The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
ai_sumairu
kittyponpon
kara_suju_4ever
PROUD2bSTAND
BbBoo
red_butterfly
chocopielove
antigolfasgeneration
YooSulover
xLiyinfanx
akiko0226
iceprincess0482
JaeJin
E.L.F.
Jung Lee
sXiAHn
anastasya
XxZLY_CSJHxX
unknown38
cali4sell
JC_chococat
kd6cute
queenbqty
viscount
kimmy
soshit
wondershinki.yunhosunye
disturbed
jaejae19
summer
DongBangAngel
dBsK_luv
reveries
invisiblestar
stand<3
IhateSOSHI
F-SNSD
gabbyz
queenbee
Lightning_Kei
anti
pinkrebel18
Belicax
ambertralala
elfandwonderful
KC
jackman_fan
nksh
Clickable
tomatoguru
STANDadmin
Sachie
KARAlovely
pi-farra
ihateinsanes
Telruunya
kxluv
oozp
shitdaesucks
myap611
leexiao
65 posters

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

unknown38
    unknown38
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 232
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by unknown38 Sun 25 Apr 2010, 11:20 pm

Bad sones

another black ocean?

omghh... they didn't learn any thing from dream concert 2008

poor sone

angry because of the section seat

how clever??

ADMIN note: removed picture for violent reference
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 258
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-07

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by XxZLY_CSJHxX Mon 26 Apr 2010, 4:48 am

From the start KSONEs planned to occupy 4 sections LMNP.

Wait...
    Can fans do that?

I mean doesn't the event planner assign blocks to groups?
    Or can fans just randomly state "THOSE BLOCKS ARE OURS!!!"???

-

Those sones are ridiculous.
    If anyone should complain it's Clouds and Hyori's fans.
    No doubt that they are way bigger than SNSD.
    Plus Rain has been absent for quite a while.

Dang, i'd be pissed if Lucky 7's got one block and sones are bitching about that block being theirs.

Like someone mentioned before, Davichi is not on that list. Be grateful, you butthurt, unreasonable, illogical & crazy sones.
    anastasya
    anastasya

Female Number of posts : 8
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by anastasya Mon 26 Apr 2010, 7:56 am

seriously ??
    how can they even think that those 9 girls are more popular than SUJU ??
    they should be thankful that they even got seats ...
    if it was me... i'd FORBID them to even to in the concert ... Razz
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Mon 26 Apr 2010, 12:18 pm

I just visited the link posted by gloria & omg.. a male Sone was actually swivelling around a KNIFE during the Dream Concert 2008? Shocked it's kinda scary if you think about what kind of other weapons these nutcases are going to bring to DC 2010 to "attack" or threaten the other fanclubs.. tsk tsk.

the Dream Concert makers should TRIPLE their security if they don't want some Insane harming people during the event.
    pi-farra
    pi-farra
    Anti

Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Post by pi-farra Mon 26 Apr 2010, 2:40 pm

i'd just came from the dream concert article in allkpop. i read 4-5 pages of comments there and OMG!!!!those insanes are effing rude (i know allkpop is infested with them).they provoked and hurled insults towards ELFs. i mean, i'm no fan of SJ but i felt so sad for ELFs right now. WTH are those insanes thinking.

insanes are so rude and unbelievably arrogant it's beyond description.why can't they just occupy their alloted seats and cheer for SJ too since both SJ and shitdaes are from the same company.do they intentionally forget that their precious barbie squad always leech off SJ and now they want to attack SJ fanclub???!!!this is just unbelievable.

in my 4 years of knowing Kpop, this is my first time seeing a rotten fanclub such as insanes. i mean, of course they are few bad apples in other fanclubs but insanes just take the cake.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Mon 26 Apr 2010, 9:34 pm

they never learn do they? wtf...theyre so rude.
    these people need to grow up & learn some respect.
    theyre always complaining about us needing to grow up, when in truth its them.

and as the DC organizers said, "We have only followed the requests from the fan clubs and the companies."
    therefore to answer sones...YES, your girls are only worth that many sections and you know what, even their company & fan club director agree. bwhahaha
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-25

