The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
DoomTrain
DrumStick
Telruunya
vomitrocious
Niyam
LOL@U
antisnsd4lyfe
charmmyxmew
bigbangislove
iHeartSNSD
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
Evilicewolf
Daisuki
Seashell
Hikari_Light
Sneezewuddly
yaoi38
xLiyinfanx
JaeJin
Chains Of Fantasia
red_butterfly
Mecana
Lightning_Kei
ceejae
damage
moroccochoco
StupidSonesSux
disturbed
Moonliightxx
queenbqty
Belicax
d0ngbangl0ve
Jung Lee
chocopielove
Miri
39 posters

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Miri
    Miri
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 166
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-07

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Empty SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by Miri Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:18 am

BREAKING NEWS:

SNSD to release their debut single in Japan this September

(More information here)
    _
    _

Wow. Really?

As a 7-year-old J-popper (and a 5-year-old-K-popper), I can assure you that SNSD won't succeed in Japan.
    Here are some points to think about that, to my opinion, are the reason that SNSD won't success much in Japan.
    **A/N: I can't promise they won't succeed at all. They will gain a certain amount of success (after all, guys love legs no matter where), but not the kind of success that their sonbaes and Big Bang has gained (not even CLOSE)!**

What does the Japanese audience loves?

Types of music:
    In Japan, unlike in South Korea, rock is one of the top favorites genres of music. There's also pop and rap.
    Rock bands (like ARASHI,UVERworld, Gackt, etc.) in Japan are very popular because the Japanese audience (like the American audience) likes seeing their singers showing off their abilities in playing on instruments. Even successful pop singers, like Ayumi Hamasaki, Hikaru Utaad, Namie Amuro, etc., gained many fans support by showing their amazing ability playing the guitar/piano/both. The Japanese audience doesn't think fondly about an artist with only looks and voice. In Japan, in order to become a successful singer, you MUST HAVE good looks+ability to play on instruments. High and good vocals aren't much of a necessity in Japan if you're face can make up for it, though IT IS an advantage.
    -SNSD: Most of their songs are catchy (if you're a fan) and hyped (Kissing You, Girls' Generation, Gee) and they have some slow songs (Tears, Talk to Me, Dear Mom) which are normal types of songs in K-pop. But, even though they don't have rock songs, some will like SNSD songs for their lyrics and melody (songs about love and beauty are extremely popular in Japan like in S.Korea).
    But, unfortunately for SNSD, they DON'T KNOW to play on instruments (even though as "singers", they should). The only SNSD member to ever to be seen playing an instrument, was SeoHyun playing the piano (SeoHyun's playing was good, but unfortunately for her, she was accompanying TaeYeon with her horrible voice).

TaeYeon - Can You Her Me?

Gackt - Last Song

UVERworld - GOLD

I don't think the group can build on SeoHyun's playing for ever. They will have to learn to play (like they HAVE to learn to dance, like they HAVE to learn to sing, like they HAVE to learn to BEHAVE properly on TV shows and towards their sonbaes). I think we can predict the outcome.

Concepts/Costumes:
    Japan is a conservative country, but in the recent years has become more open about their opinions and rules. In S. Korea, singers must wear decent clothes (as much as possible), do not show any provocative signs in their dancing/lyrics and their lyrics must be free of foul language and/or against the authorities.
    In Japan, the foul lyrics and/or against the authorities aren't allowed, but there's more openness/acceptance about the singers clothing and dancing.
    For examlpe - In 2008, popular girls group AKB48 were promoting their single "Baby! Baby! Baby!" with bikinis. That's right, 48 beautiful ladies in bikinis. (See pictures here - picture 1, picture 2, picture 3). Famous pop singer, Namie Amuro, promoted her 2007 album "Play" dressed as a sexy police-woman and a nurse (pictures here and here).
    -SNSD: In Korea, they are the sweet-cute girls who are completely innocent no matter what. In Japan, innocency isn't the always the best policy.
    With so many cutesy-girly girl groups in Japan, SNSD won't stand out (and a chance) with their usual image, so SM will need to think of a new image (which can't be innocent, because that just won't work!). So, SM has a problem - If he'll dress (or won't dress) his girls with super short-shirts and undershirts and will make them dance provocatively, he'll gain many Japanese fans (both males & females) but he'll loose the trust and love of the Korean fans (Sones will never allow their girls to show more then they did in Korea somewhere else! That'll be a complete betrayal!). But, If SM will keep the innocent image, he's precious girls won't gain much success (if they'll gain something at all) or some success but in a very long period of time.

