The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
jaemin
Mizuki
chumcheorom
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
oinkie
The.day.dreamer
kil
xjjjLOVE
DongBangAngel
hiyostand
uknow_wifey
riinjjang
soshit
soshihater
Ethanol
plastics
Azure Ire
klSTAND21
key
snoopykiri
boomboomnya
Wendy
Oh_Mona
OopurpleoO
brokenhearted
MinnieMinMinChunnie
SoHot
collation
kijun
yunnie
disbandsnsd
boiler_pot
jangjaewon
jaejae19
xiahjaesu
Rinni
smiley_donutXD
fuzzywuzzy
LUPIN
yuniel
hatepastelpink
queenbee
Kamo
~MiXiHae~DBSK
YooSulover
Bento_box
50 posters

SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Empty SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg

Post by Bento_box Fri 10 Oct 2008, 3:50 am

SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg 76333569dj2

Warning: In order to fully comprehend the following article, one must read the first part here. This article in no way is anti anyone but SNSD.

Yeah, SM has gotten desperate since people have not only noticed the lack of cheers for their prize product DBSK, but also their failure to reach the top of the charts, nearly everywhere.

So desperate that in Mnets M!Countdown, YoungWoong JaeJoong, the oldest member of DBSK, went out before the performance to ask the fans to cheer.

Thanks to SaneBox for providing us with this in the other thread.

JJ: Please cheer a lot
    Lately (I've noticed that) you haven't been doing that... you know
    *JJ sings the Mirotic parts and the fans do the cheer*
    JJ: That's right~ Please do it well/often~

Cre: annneonet@dbsg

Funny, wasn't there a rumor saying that Cassiopeia asked DBSK what they would prefer, the Japanese attentive listening or the Korean Chanting? And that DBSK said they would prefer they kept schtum? Well, I guess that was all a big fat lie then, since JaeJoong had to go and teach the crowd how to chant and to well, actually do it.

It's actually quite intiriguing as well that SM posted a "News/Notice" on the Official TVXQ site teaching the fans How to "cheer" for 'Mirotic':
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Chantinstructionslh7

Click here to see the instructions, and don't forget that the red parts are what Cassiopeia must say, also when the song is over "make a hot loud cheer". Keep it in mind, and make SM happy, oh wait, sorry I meant Jaejoong and the rest of DBSK.

Though I specifically paid attention to the Mnet charts in the first part of this article, it's quite humorous that they got Number 1 on the M!Countdown considering that they have yet to reach the Number 1 position on the Mnet charts. How credible is M!Countdown anyhow?

Curious as to where "Mirotic" is in the Mnet charts?

Mnet Top 300
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Mnetvx7

Mnet Top 100 Singles
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Top100ts5

And the album is still Number 7 on the Mnet Album Charts, like we showed you in the previous article.

Oh right, Mnet M!Countdown works on voting only dont they? Please enlighten me if they do or don't, because I have never really seen much credibility from the Mnet M!Countdown anyway, since they're SMs Puppets. So you don't have to spend money? Isn't that what the point of Music Chart Shows, to show you who is selling the most? Not how many times one can click on a button?

Check out the M!Countdown chart if you're interested. It's funny how "Nobody" by Wonder Girls, which is Number 1 nearly everywhere is in 7th place? I guess SM is as bitter as Tiffany...

It's nice of SM though to clear things up and clarify things for us, we didnt need to undergo a lot of research for this article because of their wonderful (and slightly bitter) instructions on how to cheer. (Since when did Cassiopeia need to be taught how to cheer? No matter how much you sugarcoat your methods ("afraid of breaking rules"..pshhh) we know what you mean).

I found the link to SMs instructions in TVXQs daum, funny how you know that it's comments from DBSK fans but they don't have [카시오페아] written before they comment.

Still wondering if SM are being boycotted by Cassiopeia? And that SM is peeing in their pants because they are?

Cassiopeia we support you wholeheartedly, don't waver and fall in to SMs games, they are just trying to guilt you by using the boys as a weapon against you again. Customers are not "slaves" but "kings" remember that.

