The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
suck
antiSM
wanie1985
got_hate?
bigbangislove
say_what
super_jessy
joorina
SparklingDiamond
JS
makino
CrowdedHell
tazanya
Baka_GG
LaB*tch
LOVE2hate
yoomi
SAVE-KPOP
kijun
soshihater
BbBoo
Daisuki
lucky730
sadface
spuffy
Lalala
sweet.station
jaejae19
Telruunya
Mizuki
ihatethem
love_cinnabon
Metwitchy
stand<3
izzybellboo
yudit
taiyou_no_namida
lirujoong
YooSulover
sXiAHn
pinkrebel18
PandaPanda
shelli18
Labakittie
WhatTheHell?!
queenbee
50 posters

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Empty Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best

Post by queenbee Wed 13 May 2009, 2:51 pm

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Img_0910
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Img_0911
    cr to x_fadedpictures

Hollywood Bowl 2009 has come and gone and most of us here have been anticipating whether or not there has been a so called "STAND up and turn your back on SNSD" movement.

We actually have quite a few STAND staff and members who have attended Hollywood Bowl and gave us tons of pictures and fancams to laugh about observe on what DID happen during SNSD's performances.

But before we go there, let me first go through all the evidences as to why I say this year's Hollywood Bowl is Delusionality at its best.

Delusional claim #1: Gosh~ Tiffany is soooooo nice~
    Last year's Hollywood Bowl highlight was a supposed fancam of Tiffany and two more members of SNSD ignoring their own fans and acting like big shot celebrities being chased by paparazzi in front of the hotel entrance:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2TDopRRoh_8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2TDopRRoh_8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This year, her management and Sones made sure Tiffany came out with her best side... all accommodating, all smiling, and all friendly... and gosh, oh so nice~

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LREx35y0SdA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LREx35y0SdA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Notice the Sones gushing all throughout the video "Tiffany you're so awesome" over and over and over again... yes, yes... Tiffany was so nice to sign autographs and take pictures and videos and whatnots... like OMG, like, Tiffany is the kindest creature on this earth, like... WOW! I nominate her for the Nobel Peace Prize... forget the other humanitarian societies...TIFFANY IS THE NICEST PERSON OUT THERE!!! /sarcasm

Funny how the other artists were not allowed to have "personal" time with their fans to sign autographs and yet Miss Awesome here happens to have her normally strict manager with her while letting her "interact" with fans... And it even gets to be uploaded in YouTube! WOW!!! Now that is what I call good PR! Compared to last year, Tiffany is so much awesome-er! Totally forgetting the b*tch she was in 2008!! (ehh... not really =__=)

Oh wait, Jessica got to sign autographs too! Now why doesn’t she have a video which screams “JESSICA YOU’RE SO AWESOME!”

Maybe it’s because of this?

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Jawsik11

Really now... would it kill the “Ice Princess” to act like she was AT LEAST interested to sign autographs for her fans? =__=

Fan accounts also stated that Ms. Jessica Jung gave a big “sigh” after the supposed autograph session… Was it a sigh of relief? Who knows? We just tell it as it happened.

Delusional claim #2: Our girls were amazing on stage!
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EsEWjKcaB6U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EsEWjKcaB6U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2V49K9tKHgs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2V49K9tKHgs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now is it just me or does SNSD give off EMPs whenever they have live performances? I mean seriously, there MUST be a reason why the sound system is always broken whenever they sing... bad mics, bad speakers, broken records, etc etc etc.

Mod Note for the stupid Delusional lurkers out there:
    What is EMP?
    Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) is a burst of electromagnetic radiation from an explosion (mostly nuclear) or a suddenly fluctuating magnetic field. The resulting electric and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges.

Oh and they also lip synched during their “Way To Go” song. Now why didn’t that come as a surprise?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3foowL6dtGY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3foowL6dtGY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kim Taeyeon is a bad substitute for Kim Dong Ryul... because she again ruined a perfectly good song. To think that her song partner, Lee Juk happens to be the "other half" of the original duo "Carnival"… tsk tsk... how are we supposed to take the song and you seriously, Mr. Tae, if you always mess up like this?

And of course delusional fans are up to their armpits in excuses as to why their boy kid leader couldn’t be heard in parts of the song…

Delusional #1: Her microphone was broken!
    How convenient… the mic broke during the beginning and middle of the song (meaning the song verses)… but wonders of wonders, it was totally fine during the chorus! It worked perfectly fine, in fact, that it even captured her off key on the last note of the song.