Live Performances:
    Oh, the live performances. The time when the artists show what they're really capable off (because everyone knows that the singers vocals are being changed to a perfect sound in the CD, like removing sound of breathing, to join the voice to the melody...).
    In Japan, lip-syncing is a big "NO NO" because the Japanese believe in natural talent - you either got it or you don't. (The Japanese also believe in natural body - you either got or you don't. SNSD never had it, not even after surgery). In Japan, it doesn't matter if you breath loudly during singing because you've just danced, and it doesn't matter if at some moment you couldn't reach the high note one time. WE'RE HUMANS!.
    -SNSD: I guess SM find his girls special then others and that if they dance, they don't have to sing because their voice will crook or they won't reach the perfect note (like it doesn't happen when they don't so-called dance) so SM just allows them not to sing or to lip-syncing.
    **A/N: I couldn't find any video of SNSD lip syncing because they were all deleted
    for a violation (hmm, wonder who..), but if you're STANDers, then you don't need me to show you proofs.**
    Here's some actual live performance:

TVXQ - Purple Live

Namie Amuro - Play

Big Bang - Gara Gara GO

In conclusion: I don't know what concept SM is going to use and what type of songs SNSD are goings to sing, but I can tell you this: SNSDs' legs didn't solve their behavior problems in S. Korea, and it won't solve their problems in Japan (and they WILL have problems), SNSDs' voice didn't impressed anyone in S. Korea (except from delusional Sones) and it won't impress many in Japan.
    SNSD has no talent no matter in country they are!
    Let's hope they'll survive (and by "they" I mean the Japanese to survive SNSD horrible songs)!

And something for a finale, Here's what a REAL Concert performance looks like:

TVXQ - 3rd Live Tour ~T~ SHINE+Somebody To Love

ARASHI - Hadashi no Mirai

**A/N: I don't own any of the material (pictures, videos) posted above. The rights are reserved to their rightful owners.**

chocopielove
    chocopielove
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 677
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by chocopielove Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:11 am

Nice Article. So well written. =)

I totally agree with you.
    In SK with all those controversy about SNSD being the top girl group is all gonna die in Japan.

If they wanna pull of cute and innocent images with Gee then they will be up against Morning Musume, Chieko Kawabe and their own rival KARA.

'Sexy' image for Genie, good luck trying to beat Namie Amuro and Ayumi Hamazaki.

Nami Tamaki already pwns them (including Hyoyeon) in dancing.

Natural talent and just plain superstar material, just won't work when they have someone like Utada Hikaru and YUI in Japa.

SNSD's Japan downfall is inevitable.

Hope they won't come crying back into SK to their 'oppas' and 'sunbaes' about how Japan doesn't like their 'natural talent' style. =)
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-25

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by Jung Lee Sat 12 Jun 2010, 11:23 am

I don't know about how important it is for a Japanese artist to know how to play instrument ^^" cuz' I don't listen to Jpop much besides THSK's music LOL (and although all DBSK members can play keyboard, piano & even learn to play guitar & other instruments, they don't show it often).

