The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
queenbee
Musical-Notes
disturbed
chocopielove
EnigmaQ
antigolfasgeneration
Lightning_Kei
i_love_Pi
blackiscool
F-SNSD
shitdaesucks
Eternal_Sapphire13
Miri
xLiyinfanx
nksh
kxluv
jackman_fan
dBsK_luv
pinkrebel18
ms_MVPVIP
antisnsd4lyfe
invisiblestar
Mecana
Ohno27
KaiserinFrederick
bigbangislove
queenbqty
Maria
Proud Diadem
Bento_box
34 posters

Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Empty Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1

Post by Bento_box Thu 27 May 2010, 4:07 am

Disaster for fandoms.

We waited and waited to see what would happen this time round with Dream Concert. We had news of SNSD fans trying to steal seats and trying to create havoc with other fandoms and their stars. We waited patiently to see if what we thought would happen would eventually occur, but unfortunately what we got was much worse.

Dream Concert was a much more peaceful event before SNSD and their fandom was introduced. From 2008's HUGE Black Ocean to 2009's meek show to this year's fan war fiasco, the main theme here is SNSD.

Everyone and their Great Aunt knew that SNSD had a "ten minute silencing" in DC08, after which SME kept them under a rock for 8 months until finally re-introducing them with major funding in January 2009. SME however made sure that in that time of year, only a few major artists were performing, making SNSD's competition sparse. Placing a lot of money in Media advertising (a.k.a. paid off articles) to make people (National and International fans) believe that SNSD were loved and adored and will continue to be.

Many people believed such a thing, but were uninterested. So instead of people "knowing" SNSD were popular they simply stated it with the assumption that they are. A benefit, of course, to a great marketing team.

By placing SNSD in an almost competition-less market - making sure that none of their labelmates were also performing at the time - SNSD managed to bank a lot of Number 1's in music charts. Did they change anything concept-wise and image-wise? They simply weren't dressed as toddlers anymore(Kissing You), but they still acted like them (everything post KY).

SNSD continued to promote the helpless, far-too-girly-for-you, I-only-want-a-strong-man-to-protect-me image to this present day, while posing in extremely sexually provocative photoshoots for their album jackets and adverts, making sure that they weren't openly suggestive while sending subliminal messages of come-hither's (though at times it does become extremely obvious).

Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 11ta16e

Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 20081214

So what do we get from such an image? Fans like Sones, of course.

Being easily fooled into believing that everything in any media outlet must be the truth, they seemed to buy in to the entire "SNSD is oh so popular, they're the best in Asia" mind frame. And so, they began to alleviate their level of delusion to thinking that no one can compete with the level of SNSD and their popularity.

And so, we return to this year's Dream Concert mess.

Being ready to eat in to the lies and marketing tactics of SME and to be wooed to believe that SNSD is far beyond perfection and the very personification of innocence, their fans began to claim that they CANNOT accept the set seating arrangements. Seating arrangements that from the very beginning of Dream Concert were respected and abided to by fandoms with cooperation and respect. No matter what you follow in life and what you do there are set guidelines, known rules that all must follow that simply go unsaid, and the SNSD fans seem to break every single one. Since Dream Concert 2007, fans have always followed the seatings allocated by the organizers, though it is deemed to be a seating suggestion, fandoms have RESPECTED each other enough to give them their own spaces

Dream Concert 2007
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 1y7hcn

Dream Concert 2008
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Wm06k4

Dream Concert 2009
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 2ngd2ep

This year, SNSD fans flat out claimed that whatever rules that were given in the past years were just not good enough. They believed their nine Goddesses were unrivaled in terms of fanbase, and although organizers AND the company already both agreed to the set seating arrangements, they still clamored for more. To which in answer, organizers gave Sones section C.

If anyone would know just how popular SNSD are, wouldn't it be the company that promotes them, gives them their salaries and arranges all their schedules? If anything was an indication of their true popularity, wouldn't this year's seating arrangements be it?

Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Ta1t8w
    According to Sones, such seating arrangements do not actually exist.

