The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
supermarbel_cake
deflate
mkd454
Tiffany_Ugly
yuniel
jaeSMILES
Super Gal
B*tchanny
SUJUDB
panda_lurvs
AngelWings
snurfyangel
alwaiis_u
IhatejesSICKa
xjjjLOVE
yunnie
Zoy
Cutie
klSTAND21
brokenhearted
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Yumii
LUPIN
queenbee
ckiz03
Vivid
IhateSOSHI
amylia
Oh_Mona
soshihater
soshit
semperSTAND
Bento_box
37 posters

RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE?

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Empty RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE?

Post by Bento_box Tue 12 Aug 2008, 7:30 am

According to rumours SMTOWNLIVE '08 is such a desperate mess that SM have now started to give away tickets to Fanclubs for free.

Funny thing is that some of these so-called fanclubs are unofficial and one artists is missing. This rumour seems unsubstantial but the Korean SNSD fans seem to insist it is true.

RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Img_boaRUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Img_tvxqRUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Img_the_grace
    RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Img_superjuniorRUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Img_zhangRUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Img_girl

Word has also reached the international fans. And the number of tickets that are rumoured to be given away are as follows, to only the following FCs:

Cassiopeia: 13,000 ELF: 10,000 SHINee: 2400 SNSD: 1500 Jumping BoA: 300 CSJH The Grace: 300

So apparently Zhang Li Yin doesnt exist and since SHINee arent even available in the non-functional Fanclub section of SMTowns website how could this even be possible?

As you can see the above pictures are from the official SMTown website. The names on the pictures are their respective fanclubs, the ones without a name do not have an official fanclub. So, if those tickets were given to the fanclubs for free to fill in the Stands as is claimed by the ever non-intelligent SNSD fans, how could they be distributed when there is noone IN the fanclubs? As of course they don't exist. This is the Korean smtown site by the way not the English one.

Another rumour is that SM has been in talks with Cassiopeia and ELF and have had a disagreement, hence the low sales. So, PaPa LSM (a.k.a Moneybags/McScrooge) has decided to give them free tickets to fill in the Stands to avoid embarassment.

I find it hard to believe that SM would give anything away for free like that. Fanclubs anyway are meant to get either discounts or have free tickets given to them before the concert tickets go on sale.

{Edit}

In addition there is another rumour apparently. It seems like even SM knows the threat of leaving crazy fanboys roaming around other FCs, and they may segregate the SNSD fans to a whole section for them.. How that is going to work out with different prices per ticket, I do not know... Just another dumb rumour....

Well thats what the rumours are about the tickets so far, what do you guys think? Au huh!

ETPFest is more interesting because of the Great acts, but this is more interesting to watch in terms of fans and attendance. Razz

Last edited by Bento_box on Sat 27 Sep 2008, 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    semperSTAND
    semperSTAND

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :
    RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Empty Re: RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE?

Post by semperSTAND Tue 12 Aug 2008, 7:34 am

Those numbers that you mentioned there are the number of tickets they are giving away?

To BB:
    No, it's clear but that's a lot of tickets... or the stadium is just THAT huge.

I would love free tickets but I would never go to any concert with ShitD as performers no matter how many of my favorite groups are there.

I actually prefer this over a silent treatment any day. If the rumor is true, it just shows how even the ever faithful Cassies and ELFs are totally gonna STAND their ground.

Last edited by semperSTAND on Wed 13 Aug 2008, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Empty Re: RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE?

Post by Bento_box Tue 12 Aug 2008, 7:35 am

^^ apparently yeah, those are the number of tickets they are meant to be giving away. If its not clear Imma change it ;)
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Tue 12 Aug 2008, 7:40 am

idk...but if this is true, why did shitdae have more tickets for their fans than boa and csjh?? and nothing for zly's fans? this make me hate mr.smelly and his bitches more.. Mad
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 12 Aug 2008, 7:48 am

soshit wrote:idk...but if this is true, why did shitdae have more tickets for their fans than boa and csjh?? and nothing for zly's fans? this make me hate mr.smelly and his bitches more.. Mad
    well let's look at it in positive way:
    they give more free tickets for SHITD becos nobody wants to watch their performance!
    ZLY and BOA already have their loyal fans to buy the ticket so why would LSM gives more free tickets?? Razz
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Tue 12 Aug 2008, 7:50 am

soshit wrote:idk...but if this is true, why did shitdae have more tickets for their fans than boa and csjh?? and nothing for zly's fans? this make me hate mr.smelly and his bitches more.. Mad

That rumour is a bunch of croc, the reason I posted it is to laugh at their stupididty. There isnt even a SHINee button for them in the Fanclub section in SMtown.com. Razz

Apparently SNSD are the "it" fanclub now in SM and Jumping BoA who havent seen their idol for years comes in second? PUH LEASE, if your going to start a rumour please make it credible. And since when was ticket distribution so misogynistic? Men are superior eh?