But I agree. I think the most important thing for a Kpop idol group wanting to enter Japan now is to set themselves apart from not only local artists but also other Kpop artists active in Japan. They have to have at least 1 unique or stronger factor (compared to all rivals) to have success in Japan, be it vocal, dancing, look, concept, etc... anything, but they have to have at least 1. For example, DBSK would have been overshadowed by tons of other Japanese idol boy groups if it wasn't because of the fact that all DBSK's members have amazing vocal & dancing skills (their look is a bonus though LOL). For SNSD, I think they have no strength or uniqueness:

Number of members: Their number of members was unique in Korea (until Ze:A debuted). However, it's not unique or original in Japan because Morning Musume used to have 9 members. Japanese people are used to groups with any size of amount of members

Look: Japan have more than enough pretty girls & there are a lot of Japanese artists who are way more beautiful than SNSD. So SNSD's faces can't be their strongest point in Japan.

Vocal: It's not their strongest point obviously LOL. Their voice in the studio version is very different from their live singing voice. The result of too much autotune! SNSD's live singing = FAIL.

Dancing: Japanese media is promoting about how SNSD can dance in-sync & said that it's their greatest attraction. However, we all know the truth LOL. Besides, it's not like SNSD is the only Korean girl group who can dance (though their moves are hardly called "dancing" but more like stripper moves), other Korean girl group like KARA can dance too, & can even dance much better than SNSD. Dancing is not SNSD's uniqueness or strongest point compared to other Korean girl group.

Concept: I bet SNSD will go with cutesy image again, which is not unique :)) Although the concept suits the taste of many Japanese people, obviously SNSD will have to compete with heaps of cutesy Japanese girl groups.

Costumes: I find it strange that the article introducing SNSD said that 1 of the attractions of SNSD is their costumes. I mean there are more than enough girl groups in Japan wearing short skirts, short shorts or some sorts of cosplay (like SNSD's marine concept). So I think the kind of costume that SNSD wear is nothing unique in Japan. Besides, boys/men love seeing girl groups wearing revealing clothes but SNSD can't beat AKB48 in this department & I doubt that SM have the guts to let SNSD wearing bikini LOL

A Japanese Sone on Allkpop commented that right now Japanese media is crazily promoting for SNSD, but the main sales point is their LEGS! Well, if it comes to the legs then I'm sure that Jpop doesn't lack of beautiful legs either! And what's up with promoting your legs when you're a singer???

I can't see how SNSD can make it big in Japan. But maybe they'll have some sorts of success if Universal & SM continues wasting money in promoting them through all sorts of Japanese media like what SM did in Korea.
    d0ngbangl0ve
    d0ngbangl0ve
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 172
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-05

Post by d0ngbangl0ve Sat 12 Jun 2010, 1:24 pm

All I can say is...
    Bravo.
    I totally agree with you.,
    especially on the no lip-syncing;
    and have you ever noticed this?:
    whenever an idol group performs, they usually sweat
    due to singing highnotes, lownotes, & dancing ATTHESAMETIME,
    BUT SNSD never seems to show any kind of sweat.
    They sing high, and "dance"... (if what they do is considered dancing),
    but ................ yeah.
    yaguysknow what i mean? tired
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Sat 12 Jun 2010, 2:38 pm

I agree in every thing you wrote here!
    a great article for sure!
    and let's be honest
    no one can beat Namie Amuro! no matter if they are 9! Namie Amuro is the meaning of the word 'sexy' without being slutty!
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Sun 13 Jun 2010, 11:09 am

Very informative article.
    I don't know much about Jpop, but if the plastic bimbo band have to sing live AND compete against a group of 48 girls wearing bikinis, they will certainly be a failure.

Although I definitely will enjoy seeing snsd fail, I am a little worried for the Japanese people, because knowing delusional sones, when snsd fails, it won't be the fault of snsd, it will be the fault of the Japanese people, the sones might even declare war on Japan.
    Moonliightxx
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 113
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-07

Post by Moonliightxx Sun 13 Jun 2010, 3:12 pm

I have a limited knowledge of Japanese music, but if I look at SNSD's chances in Japan, I reckon they still have a chance to make it if SM changes their concept. I believe Japan does not have many girl groups that can dance well, hence SNSD can make dancing in sync their selling point. (Even though they mess up often. *coughTiffanycough*) If they ditch the style of -simple dance moves that everyone can follow- that is popular in Korea and revert back to their style during Into The New World (i.e. wearing revealing cheerleader outfits while doing high kicks revealing their panties), they may stand out.

