The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
soshi?
BEG4ever
nksh
IhateSOSHI
yimin0081
musicmakesmehigh
red_butterfly
gabbyz
bigbangislove
whychoosethem91
snsd_pathetic
yesungyesungyesung
ZijuinSS501
STANDuser
soshi4never
ai_sumairu
SoNe so so,,
black_ocean
paboshitdae
sungra.v.i.p
lookingupatclouds
JC_chococat
izzybellboo
stand<3
Sachie
Makro
kxluv
Fire Gem Phoenix
KangNaMi
LUPIN
34 posters

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything?

LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :
    2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 102009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Empty 2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything?

Post by LUPIN Mon 19 Oct 2009, 10:22 pm

After much "anticipation" and speculation as to what happened to our 9 "favorite" girls, here is a rundown of the events in Dream Concert 2009.

Part 1: Red Carpet / Photoshoot

From being all white and "pure" last year,

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? I5ytzr

They are all dressed up in black for this year. Hmmm kinda reminiscent of our Black Ocean, yes? Razz

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? 20091011

Oh what's this? It seems that little miss Tiffany has yet again "succeeded" in attracting attention to herself. Looks like this year she opted to not follow the group color scheme. Though it is apparent that no matter what she has to wear the shortest dress among them.

The result? She either pulled it up or pulled it down. Oh, how their stylist must love Tiffany! [/sarcasm] or well, as a SONE said:

SONE wrote:... Maybe she wanted to stand out again? XD

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? 2nga1c6

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Dpdbih

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? 21mhz5s

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Tiffan12

Here's a fancam of their red carpet photo-shoot. Notice how some of them, especially Tiffany, is a little "extra nice" towards the reporters and photographers.

Part 2: The Concert

Opening

As a formal opening of the concert, individual groups/performers were introduced. SNSD was the first one to be called. Observe this warm welcome from the audience:

^ If you noticed, you'll see which group had solid fan attendance and support.

Performance

They performed their "big hits" Gee and Tell Me Your Wish. Their Gee performance was not aired. In between performances, they had a short introduction segment wherein their leader Taeyeon shed some tears. Tears of relief perhaps?

^ Apparently, Taeyeon is thankful to fans for without them, artists won't have (as continued by YoonA) "the strength to perform on". Thinking about it, the "cheers" they got this year may be a tad overwhelming considering last year's silence, which caused Taeyeon to tear up.

Here's the video for their performance of Tell Me Your Wish. Nothing special in terms of vocals since it was supposedly sang "live". They also added that out of place dance segment. As a "bonus" to their performance, Tiffany mentioned "Sowon" instead of DJ. Jessica continued by saying "My Sowon" in Gee. Talk about fanservice huh?

^ Notice how the loudness of the cheers die down. You can really tell which side those cheers came from.

Ending

To end the concert, SM groups (Super Junior, SHINee, f(x) ) and SNSD sang 2007 SMTOWN Summer Hit "Let's Go On A Vacation". While Super Junior & SHINee did well in covering for the artists who weren't present, SNSD's Taeyeon on the other hand showed the weakness of her vocals. Check it out:

^ Kyuhyun had to literally help her get through that high note. We all know who's the better vocalist. (FYI, the high note was originally sang by BoA. Dream on Taeyeon, dream on!) Also this song is never the same without the powerhouse vocals of BoA, DBSK & CSJH.

Part 3: The big question and answers

So did a Black Ocean happen?
    To put it simply NO. But do not be dismayed or lose hope our fellow STAND-ers! There are reasons as to why it didn't happen:

Fan Attendance
    Let's check the fan clubs that were present. Around 40,000 fans came to this year's Dream Concert. Here's a chart of the seating arrangement of the different fan clubs.

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Seatpl10
    -------------------------------------------
    BLACK - other artists (mainly JYP area)
    PEACH - Kamilia
    BLUE - ELF
    LIGHT AQUA - SHINee World
    YELLOW - VIP + Blackjack

and of course
    PINK - Sone

(TRIVIA: Even Cassiopeia members made their presence known. Check THIS ARTICLE out.)

If we look back, we know that three big fan clubs (Cassiopeia, ELF, Triple-S) were responsible for the awesome black ocean in last year's Dream Concert. This year however, ELF was the only one in full force. Let's also add the fact that each fan club is dealing with their own problems that they don't have time to trouble themselves with SNSD and their fans.

But even though that's the case, Cass still gave us hints on where they STAND when it comes to SNSD. Check this video out:

^ No cheers for SNSD? LOL. Also if anyone asks why they weren't cheering for f(x), well it's because seeing that they just debuted these past months, not everyone may know things about them yet whereas SNSD...Well you get the picture.

Also, here is a fancam of what a REAL ocean of fans looked like in this year's Dream Concert.

