The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
DoomTrain
DrumStick
Telruunya
vomitrocious
Niyam
LOL@U
antisnsd4lyfe
charmmyxmew
bigbangislove
iHeartSNSD
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
Evilicewolf
Daisuki
Seashell
Hikari_Light
Sneezewuddly
yaoi38
xLiyinfanx
JaeJin
Chains Of Fantasia
red_butterfly
Mecana
Lightning_Kei
ceejae
damage
moroccochoco
StupidSonesSux
disturbed
Moonliightxx
queenbqty
Belicax
d0ngbangl0ve
Jung Lee
chocopielove
Miri
39 posters

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-16

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:55 pm

^Agree.Some of those SONES are so red-eyed when they see us that they forget how to type and spell.XD

And then that person sounded so stupid when he/she tried to explain why we're idiots...wow,it takes one to know one.At least we have common sense and when our favorite idols do something stupid or something,we dont defend them, unless its something small and people are making a big deal out of it.instead we say whats right.SONES are unbelieveable.
    Niyam
    Niyam
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 67
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by Niyam Sun 19 Jun 2011, 1:39 pm

LOL@U wrote:^freakn laughing at you no lifes =)
    and @antisnsd4*lyfe*, LOL you can't even spell life yet ask iHeartSNSD why she/he would waste her/his time on STAND..

okay, lets see...
    who the F**k would actually spend years hating on a damn group?
    if I were you, I wouldn't give a damn about them.
    Honestly, and you call yourselves civil yet bash SONES?
    If you fucktards didn't realize yet, SONES are HUMAN too.

and your excuse of saying ''well, why would YOU waste your time on us, then''
    oh WELL ROFL I spent the rest of my day with a lot of great things
    and its like 12PM in here, and this barely takes 10 minutes to write ;)

yet you retards spend your whole life on hating SNSD...
    for what exactly? ''old men & ONLY boys'' loving & fapping to them?
    GUESS WHAT BITCHES, IM A GIRL! and I know PLENTY other fangirls of soshi,:}

oh hmmm lets see

rude & disrespectful right? oh wait, who bashed & called my girls names?
    WHO? I know I didn't, yeah talking about civility LMAO.

okay, next, plastic surgery?
    HMM quite a lame reason to hate on SNSD actually, I mean I ain't blind I have 20/20 vision, and to me there are no big obvious changes, only chosing ugly pre-debut pics doesn't mean they did surgery, we're living in 21th century, there are actually a lot more options than doing cosmetic/plastic surgery. LOLLING AGAIN ;)

next,.... talentless
    hmmmm, I wonder how anyone could be a fan of sohee, uee, dara, goo hara, hyunah, etc then.. they all must be fuckn talentless as well right?

make up ur damn minds, I bet you guys didn't care about searching for live performance where they actually sound good, all you guys would watch would be performances where they were either sick or honestly just not as good as usual.
    but saying they're talentless. wow, really?
    If SNSD is talentless, I wonder what u r... probably nonexistent. LOL

each soshi member changes their position/formation at least 10 times for one choreo, I wanna see you remembering your position if u ever happen to be in a idol group :]
    half of them can play instruments, flute, piano, guitar.
    they all dance in synch, they have fun, bubbly personalites,
    so variety shows = never boring, um btw, I know some a scripted I ain't delusional, like you freaktards call us, eh?

yul wrote one song, yeah I know only one, but the song is quite good ;)
    wanna see you write one song, and see if its as good as mistake.
    they ALL can sing & dance. yes they can. the difference is just some sound amazingly good & the others are just good or have kinda weak voices.
    but hey I don't judge people for talentless, if I like them I like them. whats the problem, why do you even care?

ok, everything above was off-topic,
    coming to the real thing

SNSD - over 350k albums sold, not even a freakn month
    still under top 5/10 on charts, still no.1 on a few as well..

you call that failing?
    just to reminds you again,
    first week 100+k albums sold...
    they are 2nd foreign artists to hit that record (or sth like that ^.^)
    & another thing, they are loved by AKB48 ;}

they are most likely going through a dbsk-like schedule so, bashing them & calling them names is just cold & heartless if you ask me.