Post by Jung Lee Mon 26 Apr 2010, 9:44 pm

From the start KSONEs planned to occupy 4 sections LMNP. That’s out of 14 sections for SM artists. Do you think that’s greedy?
    lol =)) As far as I remember, no FC can decide where they'll sit! Sure, they can request the amount of sections, but in the end, the amount & the position will be decided by the singers' company! And it's ridiculous that if InSANEs' plan for 4 sections is true, then why they chose LMNP? It's way at the back! Usually, if the FCs don't have many sections (like under 5), they will sit in the front (like WGs in DC08, they got around 4~5 sections & sat in the front). The back is for big FCs like Cass & E.L.Fs (and TrippleS this year). So it's BULLSH*T when they act like "oh-i'm-so-generous". And InSANEs are sure greedy when making comment that they should have more seats than E.L.Fs, if this is not greedy, then what?

Couple hours before ticket sales SM suggests KSONEs to take sections A and B. Obviously that’s just preposterous. Realizing their mistake SM adds section C right before ticketing starts.
    Now this is the real bs =)) they think that SMent can add extra section for snsd that easily? I'm sure that all the singers' companies will have to discuss together about the seat arrangement. If in the beginning snsd was assigned only 2 sections A~B then there's will be other FC sit in section C (obviously not ELF, because they mostly dominated the sections at the back already), SM can't just push fans of other artists (not belong to SM) out of section C to squeeze InSANEs in! If SM did add extra sections for snsd, then the section would be clearly at the back - taking from E.L.Fs for example, it can't be in the front or right next to sections AB like that Razz

And how can those delusional InSANEs explain about the banner that shitty fansites spread around? It's the most evident thing which shows that InSANEs were sure trying to steal E.L.F's seats!

SNSD and SONEs are just way too powerful right now with biggest public support. Any club attempting act like that would get public lynching in Korea.
    =)) And this one they base on Daum Cafe? SNSD sure has the 3rd biggest FC on Daum, because there are many people who love staring & drooling over snsd's slutty pictures. However, the amount of InSANEs who are actually willing to stand 9 plastics' ear-torturous singing is actually small =)) (in my opinion, those people who claim that they like the singer, but only love looking at the picture & not listening to the singer's music are not REAL FANS!). Just look at their album & solo concert ticket sales =))Their Daum Cafe may have many members, but the ones who are actual fans are waaaayyy smaller than what's on the internet
    E.L.F.
    E.L.F.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 452
    Warning :

Post by E.L.F. Tue 27 Apr 2010, 5:13 am

YES ! IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER BLACK OCEAN
    Sones are the one asking for it! So I say we give 'em a BLACK OCEAN[b/].
    It was fine for them to say that they
    should get more seats and it should be equally divided,
    but it is so WRONG to say the they are more POPULAR!!
    Next to CASS
    , ELF is one of the biggest FC in DC!!
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-27

Post by JaeJin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 6:09 am

E.L.F Keep it classy!
    Don't taint your name with Sones and don't follow them in this awefull battle
    Those Sones should realize by now, starting a war you wont win doesnt help
    your beloved group at all. Yes you fanclub gained more fans lately, but it
    doesn't give you the right to steal from other fanclubs...

If you go there to support your group as one fanbase, then STFU and wave
    your glowstick with love. Don't mess this up for everyone else...

Anyways.... as DBSK isnt there -heartbreak all over- I'll just hop to SS501 side
    and watch this drama unfold!
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 9u9hzl
    iceprincess0482
    iceprincess0482
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-12

Post by iceprincess0482 Tue 27 Apr 2010, 6:26 am

The reactions of these insane fans are just too laughable. They claim that they're bigger than ELF? Hahaha. Most of these turds are basing the number of fanclub members off of Daum. But in reality? The official ELF count is waaay higher than theirs. Seriously, if you're a *real* fan, wouldn't you actually join and pay to become an official fanclub member?