Then again, judging by all the emphasis on their legs, I suspect they are reverting back to the style during their genie promotions. I wonder how well they will succeed, singing about granting men's wishes while wearing sexy marine outfits. No doubt horny otakus will love it, but what about the general Japanese audience?

They do have an advantage over other k-pop female girl groups though. They have members that have the ability to speak Japanese, so language barrier is nota problem. (Furthermore, the member who can speak Japanese is Sooyoung. She is a varety show member, hence I don't think SNSD is going to become quieter.)

Again, this is based on my limited knowledge of Japanese music so I apologize if I get something wrong.
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Mon 14 Jun 2010, 11:36 am

I've been a big Japanophile all my life and I have to say that I agree with nearly everything you said. The one thing that will/might cause SNSD their downfall would be their lives/performances.

Lip syncing and back tracks are a big flat NO in Japan. People go for hearing their singers breathe and see their stars sweat because of so much effort they put into their performances. SNSD can only hold an instrument and pretend to play it, but if their exposed of lip syncing and unplugged instruments (excluding acoustics and piano), then they're better offstage. Yes, they've got the fanservice down because Japan has found that acceptable (as long as it doesn't go too far like removal of clothes) but fanservice is usually seen only in the rock scene, particualrly Visual Kei. Sure, men are swayed by the skin and money shots, but that alone can't assure SNSD acceptance.

Their member count isn't a big problem. AKB48 is loved, and they have 40+ members. As for the cutesy image, there's more to the innocent virgin kind. Just by showing their legs, they can get otakus. But not a lot. Most otakus go for girls with certain similarities to anime characters. So unless SNSD can pull of a mahou shoujo/magical girl look or something that MoMusu can pull off, I don't smell a great success for them.

Besides, if they're going for sexy, they have to go beat Koda Kumi, Ayumi Hamasaki and Namie Amuro first.
    StupidSonesSux
    Awesome Anti

Number of posts : 1232
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-17

Post by StupidSonesSux Mon 14 Jun 2010, 1:40 pm

Well -
    SNSD already have a good fanbase in Japan, that's why they are going over there now. But the reasons that those guys like SNSD is cuz of their innocent and cutesy image because...Japanese people like cat ear girls and lolitas..>_>
    So when it come to image, they might be able to attract guys...But then those guys are gonna be their fans just for looks so what's new? But good luck competing with the groups there with that image.
    And i really do think that SM would totally sex up those girls if they need to...Look at Cabi CF. Seohyun is 19 and they are already telling the girl to strip...And considering SNSD fanbase. THEY WOULD LOVE IT IF SNSD SHOW MORE SKIN.

Voice wise...Yeah..I agree i don't think people are gonna think well of them when their voice crack or they mess up on stage, which they would cuz...Tiff is still in that group.

By the way the article on Oricon about them is stupid. All they are focusing on is their looks, what the hell does that have to do with singing?
    moroccochoco
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 21
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-22

Post by moroccochoco Mon 14 Jun 2010, 4:57 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    Unlike in Korea where idols rule, in Japan the veterans like Utada, Ayu, Namie etc. are just as important if not MORE! And most artists who are taken seriously and have long lasting careers do have some variety in their music. GOOD ARTICLE COMPLETELY AGREE!
    damage
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 324
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by damage Tue 15 Jun 2010, 7:35 am

yea, Japan is very different than korea
    i wonder how they would go
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Tue 15 Jun 2010, 11:46 am

The Oricon article is a little too blown up. I'm assuming LSM had something to with this because no artist below the TOP 10 gets special attention. Also, yes, Japanese men go for the innocent virgin image, but SNSD is anything but lolita. Lolita in Japan goes for the cute, reserved look while wearing Victorian/Elizabethan dresses. Lolita also aims to cover as much skin as possible. So, no. It's just their legs that are being credited. Nothing about talent. Predictable.
    ceejae
    ceejae
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 210
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post by ceejae Tue 15 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

