The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
legendPHS
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
STANDupPEOPLE
curlsattack
Hannie*Saru
rainiskye.
HyeSang
xElfie
smittens
~MiXiHae~DBSK
izzybellboo
soshit
SUJUDB
bof
KC
taiyou_no_namida
queenbee
pinkrebel18
Mizuki
im_b
riinjjang
jaejae19
chocohippo
fseventh
AngelWings
blabblepop
hiyostand
wonderwomann
dbsjcsforever
33 posters

SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH

dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :
    SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Empty SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH

Post by dbsjcsforever Thu 05 Feb 2009, 12:21 am

FOR CONCERT UPDATES,
    PLEASE GO TO STAND CAFE

So we all know that SM Town Live in Bangkok has been delayed for a long 3 months. We, well at least I, thought that after that long delay, SM would finally realise that SNSD are nothing more worthy than the word "useless". Unfortunately, he didn't think the same way as we do.

Rumored song list:

Part I
    1) SM 09 Show! SM Dance Meeting Party
    - Lose My Breath - SNSD
    - Fantasia - CSJH The Grace
    - Take It To The Floor - SHINee
    - Buttons - Zhang Li Yin
    - Sexy Back - Super Junior
    - What's Up -TVXQ
    2) Angels - Sunday The Grace
    3) Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - Dana The Grace
    4) Too Good - CSJH The Grace Feat. KyuHyun of Super Junior
    19) You Are Born To Love People - Jessica, Tifffany, SeoHyun, Dana The Grace
    20) Than The Love Of Deep Wounds - Lina The Grace & JaeJoong of TVXQ
    23) What U Want - Stephanie The Grace
    28 ) Under the Sea + Snow Dream - SM Family

Part Ⅱ

30) Boomerang - CSJH The Grace
    40) Catch The Shooting Star - CSJH The Grace
    45) Dancer In the Rain + The Club + One More Time Ok? - CSJH The Grace
    47) DANCE BATTLE - DongHae TaeMin Uknow HyoYeon ShinDong HanKyung EunHyuk Xiah Stephanie
    56) Hotmail - SM Family
    57) Lets go On A Trip - SM family
    Credited to TSZX News

The above is a rumored performance list released a few days back.

And just today, news came out from SMTown Bangkok organizers that "due to Chunmoo Stephanie's back injury", CSJH the Grace would not perform as well.

I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. Afterall, this concert would not have any real talented female group to perform. But, if you see Part I of this concert, number 19, Dana the Grace has to perform with 3 plastics. Eek! Iron jaw, Tardy and er, who was that again?

Thankful to the fact that this is not the confirmed list, cause I don't know what in the world is SNSD doing at the first slot of the performance performing "Lose My Breath" when they are the second most junior artistes?

On the bright side, Zhang Li Yin will be dancing to the song "Buttons". That will show people who is the one who can't dance in SM Entertainment. (Pssh, I'll tell you, it's Taeyeon)

It's a pity that CSJH would not be attending the concert since they have 3 items to perform, and each of them would have a solo performance, Lina having a duet with HERO Jaejoong of DBSK.

Let's just hope that not much will change of this supposed performance list. As we can see, SNSD doesn't have much to perform. ^^

However, to make up for this sad event and some missing songs, SM Ent will put in many new songs from various SMTOWN artists that have never been performed in SMTOWN anywhere else in this show! These many new songs as well as a special show will come from all SMTOWN artists with a promise of the best performance from them to give to the fans here. What new songs or which special show will be shown here, come see for yourself in this concert!
    Credited to TSZX News

LSM, please open up your eyes and get your brain working again. Don't give SNSD more slots to perform since all they would do is damage our hearing!

Mod Note:
    What makes me ill at ease with the sudden pull out of CSJH is the fact that there will be "new songs" and "special performances" included now. Delusionfuls are now clamoring for "Gee", "Way to Go" and "Dear Mom" performances and are even gloating the fact that their "pink" glow sticks will now dominate the concert stadium =___=

SM better add more songs to Zhang Li Yin... coz now with neither Boa nor CSJH attending, that's a whole lot of open slots for FEMALE representation...
    wonderwomann
    wonderwomann
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 239
    Warning :
    SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Empty Re: SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH

Post by wonderwomann Thu 05 Feb 2009, 12:43 am

yea i'm so pissed csjh is not gonna be there.
    new songs from varios artists? better not be taesu
    or i will FREAK! and never pay attention to
    a sm concert again >.<
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Empty Re: SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH

Post by hiyostand Thu 05 Feb 2009, 12:45 am

Oh my god if they(snsd) do sing Hotmail that will seriously ruin the song for me. Drop snsd and hopefully SM won't pull out the grace! Hope Stephanie gets better!
    I would love to see the duet between Lina and JJ
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Thu 05 Feb 2009, 1:36 am

lol the "many new songs that haven't been performed" for zhang li yin is only wrong given love.. but at least its more than 2 ^^
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 05 Feb 2009, 3:31 am

im wishing for TIMELESS with junsu and zly.. that would be a major blow for those retard warriors...
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Thu 05 Feb 2009, 3:38 am

I just hope SM gave more to ZLY... As fans, we had disappointed over and over again. ZLY already came back to Korea since yesterday, hopefully she is prepared for more songs if she only got TWO SONGS again.... I don't know what I have to say. And I hope she won't be alone there =__=. If the 9 is given more songs.... I bet they will ruin it. So make a smart move, damn SM!!!
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Thu 05 Feb 2009, 4:56 am

NO CSJH?!!!!
    WTF!! Mad Mad
    Poor Stephanie Sad
    Gah Ri In!!!!!!!!!! I love you can't wait for you to pwn TaeYuck Razz
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Thu 05 Feb 2009, 5:14 am

It'll be an annoying line-up of artists. Even more annoying that those 9 plastics are going to get more songs.....

Damn! I wish CSJH would go! I mean, sure it'll be incomplete without Stephanie (who's my fave, I must say).. but for them to be taken away from the list itself just so other *cough*untalented*cough* girls could have more songs as compensation is just pure bull!

And the color pink. To hell with them ever owning the pink color. There will never be a pink as meaningful as it is used by CSJH.

Now, nothing will be as good as a Thai Black Ocean~

SHAPLEY's FIGHTING~~!!

And Jang Ri In, own that sorry excuse for a talent named TaeYuck!
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Thu 05 Feb 2009, 6:50 am

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
    I highly demand more Liyin performances >.even she only have 1 album, she have alot of good songs~~
    let me give some.... =_=
    1. TIMELESS
    2. Why
    3. Believe in Love
    4. After
    5. Flame for You

i wish they'll perform Under the Sea LIVE AND let ZHANG LI YIN sing CSJH's parts.

i think it's kinda unfair that the juniors got to perform even more than her..
    especially when snsd got to perform medley of their songs!
    ughh... i'm hating SM more and even MORE if Liyin wouldn't have more of the spotlight!!
    and now, that it's Thailand, and she was pretty popular there!
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Thu 05 Feb 2009, 7:11 am

omg.. this is gonna freak me out!!! i'm one of the people who will attend the SM Live and i DON'T want to see plastics' show, for god's sake! it's totally waste the audience's time to watch.. 'cause it would be greater to see the real talented artists perform!!!
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Thu 05 Feb 2009, 10:10 am

I also read that list on this blogspot. http://dbsknights.blogspot.com

I'm just pissed off.
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 05 Feb 2009, 10:59 am

im wondering / hoping there will be black ocean again.. havent read anything about that *ish praying*
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Thu 05 Feb 2009, 1:41 pm

I'm pissed off too! darn it. SM why do you have the need to pull out your most talented girl group?!? & how dare you used Stephanie's current situation for the other 3 girls not to attend this concert! & they went straight home to Korea & stopped their Dear promotions, so they can practice for this bullcrap concert, & what's next cancelling their performances when the day of that concert was on it's way. FYI, The Grace can manage to do live performances in Japan with Stephanie absent on those said occasion, & back in 07' they also managed to do live perf. of HBD,OK? w/out Dana.. that means your excuse was plain bullsh!t! we all know that with 4 or without 1 member CSJH can still perform live because they were talented as a whole & as individuals.

without CSJH The Grace there then the plastics has more songs to sing & that makes me more angry! Mad
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 05 Feb 2009, 3:22 pm

Why oh why do I foresee collaborations with DBSK and/or Suju on this SMTown...

Think about it... we have the JaeLina duet and Haruman duet with Kyuhyun... with CSJH out of the way..... oh dang... i don't wanna say it...

He is pushing his luck on SNSD being accepted in Thailand, what with the empty stands in Korea and the X's in China... and for him to push SNSD more, he is banking on Thai fans agreeing on DBSK/SuJu collabs with the nine plastics... suicide? could be.. but if he is successful, then hello international antis...