Last edited by Bento_box on Sat 11 Oct 2008, 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to make things more clear)
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Empty Re: SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg

Post by YooSulover Fri 10 Oct 2008, 4:10 am

damn!!
    speechless.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg Empty Re: SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 10 Oct 2008, 4:17 am

wth?????
    OmG!
    i don't believe this!
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Kamo Fri 10 Oct 2008, 4:27 am

Jaejoong TT_TT

you poor thing. It's really sad to see this affecting the boys (I MEAN HOT MEN) like this but..... damn! There's no other way to get the message inside LSM's thick skull than through his pocketbook. Jaejoong is such a sweetheart...<3

Hope the boys (HOT HOT HOT MEN) understand the situation and don't take it personally.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Fri 10 Oct 2008, 4:31 am

^^ of course they understand, afterall it's for them too.

If anything SM asked them to, Jaejoong has his pride, he would not practically beg for chants and cheers. O_O

Its a dirty game by SM to try and sway the weak Cass in to buying albums and singles again. It's insulting though, since they used them in the first place to piss them off.

Gah, SM needs to grow up and stop playing games with fans' feelings yo~

I really feel for Cass, its breaking their hearts to do this, they are extremely strong, respectful, resolute and examplary.

Cassiopeia we support you~ CHIN UP!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Fri 10 Oct 2008, 4:35 am

Oh my poor Jaejoong T______T

Having to resort to begging T______________________T

Is this what you wanted SM??????? To have your real talents resort to begging their fans for their cheers?????? Cassies must have had their hearts broken even more upon seeing JJ do this T_______________________T

Cassiopeia Hwaiting!!! We will support you until the very end!!!

Last edited by queenbee on Fri 10 Oct 2008, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Fri 10 Oct 2008, 5:17 am

..i dont know wat to say..T.T
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 10 Oct 2008, 5:52 am

ah damn it! SM YOU SUCK!
    urgh.. jaejoong sounded so awkward, like he is embarrassed.
    duh, who on earth with daesangs and awards at home, selling 300 000 copies of albums, with the largest fanbase of Earth asking their largest fanbase to cheer?!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 10 Oct 2008, 5:52 am

bragging and they said that Cassies were doing some "attentive listening"

well, well here's jaejoong begging them to cheer and SM going so far as to teach them how to...how old is Cassie anyway? Do cheers even need to be taught to them after all these years??

SM you're getting lousy...
    STAND Fighting!!
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Fri 10 Oct 2008, 6:18 am

Hey, I'm still glad for the boys getting number one on M!countdown though ^__^

I'm not surprised the wgs didn't win cuz well, it's mnet XD

But this is relatively desperate, even for SM. Posting the cheer on the website? Isn't that the fanclub's job to make the cheer?
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Post by smiley_donutXD Fri 10 Oct 2008, 6:26 am

i'm just speechless...
    that's the way how LSM do...
    i can totally see it...
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Fri 10 Oct 2008, 6:46 am

BB.. you didnt mention the KBS cancellation...

right now, international Cass are actually waiting and quite surprised as to why DBSK has been canceled in today's show...

Weird isn't it? A day before they win an award and the next day their show gets canceled? The KBS guesting has been removed from the boy's schedule a few days back but what I don't get is why a LOT of internationals are still surprised about it as of today? o.o

DBSK deserves all the awards and recognition they can get being the talented and hardworking boys that they are. But this award reeks of something fishy and I am not liking it one bit ><""
    Rinni
    Rinni
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by Rinni Fri 10 Oct 2008, 6:54 am

Sorry to disturb, is this site a Anti-SNSD site? Why you have to bring DBSK in? I know that you all are not fond of any SM trick on their artist? But PLZ, DBSK is DBSK, and SNSD is SNSD. They may have the same label, but you really dun have to bring them in this war, just go back to SNSD. I really mean it.

I know that you really want to point out what SM received after the dubut of Soshit, but I think you shouldn't drag any of SM artist into this. It may have the negative effects. PLZ one more time, just go back to that 9 shits
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Fri 10 Oct 2008, 7:03 am

Rinni wrote:Sorry to disturb, is this site a Anti-SNSD site? Why you have to bring DBSK in? I know that you all are not fond of any SM trick on their artist? But PLZ, DBSK is DBSK, and SNSD is SNSD. They may have the same label, but you really dun have to bring them in this war, just go back to SNSD. I really mean it.