Ok,let's just say they will be successful in Japan? what comes next? US of A? very good choice..they could be the best,but they were not the first of the bests..
    Lightning_Kei
    Lightning_Kei
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 726
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed Right_bar_bleue

Post by Lightning_Kei Tue 15 Jun 2010, 10:40 pm

I knew they were going to go to Japan. Since Kara went there of course they're going to follow the lionesses and that's when the hyenas come and try to eat it.

Too bad...the lions won't let you have a bite snsd!
    Mecana
    Mecana
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by Mecana Fri 25 Jun 2010, 9:42 pm

I have been a Jpop fan longer than a kpop fan so I know more about Jpop than Kpop, reading your article has open my eyes especially about Japanese people loving their artists playing instruments, the majority of Jpop artist can play instruments.
    SNSD is screwed no matter how we look at it. Mega Stars like Gackt, Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada and Kanon Wakeshima all have something in common and that is amazing vocals, jaw breaking stage performance and charisma.
    Kpop mega stars in Japan DBSK and BoA have a uniqueness about them that Japanese people like, and plus their live singing is amazing, stage presence is phenomenal.
    The reason I mentioned all these great singers because SNSD is going to Japan, they going up against the big stars now.
    SNSD has none of the qualities I have described above. Their so called best singers crack all time that they actually do sing live. like that can ever happen Razz
    They have no stage charisma and they constantly steal ideas from other more talented singer like Wonder Girls.
    SNSD might get success but it will be mediocre at best. I feel sorry for the Japanese. poor people will not know what hit them
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Post by red_butterfly Sat 26 Jun 2010, 7:47 am

recipe for failure

9 synthetic girls
    1c of no talent
    5lbs of inablity to dance
    2 tsp of no misucal ability whatsoever
    1T of unoriginality
    and a dash (ok, more like a heaping glob) of photoshopped legs and (falied) attempts to be sexy

mix together in Korea and let it spoil for 3 years in the SME storage facility and then move to Japan cake pan. bake under the scrutiny of Japanese audiences nationwide.

cooking time will vary but it'll burn and turn to dust after 3 months so be sure to take it away from the audiences before then.

taeyoen's voice is ok, but it took 2 of them to do what the others did with one person.
    btw, Utada Hikaru writes lyrics for, composes, arranges, and produces her own music. I love you

Angela Aki also writes many of her own songs. She even had a concert in Tokyo Dome with just her and her piano no backup singers/musicians or anything like that.

the next vid is of her performing her song at a middle school. no mic or amp system. just her, her piano, and the audience. you can tell how moving and powerful her music is by the expressions on the students faces. many of them are crying. she always performs with a lot of emotion. She doesn't sound as good in this one, but you can just feel the raw emotion coming from her. it doesn't hurt that she's also very beautiful. ^^
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 813
    Warning :

Post by Chains Of Fantasia Sat 26 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

I'm really not familiar with J-Pop but if SNSD is going to debut there anyway,I think they're gonna have to deal with Morning Musume's fans since a while ago InSanes accused Morning Musume of copying SNSD by having nine members (they own the number nine,right?) Razz

Let's just wait and see. SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed 594437
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Post by red_butterfly Sun 27 Jun 2010, 5:31 am

^ how does morning musume copy snsd when MM has been around since...oh...i dunno....like 1997?!?!?! MM has been around for 10 years longer than SNSD has........and in 2007, the same year SNSD debuted, MM performed at the NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

hmm...actually, maybe those girls are going to the right place...their going to the place where you can buy porn magazines openly in a convinience store! in addition, there's an abundance of fanservice in nearly every anime/manga......they'll fit riiiight in ㄱ__ㄱ >sweatdrop<
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-27

Post by JaeJin Sun 27 Jun 2010, 6:36 am

I havent read all the posts here so sorry if I repeat something or look stupid here. But I have two friends who study japanese language and went to Japan for 6 months and another one that had a exchange for a year.