If a collab does happen, I swear... LSM is so gonna get it from me... PERSONALLY
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Thu 05 Feb 2009, 5:36 pm

GARrrr!! What the heck!!! This will be my rant...because I can't rant anywhere else...because I have to be mature...but here I can say whatever I want...

OK...I read that article on TSZX News yesterday and I swear my heart stopped for a moment. WHAT exactly is SM doing?!!! For goodness' sake!!!
    They better not add more shame generation songs or I'll personally fly over to their building and give the management a beating they've had coming for a long time!!

ARgh! I'm so MAD! Frustrated! Annoyed! It's just plain senseless!
    The Grace is the most talented girl group Korea has ever had and one member in pain is NOT gonna keep them from performing! Esp for their fans! Just WHAT is the REAL reason huh SM?!! I've had it with their stupid excuses!

Like pinkrebel said they've had a lot of lives in Japan already since Stephanie had to stop activities because of her injury.....there's way more pressure in Japan than in an SMTown Concert! Sheesh!!

Zhang Li Yin better get the missing slots or ELSE!
    They can replace Lina's duet with Jaejoong with Timeless. That hasn't been performed for quite a while now!! And she can perform more than the two songs she's had too!! It's Zhang Li Yin!!

Or they can give more songs to SJ-M

I swear if it wasn't for TVXQ, SJ, and Shinee in this..I'd totally ignore it!

queenbee let him have it right now...lmao...the creep deserves every bit!
    Twisted Evil

The only thing that would redeem this would be another Black Sea!
    Hope Black Ocean is secretly planning something...

Razz
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Thu 05 Feb 2009, 6:15 pm

The Grace had a of songs

Part 1
    1) SM 09 Show! SM Dance Meeting Party
    - Lose My Breath - SNSD
    - Fantasia - CSJH The Grace
    - Take It To The Floor - SHINee
    - Buttons - Zhang Li Yin
    - Sexy Back - Super Junior
    - What's Up -TVXQ
    2) Angels - Suday The Grace
    3) Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - Dana The Grace
    4) Too Good - CSJH The Grace Feat. KyuHyun SJ
    5) Run It + 4 Seasons + Real - SHINee
    6) I Will - Zhang Li Yin
    7) Hey! Mickey - SNSD
    9) Complete + Can Not Say - SNSD
    10) Hug - TVXQ
    11) Love Is... - TVXQ
    12) One Love - EunHyuk Feat. Xiah TVXQ
    13) The Charm Of The 21st Century - Uknow Micky ShinDong DongHae Key
    14) Goose's Dream - KyuHyun SJ JongHyun SHINee
    15) Staggered Love - Zhang Li Yin Feat. JongHyun SHINee
    16) If + Can You Hear Me - TaeYeon SNSD
    17) Crazy - SMTOWN-ROCK!! - HeeChul SJ
    18 The Ducks Fly - SMTOWN-ROCK!! - Chang Min TVXQ
    19) You Are Born To Love People - Jessica Tifffany SeoHyun Dana
    20) Than The Love Of Deep Wounds - Lina The Grace & JaeJoong TVXQ
    21) No. 2 At The Winter - RyeoWook YeSung Onew
    22) I Believe That Love - Zhang Li Yin
    23) What U Want - Stephanie The Grace??
    =========
    24) U + Me - Super Junior M
    =========
    25) Twins - Super Junior
    26) Our Love - Super Junior
    27) A Long Time Ago - Super Junior
    28 Under the Sea + Snow Dream - SM Family

Part Ⅱ

29) Purple Line - TVXQ
    30) Boomerang - CSJH The Grace
    31) 'O' Jung Ban Hub - TVXQ
    32) A Man In Love - Super Junior
    33) Rising Sun -TVXQ
    34) Love Like Oxygen - SHINee
    35) In My Room - SHINee
    36) You're My Miracle - TVXQ
    37) You're My Endless Love - Super Junior
    38 Gee - SNSD
    39) Way To Go - SNSD
    40) Catch The Shooting Star - CSJH The Grace
    41) One More Try - Zhang Li Yin
    42) Dancing Out - Super Junior
    43) Love In the Ice -TVXQ
    44) Nuna Is Very Pretty [Replay] - SHINee
    45) Dancing In the Rain + The Club + One More Time Ok? - CSJH The Grace
    46) Moto + Girls on Top - SNSD
    47) DANCE BATTLE - DongHae TaeMin Uknow HyoYeon ShinDong HanKyung EunHyuk Xiah Stephani ????
    48 Smile - Super Junior
    49) Oasis - TVXQ
    50) Hi Ya Ya Summer - TVXQ
    51) Happiness - Super Junior
    52) Wonder Boy - Super Junior
    53) Balloons - TVXQ
    54) Mirotic + Wrong Number - TVXQ
    55) Show Me Your Love - TVXQ + Super Junior
    56) Hotmail - SM Family
    57) Lets go On A Trip - SM family