I know that you really want to point out what SM received after the dubut of Soshit, but I think you shouldn't drag any of SM artist into this. It may have the negative effects. PLZ one more time, just go back to that 9 shits

Rinni, thank you for your concern and opinion, but I think you might be missing the point here. This article, along with the other SM related articles, are completely relevant to each other and this whole mess that SNSD has created. Think of each one as a puzzle piece, and try to look at the big picture here. Unfortunately, SM artists are suffering the consequences of SNSD's actions/existence so naturally they will be discussed here, but only if they are related.

Last edited by Kamo on Fri 10 Oct 2008, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Fri 10 Oct 2008, 7:24 am

Rinni ~

I understand your concern, but I am afraid that this is very relevant.

For one, I already explained why I will be covering this incident in the former thread. Also, it is ignorant to think that how SM treats it's customer base and it's artist is not a point of discussion. Since of course SNSD is a part of SM Entertainment.

Also, Cassiopeia were behind and involved in the original boycott in Dream Concert earlier this year. We are only anti-SNSD and SM is behind SNSD, thus to get rid of them you have to deal with SM. We support all other SM artists, just not SNSD and we have covered it plenty of times. I also refer you to the Welcome PM and STAND Agenda if you're confused.

We don't rush in to things and post random news, or irrelevant news, please understand we take this very seriously.

Thanks nonetheless for your concerns, trust us, we know what we are doing.

queenbee~

Yes, I mentioned it in the other thread how Music Bank was cancelled, unfortunately noone seems to have noticed it. :3 It really is strange considering they are also performing on Inkigayo. Music Bank is one of the largest Music Chart shows out there? Why not go on it for the promotion? *shrug*

I feel bad for DBSK, they are an extremely talented bunch of boys, who truly deserve the best, including their fans. I just wish SM was wiser than this, they are really taking the wrong route with this one.

By the by Im quite surprised the international fans didnt know about the cancellation on MB, I knew about it Tuesday and that's when Music Bank released their performance list. Also, DBSKs schedule was also changed to not include Music Bank, heck the 10th of October in it's entirety has no schedule on their Official site. Arent they fans, shouldnt they know?
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Fri 10 Oct 2008, 7:58 am

sometimes i really hope DBSK leave SM like what Shinhwa did...
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Fri 10 Oct 2008, 8:33 am

BB~ my heart just got powdered into crimson dust.

it's a saddening thought to know that my baby jaejoongie had to resort to that... true or not, the fact that mirotic hasn't really kept up with the trend of their albums means somethings terribly wrong.

@xiahjaesu.. well, hopefully they'll do soon. i really wish so. because by then, they'll be very sure that cassies will be behind them all the way. thing is, there's still the contract thing and are they really close to LSM? i mean, in a father-like way??
    jangjaewon

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by jangjaewon Fri 10 Oct 2008, 9:04 am

This make me sad.

The boys will feel hurt too.

I read the jpop music forum, someone said that Bigest is excited about Mirotic event and they will prepare the special thing for welcome back the boys to Japan.

I don't want the boys to feel that cassie don't want them anymore while Bigeast now show different coz SM might send the boys back to Japan and Hardly come back like BoA.
    boiler_pot
    boiler_pot
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by boiler_pot Fri 10 Oct 2008, 9:30 am

DBSK doesn't deserve this. Aish so sad man.
    and it's JaeJoong who stood out there, my favorite in DBSK keke.

sometimes i really hope DBSK leave SM like what Shinhwa did...
    - I've been hoping for that a long time now. Razz

SM is messed up man. Psh.
    I feel sorry for the talents they have excluding snsd.
    Ahhhh this needs a breakthrough.