Delusional #2: The song starts out low, so of course a female singer would find that hard to sing.
    I would not state the obvious pun on that one *cough* Mr. Tae is NOT female *cough* but have these Delusionals done their research? "Goose’s Dream" was sung, not just by male singers, but also by legendary singer In Soon Ee. Low notes? This is how the low notes are sung by a TRUE female singer:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITTFjIMdbp4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITTFjIMdbp4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Isn't it ironic how the song is about facing adversity to achieve your dreams?

LOL

Respect is only given where respect is due, Mr. Tae... always remember that.

Delusional claim #3: Pink ocean FTW!
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best 2yv2mg1

Like in Mr. Tae's song, "Can You Hear Me?".. but in this case, CAN YOU SEE IT?

*squints eyes really hard*

I CAN'T SEE IT =__=

Delusional claim #4: Antis are rude, violent, crazy people who are just jealous of our girls!
    Did any mishaps occur during HB 2009?

Answer: YES

Fan Account #4.a:

Sones would run up in front of the stage with their banners/balloons/styrofoam hearts and whachamacallits in front of other fans during SNSD's performance.

Apparently, this was in the Sone agenda: Make sure SNSD see people in front of the stage screaming their hearts out so they won't notice the lack of response at the back.

A lot of concert goers (be it antis or fans of other FCs) were complaining of how rude Sones are by blocking their views. And when tried to ask to move out of the way, were just pointedly ignored. Their Delusional excuse?

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best 516710
    “Sorry for blocking your view… but-t YURI is more important”
    …that alongside a picture of Yuri’s backside…

If you'd again watch the Gee fancam uploaded above, you'd see the Yuri sign again, blocking the audience's view behind it.. umm.. a little consideration perhaps? LOL... and here we thought Sones wanted SNSD to GAIN more fans ^_^"

The SNSD PR campaign is actually getting ridiculous as this picture was spotted in koreatimes.com with the article simply stating how SNSD’s fans (SONE) were wearing pink t-shirts and waving their placards and banners prior to the show.. yeah.. that’s supposed to be news? Lame attempt LSM… it’s almost the same thing with the “Pillow Fight” news that came out. Must be a slow news day in South Korea during both days...

Fan Account #4.b:

A fight broke out in the middle of SNSD's "Way To Go" performance, so much so that everyone else just watched the fight instead of SNSD who were on stage...

Apparently, it was an ajoushi who was complaining to security on the SNSD fans blocking his view… umm… creepy…

Adding more creepy-ness, STAND members were also given the heebie-jeebies when they encountered Bonerifics.

One of our members, who decided to sit down during SNSD’s performance, got the shock of her life when this ajoushi started screaming his lungs out during SNSD’s perf. But when it was the other artists’ turn and her and her friends started shouting, the ajoushi reprimanded them with a “Can you guys stop screaming?”

Another STAND member also had her encounter with a perverted SNSD fanboy who decided to just STARE at her for the longest time… after she did a mock version of SNSD’s dance XD

Fan Account #4.c:

One of our STAND members got hit on the head with a hard metal object on her way out of the venue. She turned around to see who did it, but wasn't able to pinpoint anyone. This after she was pinpointed as an anti-fan by Sones.

As for the whole, "STAND and turn your back" movement, there was no overwhelming response.

Yes, Delusionals. Unlike you, we are rational human beings who never resort to making up stories.

HOWEVER, the silence was definitely undeniable.

Let us compare fancams from other artists' performances shall we?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nD1sVZzMMiE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nD1sVZzMMiE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QVHDZfB-ApI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QVHDZfB-ApI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes… fancams never lie.

To be honest, with the way Sones were acting during HB09, we were actually glad the movement did not push through. Imagine the chaos that these Sones would have caused attacking the other FCs. There was even a report that alcoholic drinks were made available?

There were a couple of people walking around with booze in their hands. The matter? Hollywood Bowl is supposed to be a family event, meaning it should be alcohol-free. Drunk fanboys+SNSD=nothing good.

STAND has always been adamant in the promotion of civil protest. And while the "STAND and turn your back movement" was started by members, STAND has always reminded everyone to stay safe and avoid any violent confrontation with Sones.

Too bad, Sones have again lived up to their name of being Delusional thugs.

