The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
supermarbel_cake
deflate
mkd454
Tiffany_Ugly
yuniel
jaeSMILES
Super Gal
B*tchanny
SUJUDB
panda_lurvs
AngelWings
snurfyangel
alwaiis_u
IhatejesSICKa
xjjjLOVE
yunnie
Zoy
Cutie
klSTAND21
brokenhearted
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Yumii
LUPIN
queenbee
ckiz03
Vivid
IhateSOSHI
amylia
Oh_Mona
soshihater
soshit
semperSTAND
Bento_box
37 posters

RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE?

RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? - Page 2 Empty Re: RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE?

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2008, 10:13 pm

LSM must be desperate if this rumor is true
    but i doubt it -_-
    SHINee hav a fanclub now?
    how were the fans able to get tickets if there is no such fanclub yet?
    im pretty sure this is bullpoo
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :
    RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? - Page 2 Empty Re: RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE?

Post by AngelWings Tue 12 Aug 2008, 10:53 pm

if its true...

serves them right for insulting cass and elf.

ugh. i just want to hit LSM's head for being a BIG idiot!
    panda_lurvs
    panda_lurvs
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 33
    Warning :
    RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: McScrooge LSM giving things away for FREE? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-11

Post by panda_lurvs Wed 13 Aug 2008, 12:16 am

i dont think its true.. free tickets?? LSM?? they dont really come together..
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Wed 13 Aug 2008, 1:24 am

I think it's a Rumor. We all know how LSM is a money hungry all the time so for him to be giving FREE tickets....that's close to impossible. i was almost surprised that he lets his artists go to the Dream Concert, when that concert is for free....but then again maybe SBS paid them to go....

1. LSM giving free ticket ---> Fans that bought the tickets go on a rampage
    2. Leaving ZLY out----> Chocolyns turn on LSM
    3. Giving ONLY 300 seats to EXISTED and OFFICIAL fanclubs while giving more seats to unofficial fanclubs---> Official fanclub members get mad at the little amount of respect, underestimation, and tickets.

ALSO, to put sushi rollers together.....not bad but i think they'd attack the guards (will they have guards there??? around the sushi rollers?) just to attack other artists or fans.....

But then again, I'm on the DBSK thread on soompi and people haven't been freaking out about this news, so we can't really trust it. There's been alot of rumors going around about DBSK lately, so......this could be one of them too.
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Wed 13 Aug 2008, 2:08 am

remove snsd from the appearance and performance list then the ticket sales would be high.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Wed 13 Aug 2008, 2:54 am

Tsk, tsk, tsk....SooMan sshi, you're feeling desperate aren't you?? *shook head*
    That is what you get when you owned 9 shitheads in your company. Good luck with that Mr!!
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Wed 13 Aug 2008, 2:57 am

thats alot of free tickets for each fanclub...but i guess LSM is getting desperated these days, anything to make sure SM Ent. still has the name of sucess it had before a certain 9-member-group appeared (not gna call them a band, cos bands have talent...)

i wouldnt mind a free ticket myself to be honest Razz
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Wed 13 Aug 2008, 3:04 am

lol. i dont have much to add cos basically my thoughts had been voiced out. X)
    but i think about that official website, it has definately been dormant for a long period of time. it had not been updated every since last year idk when.
    if you think about it, shitD already had an official name, but it is not on the website as well. and SHINee actually has a fanclub and i think the colour is lightblue or skyblue?
    so it is possible for SM to leave out RI In but include SHINee cos ain't he famous for going all out for newbies instead of the older and better ones?
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Wed 13 Aug 2008, 2:29 pm

Maybe if SNSD is not there the ticket will be sold out pass
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Wed 13 Aug 2008, 11:13 pm

why did insane make up this rumor? o_O
    how does this...benefit them? Sorry im not so great on connecting the dots.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 14 Aug 2008, 5:52 am

mkd454 wrote:why did insane make up this rumor? o_O
    how does this...benefit them? Sorry im not so great on connecting the dots.

No one knows yet who made up the rumor... also there is now an ongoing contest for the "free" tickets. though I'm not that clear with the full details of it coz the article was in Korean.
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Thu 14 Aug 2008, 9:40 am

^ oh i see...
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Thu 14 Aug 2008, 11:01 am

WHOOO.
    Can you say desperate?

Ha, I bet if he took the Barbies out of the show, he'd definitely sell more.
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Thu 14 Aug 2008, 4:45 pm

LMFAO i think its time for lsm to wake up and smell the coffee
    at this rate snsd is pulling in negative profits LOL Razz
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Thu 14 Aug 2008, 11:31 pm

why are boa tickets so low? that doenst seem right everyone has been waiting for her return so i think more fans whould show up or wants to show up.
    and shinee they have no FC so who are the tickets gonna be labled for? TO" insert name here"?
    Last time at the DC the reason why soshified went nuts and the whole attack thing was cuz they were seated in the middle of ELF Cass and Triple S so i think thats gonna be a bad idea.... just put them together in the corner by themselves
    time out time boys.
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Fri 15 Aug 2008, 3:17 am

OMG?!

free tickets?!

ZLY should really leave SM,,,

she's always left out... cry
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:33 am

well, desperate times calls for desperate measures. he once was in a tight spot that he even sued an artist to make them stay with him. tsk tsk
    chinnoiserie.dee
    chinnoiserie.dee
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:41 am

If I was given a free SM ticket, I'll be the loudest person who's gonna BOOed and CURSED at SNSD while they're performing....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:35 pm