The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
IcametoAnti
brokenhearted
xjjjLOVE
empress_ellen
Super Gal
soshihater
Tiffany_Ugly
klSTAND21
portiaisabel
Yumii
SUJUDB
Hannie*Saru
rabu_xiah
Bento_box
Tbell
19 posters

RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08?

Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Empty RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08?

Post by Tbell Tue 15 Jul 2008, 12:19 am

RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Fanmee10

Gotta love how everyone including the most talentless sluts generation get to have one ..
    but ZLY is not even on the LIST! Seems like being insulted by SNSD leader
    and wearing SNSD's second hand clothes was not enough!

Last edited by Tbell on Tue 15 Jul 2008, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Empty Re: RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08?

Post by Bento_box Tue 15 Jul 2008, 7:32 am

that seriously takes the piss.

ZLY is so much more talented than any of the SNSD girls or all of them combined.

Why let SHINee when ZLY is their sunbae? It's insulting, I like shinee and i have no beef with them but seriously, WHAT?!
    rabu_xiah
    rabu_xiah

Female Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Empty Re: RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08?

Post by rabu_xiah Tue 15 Jul 2008, 12:42 pm

if junsu oppa is an mc, tae yeon better not be.

I WANT HEECHUL TO BE AN MC!!! XD so he can protect our dbsk oppas and MAKE A FOOLL OUT OF SNSD XD

go oppa~
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Tue 15 Jul 2008, 12:48 pm

I think its gonna go like this:

SHINee member MCs for SNSD, SNSD member MCs for Super Junior, SUper Junior member MCs for The Grace, The Grace member MCs for TVXQ. At least thats how I read the news. :3

It said 'relay' and thats the order of the groups. SO I dont think the shinkis will be MCing for anyone, unless they do SHINee, since theyre first.
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Tue 15 Jul 2008, 1:11 pm

Well at least CSJH is getting something now... but still Zhang Li Yin gets 0. I like SHINee and all but... they've been around for a few months while Li Yin has been around for a while... she should be getting more.
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Tue 15 Jul 2008, 1:16 pm

I like Shinee but i don't think they should get a fanmeet, Li Yin is their sunbae and debuted around 2 years before them but why doesn't she get a fanmeet?? that's just....SM i'm going to kick your @ss when i see you!!!

But I'm happy that CSJH is getting one! :) i love them! especially Stephanie! but if they really are doing a relay MC like SHinee for SNSD and etc. then i'm glad it'll be CSJH for DBSK but i'm not too happy about SNSD MCing for SJ....they'll ruin it!....
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 15 Jul 2008, 3:12 pm

Zhang Li Yin is not even on the list.. WTF is that.. ><" why don't have put Zhang Li Yin instead of 9 Plastic bitches... Li Yin is wayyyyy better than those 9 bitches all combine... Very sad
    portiaisabel
    portiaisabel
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 37
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Right_bar_bleue

RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Empty SM Town Live '08 Relay Fan Meeting

Post by portiaisabel Tue 15 Jul 2008, 3:14 pm

SM Town Live '08 Relay Fan Meeting

RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? 200606230000332insert_2
    Before the time of SM Town Live 08's main event, a relay fan meeting will be held.

At 2:30 in the afternoon on the day of the event, SHINee, Girls' Generation, Super Junior, The Grace, and TVXQ will gather together on a relay fan meeting for 30 minutes at the Orange and Yellow Field with specially installed stage of Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium in Seoul.

On the fan meeting, each artists' corresponding team will choose a representative to MC and present a different kind of fun under the direction of the given plan. Aside from live performances of SM Town Live '08, is that audience can participate by requesting a song of their choice which will be included on the artists' performances.

Requesting of songs will be collected for a week starting July 15 thru their official home page and artists will pick a song request according to their comfort.

SM Town Live '08 will commence on August 15 at 5PM at Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium in Seoul.