Dream Concert Artist Line-up / Problems
    Now on its 15th year, Dream concert has been organized annually with the aim of promoting patriotism and put a stop on the illegal use of music and other media. As such, this music festival has always been a big event since it gathers a lot popular artists into one place where they sing their hit songs.

This year's Dream concert however was disorganized. The line-up of the artists itself looked rushed at most. Earlier this year it was announced that DBSK would attend but it was soon retracted due to their on-going lawsuit against SME. Additionally, other artists & groups like: Brown-Eyed Girls, Son Dambi, Davichi, After School, and Baek Ji Young were left out of the line-up. Hottests had issues with the 6-member appearance of 2PM plus the sudden addition of 2AM to the line-up. There's also the fact that this year it was the news photographers who did the boycotting; the photo-ops were delayed by an hour.

Part 4: What happens now?

Well don't let your spirit as a civil anti die out just because we didn't get our Black Ocean. We all know the truth and know where we STAND. Besides, keep in mind that Dream Concert was never meant to be a battleground of the different fan clubs. It's been going on for 15 years but only in 2008 did it ever become like that. I guess we have to thank SNSD and their Sones for that.

And to those Sones who are bragging about their so-called "victory", all we can say is this:

The Awesomeness that is STAND wrote:A couple of repetitive hit songs won't make someone forget the horrible things these girls and their fans have done to others. Just because SOME may sing along to their songs that doesn't mean all is forgiven.

So has SNSD (and their fans) learned anything from last year's silence? Well you be the judge.

And here's Siwon to wrap up this Dream Concert post.

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? 2po5efm

SM Town Love indeed. Razz

Credits to all the YT people who uploaded the videos.
    And to Jaejae for being my co-author in this article~

P.S.
    We're sorry that this came out quite late. Most of the staff are on hiatus and contrary to popular belief, we here at STAND actually have lives. Keep STANDing everyone!
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :
    2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 102009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Empty Re: 2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything?

Post by KangNaMi Tue 20 Oct 2009, 7:17 am

Tardfany never fails to look like a slut..
    And I am a bit disappointed that there was no black ocean..
    But whatever it is, I will still STAND!!
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Empty Re: 2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything?

Post by Fire Gem Phoenix Tue 20 Oct 2009, 9:49 am

Did not bother to watch all the videos... I think i can predict quite precisely how pathetic they were... +.=! Haha...
    Conclusion: STAND till all nine disappear Razz
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Tue 20 Oct 2009, 10:07 am

oh tardy~~
    oops you did it again!...*cough*attentionwhore*cough*
    you know what...i don't even care whether there's a black ocean or none anymore..because they are already "tainted"...whatever they do, nothing would change things back the way they were when they debuted...
    Makro
    Makro
    Anti

Number of posts : 93
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by Makro Tue 20 Oct 2009, 12:24 pm

The thing is that they are too spoiled to learn anything +just look at Tardy, she acts exactly the same as last year+. They're protected by The Old Man and their Insanes, so I guess they don't think about changing at all.

And Siwon - you did the greatest thing ever I love you

Last edited by Makro on Fri 11 Jun 2010, 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Tue 20 Oct 2009, 2:34 pm

whatever, I really wanted a black ocean..., but to say the truth DC 2009 wasn't something that great.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Tue 20 Oct 2009, 5:31 pm

I am kinda sad that the Black Ocean didn't happen, but that doesn't mean
    those b!tches are all safe. Watch out girls.. you won't be standing long.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Tue 20 Oct 2009, 10:10 pm

Tiffany sure is so SUBTLE at giving fanservice.
    Silly tramp.

One of the few things that I can only give SNSD credit for actually being GOOD at, is knowing where the cameras are, and positioning themselves in the perfect area to flaunt their plastic assets for all its worth.

I was completely disinterested in Dream Concert 09 this year (though I was hoping for a black ocean, because it would have been awesometastic xD).
    There's been so much crap going on in the KPop industry this year. Everything's disorganized and in a mess, and on top of all that, SNSD sewage is spewing everywhere.

It's not like anyone cared enough about them to even bother with a Black Ocean. The fans have better things to do, especially Hottests and Cassiopeia.

I may sound like I'm disregarding the other great artists that participated in this year's DC, but other than that, there were a lot of splendid acts that were missed at the concert.
    Shitty year for KPop in general, with all the wank going on.

Always shittier with a croaking toad on top, when SNSD are around and swarming.
    JC_chococat
    JC_chococat
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 550
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by JC_chococat Wed 21 Oct 2009, 12:40 am

this "dream" concert still felt like "nightmare" although incidents like last year did not happen
    with all the unfortunate things that happened in 200*OMG*9
    about SNSD, there don't seem to be any major change (except that they seem sluttier to me)
    lookingupatclouds
    lookingupatclouds
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by lookingupatclouds Wed 21 Oct 2009, 1:09 am

the thing is that Cassiopeia doesn't care about SNSD anymore. they're more concerned with the boys' court issues. thats why sooo little of them showed. hottests are also busy mourning the loss of jaebeom, and elfs basically HAVE to cheer for SNSD ever since Sungmin's message last year.

btw. where is triple s?
    did they get scared away by the raping, hurting soshi fanboys?
    or did everyone think this concert wasn't worth it (like many cassies.)
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Wed 21 Oct 2009, 4:03 am

lookingupatclouds wrote:
    btw. where is triple s?
    did they get scared away by the raping, hurting soshi fanboys?
    or did everyone think this concert wasn't worth it (like many cassies.)