I, for one, cannot wait for DC 2010. A lot of ELF that had no plans of attending DC are now going just because of all the drama created by these turds. Maybe we'll see a repeat of the famous black ocean, huh? Hahaha.
    akiko0226
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-10

Post by akiko0226 Tue 27 Apr 2010, 7:27 am

Correct me if I'm wrong...
    But compare to Cassiopeia, ELF as been much more tolerant towards SNSD and Sone.
    (Thought it's very sad to say) there are more ELF-Sone than Cassiopeia, as far as I know, despite the fact that SNSD has more scandals with Super Junior than DBSK, and Sone has made up the story about ELF-Sone friendship in Dream Concert 2009. Also the idea: 'We(SNSD and fans) are one" that many Sone claimed to be the reason for their fanclub's name is actually from Super Junior ( to ELF, of course). Yet ELF still tolerate all those things.
    Now it seems to me that Sone are desperately making their name known, even if it is bad reputation. To turn on "brothers from the same family" whose idols has helped their idols so much, Sone is truly proving they are worse than beasts.
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Jung Lee Tue 27 Apr 2010, 7:59 am

^ I second this! To me E.L.F is sure the most peaceful FC among other idols' FCs. It's not that I'm saying other FCs are violent or anything (I'm a Cassie ^^), but considering the fact that while 9 plastics are always leeching on SuJu & SuJu always have to cover or even take the blame for the mistakes that 9 sluts made, E.L.Fs are still tolerant toward SNSD - which is the reason why I think E.L.Fs are way too peaceful. And there are even E.L.F-Sone! I can't understand this T__T Maybe to these E.L.F-Sone, their love for SuJu is not as great as the love for SNSD? I don't know, but every time SNSD disrespect SuJu or SuJu have to take the blame, almost all those E.L.F-Sone say that it's just because SuJu & SNSD are so close together, and they re FAMILY! Puh--lease! Not the "FAMILY" crap talk again!
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Tue 27 Apr 2010, 8:52 am

@ akiko0226 & jung lee i think one of the main reason why ELFs tolerated sones in the past is because super junior said so...remember those minihompy updates they've been posting just to tell ELFs to forgive and forget?...of course ELFs would do that because their oppas said so...i'm not bashing ELFs & SJ for this because for all we know SM peeps asked SJ to say that...and i honestly pitty them coz after everything they did for SNSD (SJ asking ELFs to forgive snsd & sones, and ELFs forgiving snsd & sones) this is what they get...SNSD is milking the shit out of every SM artist it's insane...and when their psychotic fans do shit like this they act as if they're the victims...

even if we want a black ocean '10 it's not up to us but to the korean FCs...*sigh*
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by JaeJin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 10:11 am

@akiko0226

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you... I don't say ''ELF's take it all and ignore it'' But I really hope that ELF can be the more mature ones here WHICH I dont doubt for a second will happen.

But with 2008 DC I heard from one side that the black ocean was a good awnser to SNSD and their fans (Myself included)

But I also heard many people who arnt fan of SNSD complain how ELF's Cassies etc overreacting and sank just as low snsd&Sones...

I have alot of respect for E.L.F's being so tolerate with everything, My fear now is that SNSD fans are indeed larger and more fierce then ever before, and I dont want to see anyone hurt.. specially not over something silly like seats for a concert =/

ELF I say stay your ground... Sones, for godsake stop the crying, some amazing solo artist are getting one box... THATS unfair
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Jung Lee Tue 27 Apr 2010, 1:33 pm

@kxluv: yeah, I also think E.L.Fs are tolerant because of their love for SuJu, who asked them forgive SNSD. I'm actually glad that DBSK didn't (or weren't force to?) make any comment about this subject, and they didn't ask us Cassie to support or forgive SNSD, which means DBSK implied that they agreed with us Razz Considering how closed DBSK & SuJu are and based on Leeteuk's recent entry on minihompi, I'm certain that SuJu 100% agreed with what E.L.Fs did in DC '08 Razz
    But the only one thing I can't understand is that E.L.F-Sones (who claim to love both bands) even exist right now! Sure REAL E.L.Fs are tolerant toward SNSD, but it doesn't mean that they like or want to support SNSD at all. I think those E.L.F-Sones, who are spreading the family crap talk, are actually Sone, but just happen to like SuJu also --> love for SNSD > love for SuJu