The stadium is HUGE but cass and ELF can fill it EASY.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 12 Aug 2008, 7:58 am

What a load of BULL!

segregation? i hope. i guess mr McScrooge is probably trying to make the concert seem safe from the crazy Bonerifics, or what are they calling them these days?... oh yeah, Ins♥nes.

probably so more of cass and ELF can come and they can wipe them out once and for all!

though, cass and ELF would totally kick their bootys.

as a random afterthought...
    Spoiler:
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Tue 12 Aug 2008, 8:44 am

I seriously doubt this is true. We could seriously thank all those stupid Insane to make up this kind of stupid story. If it is, why just not make the whole concert FOC.? What about those who have purchased their tickets? This is Cass and ELF we're talking about. Heck, even Cass ALONE could fill the whole stadium. Therefore something must be really wrong if tickets are not selling.

And even if this rumor is true, SM has just define desperate on a whole new level. This is the first time I think SM has things turn really bad for them like this. And he is still blind to the main reason why this whole thing is happening. Or he's just plain idiot. And segregation? How will he plan to do that? But then it might be not a bad idea. It would be easier to target all those water balloons rather than just throwing it randomly hoping it might hit one of those Delusionfuls..
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Tue 12 Aug 2008, 9:07 am

I think it' impossible~
    how come SM give away free tickets ?!
    Vivid
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by Vivid Tue 12 Aug 2008, 9:16 am

LOL! Are there even that many Insane to be given out free tickets to?
    ckiz03

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Post by ckiz03 Tue 12 Aug 2008, 11:04 am

I agree, SNSD fans should have their own place -- and that's outside the concert venue. Razz

lol I lol-ed at this one---> RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? 134859
    looks like a perverted monkey or something like that

This one is LSM--> RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? 71875
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Tue 12 Aug 2008, 11:24 am

amylia wrote:I seriously doubt this is true. We could seriously thank all those stupid Insane to make up this kind of stupid story. If it is, why just not make the whole concert FOC.? What about those who have purchased their tickets? This is Cass and ELF we're talking about. Heck, even Cass ALONE could fill the whole stadium. Therefore something must be really wrong if tickets are not selling.

And even if this rumor is true, SM has just define desperate on a whole new level. This is the first time I think SM has things turn really bad for them like this. And he is still blind to the main reason why this whole thing is happening. Or he's just plain idiot. And segregation? How will he plan to do that? But then it might be not a bad idea. It would be easier to target all those water balloons rather than just throwing it randomly hoping it might hit one of those Delusionfuls..

Razz

That one hit the spot~ LOLLL

rumors-shwumors..

If this rumour is true, whoever started this is either:

1. A genius... reason one: if news spread out of impending FREE tickets, that's already massive free marketing for you... who can resist freebies? ....reason two: the sheer magnitude of the number of free tickets would be like an olive branch to the FCs, most especially the biggest ones, KaEl - in DC alone, a lot of ELFs got pissed coz of the lack of seats - 10,000 is a very lucrative offer.

OR

2. An idiot - reason one: he just ultimately pissed of ZLY's fans due to her fans not being included on the list, Boa's fans for taking them lightly, and Rollers for thinking they only had 1500 fans (tsk tsk, but ain't that the truth?)...reason two: he just pissed off everyone who already bought tickets (unless SM does massive refund... like duh?! as if!)...

If it isn't true then he just made SM into a laughing stock in the Korean music industry... gotta give him props for it! LOL...

But then, rumours like this usually start for a reason... maybe ticket sales are really THAT low that they have to resort to such tactics? who knows... either way, its all Shushi and Shushi rollers fault that this happened anyway. I am still hoping for a black sea... but as much as it pains me to say it as a Suju fan.. I'd rather have an empty stadium... that way less violence (unless our dream comes true and Sissifieds start stabbing each other at the back, literally) and SM gets a real rude awakening...

