinsanes. They're taking this way too seriously to the point that it could become dangerous. Sad Sones really overestimate themselves. Crazy. I really hope for a black ocean this time. This should shut them up but knowing them, it won't get to their thick heads.
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Sat 24 Apr 2010, 2:40 pm

I don't like this. I hope friends will be okay.

Talk about an ego SONE have officially lost their minds.
    Why would they even think that they are bigger then SJ
    they can't even make a pink puddle if gave the sets aways

on top of that no othere fan clubs are acting like this.even if
    they weren't happy about the seating arrangement.

Since when wasn't there been any assigned seating arrangement for fans of one artist?
    elfandwonderful
    elfandwonderful
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post by elfandwonderful Sat 24 Apr 2010, 3:44 pm

hehehehehehehehe!! i missed the black ocean!!
    ambertralala
    ambertralala
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 189
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post by ambertralala Sat 24 Apr 2010, 3:54 pm

Hopefully nobody gets hurts. We will know which fanclub is at blame if anyone gets hurts.
    Anyways to the Sones: Who said SNSD was more popular than Super Junior?
    Answer: Nobody did, get out of the delusional world (is that possible)

are we heading for another silent treatment bc of this situation?
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Sat 24 Apr 2010, 5:40 pm

Do I see another black ocean?
    that would be dreamy!
    and wtf???

For some reason I'm seeing Sones buying tickets for the section that's for ELF and ruin everything....
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sat 24 Apr 2010, 5:49 pm

I smell another DC disaster for SNSD. blackoceanx9 @ DC 2010 coming SOON!!
    whose at fault again this time around of course it's SNSD's SONE
    ELF is a bigger fanbase so they deserve those seats. & now they're
    saying SNSD is more popular than SUJU. they can't even fill their own concert
    without the help of their hoobaes/sunbaes.. their fans can't even make a pink ocean
    for them. SUJU's Super Show is successful without the help of they're fellow labelmates, ELF can make a huge wave of Sapphire Blue Ocean.
    anti
    anti
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1018
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by anti Sat 24 Apr 2010, 6:15 pm

OMG STFU!! Mad
    Sones think so highly of themselves.
    They obviously have not learned their lesson.

I just hope no one will get hurt this year =(
    Lightning_Kei
    Lightning_Kei
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 726
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Lightning_Kei Sat 24 Apr 2010, 6:59 pm

BITCHES YOU GET 3 DAMN BLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be happy you have a block!!
    Just for that they should give those 3 other blocks to ELFs!
    Damn, they're stupid...it's not like that many people will sit in the Sone section anyway.
    KARA GETS THE SAME AS YOU...AND THEIR FANS DESERVE MORE!!!!!!
    DO YOU SEE DAVICHI ON THERE?!?!?! NO. BE HAPPY YOU HAVE SOME, YOU UNGRATEFUL SONES!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sat 24 Apr 2010, 10:26 pm

this is actually scary...

in 2008, Sones were a bit more subtle with confronting the other FCs.. but now, they're going at it head on with ELF and pissing off other FCs as well.

3 blocks is more than enough. WG, Kara got 3, other artists got less.. did their FC go around campaigning to steal other FCs seats? NO.

What's even funnier? This is already all over the news and korean fansites. I'm sure SNSD has read/heard about it... it would be interesting what they will do about this... but i'm not holding my breath. its a fact those 9 girls are selfish and spoiled. i'm sure its going to be Suju who will be doing something about this similar to their ONE campaign in 2008. coz unlike SNSD, SJ cares about their fans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:51 pm