@JaeJin: I don't agree with you, don't get me wrong, but I don't think E.L.Fs are immature or not mature enough in this matter. In fact, although REAL E.L.Fs are mostly young fan girls, after DC '08 the way they hold all the anger toward SNSD in and act calmly as forgiving & supporting SNSD like what their oppas asked, THAT, I think, is REAL MATURE! But in this case, when InSANEs went as far as STEALING E.L.Fs' seats and saying SNSD is more popular than SuJu, plus what Leeteuk wrote on his minihomepi, I really think E.L.Fs have all the right to blow up and teach SNSD & InSANEs a lesson in DC this year (not violently, of course).
    Also, even though InSANEs are surely more fierce & violent, the number of actual SONEs are small, in my opinion. Those statistics on Daum Cafe are just for the sake of Sones' delusion. Since you can register on Daum for free, and considering SNSD's fan cafe are full of their slutty pictures, I can conclude that a large number of members registered on SNSD's fan cafe are horny bastards who just love drooling over SNSD's body and don't give a sh*t about what SNSD actually sounds like (--> they don't go to concerts or performance, don't buy SNSD's albums and are NOT considered as Sones). Just look at the album & the solo concert ticket sales of both group. Even the "storm" Gee couldn't help SNSD sell as half as the number of Sorry Sorry album copies sold (while Sorry Sorry was released latter than Gee, at the time that a lot of Kpop artists also made their comeback). And if SNSD are that popular & their fanbase is that large, SNSD shouldn't have a STown concert in their first SOLO concert!
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by JaeJin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 2:27 pm

^
    I hear alot of ELF are winning seats back already from the Sones, and if their is another black ocean thats all good protesting. But all I'm saying is that I hope ELF is not getting blamed at all here...

You cannot deny that both sides are rising, the anti's and people who accept these 'girls{?}' now. I'm not going to fight your views, I'm just saying that I'm scared that ELF's will put to blame as well if things go out of hand.

But beside's winning seats back, and black ocean, how can they ''blow up'' in a none violent way? Maybe I explained it wrong, but my only worries are that Sones are making a war on their own now, messing with other fanclub's on their own... But will they also carry the blame on their own? All I can say is I hope so
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Jung Lee Tue 27 Apr 2010, 2:37 pm

You cannot deny that both sides are rising, the anti's and people who accept these 'girls{?}' now. I'm not going to fight your views, I'm just saying that I'm scared that ELF's will put to blame as well if things go out of hand.
    I agree to this. I know if E.L.Fs take action, they'll get the blame, not Sones, but what Sones did are too much that I really wish E.L.Fs would take action no matter what. Why I know for sure? Because back in DC '08 the media & SM just blamed everything on Cass, E.L.Fs, Triple S & Wonderfuls and said that Sones & SNSD are victims! If there is Black Ocean this year, then that script will be repeated, no suprise.
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by JaeJin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 3:02 pm

^
    Thank you! that was pretty much all I was saying!
    I don't want to see other fanclubs being dragged through
    dirt by a fight that was only started by Sones. =(
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Post by xLiyinfanx Tue 27 Apr 2010, 4:02 pm

Don't hit me, I'm an ELF myself and I love the boys with all my heart. But I wouldn't call ELF in general a mature and peaceful FC. Before you Twisted Evil at me, hear my opinion about it.

I don't want to open up a discussion about the issue, but just like Sones (not a nice comparison, and still...) are very protective over their 'angels', so are ELF about their boys. And this is shown in its extreme form in the matter of Only13. I do support Henry and Zhou Mi with my full heart and have been bullied by my own FC, by ELF for that. Even though I know that not all ELF are like that, there still are black sheeps and the whole Only13 thing gives ELF a bad name.
    Seriously, some ELF behavior in the case (both 13 and 15 supporters) hasn't been mature or wise. And still I think that ELF are more civil than Sones.

So yeah, some of you might disagree with me. But that's just what I think.
    In general ELF are tolerant towards other groups and artists, because they want to see their idols happy and will do if they ask us for something. If that wasn't the case they would be out to kill Zhang Li Yin, f(x), CSJH, Wonder Girls and so on...
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by JaeJin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 4:55 pm

^
    I doubt killing would be the right term, Korea is still a diffrent culture then my own so I would never truely understand it. But there is a diffrence between protect you're group (That can be anything also members joining the group), and full out starting wars with other fanclubs.