Nevertheless, it is extremely clear that common sense is lost upon these ridiculous Sones involved in the incident. (I am far more than aware that some are civilized but forgive me but I am not addressing them today).

These Sones did not ask nor inquire whether they could buy seats in the LMNP areas and peacefully join ELF. NO. They audaciously claimed the section for their own PLUS section ABC, declaring ELF weren't as mighty as they were and thus has no need for those seats.

The result?
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 2vwycud

If you want to threaten any group, place a few insanely jealous and defensive fanboys in the midst of fangirls. Wolves in a horde of sheep.

And so, wouldn't it be unsurprising to anyone that ELF would "cheer" on SNSD if they have a bunch of ravenous Sones amongst them?

Some pointed out that another group was aimed to be silenced this year and boycotted, yet how come and why was it that SNSD still seemed to be the focus this year?

Ironically, Sones are also claiming that the black ocean/ten minute silence that occurred was not for SNSD, but rather for that other k-pop group... and that apparently ELF was behind the entire thing.

First let's look at some fan videos and pictures taken during DC2010.

Other artists' performance:
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 2h516vl

During SNSD performance:
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 210

It's been rumored and claimed by numerous sources that SNSD were given the "ten minute" silence by majority of the fans.

This was aggravated by Sones claims of "ELF" being rude by chanting during SNSD's performance certain lyrics which were not originally part of the fan chants:

(excerpt from RDR lyrics chanted by ELF *translated in english*)

...you're no fun...

...no manners...

...you made a mistake...

A statement was even given by Korean Sones, demanding an apology from Korean ELF, stating that K-ELF "bullied" them.

Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Noticet

K-Sones quoted the "deal" between K-ELFs & K-Sones, which stated that if Sones sitting in LMNP sections cheer for SuJu then ELF will also cheer for all the artists in DC. According to Sones, ELF didn't keep their promise.

K-Sones already foresaw the problem that might happen between ELF & Sones in LMNP sections.

K-Sones said that in DC, ELF acted like some scoundrels

According to Sones, K-ELF had said some not really nice words to Sones in LMNP, insulted some Sone girls, forced some Sones to get out of their seats & blocked the entrance to LMNP sections so no fans other than ELF can enter. K-Sones also accused ELF for organizing a "silent treatment" for SNSD. They said ELF kept their light sticks on while sang the lyric "I told you not to fool around, you're no fun, you have no manners" which was not part of the fan-chant.

K-Sones accused ELF for spreading false rumor about a Sones beating an ELF girl and texting Shawols in second floor with the message "When SNSD perform, don't do anything & just keep silent".

Sones said that although many fans of other fandoms left the stadium due to late night traffic, Sones were the ones who stayed and cheered with ELF for SuJu's performance.

Sones said that what all the fandoms did in DC2008, regardless of anything, was shameful. All the fandoms involved in that incident have to reflect upon themselves & have to realize that their actions was against their own principle & gave their idols a negative effects. Again, Sones said ELF acted like a bunch of scoundrels.

K-Sones are 100% sure that all the "dirty actions" this year were from ELF

K-Sones also stated that ELF fan accounts and proofs are all fake and were created with the purpose of covering their shameful action.

K-Sones demand for an official apology from K-ELF.

2 years ago in Dream Concert SNSD themselves brought about the brunt of the boycott, with their precious fans adding to it online. SNSD did not change, with their rude behaviour, unchanging demeanor and sexually derogatory image still intact, the public simply chose to ignore them. This year though, Sones and their abuse became far too overbearing, what with their ludicrous claims of being the largest fanbase in Korea. What next? The World? Sure.

Still, the boycott was not planned. It has been said that those watching received text messages and others simply by word of mouth during the actual show. Instead of focusing on how could these fanclubs do this.. the bigger question would be WHY would these fanclubs do this?

The mere fact that Sones are targeting ELF shows just how high they think of themselves now. Their official statement is not only condescending, but downright rude and tactless.

Sones have proof? Same proof that media seems to not be releasing due to SME?? Calling ELF liars because of their UNDENIABLE proof?

