The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
mimi007
kod_anti
makino
jumboshrimp
legendPHS
LaTard
Minizz
pinkrebel18
10mona
stand<3
x.suyin
yunho_lady
blabblepop
black_ocean
taiyou_no_namida
Mizuki
Deliberately
soshihater
bigbangislove
izzybellboo
sXiAHn
paboshitdae
fseventh
27 posters

SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition

fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :
    SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Empty SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition

Post by fseventh Sun 01 Mar 2009, 12:30 pm

This natural beauty and talent... definitely pawned SNSD there

SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition 154def516bbca20442a75b90
    (newest ZLY pic... she doesn't need to act cute to be cute... She who "forbidden" to be cute due to her mature image, actually cuter than "them" who "must" act cute everytime and everywhere)

SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Fdubtj10
    (She who didn't need to flirt around to get Siwon's hand in her shoulder.... Look at those flirty faces >.<)

Note: I just use ZLY as example since I know her performance well and she really had unfair moment (even not as ridiculous as what CSJH felt) in SM Town Bangkok. If I compared SNSD to DBSK, Suju or Shinee... we all know who is the winner

They are still not a part of SM family that loved by all SM artists fans...

I know we have so many discussion thread about SM Town Bangkok, but here I just want to summarize what I felt and what I saw through Ch7 channel videos, that made me realized that they are still not loved by majority of elf and cassie. Yup, even in Thailand, the place that I think... they have many fans there (from recent polling, they even has more votes than DBSK).

Here, I will give what I saw from Ch 7 videos:

1. SNSD indeed has many fans in Thailand but to owned big stage like in SM Concert, they still failed.

Because without supports from elfs and cassies.. even sones screamed out of their lunge... their screams won't sound as screaming especially in TV recording videos (since mostly they will reduce fans screaming). But if the screams were too loud, you will still can hear it even it was already edited.

Proof?

KISSING POO PERFORMANCE

Do you hear any scream? No... i don't hear it at all. Perhaps some delusional fans will say... "Oh perhaps because of the cheers are too loud so they have to full edited the screams from fans". Hmm... did you think so? I won't think the same thing because I STILL CAN HEAR CHEERS IN ZLY AND DBSK PERFORMANCE RIGHT AFTER THEIR PERFORMANCE. And if they think that screams for ZLY not needed to be edited because of ZLY has a few screams so she will look so pity if they edited it... then why don't the Ch7 edited DBSK performance's cheers. We all agree they will have a major screams.

Proof?

ZLY and DBSK performances... RIGHT AFTER SHITDAE PERFORMANCE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uKITNVA5Gc8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uKITNVA5Gc8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and if I compare with their HIT PERFORMANCE... "Gee"... why I think that ZLY "who has no HIT song" (I have to admit that she is not that popular compare to SNSD) got more cheers that their "Gee"? Weird... No one got enthusiast in their dancing move.

Are they supposed to be "dance and sing" group if we compare with ZLY that supposed to be Ballad group? But why her dancing pawned their dancing? Hmm... I think majority of elfs and cassies were not in love with Gee as what I used to think... And as what delusional admit in the comment

i can hear the cheers in the beginning :D

Oh yeah... only in beginning... the rest of it? Where are those screaming? edited again? Poor SNSD... Ch 7 perhaps hate them. And in "Himnae" song... you won't hear that loud scream again... why? Because perhaps people there only know Gee. *ups*

Proof?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PNrrdV--osw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PNrrdV--osw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Screw you SNSD fans who always critize Zhang Li Yin in her videos.

Even you are trying to be nice that saying bla bla and bla, but we know that those delusional fans only want to bring Li Yin down... but still these two videos are proof, that SM Town fans love her more than your plastics. Shitdae performance was before ZLY "I Will" performance and you can clearly feel the different vibe of supports from fans (that we know majorly are elfs and cassies)

Proof?

SNSD "Baby Baby" RIGHT BEFORE ZLY

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/14Gkh6EVr-E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/14Gkh6EVr-E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ZLY "I Will" AFTER SNSD

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/53-C07QLdSc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/53-C07QLdSc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I wonder whether the SM Town coordinator hates SNSD too though. They always placed her performance after SNSD, THAT WILL MAKE SNSD BAD QUALITY PERFORMANCE CAN CLEARLY BEING SEEN BY EVERYONE. In ZLY performance, you can see how fans screamed when she hit the highest note of the song and how fans sing along with her. This song even not that popular... >.<

3. Humiliation for Taeyeon "SNSD leader" that her performance was CUT from Ch 7 when they aired SM Town

As what I wrote here HERE, I think now it's confirmed that her solo performance "Can you hear me?" was not aired in SM Town Ch 7. Well... another point down for SNSD... your leader is an epic fail. Yeah... among all performances, they chose to cut her performance. How pity... I think this concert is a good step to promote "this wanna be solo singer" No? But since they cut her performance, so SM strategy was wrong. Her performance was not worth to be hear in national scale... Thanks to Ch 7 who save millions of people's hearing. Thank you so much, Ch 7.