EDIT: Oh and I forgot... since Shitdaes don't have official FC yet, who gets to get take and distribute their tickets? I'm rooting for the guy who ran off with their money.. Razz
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Tue 12 Aug 2008, 11:37 am

^well said,,

i'm still excited to see as to what may happen...
    and it's with more rumors like these that only add more to hype...
    ETP fest is of course cool..
    though a STANDoff between Shitdae and the FCs is way more interesting...

oh and yeah,
    i know BoA has more fans in Japan though I'm quite certain that her fans in Korea are still a larger number than that of sushirollers...
    oh and yeah why not include ZLY?? Where is she anyway??
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 12 Aug 2008, 12:54 pm

LOL... free tickets!
    This is the first time for SM that their ticket are not sell out!
    It's so obvious that all because of SHITdae. Mostly tickets are all sold out if they announce DBSK and SuJu are on the concert.
    btw.. where is ZLY?? garhhh.. so stupid that they always left out ZLY.. Mad
    man.. i can't wait for what will happen on SM town concert!
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Tue 12 Aug 2008, 12:57 pm

FREE TICKETS?!
    um..... not sure if this is true. but, this is BULLSH*T!
    sigh........
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Tue 12 Aug 2008, 2:26 pm

free tickets?
    that's bullshiet...LSM is all about money even if the concert isn't doing well his still about money. I think it would be more of discount sales just so he can still get him some cash.
    What annoys me is that ZLY isn't included...

Geez SM annoys me period...

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2008, 4:13 pm

WHAT THE HELL!? FREE TICKETS?! That....ugh! Well, I don't know if it's true or not, but if it's true, this is totally BULLSH.T! Zhang Li Yin isn't included too? GOD, it makes me so mad. What the hell is wrong with LSM???
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Tue 12 Aug 2008, 4:37 pm

That's so messed up. Well at least LSM is knowing realizing that he's almost hit ROCK BOTTOM. Now he just has to realize why he's there for the most part. *cough SNSD cough* (^_^)
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Post by Cutie Tue 12 Aug 2008, 5:00 pm

SM must be really desperate.... and they are completely unfair!
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Tue 12 Aug 2008, 5:14 pm

fuuuuucking shittttt, I'm annoyed how they left out ZLY... I swear, I'm gonna make a petition for her to leave SM whether this rumour is true or not...
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Tue 12 Aug 2008, 5:39 pm

lol for sure this is rumor
    because really im sure lsm is not that stupid to just give ticket
    out free like that, that losing him money
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue 12 Aug 2008, 6:14 pm

it's very possible .... SM would do anything for damage control
    but I'm SO SICK! of everyone forgetting abotu Jang Ri In she's talented and beautiful what the hell is going on?
    The Chocolyns must be outraged
    that's so much bull why would they forget her?!

LSM your so desperate you know and easier way?
    TAKE SNSHIT OUT OF THE DAMN CONCERT!
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Tue 12 Aug 2008, 7:34 pm

I'm not sure if this is really real. It probably another rumor. But anyway, I'm not a BIG ZLY fan, but I am a fan, and she deserves more attention. She has way more talent those stupid SN sh*t. I don't believe it and I won't.
    Beside this way, won't he be losing money if he gives out tickets for free?
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Tue 12 Aug 2008, 8:12 pm

0_o
    is this real?
    for some, my instinct telling me that it's not happening ...
    not in this life time for the money hunger soo perv

but either~
    though free ticket might seen as jackpot
    i just hope no one other fan club come so soo perv can wake up to reality
    and disband those plastics..
    or maybe soshified can stab each other to death &
    we will have world peace again..

whether or not this is real or rumor
    im waiting on the black ocean.

---
    AM I THE ONLY ONE SENSEING THE UNFAIRNESS TO TALENT ARTIST
    SUCH AS RI AND BOA? albino Twisted Evil Mad
    snurfyangel
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by snurfyangel Tue 12 Aug 2008, 8:38 pm

it's true that shapley will get 300 seat

cus shapley in csjh daum were talking bout it

-----
    샤핑카엘 <---- go go go

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:43 am