2 years ago, when reports of beatings, rapings, and bullyings by Sones reached our ears, Sones also mentioned that CaTrEl were liars because if those allegations were true, media would report it, that Sones did nothing wrong and were just being bullied by the bigger FCs...

Same situation 2 years after but different sides... Sones still come out as victims? Isn't that ironic?

They say that Sones actually STAYED and finished the performance while OTHER fanclubs left before the end of the show? That they are not as RUDE as ELF and other fanclubs?

Section ABC half empty, section LMNP absent of the "oil spill". Need we say more? Yet they claim ELF kicked them out their seats beforehand while there is picture evidence of their pink lightsticks in the ELF section.

One of the reasons why we despise the image of SNSD, theyre so called portrayal of the "girls generation" and the target audience they go for, is because they DO get violent, they DO get possessive and they DO NOT change. Proof? This year's events.

THIS is why we anti SNSD, not because they prefer to have "less" on rather than more, not just cos they promote an unhealthy and unnatural image of young women targeted to just be toys for men, but because that image and SM/SNSDs lack of consideration that it promotes the kind of destructive, obsessive, "must protect them and if someone doesn't LOVE them, that someone will get hurt" kind of mentality.

They proved it and a lot didn't believe it 2 years ago that they attacked and bullied other fandoms/GIRLS, with rumors even circulating that they raped some fangirls. With the way they approached this year's concert and the way they behaved IN it, how can you not say that a group like SNSD (who uses their image and behavior to simply ignore and act like the victim at all times) do not deserve to disband? If anything, SNSD's introduction to the industry has only paved way for things to go far out of control and add a more disturbing aspect to the K-pop culture. Now, even their fanclub, Sone, is playing the victim, acting ignorant by pointing the blame unto others. Isn't that familiar?

Before SNSD, were there ever such large scale protests? Was there ever such a disruption in fan culture? Do you still think that not wanting them in the Kpop industry is still a bad idea?

Some netizens are already claiming that it's time we put a stop to Dream Concert if not to avoid this type of behaviour. But when there's a weed in a beautiful garden does one bulldoze the entire landscaping just to get rid of the weed?

A call to the Dream Concert organizers, never invite SNSD... their fans bring violence, unrest and far too much trouble.

To be followed: Dream Concert 2010, Part 2.

Credit: Edited and written Bento_box and queenbee
    Credit from STANDcafe: Telruunya, Jung Lee, kxluv
    Proud Diadem
    Proud Diadem
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 123
    Warning :
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-11

Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Empty Re: Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1

Post by Proud Diadem Thu 27 May 2010, 5:09 pm

Oh~ I can smell the butthurt all the way from Korea~ the YT Sones are really the ones affected by the protest. They are in major denial. "Everyone left by the time SNSD got on" or "Bad quality camera"

Great article, and I'm anticipating what will happen next! I hope Leeteuk opens his cyworld back up again. I'm grateful for the Korean translations.

LOVING THE NEW LAYOUT. And is it just me, or was that the longest 24 hours of my life?
    Maria
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 28
    Warning :
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Empty Re: Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1

Post by Maria Thu 27 May 2010, 5:59 pm

Gotta love the new layout Surprise
    Tsk K-Sones just have to spread lies...k-elf is always being scolded by things like this...tsk sones you really have to stop lying...Only the dumb people would believe in such things...
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Thu 27 May 2010, 6:01 pm

Great article and I agree with everything and looking forward to further developments!

@proud diadem
    I'm with you those 24 hours seemed like a century without my STAND.

New layout is nice, its a little "red" for me, mainly because its my least favorite color, but the change is good.

I have a question for Bento Box or informed STANDers, Why is is that these incidents are not covered by the media, is sm ent really that powerful?

Also, since SuJu is more popular than snsd, wouldn't it be more logical from a business point of view to defend your bigger moneymaker?
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Thu 27 May 2010, 6:05 pm

Also, since SuJu is more popular than snsd, wouldn't it be more logical from a business point of view to defend your bigger moneymaker?

Yeah, but c'mon.
    This is SM we're talking about.

