The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
mickyangel
labingtatlo
farewell
EternalELF
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
IhatejesSICKa
stand<3
B*tchanny
Hannie*Saru
wickedfairy
yudit
semperSTAND
SUJUDB
FISHYILUFFYOU
KaoriSaru
LUPIN
xjjjLOVE
~MiXiHae~DBSK
soshihater
oohlalax123
empress_ellen
sparkle
AngelWings
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
x.suyin
Tiffany_Ugly
deflate
boomboomnya
snsdsuckss
Yumii
Zoy
Bento_box
queenbee
Angela
Rawr!
39 posters

RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky?

Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :
    RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Empty RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky?

Post by Rawr! Sat 09 Aug 2008, 11:09 am

Ok so I saw this at Asianfanatics of course. I have no idea if this is fake or real I just wanted to posted here and see if anyone can clear some things up.
    PS: If this is unappropriate then Sorry mods.

RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? 706675397l

The only member who is quite fluent in English, TVXQ's Micky Yoochun will cast a Korean movie that will shoot in the Philippine Islands by the end of the year. The movie will also be starred by Yoona of Girls' Generation and Siwon of Super Junior who marked on the viewers' minds with his acting and charisma.

Despite the individuals' busy schedules, their company has set an on-and-off shoot for this movie to compromise other set projects packed for them and is also the second movie after "Attack on the Pin Up Boys" casted by Super Junior as an early presentation for SM Entertainment's Anniversary next year.

The said movie under SM Pictures has been anticipated throughout the country and is expected to start after SM Town Live '08.

Source:野宮 真貴
    original:
    英語でかなり流暢である唯一のメンバー、東の立上がる神 の ユチョン はフィリピン島で年末までに撃つ韓国映画を投げる。 映画はまた女の子の生成の 東の立上がる神 および彼の機能およびカリスマの視聴者の心で示した Super Junior の 頭文字 によって主演される。個人の使用中のスケジュールにもかかわらず、彼らの会社は置いたおよび他を妥協するこの映画のためのシュートはそれらのためのプロジェクトのを置いた そして「男の子の上の の攻撃」が来年 SM Entertainment 記念日のための早い提示として Super Junior によって 後第2映画はまたある。SM Pictures の下の言われた映画は国中予想され、SM Town Live '08 の後で始まると期待される。

posted by: BoAtiful@AF.net
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Empty Re: RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky?

Post by Angela Sat 09 Aug 2008, 11:14 am

Okay I understand Micky and Siwon But why Yoona?
    If this is true I love SuJu and DBSK members work together but why Yoona has to mess things up. grrr
    Girls generation is just OVERRATED!!!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Empty Re: RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky?

Post by queenbee Sat 09 Aug 2008, 11:26 am

Just finished reading it too... i don't think its real... rumours of the boys coming to the Philippines (especially SuJu) has been proliferating gossip blogs since... since... forever! *exagg* But if it is... kudos to Micky and Siwon!

Although... Yoona?? isn't it enough that one of the Shitdaes got to be in AOTPB that now Yoona got to be in the sequel too? Who was that girl again? The one that danced in front of Heenim and he just stood there looking majorly pissed at her.. LMAO...

Angel is right... Yoona is seriously overrated. SHE CANNOT ACT for crying out loud!!!
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sat 09 Aug 2008, 11:42 am

I just searched the Korean searchengines for news on this matter and nothing. Therefore, this is NOT true

I'm going to put "Rumour" in the title from now on with Rumours and I'm editing them after I post this. We need to distinguish what is news and rumours.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Sat 09 Aug 2008, 12:39 pm

^ lolz, BB, you're the best <3

pwahaha. micky + siwon + yoona = the end of yoona's acting career Razz
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Sat 09 Aug 2008, 1:04 pm

LOL.. if the rumor is TRUE then i think Yoona's acting career will be end!
    but why the Lizard have to be with Micky and Siwon.. >_<
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Sat 09 Aug 2008, 2:42 pm

argh.
    i saw this on asianfanatics too.
    TT

YOONA?
    shes gonna go crazy w/ her fakeness!
    if this is real.

nooo!
    why siwon? why can't it be w/ some other actors?~
    non-sm people?!
    TT

i know its SM pictures, but, come on!
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sat 09 Aug 2008, 3:58 pm

they seriously think her acting is "good"
    cause geez if she's "good"
    i would be a Super Star in korea XD

well i hope this happens for micky and siwon
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Sat 09 Aug 2008, 5:03 pm

Micky + Siwon = <3
    Micky + Siwon + Yoona = </3

IT'S NOT AS IF THEY AREN'T IN EVERY SINGLE VIDEO DBSK/SUJU IS IN.
    Jeez. What freakin' attention hogs. I'm sure, if this really is going to be a movie, it'll have more viewers if that Shitdae chick wasn't in it.
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Sat 09 Aug 2008, 6:11 pm

Oh, the Siwon and Micky oppa is going to shoot a movie with Yoona b*tch!! poor our oppas hope it not true
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Sat 09 Aug 2008, 7:31 pm

i'm doubting this.
    how can the Micky have time to film a drama when he has a-nation and the comeback of dbsk 4 th album.

this is another bs rumor...