CONCLUSION:

1. Even no matter how insane SM promotes SNSD, they still failed even in their out of country biggest fan base.
    How can I read and heard in elfs and cassies accounts who attended the concert... they seldom mentioned SNSD? They spazzed about Suju and DBSK (we all understand) but mostly they still mentioned Shinee or ZLY that only performed 2 songs. Simple, because her performance were memorable for them.

2. I do think when ZLY pawned SNSD is an epic fail for SNSD.
    Why? ZLY was absent from K Pop industry for more than 2 years. Her last promo in Korean song was aroud February 2007. And we all know SNSD like "dominated" girls section in SM from 2007 until now with crazy promotion from SM. But why there are still so many elfs and cassies who supported her more than Shitdae? Simple... because even if you try to hide a diamond (talent)... no matter how hard you hide it... It will still shine more than fake jewelry (talentless) that you wore everywhere. I can't imagine if CSJH WAS THERE... THOSE DIAMONDS WILL REALLY OVERSHADOWED THEM...

3. Quality mostly always over Quantity.
    And this really happened in SM Town Bangkok 2009. With just two performances, ZLY grabbed fans attention when SNSD? Perhaps with their crappy performance... they will gain more anti. Not perhaps, I'm sure about it. It's already hard for talent vs talentless (in girls section) when CSJH was not around, but even with ZLY alone, she won a big time. With CSJH... I can't imagine though.

4. SM... open your eyes...
    You promoted them so hard and this result for me still a fail. That "Gee" song phenomena is not enough. You wasted your moneyfeeding these 9 girls. I still doubt what you earn is more than what you gave to them.

5. I miss old SM Town when only high quality performances there.
    Performance with a high sense of musicality. When they sang happily in SM Town 2007... I can't forget it. I can't wait for other SM Town especially in China because I doubt shitdae will dare to come.

Sorry for ranting too much here. I just need to bring this out of my lunge. (mod... please move this thread if this is not appropriate, thanks.) Surprise

Last edited by fseventh on Sun 01 Mar 2009, 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Empty Re: SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition

Post by paboshitdae Sun 01 Mar 2009, 3:17 pm

ahhhh~
    I really apperciate your article <33
    I'm a huge ZYL fan and I find it unfair what they do too her.
    SHE DESERVE EVERY OUNCE OF RESPECT SHE GETS <33
    :]
    I really do love how snsd got pwned by ZYL.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :
    SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Empty Re: SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition

Post by sXiAHn Sun 01 Mar 2009, 9:18 pm

OMG! i've been so wrong about snsd!! they can really sing!!! *shocker*
    and 'kissing you' proves it.

ye-ha . . . now someone tell me why they cant even do a live performance of a song they promoted for the longest?
    i was really going to go into total shock mod as to how wrong i was about snsd performing ability since 'kissing poo' was so clear . . . but as soon as i watched the rest of the other performance i had to laugh. lol they have to lipsync a song they promoted through half their debut . . . why?
    zly pawns them anyday! can't imagine how it would had been like if csjh was there~
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Sun 01 Mar 2009, 9:28 pm

Thank you for the article, you've done a really great job, and I didn't even dare to pay close attention to any of the performances in SMTown 08 because SNSD are practically plastered all over the place...

That's right, no matter the fanbase of SNSD in Thailand, REAL talent will always find respect, and ZLY will one day get the true recognition she deserves.
    Happy belated bday, ZLY!
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Sun 01 Mar 2009, 9:50 pm

ZLY owned all 9 of them (obviously).
    This article is very well written and got to the point.
    so dear

Ew, SNSD sucked performing "Gee" and "Himnae"!
    Tiffany messed up in the beggining of "Gee", plus they had no energy and didn't dance in sync.
    It was obviously lip-synced as well, you could tell by the static in the track and the fact that they're voices sounded the same as always.
    Razz
    Even though they lip-synced they couldn't pull of the dance?
    Why not?
    It's not like you had to sing live.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 01 Mar 2009, 9:55 pm

T^T
    i'm glad you make this article~
    it was seriously breaking my heart when i knew that li yin only got 2 songs
    i mean SHE DESERVES MORE, YOU DAMN LSM!!!!

she's just a great example of how a singer has to be.
    talented, with decent personality, humble, and NOT FAKE!

i'm glad to know that those shitD is not as phenomenal as delusionfools think they are!
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Mon 02 Mar 2009, 2:43 am

You know I'm starting to think that the POPULARITY VOTES are frauds guess what fans > votes. Because you can NEVER fake fans screaming. But you can fake the votes. WHY? I think SMTown is trying to push those 9 faketards.