If you 'hate' them so much (not even f**ken knowing them personally, ROFL)
    why do you even care?

Now, I really wanna know Razz
    I know Bigbangislove told us not to, but I have to. Sorry guys.

1: "Who would spend years hating a group" "spend your whole life hating on SNSD"
    You think we only sit on this site all day, or looking for SNSD vidoes/photos to bash them for? I read SNSD related things for maybe 20min a day where most are things that are related to others groups I like. It can't be helped when I like all bands from SM except SNSD and like all girl groups except them. They'll naturally come up whenever they talk about girl groups or SM so yeah.

2: "Who called my girls names?"
    Who called Chi-Chi names for saying they wanted to be as popular as SNSD? Who called Nine Muses names for being nine? Who called ZE:A names for being nine? For called A Pink names for being "similar to SNSD"? Who called 2NE1 names for having a "similar" colour as them? Yes, Sones are human too, so are we antis, so are all these artists who plenty of sones (not saying you, since I can't know) have called names. You really can't say anything.
    And really, why would YOU call SNSD names when you like them? You think I go around calling f(x) or Ayumi Hamasaki names? Of course not, I love them. So the logic there is fail, really.

3: About plastic surgery
    I don't care and will ever care whether they had plastic surgery, but they do (especially Tiffany) change how they look quite often. Whether it's because of hair or make-up I don't know, but that's how it is.

4: Talentless
    Most improve over the years. SNSD have gotten worse. Fun/unique personalities, I find them fake, and so does my cousin who doesn't even care for girl groups. You don't, good for you, but some of us do. It's an opinion, not a fact. And also, because YOU like their personalities doesn't make it an universal rule that all must like them. We like different kind of people, so yeah, I find their shows boring.
    And also, I watch all their performances because I usually like their songs. They often sound quite bad or you don't hear them at all. It's really not that hard to hear whether they're truly singing or if it's backtrack as soon as you learn how to listen.

5: Changing position, lol.
    Anyone who practises a song for several days many hours a day (like most idol groups do) would remember where to stand when. You seem to ignore all the mistakes they do though, not to say how simple their newer dances are. Not that much to remember, not that much to learn. Doesn't exactly blow me away there.
    I can play two instruments, Piano and Clarinet. Learning an instrument is really not that hard if you have a feel for music, which I hope most Idols have some of at least. Or maybe I'm just talented? But I can't be that since I'm an anti, right? After all I'm only a jealous fat girl who have no friends/boyfriend and is completely talentless and ugly. Yes, I took that slightly far, but that's what most Sones I've encountered have used, so yeah.

6: Freaktards.
    Name calling right there. But we're humans too so that's cruel and evil.

7: "Yuri wrote one song"
    Wrote the lyrics to one song. Yes, that's something but please don't go and say she "wrote a song". She didn't. Cheryl Yie and Jean Na wrote Mistake. In case you didn't know.

8: "All can sing, the only difference is that some are AMAZINGLY good and others are just good or kinda weak"
    Taeyeon is a good singer. Seohyun and Tiffany are ok. Sunny is ok sometimes. Rest aren't particularly good.
    I'm an f(x) fan but I don't go around saying, say, Krystal is an amazing singer. Learn to be a bit critical please. It's no wonder they've gotten worse with fans like you.

9: "Hey, I don't jugde people for being talentless, if I like them I like them, what's the problem?"
    Have we ever stated you weren't allowed to like SNSD? Aren't you here to say we should like them? If we dislike them, we dislike them, what's the problem? This is a site where only antis are supposed to be. For your information I don't go to Ayu anti-sites or f(x) anti-sites. I'm confident enough in my biased groups to know it doesn't matter what others think.

10: "350,000 not even in a month"
    Not even going to bother finding the sales of other groups, just going to put in AKB here since I remember their sales kind of.
    AKB48's Koko ni Ita koto has sold over 600,000 in 11 days. 350,000 is good, but yeah, it's common in the J-idol (probably in k-idol too) industry to bulk-buy. Goes for AKB too and all others groups, but sales =/= fans.

