The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
legendPHS
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
STANDupPEOPLE
curlsattack
Hannie*Saru
rainiskye.
HyeSang
xElfie
smittens
~MiXiHae~DBSK
izzybellboo
soshit
SUJUDB
bof
KC
taiyou_no_namida
queenbee
pinkrebel18
Mizuki
im_b
riinjjang
jaejae19
chocohippo
fseventh
AngelWings
blabblepop
hiyostand
wonderwomann
dbsjcsforever
33 posters

SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH

rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :
    SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH - Page 2 Empty Re: SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH

Post by rainiskye. Fri 06 Feb 2009, 3:51 pm

LSM is just asking for it. There's already no BoA, and he pulled out CSJH because of Stephanie's back injury. Even if she can't perform, he can at least allow the other three! They'll be WAY better than SNSD. Even as a junior, they're getting so many spots because their fans demanded for them. What about US fans, huh? Delusionfuls get everything they want because they're insane and love SNSD. It's time for LSM to understand that SNSD is just a waste of time and that they're the ones who are ruining him and the name of SM Entertainment. I hope SNSD won't perform with DBSK & Super Junior . . . or any other male groups in SM. LSM would just be adding fuel to fire. What I do want to see is another Timeless performance (: That'll show Delusionfuls. Anything Taesu (and SNSD related) will just make me barf.

Black Ocean FTW! <3
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :
    SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH - Page 2 Empty Re: SM Town Live in Bangkok: Rumored Song list + No CSJH

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri 06 Feb 2009, 4:04 pm

I bet because CSJH's songs were taken out, SNSD will get even MORE singing time like when they were in China. And Zhang Li Yin will get close to nothing. Again.
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Fri 06 Feb 2009, 9:06 pm

Yuh.....
    I saw the "no TSZX" issue on TSZX News.....
    It's like my heart got hammered a million times..

<sarcasm>
    First, Stephanie is MIA cus of her back injury..
    NOW, all of them will be MIA in an SMTOWN concert.
    How nice.. I sure love LSM now...!
    And am sure every Shapley loves him too.....
    </sarcasm>

It makes me flipping mad that Delusionals are gloating about the fact that their pink balloons will be the only pink ones this time around..
    And what breaks me more is that am certain Dana, Lina, Stephanie and Sunday are sad about the fact that they wont get a chance to perform for their fans...
    Shapley's miss The Grace.

It's just a sad thing tt Stephy ounni got injured.
    But the fact that there's no BoA too..
    Am certain that LSM will disappoint Chocolyns and focus the spotlight more on his precious plastics.

I won't say anything further.
    It'll be edited by the Mods anyways..
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Fri 06 Feb 2009, 9:14 pm

ok. seriously, wtf. it's rant time, lol.

first it was just stephanie. i thought she might've at least gone, just not performed. but alas, she was going to stay in japan. saw something that said she couldn't risk moving lest she complicate her injury more ((which really worries me. it's that bad that she can't move? ahhhhh, stephanie!!)). but that would've been fine. the three girls can pull it off on their own, they've done it before. some of their japanese promotion has been done without her, and they've done it earlier too, when dana hurt her ankle. all that would've been changed was steph getting cut out of the dance battle and her solo song being replaced. i was really hoping lina would be subbed in for both ((i just adore lina's solo, and she's quite the dancer too, eh?)).

but now, now sm's gone and pulled them out of the whole concert. couldn't they have just gone with the three of them? although now dana is spared having to sing along with whoever the heck from soshi in that one collab... the jaena duet is shot! and ALL CSJH representation is now gone. all their songs are going to be removed and... my money's on soshi for picking up the slack. great. and i mean, come on. this was their time to shine~ put soshi in their place after their success in japan. argh.

i am highly disappointed in sm. mad. sad. very depressed. the dear tour better make up for this. i hope shapleys still go and represent. pink must stay strong.