Guess what I think ZLY has more charisma dancing on stage than those 9 shitdaes. Her performances actually gave me goosebumps. Oh if only CSJH were there. It would be soo awesome T_T like EVEN more awesome with Jaena duet and their songs are like 10000 times better than any of the Shitdaes.

See even Shi Won put his hand on ZLY.. because she's a natural.. she doesn't need to hit people or act bimbotic on stage to get attention <3.. same goes to CSJH.. they act natural. SMTOWN is way better off wihout those faketards.

My friend was funny. she told me whenver SNSD performs... is her resting time. I'll probably plug my ears and sleep too!
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 02 Mar 2009, 1:55 pm

HAHA. In the second picture, Yoochun looks terrified. Razz

Anyways, nice article. PWN'd yo! <333 If SNSD can't satisfy SM fans, they definitely can't own the world.
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Tue 03 Mar 2009, 5:32 pm

Awesome article!! *hugs*
    Brilliant :)

Oh yeah...just imagine if my unnies were there...oh yeah. Total pwnage!!
    ROFL!

I can just imagine them talking to ZLY about doing her best and see if she can pwn those 9 worthless people by herself without her sunbae unnies. HAHA!

And kudos to Ch. 7 for cutting one painful, horrible performance! Thank you!! Weeee!

Also proud of Cassiopeia and ELF! Haha! Awesome! :D

And yeah...I miss SMTOWN 2007 too *sniffles* Such an amazing SMTOWN it was! It's still my fave SMTOWN album. I just wish they had done an Asia tour at that time too, instead of just a Korea tour. Because from the fancams I saw it totally pwned the 2008-2009 SMTOWN concerts. Even without BoA, it was as if she was there...and of course KangTa was there.
    I want my SMTOWN back!

that worthless group spells FAILURE.
    give it up already SM
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by black_ocean Wed 04 Mar 2009, 2:51 pm

i totally agreed with this article..
    Li Yin must get more attention from sm..
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:12 pm

I like that logic about the diamond and fake jewelry
    Its so like SNSD
    Fake jewelry is cheap, everywhere and can being money quickly
    Diamond is expensive, its rare and money doesn't come quick
    but when sold, it can bring you tons of money
    Fake jewelry fades sooner or later..
    Diamonds lasts forever..
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Sun 08 Mar 2009, 3:24 am

zhang li yin is sooooo way better than soshits.

and a natural beauty!
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Sun 08 Mar 2009, 10:17 pm

I like your comparison of DIAMONDS to fake jewelry. Very Clever!
    ZLY can pwn these plastic dolls any time any day.
    her talents are real, and she don't need to act cute to be cute, she already is CUTE.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Tue 10 Mar 2009, 11:29 pm

i really enjoy your article!!
    of course Ri In is better than those 9b!tches...
    but i'm happy cuz i think Ri In is in the process of making her 2nd album! YAY ^O^
    Ri In come back...i miss you!!
    i was really worry when I watch this concert, cuz there were no black ocean nor anything that show snSHITd that they're not welcome.

when i watch one of the videos of Ri In..i leave a comment, saying .. " It is soo unfair for Ri In to only have 2 songs throughout the concerts...SM is giving all the spot for snSHITd. SM need to promote Ri In more!! etc.."

guess what those sushi rollers said?
    "becuz ZLY is not as popular as SNSD. and don't call name!! etc.."

well, duh!! if SM promote Ri In as much as he promote those 9 idiots then she probably be more successful and popular than those 9.
    10mona
    10mona
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by 10mona Fri 13 Mar 2009, 10:37 pm

I love how zhang liyin is fully clothes and she's the only one that is touched by Siwon. All those others are wearing barely anything and none of the guys around them is willing to touch them. Go Zhang Liyin. Fully clothes and still sexy.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sat 14 Mar 2009, 2:52 pm

That's my girl, Liyin.. she rocked & dominated the stage with her great talent & oozing charisma, unlike the plastics who only manages to capture fan-ajusshis w/ their belly-baring tops & knickers showing skirts/shorts, but when it comes to talent they were left behind by their seniors & hoobaes. the 9 turds will be in a much deeper shit they were in, if CSJH was there to stole the hearts of thai fans with their magnificent singing power, & of course they will always rock the stage with grace, sophistication, class, & real sexiness..