11: "They are loved by AKB"
    Yeah, that makes them so great and talented and amazing I can't even. /Sarcasm
    Good for the members of AKB, I don't care. They can be loved by Ayu for all I care (as if that will ever happen, lol.) I still won't think they're "talented" or "interesting".

12: "Going through a DBSK-like schedule".
    We have seen both their sceds, they're not even close. They're girls so their stamina is a bit worse, yes, but then they should fix that problem, shouldn't they? To put an example: KAT-TUN (KATUN nowadays)'s Ueda (a boy, I know) started running everyday. Now he doesn't feel exhausted after a concert at all while the other 4 does. I see no problem for girls to do the same.
    Beside, if they really dance/practice all day, they should have gotten some stamina already.

So yeah, sorry again to bigbangislove but I really wanted to reply to this one.

Last edited by Niyam on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:16 pm

7: "Yuri wrote on song"
    Wrote the lyrics to one song. Yes, that's something but please don't go and say she "wrote a song". She didn't. Cheryl Yie and Jean Na wrote Mistake. In case you didn't know.

I just remembered I heard she did only write the lyrics. lol. Any moron can write lyrics. Especially those unimpressive lyrics Yuri wrote. The lyrics weren't even very original or evocative. I think this person needs to listen to some true wordsmiths.

EDIT: Mistake lyrics [ENG]
    Spoiler:

Now compare those generic lyrics to pretty much every Mariah Carey song ever made. lol. I'm not impressed.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zXGFfs40VXA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's an entire list of MC lyrics: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Mariah-Carey-lyrics/CFC07E1F1208CAC04825699D0029EF24
    It'll be pretty hard to find some that don't sound remotely similar, except better, to those cliche'd SNSD lyrics.
    And as much as I love my AKB48, those girls have some terrible taste in music if they like SNSD. But I can forgive them I suppose.
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Sun 19 Jun 2011, 9:10 pm

11: "They are loved by AKB"
    Yeah, that makes them so great and talented and amazing I can't even. /Sarcasm
    Good for the members of AKB, I don't care. They can be loved by Ayu for all I care (as if that will ever happen, lol.) I still won't think they're "talented" or "interesting".

Addendum (because SONEs really don't know any better):
    AKB48 girls basically just love making friends with everyone because they're epically friendly. They're basically being fan girls like MoMusu and that really doesn't account for anything for SNSD because AKB48 also likes KARA, 4minute and DBSK (as far as I know). Please stop bringing them into a topic since the whole J-Pop vs K-Pop comparisons are really so childish and overrated.

Spoiler:
    vomitrocious
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 1010 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-19

Post by vomitrocious Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:12 pm

"The following had been written by an old 56 year old ahjusshi in a drunken state of mind staring at the legs of 9 brainless squirts of fabricated piss. Do not mind this message as these fans called 'Sones' are brainwashed puppets on strings controlled by SME. Please continue your ANTI'ing knowing that we still have and use our own brains given by our parents. Have a good day." - Telruunya

you people are probably one of the most bitter, ugly, and pathetic people i've ever come across on a screen. it's pretty and plain obvious you guys are jealous of snsd. no kidding. and don't try to salvage your dignity by claiming that you guys are not jealous. i won't believe what you say.

how can some people be so UGLY in the inside and spend time creating hate forums on a girl group? you know what, all you guys will probably end up burning in hell. and i'm not even that religious. but i truly believe that all of you dirty souls will end up burning in H-E-L-L. prepare yourselves for the torture. karma is a b*tch you know.

and what's funny is that none of you would say ANYTHING to these girls in front of them. you just hide behind your computers and talk shit. COWARDS. LOSERS. f**ken MORONS. you just waste your time on this, hating on people you don't even know personally. i laugh at you. you guys deserve the worst. and i bet my money on the fact that all of you are probably ugly as hell because ugliness from the inside shows on the outside.

and get over praising japan, like the country produces the best artists. yeah, bullshit. your country is filled with ugly girls who resort to plastic surgery in an attempt to look like plastic dolls. it doesn't work. you guys make me hate that country even more. trust me, i've been to japan. and i've seen NO attractive people there. so sorry to get your hopes and delusions in the dumps. you guys are the sneakiest, most deceitful human--if even that--ever. every country spits on you--even if they act nice, secretly every country is wary of japan. not surprising since pearl harbor. disgusting losers, go die, thanks.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:53 pm