I wonder how long will DBSK keep up with this. Bad SM.
    disbandsnsd
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-10

Post by disbandsnsd Fri 10 Oct 2008, 11:06 am

i understand that it is about how bad and cunning of sm and lsm, but the frequent mention of dbsk really somehow makes reader feel confused that whether STAND has become anti of dbsk or all artists from sm, instead of anti of snsd

we all hope that dbsk can leave sm but i dont think it is something that they can simply decide by themselves, therefore really feel bad to see they are being described as so "miserable", begging for cheers,getting low ranking...(please understand that how much efforts that the talented boys paid for and the feeling of fans to see them finally get to comeback after such a long time) the boycott should be against snsd and sm, dont wish that the boys will be the victims to suffer from all the critiques, thanks for the understanding
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Fri 10 Oct 2008, 11:17 am

^^ i know what u saying but what i think this articles trying to say is after SNSD enter SM all the others SM artists have not been treating fairy . (correct me if im wrong)

& even tho the boys are not doing well on the single charts their album have been selling a lots, esp. since the korean album sell have been dying lately.

mnet is base on fans voting no?? so i guess DBSK winning is no surprised to me

i'm not surprised when DBSK cancel their music bank performance
    because i kinda saw their schedule. But what i wonder is why they cancel it?
    something come up O__O it a bit weird for me since they just in their 2 or 3 weeks of promoting their album. I keep on feeling that the boys haven;t fully return to Korea yet & felt like they will somehow rush to promoted this album & return Japan. >.<

wow just wow at the video of jaejoong O__O & sm telling cass how their cheer
    should go? I mean don't the official person of the fanclub kinda come up with the cheer? or am i missing something here?
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Fri 10 Oct 2008, 11:26 am

disbandsnsd

You seem to forget that TVXQ are the main income for SM. You also seem to forget that Cassiopeia are very involved in the boycott of SNSD.

The boycott started in simple steps:
    1 - Boycott by silencing in Dream Concert
    2 - Boycott by not showing up and attentive listening for those who did in SMTownlive 08 Seoul.
    3 - Boycotting SM products.

How is that not involving DBSK? Since its Cassiopeia that are doing it as well as ELF and well plenty more FCs.

Steps taken by Cassiopeia that involve the boycotting of SNSD, although I dont think they were buying anything from them in the first place, is relevant and so is the next step to be taken.

I understand this is hard to grasp or upsetting, but this is the truth and what is going on. SM are taking immense measures to hide the boycott, even to the extent that they ask their stars to practically "beg" audiences to cheer. Nothing was said to go against the stars themselves, in fact this is taking pity on them and what has made them come to this.

Instead of people criticising Cass or even us they need to see the big picture here, this isnt just against SNSD but even SM themselves. SM refuse to comply to demand, they anger and provoke fans and as a result it has reached this level.

Covering this is essential to show the progression of their efforts, instead of criticising what is being written, you need to appreciatte how difficult this is for Cassiopeia to do, I have never insulted Cass or DBSK, and in no way am I anti all SM artists, so please refrain from using those allegations. This is an anti-snsd forum and to get them gone, SM are the targets. And what SM does with other FCs and their actions to boycott SM is extremely relevant.

SNSD are under SM, DBSK are under SM, Cassiopeia are taking measures against SM for the sake of getting better treatment and getting rid of SNSD. If you really care you would understand how this applies and should be fully aware of how it's gotten to this degree.

Bento_box wrote:
    Cassiopeia we support you wholeheartedly, don't waver and fall in to SMs games, they are just trying to guilt you by using the boys as a weapon against you again. Customers are not "slaves" but "kings" remember that.

I stand by that and have said before how much I respect the DBSK boys. So please do not mention any anti-dbsk comments.

Dont forget that they are hiding SNSDs comeback behind DBSK. Also, SNSD is still covered nevertheless. We cover everything that reflects upon our purpose.