They actually already have a nice fanbase in Japan if I have to believe them, and actually alot of girls like them in Japan. Since the whole DBSK/BB/SS501 hype in Japan, they actually look foward to Korean artists, many like SHINee aswell.

Even thought snsd cleary isnt the most loveable or talented group around, their still under SMENT, which can be assholes at times but still can and know how to promote their artist pretty darn well.

I don't say snsd will be a big hit right away, hell even DBSK wasn't, it took them months before Japan opened up to a Korean boyband in Japan and get the love they deserved. But like I said before DBSK/BB/SS501 made that alot easier for other artist going there, and along with SMENT.. I think they can become pretty populiar over there.. how much it sucks :/
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Sun 27 Jun 2010, 2:28 pm

^
    ^
    Well..they were reported before since they have the same member count as SNSD and they're the dominating girl group of Japan. So in SONEs eyes, they're practically on the same level as SNSD only in a different country. But unless SNSD can sing live and actually show their audience that they're not afraid of getting sweaty during performances, they're not going to be too successful.

I was surfing YT earlier for MoMusu songs (I like them, don't judge me D:) and saw this one.

Notice that when they sing the chorus, you can actually hear more than 2 voices. And that no one messes up the wave or any part of the choreo at that. And how they don't act all slutty despite their costumes. And how you can actually see them sweat and pour emotion in the song. And how they're way better than SNSD in every other aspect-- oops~

Trivia: MoMusu and practically the whole Hello!Project have been trained and are currently still headed by Tsunku. He was part of the J-Pop/Rock band Sharam-Q but after they disbanded he became the song writer, lyricist, producer and studio backing vocals for Morning Musume. He's also the producer to Ayumi Hamasaki's first ever number one hit single. He got married to a model in 2006 (I think) and is a father to twins. He's also the reason why Morning Musume has 5 beginning singles on Oricon and why Morning Musume continues to be the only if not one of the few girl groups that are consistently making it to Oricon. Oh and btw, Morning Musume is only one of the few girl groups he produces and writes songs for.

Why SNSD's not going to succeed very well in Japan? They don't have a producer/head/leader who takes account of their best interest and is very hands-on about his groups and is very mindful of their endeavors. Seriously, has LSM ever done anything for SNSD that is close to what Tsunku's done for MoMusu? Plus, if they can't even sing live in Korea how can they sing live in Japan - a country that doesn't take too fondly on those who lip sync)?

Last edited by disturbed on Sun 27 Jun 2010, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addendum)
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by JaeJin Sun 27 Jun 2010, 2:37 pm

^
    LSM always tries to save his beloved girls butt's... we shall see (X
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Sun 27 Jun 2010, 2:45 pm

^ That he does. After something happens. Because he can solve everything with his power of money. Or he can just make a call and send SJ or SHINee to save his precious girls.
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by JaeJin Sun 27 Jun 2010, 2:47 pm

I'm just pissed off, what about the grace ladies? their just being thrown away all together now...
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Sun 27 Jun 2010, 2:51 pm

I'm still hoping they can come back to the stage. Sad
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by xLiyinfanx Mon 28 Jun 2010, 8:01 am

The Grace is on hiatus, Dana said it herself that they concentrate on their own stuff right now, but will perform as group together again. Just not right now. I mean, Stephanie is studying dance at the university now after her back finally fully recovered, Dana is doing a musical, Lina runs a shopping mall, they are occupied with stuff. I do wish for their comeback, because I know a hell lot of people how don't even know CSJH anymore and it's time for the International K-Pop fandom to get to know those talented ladies.

As much as it saddens me, I think SNSD might be capable to be more successful in Japan than CSJH. Whatever comes ahead, I'd love to get a comeback of CSJH then. As a gift to Korea, you know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:51 pm