The company itself and LSM are extremely biased, imo.
    I think they've proven enough that they don't care about their biggest money makers.

Proof?
    DBSK.

'Nuff said.

Then again, that's just me.
    They seem to dote on these girls an awful lot.
    KaiserinFrederick
    KaiserinFrederick
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 93
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-21

Post by KaiserinFrederick Thu 27 May 2010, 6:26 pm

Fabulous! Informative!
    Ohno27
    Ohno27
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by Ohno27 Thu 27 May 2010, 6:56 pm

Great article ^.^
    At times STAND reminds me of a secret agent, bringing conspiracy's to light and whatnot lol. =D
    Mecana
    Mecana
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :

Post by Mecana Thu 27 May 2010, 7:08 pm

I always wonder if Sunny wasn't in SNSD would LSM give two cahoots about them. If Sunny had to leave uncle LSM would disband them almost immediately.
    SM keep on protecting those stupid girls and that stupid fan club, this probably why sones think they are all powerful and that their 'angels' are god's gifts to mankind.
    Sone the biggest fan club in Korea. yeah right. what about Cassiopeia? hello biggest fan club in world and let us not forget too, E.L.F second biggest fan club in Korea and Triple S third and last I checked Wonderful was fourth. These Sones need to get off their high horse and face the fact that their girls aren't wanted or loved in Korea. When SNSD disbands I think that would be the happiest day in Korea Razz
    Proud Diadem
    Proud Diadem
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 123
    Warning :
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-11

Post by Proud Diadem Thu 27 May 2010, 7:21 pm

I think SM doesent back up SJ because they know that regardless of how much time or how much they promote SuJu, that they would still be raking in the cash. But with SNSD, nooo, you have to constantly throw out the little promotions,leeching,and CFs to get them equal amount attention that SJ gets.
    invisiblestar
    invisiblestar
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 403
    Warning :

Post by invisiblestar Thu 27 May 2010, 7:58 pm

Loving the article!
    Seriously, Sones think they're all that just because SME over-publicizes their precious girl group. If Sones really think that DC10's events occurred because of ELFs, that no Black Ocean occurred, THEN WHERE IS THEIR PROOF??? We've got fancams, pictures, and more, there's plenty of research done. But Sones only have empty words, heavily influenced by their love for those 9. Pfft... Honestly, Sones need to step off their high horse, look at the situation from other perspectives besides theirs and MAYBE they can see why it occurred.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Thu 27 May 2010, 10:00 pm

One,nice layout,loving the red,reminds me of DBSK*Cassies!* Anyway,i think that this is a REALLY well done article.It surprises me how much sones are in denial,there is a sones on SJ World *please edit if im not allowed to say forum name* that says that the black ocean was fake,and all we did was took the DC08 footage and put RDR music over it......how in the world can we do that if the videos clearly show that they WERE performing RDR AND the lights were off at the same time, and where would we find the time to do that anyway? what an lame excuse>.< Honestly,i dont think we owe a thing to K-SONES,they owe us E.L.F.'s an apology for starting all this crap to begin with, and if im not blind(IM NOT AN SS501 ANTI,I LOVE THEM!) SS501 fanseating were larger than E.L.F.'s so why not jack their seats? Is it because their scared of their fanbase?Not on the same record label? Thats a stupid excuse too.All i have to say is WE DONT OWE THEM NOTHNG! But Sones owe us big time.Im not done ranting,but i'll be back.XD
    ms_MVPVIP
    ms_MVPVIP
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by ms_MVPVIP Fri 28 May 2010, 12:31 am

it's true, ever since SNSD came into the picture, all the negative stuff start coming.
    and k-sones are just as bad, if not worse. they're too big-headed, selfish and stubborn to admit theirs' and their artist's mistakes. and what's worse is they blame other fandoms when we are the real victims here.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Fri 28 May 2010, 1:25 am

I love the new STAND.

