The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
suck
antiSM
wanie1985
got_hate?
bigbangislove
say_what
super_jessy
joorina
SparklingDiamond
JS
makino
CrowdedHell
tazanya
Baka_GG
LaB*tch
LOVE2hate
yoomi
SAVE-KPOP
kijun
soshihater
BbBoo
Daisuki
lucky730
sadface
spuffy
Lalala
sweet.station
jaejae19
Telruunya
Mizuki
ihatethem
love_cinnabon
Metwitchy
stand<3
izzybellboo
yudit
taiyou_no_namida
lirujoong
YooSulover
sXiAHn
pinkrebel18
PandaPanda
shelli18
Labakittie
WhatTheHell?!
queenbee
50 posters

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best

lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best

Post by lucky730 Fri 15 May 2009, 12:27 am

Soy and her inconsiderate "SoYuri" banner.
    It pisses me off that sones thought the back part of her banner was funny. No, it's not! Why would it be funny knowing you might possibly be blocking someone's view?
    Stupid.
    Daisuki
    Daisuki
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 46
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best

Post by Daisuki Fri 15 May 2009, 5:23 am

Just image if Cassies, VIPs, Shapleys, E.L.Fs, Wonderfuls...and other huge fan clubs were there...
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Metwitchy Fri 15 May 2009, 1:35 pm

The concert was filled with SONES! lols everytime i saw a T-shirt that said "Sones", I wanted to drop down, scream, and then puke all over it! lols sounds nasty. but yea. When the "leader" and sica went up to perform, my friend whos a SNSD fan ran up to try to get a closer look while i waited for the short screams to stop then i started going BOOOOO!!!! BOOOOO!!! U SUCK!!! BOOOO!! lols i didnt even look around to see who was staring at me xD i just kept doing it! n den wen the "power of 9" went up and started singing! omg i wanted to puke so badly! their voice makes me wanna throw up!
    BbBoo
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by BbBoo Fri 15 May 2009, 4:50 pm

well... to be fair... i've seen ppl like drinking wine at the event and making a picnic out of it. as of the girl who was attacked, that was so uncalled for. i mean, seriously. wtf? i would have totally told security and called the police if someone tried something like that. stand-ers are non-violent. it just shows how immature and idiotic those fans are. i mean, it's not helping your cause saying that you and the girls are good ppl woul should not be judged as such when you go and do something like that. one word: idiots.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Fri 15 May 2009, 8:13 pm

you see, sones always have one thing in common:
    their action always don't represent what they say.

and oh they are tend to have a hobby in spreading the lies..
    what a bad hobby.
    i am glad you guys are safe back then.
    how about the got-hit-in-the-head STANDer??
    is she okay??
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Sat 16 May 2009, 1:08 am

^
    yes the girl is fine.
    its okay guys dont worry about it. :]
    SAVE-KPOP
    SAVE-KPOP
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by SAVE-KPOP Sat 16 May 2009, 3:27 am

Glad to hear that the STANDer is fine (:

Totally hate the 'Sorry to be blocking your view but Yuri is more important.' They couldn't get anymore inconsiderate if they want to! tell me why

And EW to that guy who took pictures up of jessica's dress. That totally reveals the nature of the sones -.- Hope his camera lens break soon~ :p
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by yoomi Sat 16 May 2009, 11:21 am

queenbee wrote:And of course delusional fans are up to their armpits in excuses as to why their boy kid leader couldn’t be heard in parts of the song…

Delusional #1: Her microphone was broken!
    How convenient… the mic broke during the beginning and middle of the song (meaning the song verses)… but wonders of wonders, it was totally fine during the chorus! It worked perfectly fine, in fact, that it even captured her off key on the last note of the song.

Delusional #2: The song starts out low, so of course a female singer would find that hard to sing.
    I would not state the obvious pun on that one *cough* Mr. Tae is NOT female *cough* but have these Delusionals done their research? "Goose’s Dream" was sung, not just by male singers, but also by legendary singer In Soon Ee. Low notes? This is how the low notes are sung by a TRUE female singer

LAME. Just accept it delusionfuls, a rat can do nothing but sqeak.

queenbee wrote:Another STAND member also had her encounter with a perverted SNSD fanboy who decided to just STARE at her for the longest time… after she did a mock version of SNSD’s dance XD

Really now, freaky much? But LOL even our STAND members are more noticeable than those plastics.
    LOVE2hate
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post by LOVE2hate Sat 16 May 2009, 9:59 pm

seriously????
    the one w/ the sign is soy??
    the snsd super freak who started the snsd fansite??
    lol...haha...no wonder her standards are so low.
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Sun 17 May 2009, 2:02 am

Aww... SONES needs to grow up.

=D
    Baka_GG
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by Baka_GG Sun 17 May 2009, 4:11 am

see how immature those insanes were!

btw, those stupid manager also got gifts from insanes, so guess who also needs to be nice!
    SO DAMN FAKE!
    tazanya

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by tazanya Sun 17 May 2009, 11:45 pm

I had tickets to HB09 but decided not to go since not a big fan of the young artists plus after the debacle to me ears that was HB 08's soshi performcnace I wanted to save myself the agony.