Well since SS501 didn't attend this year, I think there's no point for them getting together and making their presence known. Or maybe I think we can assume that they went to DC as part of another fanclub.
    sungra.v.i.p
    sungra.v.i.p
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 182
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by sungra.v.i.p Wed 21 Oct 2009, 8:35 pm

booo for snsd... If I were the ruler of the country, I would definitely drag them off the stage..
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 102009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Fri 23 Oct 2009, 4:56 pm

tiffany an attention wh*re like always.
    nothing has change huh.
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by black_ocean Mon 26 Oct 2009, 12:41 am

eww.. tiff wore gray and other members wore black?
    and the dress length was too short
    attention seeker, indeed.
    DC09 was kinda disappointing
    with all the problems that the boybands have T^T
    with or without the black ocean, i will still STAND!
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by SoNe so so,, Mon 26 Oct 2009, 5:23 am

i wish in dream concert next year blackjack will outnumber those sone and they see with they very eyes how their tiny pink spot compared to the hot pink sea.that should be fun
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 26 Oct 2009, 7:15 am

Once a sl*t, always a sl*t.

I love YG too!!! ^0^ VIPs and Black Jacks are amazing as always!!!! <3 YG owned them!!! Yeah!!!

Dream Concert will never be the same without SS501, BoA, CSJH and TVXQ. cry

Too bad, there wasn't a Black Ocean... It would have been awesome the second time around.

I love Cassies! They rule!!!! ^0^
    soshi4never
    soshi4never
    Anti

Number of posts : 89
    Warning :
    2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 102009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by soshi4never Mon 26 Oct 2009, 5:46 pm

I WISH WONDER GIRLS WERE THERE ): SNSD should have been banned from DC T_T
    Wonder Girls<3 2NE1<3 Kara<3 T-ARA<3 f(x)<3 4Minute<3

And no surprise, Tiffany has the sluttiest outfit.
    STANDuser
    STANDuser
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by STANDuser Sat 31 Oct 2009, 12:44 pm

How slutty can Tiffany get? Sad
    ZijuinSS501
    ZijuinSS501
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Location : In Dreamland with Eli, HJB & HJL, Hanchul and Jaeho.
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-10

Post by ZijuinSS501 Fri 06 Nov 2009, 5:20 am

so many elfs <3 But no DBSK in Dream concert...it's really bad =( i mean, oppas must have been very sad to see all the preparations for Dream concert going on but they can't attend.....TT Poor cassies =(
    yesungyesungyesung
    yesungyesungyesung
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 85
    Location : Indonesia but now fainted somewhere because of G.Dragon smile in Breathe MV >.<
    Warning :

Post by yesungyesungyesung Sat 07 Nov 2009, 8:54 pm

wow.. nice outfit tiffoolish ..
    thats REALLY suit you as a slun*
    snsd_pathetic
    snsd_pathetic
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 40
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by snsd_pathetic Fri 13 Nov 2009, 4:01 pm

Oh MY! How much more attention does he she need?
    man.. I feel so sorry for Korean music industry for having such a b*tch band exist 2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? 981707
    Oh well, anyways, I'm glad to see Cassies there! they're rocks! 2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? 616222
    whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by whychoosethem91 Sat 14 Nov 2009, 6:25 pm

Plastics as they will always be. Mad No matter how you put it. ><; It's like they want us antis to get mad at them. They do this crap on purpose. What sluts? Well, they have to do their job, right? 2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? 372360
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Tue 17 Nov 2009, 12:43 pm

FANCAM of SNSD's seating arrangements (DC 09):
    <object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F76yTo1k80w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F76yTo1k80w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
    *Squinting*
    Pink river?
    More like a pink pond (at best).
    gabbyz
    gabbyz
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 315
    Warning :
    2009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 102009 Dream Concert, Has SNSD learned anything? Right_bar_bleue

Post by gabbyz Thu 19 Nov 2009, 9:20 am

EEeeeeeewwwwwww Tiffany(Stiff).........
    Their performance was boring.........
    Sowon! Put It Back On!!!!!!
    Doesn't make sense to me.......
    whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by whychoosethem91 Thu 19 Nov 2009, 6:31 pm

Not even a pond..more like a puddle. A pink puddle of goo or something. bom
    I see why they call it a river...it's like a small amount of people. Just like a river...narrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 7:09 am