Credits: Soompi
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Thu 05 Feb 2009, 6:30 pm

That's just horrible! No CSJH?! There goes one talented female group in SM. I reckon SM should let Seo Jin Young sing (member of the disbanded M.I.L.K), because her voice is absolutely lovely! I love the few songs she has done. I think she sang for Goong's OST and Boys Over Flower's OST. LSM, you should really stop neglecting the talented singers. Stop wasting time on rude, talentless ones, because they never learn. Tsktsk.

And LiYin! Oh my God. I can't wait for fan clips of her performance. I hope she gets to sing Timeless with Junsu, although I doubt it because LSM doesn't wanna have the rollers going bananas.

I'll be looking for the JaeLina duet. <3

SM, please recognize the fact that no one likes SNSD except for the few that are exactly like them if you want to save your ass.

@ the song list above my post: WHAT?! SNSD ARE DOING GIRLS ON TOP AND MOTO?! THEY'RE GONNA F*CKING RUIN IT. I'm outraged. And I hope BoAjjangs are feeling just the same. SNSD should just perform their own songs. UGH.
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Thu 05 Feb 2009, 6:44 pm

WTF...I swear, if there's a HUGE increase in SNSD songs....>.> I'll go to SM entertainment and make sure that those SM higher ups lose their hearing!!!!

>.>

I hope for the Timeless Duet....It's the best duet ever!!!!! Hmmm....As for more songs, SHINee should do more collabs with their seniors :D that's just <3 and Suju-Happy, Suju-KRY should all get slots too...I mean I saw that Suju-M has slots (Suju-M should get more slots...)

so just to be fair: ZLY-2 Suju-Happy-1 Suju-KRY-1 Suju-M-1 Suju-1 TVXQ-1 SNSD-1

there....all 8 slots filled....now that's not so hard is it SM?? I really think SM should hire more intelligent people....some of the decisions they make these days are just......plain stupid....

^I AGREE!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY DOING WITH BOA SONGS???!!!! They're embarassing BoA!!! (and just think, Girls on Top is going to be on the Am. album, when new fans search for the perf. Shitdae pops up.....Great impression....gosh, SM don't you know that by putting Shitdae in the faces of their seniors and juniors is actually bringing them down??)
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 05 Feb 2009, 10:52 pm

i bet sm planned to pull out csjh from the concert to give more spots for his plastics using stephanie's back injury as an excuse..
    we know he is trying to promote snsd in thailand to compete with wg..
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Fri 06 Feb 2009, 12:02 am

Okay, what the freaking WHY?????

LSM, I still question your schemes. Digging your own grave, huh????
    I bet he'll coat his grave in filthy gold.... F*cking miser...

I just balked at that list. Seriously, what is going on in that old man's head?
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Fri 06 Feb 2009, 3:16 am

great...

It is confirmed that Mirotic, Amigo, and Gee + more solo performance will be added to the songlists.

Those solo perfs better have Li Yin on the list
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 06 Feb 2009, 4:37 am

more CSJH!!more CSJH!!!
    i want CSJH!!
    i don't want stupid songs from the 9 shitty!
    aishh!
    SM should pull out more CSJH since they debuted first than SNSD!!
    smittens
    smittens
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by smittens Fri 06 Feb 2009, 5:23 am

why can't sm see that csjh is more talented and they are extremely good at lives, unlike soshits who can't seem to do lives. Mad

csjh deserves more than them, just because his niece is in the group..........

Sad Sad
    xElfie
    xElfie
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by xElfie Fri 06 Feb 2009, 8:26 am

No CSJH, no BoA (even though I'm not a big fan of her) and there's SNSD? Plus them first up in line? Wow, LSM is really trying to add fuel to the fire. I doubt anyone wants SNSD first up, except maybe them Delusionfuls. I just hope ELFs and Cassies will do a good job at the concert *grins*

SNSD needs to say goodbye to the entertainment business, really. They're really spoiling the entire kpop society and music industry.
    HyeSang
    HyeSang
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by HyeSang Fri 06 Feb 2009, 1:52 pm

46) Moto + Girls on Top - SNSD

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????
    WTF IS THIS?????? O_O~~

I really hope this plastic b*tchs will not perform with my DBSK u_u''''''''

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:33 am