One note about your article though, alcohol is allowed at the hollywood bowl both for sale and you can bring your own wine. its supposed to be like more of a festival/family atmosphere. Alcohol is not banned. just an fyi.

Plus you need abit of mind numbing to sit through the snsd's "singing"
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Mon 18 May 2009, 1:46 am

tazanya wrote:I had tickets to HB09 but decided not to go since not a big fan of the young artists plus after the debacle to me ears that was HB 08's soshi performcnace I wanted to save myself the agony.

One note about your article though, alcohol is allowed at the hollywood bowl both for sale and you can bring your own wine. its supposed to be like more of a festival/family atmosphere. Alcohol is not banned. just an fyi.

Plus you need abit of mind numbing to sit through the snsd's "singing"

Be that as it may, what I am trying to point out is, its quite contradictory to label the festival as a "family event" yet at the same time, have alcohol made available.

When you say family event, doors are open for adults, teens, and kids... say you have a dad with his teenage kids... obviously, he'd be the designated driver... but then alcohol is sold.. ehh.. i hope u got my point *is incoherent today*
    drunken
    CrowdedHell
    CrowdedHell
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 145
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by CrowdedHell Mon 18 May 2009, 7:41 am

kpop is a chaos lately...i hate 2-faced person the most
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Tue 19 May 2009, 4:04 am

the differences in the screaming and cheering in the fancams are very obvious! it is even more funny because their songs are loud and upbeat... but the audience is very quiet. but fans are loud as hell and sang along when it came to other artists lol even during 'because i'm stupid' lol
    JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by JS Wed 20 May 2009, 3:05 am

They're so interesting... Sones always gives me laughter...
    delusions will someday fade and they'll join us
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Sat 23 May 2009, 2:18 pm

crazy sones.
    always so delusional.
    no one cheered for shitade..
    jus 10 people screaming their lungs out.

and i cant stand the bull propaganda
    tifanny is doing to be all nice.
    what a real plastic.
    joorina
    joorina
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 190
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by joorina Sat 23 May 2009, 8:50 pm

All I can say is....*signs*
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Hollywood Bowl 2009: Delusionality at its best - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Sun 24 May 2009, 10:17 am

LMAO!! where was the pink sea may i ask?
    the blue and red sea are so easy to spot wherever you go, but couldn't find the pink one!
    wtf at the ahjusshi? weird...and rude too, he was screaming [weird, much?] during snsd and asked you to stop during other's performances?
    so even the old fan boys are rude? no manners at all.
    say_what

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post by say_what Sun 31 May 2009, 10:44 pm

If you look at the S♥ne picture and take special notice at the people in the back, thier faces will make you ROTFL. There's this old lady and her face is like a mix between -_- & Surprise. Then there is a teen girl who's just staring with her blue balloon, there are many more but those two just made me die. You could tell their annoyed with the small group xD

Post by Guest Sun 31 May 2009, 11:09 pm

Hmm...the infamous Pink Ocean...
    I don't know about you guys
    But all I see is a whole lot of black and purple from the lighting.

LOL and I noticed how the fans are carrying the sign that says:
    "Sergeant Sica, I want YOU for my army"
    That poster just cracked me up so bad~!
    InSanes have officially become Mentally Obsessed.
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Thu 04 Jun 2009, 2:33 pm

What's so funny is that they titled the video "Tiffany is Nice" like they just found something so big! As fans don't you think, they would think Tiffany was nice to begin with?
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Thu 04 Jun 2009, 5:00 pm

Also, regarding Tiffany, signing autographs isn't "nice".
    It's in the job description, people!
    When you become a Kpop idol (or any idol) your contract basically says "Eat, sleep, drink, work hard, sing, dance, model, be hot, be respectful, sign autographs".
    It doesn't make you "nice".

That's like saying if you go to McDonald's and ask a very rude cashier for a Nugget happy meal and they actually give you one that excuses their rude behavior.

WTF?

They're supposed to give you your Nugget happy meal!
    It's what they're payed for.
    got_hate?
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by got_hate? Wed 17 Jun 2009, 3:38 pm

can i share my expeirence from there too?
    idk where the topic is to share but oh well...

when snsd was performing, i said
    "boo snsd!" there were antis next to me too
    so like i found out there was actually a SNSD fan next to me.
    so when we said boo snsd, she smacked me in the head
    i was like .. omg
    wanie1985

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by wanie1985 Mon 06 Jul 2009, 12:53 am

got_hate? wrote:can i share my expeirence from there too?
    idk where the topic is to share but oh well...

when snsd was performing, i said
    "boo snsd!" there were antis next to me too
    so like i found out there was actually a SNSD fan next to me.
    so when we said boo snsd, she smacked me in the head
    i was like .. omg

really?omg. that is just so like them to do such a thing..

definitely proves our point on how immoral the fan get.. Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:36 pm