So it can be safe to say, that Hollywood Bowl 2009 was definitely full of Sone infestation. So infested that even Lena Park doesn't want to get her hand tainted with plastic trash.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rav_DiBi3M8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rav_DiBi3M8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(Yes, Jessica... Ms. Park REALLY didn’t want to hold your hand!)

-----------------------------------------------

Much thanks to all the STAND staff and members who shared their experiences in HB09!
    We do hope that even though SNSD made it bleaker, you guys still enjoyed the show!

I love you

Last edited by queenbee on Wed 13 May 2009, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WhatTheHell?!
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 120
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Empty Re: Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best

Post by WhatTheHell?! Wed 13 May 2009, 3:04 pm

yay first to comment!!!

lol sones never fail to make me laugh...i mean seriously. They're just so hypocritical!! "OUR GIRLS ARE JUST SO NICCE!!!" okay, then. Then why did they go righhhht past you guys? honestly. i really feel bad for them actually. they're being mislead. why can't they see anything that we see?
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Empty Re: Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best

Post by Labakittie Wed 13 May 2009, 3:22 pm

SNSD is rude and classless, the crazy fans are rude and classless and no one is surprised.

:/

That was awful where that girl was hit over the head. Proof yet again that SNSD has the most crazed and dangerous fans.

I hope this will be the LAST time they appear at the HB.
    shelli18
    shelli18

Female Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by shelli18 Wed 13 May 2009, 3:30 pm

I think the girls are trying to gain fans this year since they know they have a lot of antis.
    Oh geez Fany Fany Tiffany, seriously I can just throw up (can't believe I use to be a fan..yikes)

Some insanes are so misleading with info about HB, mostly that sissified starter don't know her name...
    anyways yea SNSD are such angels and they're so gorgeous in person, OMG blah blah Very sad

Wake up INSANES!!
    PandaPanda
    PandaPanda
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by PandaPanda Wed 13 May 2009, 3:38 pm

I find it creepy seeing girls tht are older than I am as their fans.
    I mean, they look up to THEM ?
    The so-called GIRLS' GENERATION are their role models?
    Ugh, and someone got hit on the head too?
    I probaby would've started yelling and complaining to the security about it.
    That'd probably make STAND look bad though cry
    Please do not hope for physical attacks. Please read the rules.
    I someone doesn't like your idols, just leave them alone o_o
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Wed 13 May 2009, 4:03 pm

It only proves that insanes are rude & scary violent beings...
    this year's HB is a total chaos & disorganized, last year's HB is so much better & fun compared to this year. It's a good thing that I didn't go or I'll get hit too in the head. Tiffany will always be the beetch that she is. she will never change. it's just a damn facade SONES!
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Wed 13 May 2009, 7:08 pm

why the duets? how come they have so much spotlight this year? -______-|||
    heck, theyre not even that famous yet they still have more spotlight!
    you don't see TVXQ doing duet last year?!
    papa SM really is trying hard, isnt he? yet it's just a major FAIL.

as for sones . . . theyre living up to their bully names (s.korea or international).
    glad that all STAND members who attended got back safely.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 13 May 2009, 8:09 pm

you hardly heard Sicka when she did her duet with
    Lena. it was quite annoying cause i noticed that
    SNSD were the only ones we loved touching their
    "fans" hands. Mr. Tae killed the duet with Lee Juk
    and not in a good way!

on another picture with Sica you can see an adjusshi
    wanting her her autograph
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Wed 13 May 2009, 8:14 pm

I'm happy they get some aspect that a majority of the american fans of k-pop don't want them... even though the crazy sones were being so delusional with everything...
    Somebody told me LSM is no longer the residing president of SMENT. but he is just now the person who chooses trainees... Do you know if this is true?
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Wed 13 May 2009, 8:32 pm

I cringe in their performances. My ears hurt every time I see their would-be collabs.
    One word. BOO.

Ha! I'm proud of Shinee and SS501 that night. They did good! Just listen to those cheers!

Oh, the You Raise Me Up thing they "tried" to do was totally hopeless.
    I mean no offense to Ms. Park, but....*cringe* big time!
    Because you see, I've heard that song sung both in TV and live by great artists such as Josh Groban, Celtic Woman, Celine Dion, Lea Salonga and more--and that thing they was totally shameful. To think they did it at the Hollywood Bowl. UGH!

And Insanes and Delusionfuls! Hope you're proud of yourselves. Seriously.
    I wonder how they live with themselves. ROFL. Is it nice to look at yourself in the mirror and see a person who does, believes, and admires such things? Heh.