STEPHANIE HWAITING! SHAPLEYS HWAITING! CSJH HWAITING!
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Location : in teukie's heart, in changmin's mind,in jonghyun's soul, in ji yong's arms and in junho's eyes^^~
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^ Fri 06 Feb 2009, 10:30 pm

NO the grace???
    waaa~~~ cry
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Fri 06 Feb 2009, 11:28 pm

STANDupPEOPLE wrote:

first it was just stephanie. i thought she might've at least gone, just not performed. but alas, she was going to stay in japan. saw something that said she couldn't risk moving lest she complicate her injury more ((which really worries me. it's that bad that she can't move? ahhhhh, stephanie!!)). but that would've been fine. the three girls can pull it off on their own, they've done it before. some of their japanese promotion has been done without her, and they've done it earlier too, when dana hurt her ankle. all that would've been changed was steph getting cut out of the dance battle and her solo song being replaced. i was really hoping lina would be subbed in for both ((i just adore lina's solo, and she's quite the dancer too, eh?)).

but now, now sm's gone and pulled them out of the whole concert. couldn't they have just gone with the three of them? although now dana is spared having to sing along with whoever the heck from soshi in that one collab... the jaena duet is shot! and ALL CSJH representation is now gone. all their songs are going to be removed and... my money's on soshi for picking up the slack. great. and i mean, come on. this was their time to shine~ put soshi in their place after their success in japan. argh.

i am highly disappointed in sm. mad. sad. very depressed. the dear tour better make up for this. i hope shapleys still go and represent. pink must stay strong.

STEPHANIE HWAITING! SHAPLEYS HWAITING! CSJH HWAITING!

Agreed to everything you said!!
    Seriously, it's not like TSZX has never survived as a threesome in lives before, y'know?
    And SangJiHee did extremely well in Japan for theid Dear... promotions!
    And that's Japan, for feck's sakes! Japan's standards for live performances are much higher and the pressures are definitely more! and yet, AVEX didn't cancel out on them!!!

SM has gone on a different low now.
    I bet he's only clearing TSZX away to save his precious plastics!
    TSZX will definitely have outshined them by a mile, even with their new stupid songs!!

But yea, am extremely worried for Stephy!!! cry
    Why isn't she getting better?
    Why is the pain getting worst?
    What's happening? What have they done to her?
    Has anybody even done anything to her to help the situation??
    God, the worry is killing me!

Stephanie, get well soon, pls! am sick with worry!! cry
    Dana.
    Lina.
    Sunday..
    STAY STRONG, LADIES!! number one
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:42 am

To be worse...I forced to admit that Soshitdae might have lots of
    Thai fans...from what I get in You Tube *.*
    There are fancams welcome soshit to Thailand, there are fancams singing birthday song for Soo Young...Erk, Black sea we are darn miss you!

Since Tae Yuck a regular cast in WGM, and shitdae new album promotion, they MIGHT REALLY GET MORE SONGS!

Damn it...any thai antis here! Wave your hand to me!
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Sat 07 Feb 2009, 7:03 am

awwww...THE GRACE wouldn't be in the show?
    that's sad.... less talents will perform...
    Mad

will there be another BLACK OCEAN??...lol....
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Sat 07 Feb 2009, 8:38 am

from live report... apparently EDITED BY MOD

V
    V
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sat 07 Feb 2009, 8:42 am

fseventh wrote:from live report... apparently .....

We're keeping our updates in the STAND Cafe where only members have access *wink* *wink*

We will post a more comprehensive update here in the news section after the show
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Sat 07 Feb 2009, 12:04 pm

=''= apparently EDITED BY MOD

see post above
    armyycassie
    armyycassie
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by armyycassie Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:11 pm

can someone tell me where the stand cafe is?
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:09 pm

actually Steph was quite ok, she's in San Diego
    She has recovered a little, but is still having trouble with prolonged standing and stuff (like, if she performed, she would probably have to sit at her current state). she has more days to rest and rehabilitate so, she can perform on their Dear live tour coming this March..
    JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by JS Sun 08 Feb 2009, 2:34 am

It's going to be such a pity... But Let's just hope they don't replace CSJH with the plastics performance... I really wanted to see Stephanie in dance battle, she's my favourite member. How come they're not adding Timeless to the list. That's one of SM's classics... Plus both the singer's going to be there, maybe they can replace it with CSJH's part instead of plastics... Then maybe SJH too
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 9:48 pm

they're leeches...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:24 am