Liyin & CSJH real talented women w/ natural allure & beauty..

Shiitdaes sucks to the core!
    Minizz
    Minizz
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Minizz Sun 15 Mar 2009, 9:04 am

. SNSD indeed has many fans in Thailand but to owned big stage like in SM Concert, they still failed.

^
    Nooooooo!!
    I 'm Thai and i went to SM con.I turn off my light stick for them!! : ZZ
    I really hate them !!!!!
    I went for TVXQ! SJ and ZLY only.

ZLY is better than SNSD!!

[[ In Thailand have many anti fans and SNSD fans too ]]
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Sun 15 Mar 2009, 12:49 pm

^ So, the number of anti fans and SNSD fans are equal in Thailand, right?

I like the logic about the diamond and fake jewelry. It sounds very true. Jang Ri In definitely can pwn those idiot and retarded girls anytime. GO JANG RI IN! I am proud of you that you work harder unlike SNSD, they are just lazy and they probably were busy flirting with any guys. =/
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Sun 15 Mar 2009, 2:20 pm

Minizz wrote:
    . SNSD indeed has many fans in Thailand but to owned big stage like in SM Concert, they still failed.

^
    Nooooooo!!
    I 'm Thai and i went to SM con.I turn off my light stick for them!! : ZZ
    I really hate them !!!!!
    I went for TVXQ! SJ and ZLY only.

ZLY is better than SNSD!!

[[ In Thailand have many anti fans and SNSD fans too ]]

Then Papa SM really made a lie again since I read in polling they even more popular than DBSK Surprise

Thanks for the correction, hun Razz

Guys... glad you enjoy my bad article... about Jewel and Diamond... lol... I also don't know where I could get that idea ^^
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Sun 15 Mar 2009, 10:31 pm

^
    Nooooooo!!
    I 'm Thai and i went to SM con.I turn off my light stick for them
    !! : ZZ

[[In Thailand have many anti fans and SNSD fans too ]]

A BIG KISSS FOR YOU SM Town Bangkok 2009: When Talent Won Over Talentless in Unfair Competition 628728
    Tell me more about that, I want to hug those dream of shitdae drowning in black ocean when I sleep :yUUhOO:
    Minizz
    Minizz
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Minizz Mon 16 Mar 2009, 2:21 am

[[The most fans in Sm concert are ELF and Cassie.]]

"Anti SNSD Thailand board was damage by Sone" = =" Twisted Evil
    Thai anti fans can't do everything for attack SNSD.
    U know ? Thailand is a country of smile.
    Some people think it not good if attack SNSD .
    Just we can do is Turn off light sticks and quiet = ="
    but we want to do more.... Very sad
    jumboshrimp
    jumboshrimp
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 116
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Post by jumboshrimp Fri 27 Mar 2009, 11:26 am

I LOVE Zhang Li Yin! Yah, she's pure and untouched- that's why guys are so protective of her... Unlike the snsd girls who keep flirting to gain attention... :S
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 08 Apr 2009, 7:53 pm

Minizz wrote:[[The most fans in Sm concert are ELF and Cassie.]]

"Anti SNSD Thailand board was damage by Sone" = =" Twisted Evil
    Thai anti fans can't do everything for attack SNSD.
    U know ? Thailand is a country of smile.
    Some people think it not good if attack SNSD .
    Just we can do is Turn off light sticks and quiet = ="
    but we want to do more.... Very sad
    but you know the old proverbs, hun:
    SILENCE IS GOLDEN
    :D
    btw a big kiss for you guys who turned off your glowstick there <333
    and holy Mary, i hope Sone Thai board are runied by some horrible virus :)
    AMEN~
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Thu 23 Apr 2009, 10:42 pm

ZLY is very talented!! what a shame that she is in sm ent. though!! she deserves more attention. if she was in another company, she would have been promoted a lot. too bad that most of the other companies don't look for foreigners.......

they have a lot of fans in thailand? well, a lot of celebrities have fans in thailand! i know quite a few people from there and none of them are fans of snsd. they find them annoying and stupid hahaha
    kod_anti

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by kod_anti Mon 04 May 2009, 11:28 am

I'm here in this concert

. I can't imagine if CSJH WAS THERE... THOSE DIAMONDS WILL REALLY OVERSHADOWED THEM...

I think so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:02 pm