Let real artists be given their due!
    That's all I have to say.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Wed 13 May 2009, 9:36 pm

soytard's fansign was blocking the view? lol, that's funny because she was all oh i'm not gonna raise it, i'm not gonna block anyone's view blah blah blah when soompiers pointed out that her sign is inconsiderate to other fans. then all a bunch of sushi rollers jumped out and were all oh we're not gonna block anyone's view blah blah blah. righttt. seriously, their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

and i thought the exact same thing when i saw that tardfany fancam. oh and let's not forget that last year she would continously tell fans to turn off their camera whenever they bumped into her. there was even a fancam where she told a fan to turn off their camera. but suddenly this year, she's all nice? i read somewhere that tardfany heard about the fancam where she was acting divaish and was angry about it so i guess she does know that she got tons of antis here? haha.

i lol when i read about how only their mics broke down when all the other artists mics were fine. coincidence? rightt. only delusionfuls would think so.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 13 May 2009, 9:51 pm

One thing that irks me is how SNSD always have to have COLLAB performances with other artists.
    WTH... Why do they need more stages?

They truly are leeches aren't they?
    Even Super Junior, with more members than SNSD, doesn't push things like that as often.

And another thing that bothers me are the astonishing ammount of USELESS articles that pops up on news sites regarding things about SNSD, which aren't even NEWS-worthy, from my journalist point of view. Like that pillow fight thing. Seriously? How desperate LSM is to market his plastics.

Glad our STAND members made it to HB 09, though it seems some of them did feel the heat of those out-of-control delusionals. God bless you for STANDing strong!
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Wed 13 May 2009, 10:38 pm

oh yay!! thanks for the review..
    i was waiting for someone to do a review of what happen!!
    even thought not much happen to them but everybody know that they're not welcome!!
    insanes know that too..

Make sure SNSD see people in front of the stage screaming their hearts out so they won't notice the lack of response at the back.

omg.. are you for real? good thing i didn't go this year!!
    i wouldn't want to waste my hard working money on them..
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Metwitchy Wed 13 May 2009, 10:40 pm

LOL! OMG AT 3:20 U CAN SEE AN OLD GUY TAKING A PIC UP SICA'S DRESS! DEN HE GOES AND HIGH FIVES HIS FRIEND! thats so grosss!
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Thu 14 May 2009, 12:11 am

queenbee wrote:

Funny how the other artists were not allowed to have "personal" time with their fans to sign autographs and yet Miss Awesome here happens to have her normally strict manager with her while letting her "interact" with fans... And it even gets to be uploaded in YouTube! WOW!!! Now that is what I call good PR! Compared to last year, Tiffany is so much awesome-er! Totally forgetting the b*tch she was in 2008!! (ehh... not really =__=)

Totally different from last year, eh? It's amusing that the usually strict managers of theirs suddenly being fully supportive of them being nice and approach their fans. So that such moments could be uploaded on the web and show the world that the girls had change for the better! Hah! As if! Genuinely nice artists will not usually abide by their managers strict regulations when it comes to interacting with fans. I've seen some other SM artists (very rarely) ignored their managers and interacted with fans nevertheless. But these girls got their managers supporting them in interacting with fans. Maybe SM has changed their policy? -sarcasm- All in all, they're all for the sake of getting good PR for SNSD in the eyes of the world. But then, our eyes can see right through the cheap tactics by you, SM. bragging

However, we've got to give them props for trying to change for the better (be it in a fake way or not). In a way, it impliedly shows that they admit that they were wrong last time around and are trying to change, right? Now see that the power of STAND is much stronger than the power of nine. Surprise

lirujoong wrote:
    Somebody told me LSM is no longer the residing president of SMENT. but he is just now the person who chooses trainees... Do you know if this is true?

Don't be fooled by such a statement, dear.