this is a brilliant article it contains nothing but the truth.
    K-Sones are plain rude, disrespectful, violent, & they're good liars too.
    they always play the victim, blames every single fandom found in KPOP from doing this kind of things to them, when it's their fault for acting like spoil brats, snatching seats from their senior fanclub, saying they're much bigger than ELF. I hate Sones & I'm proud of myself for not being one, being an anti SNSD/Sone is much better.
    dBsK_luv
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1424
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by dBsK_luv Fri 28 May 2010, 1:52 am

Finally the real Article *thumbs up*
    The seating arrangements have been like a tradition for the Dream Concert, anyone hows not a newbie will know that. So why on earth don't sones accept this? Because the whole seating arrangement thing doesn't benefit SNSD. They refuse to believe that their are other groups much more popular. So basically, they re in denial.
    Why do they continue to claim themselves as innocent and the victims?
    And you would think Soshified's admin would try and stop this nonsense, therefore trying to preserve the tiny bit of respect some people have for them. Why add oil to the fire? Wanting an apology like this?

And what about SNSD? Have they taken the time to try and control their fans? Nope. But why?
    Are they scared that if they tell off their fans, that they'll lose what's left of their fandom?
    Are they just lazy?
    So much for 'SMFamily'.

And why won't SME realise where the real money lays? Only conclusion i can draw from this, is that SNSD are being protected somehow from all these issues. Whether it bee from LSM, or the members. I'm disapointed that SME can't realise that by promoting SNSD, they are ignoring the true and real talented groups.

Thanks for the article Bento and Queenbee <333 ;D
    jackman_fan
    jackman_fan
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by jackman_fan Fri 28 May 2010, 1:59 am

BRILLIANT ARTICLE! I love you I am tired of seeing SNSD and Sones always come out as the victim despite the fact they start the whole debacle themselves.
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Fri 28 May 2010, 3:00 am

been waiting for this article...

Some netizens are already claiming that it's time we put a stop to Dream Concert if not to avoid this type of behaviour. But when there's a weed in a beautiful garden does one bulldoze the entire landscaping just to get rid of the weed?

want dream concert to go back to the way it was? remove snsd. simple as that.
    i dare the organizers to not invite snsd next year. i bet the concert would be full of unicorns & rainbows & flowers & candy sprinkles.

first of all if not for snsd black ocean 08 wouldn't have happened.
    okay, so snsd debuted. but if not for their big mouths and lack of manners black ocean 08 wouldn't have happened.

afte DC 08 SM pulled snsd out for a hiatus. during their hiatus they didn't have time to bad mouth other artists so when DC 09 came nothing major happened (aside from taeyeon crying which annoyed the crap out of me. cry at you own concert!).

but for DC 10 all these happened because of sones. if you think about it nothing major happened between snsd & sj to result into a black ocean. but because of sone's disrespectful nature towards ELFs, which showed even before DC 10 began, this happened.

if sones weren't so selfish they wouldn't attempt to claim LMNP. if sones respects sj as snsd's sunbae they would take away LMNP from sj's fanclub. if sones aren't violent no ELF would get hurt, ELFs wouldn't call shawols to turn their lights off, shawols wouldn't spread the instruction by mouth to other fanclubs in attendance, the 10minute black out wouldn't happen.

if snsd just said something to sones like "stop" i bet those hormone driven psychotic fanboys would listen. but even yoona's message wasn't strong enough to make sones stop.

in short, if sones weren't so rowdy this wouldn't happen. but they are.
    AND SONES ARE SONES BECAUSE OF SNSD. like they always say, they are one with snsd.

after DC10 ended my twitter timeline was flooded with "i don't like snsd because of sones".
    i swear to the heavens sones would be the death of snsd.
    nksh
    nksh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 188
    Warning :

Post by nksh Fri 28 May 2010, 5:14 am

Urghhh.... make me angry and annoying...
    Tsk..tsk..tsk.. k-sone likes to spread a lied and k-ELF become victim huh...
    I become more hate towards sone -__-
    Huhhh.... I really tired seen snsd around and sone....
    Before snsd debut kpop industries always peaceful and also Dream Concert that all fan can enjoy. But when snsd debut..... Oh my!
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Post by xLiyinfanx Fri 28 May 2010, 5:27 am

This was a very skillful written and informative article and I like the argumentation. And this is what STAND visiting Sones call bashing? Delusional!