And maybe they snsd fans were the one's who made this up.

I wouldn't mind Micky and Shiwon..but Yoona's got to go..
    I rather have Lee Yeonhee.. a professional actress instead.
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO Sat 09 Aug 2008, 8:00 pm

if ever this is true...

Shocked waaa....

i doubt yoona's acting.. is she really great? because micky and siwon are great actors, tho micky only act in banjun adn nonstop... they should have other lead actress...

but im gonna watch this because it features my country... i wish it would be shown here...

happy it's just a rumour... Razz
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sat 09 Aug 2008, 8:29 pm

hmm. its only a rumor. since tvxq's schedule is jam packed. i mean micky was suppose to do a movie last year but backed off since he has no time.

( plus there's been a group of people in the philippines who loves making up stories like this. and they're the ones behind that news about tvxq filmed an mv in subic >.< . )
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Sat 09 Aug 2008, 8:42 pm

i hope it's not true..
    siwon n micky,ok...
    but no for yoona...
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Post by empress_ellen Sat 09 Aug 2008, 9:11 pm

I hope this is just a rumor...........If it's true then cry Mad :twisted:I hate you Yoona
    oohlalax123
    Anti

Number of posts : 53
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by oohlalax123 Sat 09 Aug 2008, 9:35 pm

Yoona career will end soon
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sat 09 Aug 2008, 9:36 pm

O.O O.O O.O O.O
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    T^T
    why should they shoot a movie together????
    AHH I HATE IT!!!
    yoona has micky for the CF and now FOR THE MOVIE??????
    NO WAAAYY!!!!
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10RUMOR: New Movie: Yoona + Siwon + Micky? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 09 Aug 2008, 10:54 pm

wHy YOONA???
    SHE IS JUST HAS NO TALENT!!!
    HOPE THIS IS JUST RUMOUR!
    IS ITS TRUE,OF COURSE THIS MOVIE WILL RANKING DOWN BECAUSE OF YOONA!!!
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 09 Aug 2008, 11:11 pm

nahh don't take this to heart!
    DBSK has been rumored for lots of movies
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:12 am

Why are there plenty of desperate fans here in the Philippines??
    they are giving us good fans a bad name...

that Siwon thing is way overrated...
    i remember a rumor of him being a model for a popular clothing line here...sheeesh
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Post by KaoriSaru Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:42 am

I hope its just a rumour. Having yoona there will just ruin the whole idea of it.
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Sun 10 Aug 2008, 1:22 am

Why Yoona again? lol
    i hope its just a rumour
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Sun 10 Aug 2008, 1:53 am

It's a rumor!!! DO NOT believe ANYTHING about DBSK that are posted on AF. Believe it ONLY if it's from the Korean sites/fansites.

also, Yoona in the movie??!!! Heck, i bet even though Siwon and Micky fans love their idols, i don't think they'll go see the movie....probably mass download it and hold a meeting to watch it (keke) that way SM won't make any money!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 10 Aug 2008, 2:09 am

evile1690 wrote:Why are there plenty of desperate fans here in the Philippines??

i remember a rumor of him being a model for a popular clothing line here...sheeesh

LOL.. don't forget the one about Kibum being his replacement for that model ad thing coz apparently Siwon was busy with SJM... LMAO-ing at the absurdity of it all Razz

OMO! you're from the Philippines too, evile1690?
    semperSTAND
    semperSTAND

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by semperSTAND Sun 10 Aug 2008, 4:30 am

queenbee wrote:
    evile1690 wrote:Why are there plenty of desperate fans here in the Philippines??

LOL.. don't forget the one about Kibum being his replacement for that model ad thing coz apparently Siwon was busy with SJM... LMAO-ing at the absurdity of it all Razz

OMO! you're from the Philippines too, evile1690?

I know, our fellow Filipinos should seriously stop with these rumors. Some of them are funny though.

There are even pinoy sushi rollers that use our mother language to curse people to "protect" ShitD.

But most of us don't even like them. I remember that when Pops In Seoul went in the Philippines for their 100th episode (or something like that). Filipinos blocked the projector when ShitD was saying their message for PIS. ROFLMAO. I should've been there.

Anyway, This rumor is really impossible. DBSK and SuJu can't make a movie cause of the usual stuff. I think Yoona can film a movie, not like she has a full schedule.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:16 am