LSM is STILL one of the members of the board of directors of SM Ent. Read it here : poke me
    It irks me every time delusionals / pro SM people stating things like "LSM is no longer the CEO of SM, so stop blaming him, bla bla bla". Yeah, yeah... "No longer?" confused It's not that we didn't know that Kim Yong Min is the CEO of the company since 2005. Oh No LSM's the company's founder and it will be a total BS that he ceased to have control over the company now. I wonder how high his pay is for the position he holds.
    ihatethem
    ihatethem
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-22

Post by ihatethem Thu 14 May 2009, 3:48 am

argh,,i'm so sick seeing those girls..
    Mad
    Are sones deaf??!!
    Jessica sings you raise me up?!!
    Oh please,,make her shut her mouth up!!
    It's annoying..
    her vocal is so weeeaaaakk!!!

anyway,,thanks to the mics and audio for ruining their performance.. Razz
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Thu 14 May 2009, 7:08 am

Hmm, Tiffany is totally BS'ing all that "love" for the fans. Omo, Ice princess' cold heart is revealed. No duh, no wonder there is no fancam. The GEE performance... the only part I really heard was the chorus. Some great singers, eh? Way To Go sounded louder... because of lipsynching. :) Oh man, the beauty of it all. Sones really do not do research like queenbee said. The mic broke when the notes get a tad bit higher, and we start to hear Mr.Tae more. Coincidence? I know not. Sones realize that their awesome leadersshi can't hit the low notes. Excuses, excuses. Just plain stupid. >.> Not to mention leadersshi's voice doesn't blend with the guy's voice. She sounds... off note and flat. The ending was horrible. I nearly bled through my ears. Sooni did a superb job... to redeem my ears, I replayed her video 3 times. PINK OCEAN?? Really, where in the hell do you see anything close to pink? Jeeez, fans blocking other fans as well as antis view. That's dirty. Real dirty. Yuri is more important? Tsk tsk, don't they know that fans make the idol? Bunch of idiots. Yuri's backside? Pervy fans, yes? Emphasizing the curves. Disgusting. Is this how they want to brainwash people? Surely, it doesn't work for those who have morals. Ajusshi fans and fanboys really take it to heart and do the creepiest things when something is done "against" their precious girls. Boner much? Goodness, I'm so thankful none of our STAND members or anyone for that matter got really hurt/abused. Our member who did get hit in the head, I hope she is well now. She didn't start screaming or yelling, which shows that she is civilised enough to just keep walking after not be able to identify the abuser.

Sones gained achievement? Maybe. But they also gained more detestation.
    To conclude, SNSD FAIL.

Cool

EDIT: The one holding the Yuri sign is SOY? Like foreals? Huhuhu~ my oh my.

Last edited by Vokee on Fri 15 May 2009, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Thu 14 May 2009, 7:34 am

i'm a little speechless ..
    what a [$%^%&$%^^&] O.o
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Thu 14 May 2009, 7:57 am

I just love how Lena Park owns that stage! I mean, Jawsicka seemed like she was just a back-up singer. LOL. I <3 it!
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Thu 14 May 2009, 11:45 am

I am so dissapointed about this.
    cause how come SNSD is like owning the stage this year.
    but however I just saw how fake Tiffany is, I mean the
    difference of what she did last year
    haha.. the sones once again proof that
    they are really a bad civil. Mad
    Lalala
    Lalala
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 42
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by Lalala Thu 14 May 2009, 12:03 pm

Is that SOY?

I'll re-edit this later..lotsa to talk abt hehe
    spuffy
    spuffy
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-07

Post by spuffy Thu 14 May 2009, 2:35 pm

it's so annoying to see them everywhere
    and jessica...can she look more p*ssed off?
    tiffany is no better with her "love you guys"
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Thu 14 May 2009, 2:47 pm

sweet.station wrote:I am so dissapointed about this.
    cause how come SNSD is like owning the stage this year.
    but however I just saw how fake Tiffany is, I mean the
    difference of what she did last year
    haha.. the sones once again proof that
    they are really a bad civil. Mad

no actually i wouldn't say they owned the stage
    this year. i think SS501 did. they sung 5 songs.
    and i would like to say Son Ho Young and Kim Tae
    Woo did also. they were the ones getting the crowd
    excited. SNSD was definitely not owning the stage.
    : ]]
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Thu 14 May 2009, 6:59 pm

^
    ^
    ^

I think SHINee could be added to that list. Every fan cam I saw showed people going nuts. Too bad they only got to perform two songs. Sad
    sadface
    sadface
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by sadface Fri 15 May 2009, 12:24 am

Lalala wrote:Is that SOY?

I'll re-edit this later..lotsa to talk abt hehe
    Yes, the one with the HUGE yuri sign.

lols my fav pic of soy. damn that is embarrassing.

that tiffany vid is soo suspicious. there's a comment on the video (on youtube) that says those were just tiffany's friends haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:17 am