I think Sones need to get down from the high, they aren't as popular and as big as they think. SNSD isn't the ONLY girl group in Korea though they all act as if. Also there are girl group FCs that are as big as Sones, not to speak of the boy band FCs. The majority of Sones needs to knock some sense into their heads.

Thanks for the work, I really enjoyed reading and look forward to part 2.
    Miri
    Miri
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 166
    Warning :
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Miri Fri 28 May 2010, 6:10 am

Amazing article (as always).

I've also read in many accounts that this year's Black Oceans/Silence Treatment wasn't planed and that some fans decided to turn off their light sticks by themselves, some HAVE got text messages, and some heard it from others. Either way, it happened (deserves them right).

And how dare Sones to complain?! Who's idea was it to shout "Park JaeBom" during 2PMs performance? and only Sones were shouting it. The reason why it sounds that so many fans shouted it, is because Sones took ELF seats and sat with them and shouted it as well.
    They should be ashamed of themselves.

And besides, how come no other FCs complained about ELF's so-called "actions" against Sones? And excuse me, but ELF's were seating on the 2nd floor while Sones sat on the 1st floor. Only proofs that Sones HAVE STOLE ELFs seats, and the only "actions" ELFs did was to keep their seats.

I know for sure that SNSD won't learn anything next year as well.

Again, thanks for the great article.
    Eternal_Sapphire13
    Eternal_Sapphire13
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 191
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-17

Post by Eternal_Sapphire13 Fri 28 May 2010, 6:23 am

MARVELOUS JOB BENTO!! I really do LOVE the articles that you write? I am actually aiming to be a journalist and you are really a great writer!
    You're right! The dream concert organizers shouldn't invite SNSD further more. Though it seems impossible since...you know...Lee Soo Man is all up on their asses. He cannot let his precious girls not perform there. But if those organizers are braze enough and ARE aware of the issues happening in the recent dream concerts, they could do it! though it's not as easy as it sounds since there's also crazy SONEs that you have to deal with! If SNSD's out of DC then that's the ONLy time the dream concert will actually be a DREAM concert!

Just sharing:
    The song I listen to whenever I see the past SM TOWN and SNSD poisoning naive people's (men) minds and being an enormous stain in the Kpop industry...
    ...is "I DREAMED A DREAM" - Les Miserables :)
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Fri 28 May 2010, 7:47 am

Lol they sounded terrible in that RDR clip. God, what do Sones see in them? What singing talent are they talking about?

Anyway.

Really good article. It's very informative and it's stemming on real, solid proofs as well.

Delusional Sones need to read this.
    F-SNSD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 103
    Warning :
    Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Dream Concert 2010 (The Event) PART 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by F-SNSD Fri 28 May 2010, 8:45 am

firstly, the NEW LAYOUT is LOVE LOVE LOVE !
    i feel so sad...
    I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY SONES are so darn ridiculous !
    They even want K ELFs to say sorry ?
    DARN IT.
    It is ALL THEIR FAULT !
    THEY STEAL OUR ELFs SEATS !
    they destroyed the pure sapphire blue sea !
    dont act innocent like nothing happened !
    SNSD and SONEs SUCK !
    blackiscool
    blackiscool

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by blackiscool Fri 28 May 2010, 10:25 am

definitely the best article on DC2010 i've read. I love you

looking fwd to the next part. Surprise
    i_love_Pi
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-28

Post by i_love_Pi Fri 28 May 2010, 9:47 pm

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who heard "Go away" in the Suju clip? My hearing has a tendency of failing me...

P.S. Very informative. I appreciate how you have all your sources out for us to see.
    Lightning_Kei
    Lightning_Kei
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 726
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Lightning_Kei Fri 28 May 2010, 11:47 pm

And then Sones are talking smack/anting about ELFs!!

WHERE WAS THE SO CALLED FAMILY THAT YOU MADE THE EXCUSE TO THE STANDERS WHO ARE ELFS?!?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:56 pm