Original Article Input: osen.stoo.com
    Translation: gamibe

How about lets request them to sing somethin else not their songs..!! or better yet Request them NOT TO SING and floood the message Boards... !

anyway... WTF... WHy the frickin WHy do SNSHITD comes to the frickinfanmeeting,,, someone throw eggs at them...
    tell me why Very sad Twisted Evil
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Tue 15 Jul 2008, 4:51 pm

Ok now i'm REALLY jealous. I wanna meet most of the SM artists!! lol I would rather have everyone except SNSD to sing more than 5 songs than listen to 5 of SNSD's songs. Blehh~~ XD I bet someone will do something like ^^ "throw eggs at them.." haha
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Tue 15 Jul 2008, 8:44 pm

Oh, i hope we can request not to sing it
    Better that ZLY sing ^^ coz ZLY is more talented ^^

I really hope no one will cheer to them.. AND I HOPE ALL THE FANS
    KREAM WONDER GIRLS , i been wonder girls is not there :)
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 16 Jul 2008, 3:51 am

TSK!!!! YEAH YEAH.....I GUESS having LEE SOO MAN'S niece in the group helps them so much huh??
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Wed 16 Jul 2008, 4:57 am

God, how I wish for another Silent Treament to happen again during the SMTOWN Live..Serves the 9 Shitter faces right!
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by empress_ellen Wed 16 Jul 2008, 8:27 am

Super Gal wrote:God, how I wish for another Silent Treament to happen again during the SMTOWN Live..Serves the 9 Shitter faces right!
    I'm counting on it to happen again that be so great I love you
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 23 Jul 2008, 8:06 pm

THATS disgusting -____-
    our lovely Jang Ri In

but still CSJH The Grace is SECOND TO LAST! right before DBSK! xD

Slut Generation is going to get a special surprise
    HEHE Twisted Evil
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 24 Jul 2008, 1:10 am

I think the reason why ZLY doesn't have one because she's a soloist & that doesn't go with the MC thing, but still I think it's F-ed Up that she doesn't have one.
    ZLY is WAY talented then the plastics.

Bento_box wrote:I think its gonna go like this:

SHINee member MCs for SNSD, SNSD member MCs for Super Junior, SUper Junior member MCs for The Grace, The Grace member MCs for TVXQ. At least thats how I read the news. :3

It said 'relay' and thats the order of the groups. SO I dont think the shinkis will be MCing for anyone, unless they do SHINee, since theyre first.

I'll be happy if it's like that because that means none of The Grace will have anything to do with the plastics but MC for dbsk & suju will MC for them.
    Talented females should not mix with untalented, sluttier, & disrespectful females like the plastics.
    IcametoAnti
    IcametoAnti
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by IcametoAnti Thu 31 Jul 2008, 12:21 pm

ZLY ...... </33

LSM's f--king gay I tell u.

I hope taeyuk/fat t's not MCing = =
    tempuraaa
    tempuraaa

Female Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? Empty !

Post by tempuraaa Fri 01 Aug 2008, 8:52 pm

snsd shouldn't be there, it's gonna ruin the whole program. :[
    one day, we should have a "FAN MEETING" with snsd.
    invite them all nicely blah blah.
    and then attack them. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad tell me why careful RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? 31983 RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? 620537 RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? 234365
    and then make them like this : RUMOR: Fan-meeting before SMTOWN LIVE '08? 415801
    SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by SuJugirl95 Sat 02 Aug 2008, 6:37 pm

I heard BoA is gonna be there
    panda_lurvs
    panda_lurvs
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-11

Post by panda_lurvs Mon 11 Aug 2008, 5:13 am

i pity ZLY..
    she should have some recognition for her talent..
    i hope there will be some action going on between those who are going & snsd..
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Mon 27 Oct 2008, 9:24 am

if only im staying in korea T.T

i wanna see suju !!! T.T

my conversation with my fren when i know that dhere's gonna be a Korean Festival in Singapore :

HyunNa : hey iris , dhere's gonna be a korean festival in singapore next month , buddhen sad thing is , suju is not coming T.T

Me : harh ! dhen who is coming ?

HyunNa : not sure . but SNSD is definately not coming .

Me : they better dont come , even if i were to stand alone against dhem , i will make sure they go down down DOWN ! Edited for violent references ! i will not let dhem harm Singapore ! and pollute us .

HyunNa : im with you :D

SNSD is never ever gonna step into SIngapore ground ,
    i'll melt their plastics straight away !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:36 am