I understand your statement, ELF can be quiet fierce as well. But I think is has to do with the age of most in the fanclub. And the whole 13 / 15 issue was more and deeper then simply ''liking / disliking'' the two members.. But thats offtopic so I will let this fall for now~

In the end, every fanclub is there to protect their idols. But their good ways and bad ways to do this. No fanclub is Perfect, so neither is ELF. Mistakes are normal and bound to happen. But Sones are repeating themselves over and over again not learning from the mistakes they made whatso ever.

I don't say every sone is like this, because I'm sure their sone's out there who don't agree with what have happened and admitted to the mistakes and still made the choice to support them... Just like many ELF's didn't agree with the 13 only issue. But its clear that a majority of Sone's dont know when enough is enough. And so far SuJu hasn't given them a reason what justifies stealing ELF's seats

If you think you're fanclub hasnt enough seats, you have all the right to point this out and try to look for a solution, but you do not have the right to damage other fanclubs in this event by stealing seats
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Post by xLiyinfanx Wed 28 Apr 2010, 8:55 am

@ Jaejin: alright, I think you've got a point there
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:10 pm

I find this really ridiculous! Freakin Sones!!
    antigolfasgeneration
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by antigolfasgeneration Thu 29 Apr 2010, 5:13 am

“We are more popular”???

Shocked

Whom are they referring to with “we”??? (WHO IS "WE"??)

“ “we insones” are more popular than SuJu”?
    “SNSD girls sluts are more popular than SuJu”?
    “ “we insones” + snsd sluts are more popular than Suju”?

LOL well… in any of those 3 cases, it’s really LOL… I mean, seriously? They are obviously joking, right?
    Not even in your dreams, for Heaven’s Sake, and THAT IS A FACT.

SNSD’s popularity amongst “non official fans” people?
    Mmm… yeah right… well… I would really want to ask Korean doctors and nurses for example, or all that people in Korea (and other countries) who fell insulted by all that NAZI stuff in “Genie”… I would like to ask any other “non- official-fans” and “non – related – to – Kpop - people”… just any other people they have been insulting as well (in Korea and outside Korea), just to see what they really think.

Anyway…
    That is why they are called insanes and delusionals… once again they are proving that to everyone.

And I agree with people saying that this is scary and worrying.
    This is.
    Very scary, and very worrying indeed.
    In that quote…
    "And some people thinking there could be a silent treatment and SNSD being victim again that is just ROFL. SNSD and SONEs are just way too powerful right now with biggest public support. Any club attempting act like that would get public lynching in Korea. And you have no idea what is going on in Korea right now about this incident… No one’s really against SONEs in Korea(...)"
    Are they ACTUALLY THREATENING???

("Public lynching"??? If it is a joke, what a bad and nasty joke. You shouldn't be joking about that, you sick insone who wrote that. And if it is serious, it make things a lot more worrying.)

Honestly, for me, that sounds like a threat, a very arrogant and scary threat.
    I just hope too that nobody gets hurt… if those damn vandals do something just like DreamConcert 2008 or worst? What is going to happen?

Damn arrogant violent psychos!!!! (and I can’t believe how they got away with it)
    I hope there in Korea all the other fan clubs prepare well themselves (they must be really prepared for another violent event from the lovely insones), and take much care of themselves.
    Or better let the concert be cancelled.

Of course it would be so so so great to ban them from the concert. They SHOULD be banned… for the sake of all the other FanClubs…
    Too bad they aren’t banned.

This issue sounds dangerous. I really hope things will go okay, and that those vandals don't hurt anyone.

About the cyworld issue, if it's true and not just a rumour, well, that is so lame and so... how old inSONEs are again??????

tired

And I have a question (about the concert in general):
    After School and 2NE1 aren’t going to be there?
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:20 am

^ i don't know about after school but yg artists won't be there...there are rumors that they'll be having a concert of their own
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:24 am

^^ After School will be performing. I saw their name on the list of artists who are gonna perform for the Dream Concert 2010.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 8:03 am