Last edited by Bento_box on Fri 10 Oct 2008, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Fri 10 Oct 2008, 11:31 am

i dont like the fact they use DBSK for all their dirty work.
    x_x
    make them stoppp T-T
    just disband snsd and it will fix almost everything
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Fri 10 Oct 2008, 11:47 am

If we stop now they will never respect us..they will never listen.. Thats what Cass is trying to say..they won`t waver, because this whole snsd thing is tarnishing the boys`reputation... Do you really think Cass are happy to have to do this?? why do u think they complied after jj came out? they must hurt to see their boys that way...but Cass, black ocean, stand, other fcs involved all have an agenda... these girls don`t have a place in kpop anymore and its time for LSM to get it in his head that we have had enough... who do you think bought SNSD`S albums?? I`m sorry to say this but most people that did were SM fans in general.. SNSD`s fc wasn`t that big... those people supported them and they were disappointed...SNSD and SM played everybody...now its time to get them out.... Though I share Cass`s hurt in seeing the boys like that, we can`t turn back... LSM will never respect us.... This movement is also to tell SM that we won`t let him mistreat other artists in his label for those girls... No way are we anti of any other SM artists other than shitdae... but this is about a bigger picture and we have to show how SNSD has affected other artists in the company in the worse possible way...

I`m saddened, but I will support Cass, STAND, Black Ocean Bar, and other FCs that are taking part in disbanding SNSD.

Last edited by collation on Fri 10 Oct 2008, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Fri 10 Oct 2008, 11:51 am

@disbandsnsd
    Yes, we understand your concerns. And yes, the confusion will come, but you also need to understand. This is now bigger than just bringing SNSD down. We here at STAND are still up for "Strong Until All Nine Disappear".. but don't you see how this fight is going?

SM is starting to play dirty by going head to head with the fanclubs who went against SNSD starting from Dream Concert. Remember CaTriEl?

Anti DBSK? How does this report make it into an anti-dbsk? If all else, this report is pro-dbsk and pro-cassiopeia as it tells how all the supposed news from the very beginning were all lies in the first place by people who would obviously gain on the matter. And when that failed, this sudden turn around by the same people who are now in a panic because their initial plans are failing *cough*LSM*cough*

"Silent Listening"? Obtaining Japanese way of fangirling?

SM is treating their idols' fanbases like crap. Making them out as idiots and luring them in with false pretenses and idealistic promises. Its actually a pity that international fans are kept at the dark in all this. And when news of what is actually happening to DBSK and Korean Cassies spread out it is treated as anti-ism?

"Resulting to begging and getting low rankings" - but isn't that the truth already? Facts are all laid out. Korean Cassies are taking a stand on all the crap SM is forcing on them. Is anyone here happy? NO. We feel their pain. Who wants to boycott their own idols? But if that will result into something good long term, then all my support goes to Korean Cassies.

Something is happening to DBSK/Suju/CSJH/ZLY/Boa... and as TRUE fans, shouldn't we be concerned about it? Why would SM go against the fans of DBSK and Super Junior anyway?

Who started this boycott against SNSD? Wasn't it the fanclubs of the other artists? Dream Concert? SMTown?

Now SM is getting back on them with all this piece of crap. If your fandom (I'm not even talking about the artists here, but just their FANS) gets threatened, would you just idly sit back and do nothing about it?

This is now bigger than what we have all thought of at the beginning. Bringing down SNSD is still the main objective. None of us staff people here in STAND has ever lost that objective. If not, we might be a more determined now :)

But the main point is, just attacking SNSD is not enough anymore. When SM started attacking all the other fanclubs (except for Sone) for the sake of making his plastic girls look good, then that means war. Quoting from our Agenda:

To play our part in supporting the National fans in their quest to regain a more peaceful fan culture. We owe them everything in terms of our own idols, their comfort in their fandom is our comfort. Our support in such a hard time as fans uniting for a cause that they truly believe in, can only be seen as priceless.

The fact that LSM is disregarding fans and their beliefs is despicable. The company has for years been mistreating fans and exploiting them and SNSD was the last straw. Their obvious 'paying off' and 'favoritism' is an insult to the industry. The simple fact that his niece is in the group and that she only trained for a year in the sole purpose of debuting with SNSD is proof in itself. SNSD are handed everything on a silver platter while everybody else had to work their way to the top, and also other artists under the label are disregarded and set aside for them.

This is not just for the person who posted above me. This also goes out to anyone else who would have the same line of thinking. If anything, STAND loves DBSK. We wish the boys all the success in the world that they so rightfully deserve.

But in the interest of preserving our fandom, we will still STAND until all nine finally disappears.

Last edited by queenbee on Fri 10 Oct 2008, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many ppl replied before i finished typing T____________T)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:18 am