Please dont ban this idiot yet,let me pwn him first......

you people are probably one of the most bitter, ugly, and pathetic people i've ever come across on a screen. it's pretty and plain obvious you guys are jealous of snsd. no kidding. and don't try to salvage your dignity by claiming that you guys are not jealous. i won't believe what you say

And your fan base is the most overprotective,idiotic,bashing any group that has the number 9 in it or has pink or the same concept as"SNSD".But yet we're pathetic?You havent looked in the mirror have you?Ugly,hmm,your in front of a computer screen,can you see me?.......didnt think so.Jealous,i rather(wait i am)jealous of After School's Kahi,WG Sohee,and 2NE1's CL than 9 chicks that dance around the stage with lollipops in their hands and kicking up their legs and also sings "Tell me your wish"while says"Oppa oppa oppa i'll be down down down down down. Yep,very jealous.Sweetheart,WE DONT CARE YOU IF YOU DONT BELIEVE US,WE'RE NOT GONNA CRY OR SOMETHING IF YOU DONT!!!!!!*Rolls Eyes*

how can some people be so UGLY in the inside and spend time creating hate forums on a girl group? you know what, all you guys will probably end up burning in hell. and i'm not even that religious. but i truly believe that all of you dirty souls will end up burning in H-E-L-L. prepare yourselves for the torture. karma is a b*tch you know.

and what's funny is that none of you would say ANYTHING to these girls in front of them. you just hide behind your computers and talk shit. COWARDS. LOSERS. f**ken MORONS. you just waste your time on this, hating on people you don't even know personally. i laugh at you. you guys deserve the worst. and i bet my money on the fact that all of you are probably ugly as hell because ugliness from the inside shows on the outside.

Wow,thats nothing new coming from a SONE.oooooooohhhhh,we're scared,you told us to burn in hell,how awful,we're sorry for expressing our freedom of speech,here let me play the worlds smallest violin for you.Seriously though,if you wanna do your fandom any good,you wouldnt be here in the first place,cause it makes us hate them even more.Thanks,feel better?Sweetheart,if i was to ever see SNSD in person,i'll still anti them,of course we wont say it in their faces cause we're more mature than that,but if it calls for it,yea,maybe,im pretty sure they've heard worse that what we're saying on this forum.Its called life,people will love and hate you,cant handle it,dont get in the music business,period.And boy this one gets me.....YOU DONT KNOW THEM PERSONALLY....well,do you?did you go to school with them,hang out with them at any point in your life.....didnt think so,just because you watch video clips of them on You tube and read about them doesnt mean you know them personally,you just know their image,not the actual them.Wake up and get real.
    I believe SONES has had enough karma,and trust me,ya'll have more to go,ya'll are not done yet.Sooooooooooo,karma on you homie!^.^

and get over praising japan, like the country produces the best artists. yeah, bullshit. your country is filled with ugly girls who resort to plastic surgery in an attempt to look like plastic dolls. it doesn't work. you guys make me hate that country even more. trust me, i've been to japan. and i've seen NO attractive people there. so sorry to get your hopes and delusions in the dumps. you guys are the sneakiest, most deceitful human--if even that--ever. every country spits on you--even if they act nice, secretly every country is wary of japan. not surprising since pearl harbor. disgusting losers, go die, thanks. .

Wow,*Claps*Look how racist you can be.Jp deserves all the praises they can get,more than korean artists do.Have you noticed how big J-pop is,just like how big k-pop is now,most Japanese artists has already been to america and got VERY GOOD reviews from over here....You must dont know the Queens and Kings for Jp,thats right,you like auto-tuned crappy cutesy stuff instead of the real talent,guess you missed out on Utada Hikaru,Ayumi Hamasaki,&Namie Amuro,its ok though,their awesomeness is too much for you to handle.And if they had PS,AT LEAST THEY ADMIT TO IT FROM OFF THE BACK AND NOT CHANGE FACES EVERY NEW SINGLE!*TIFFANY*And our country,sweetheart we dont live in jp,but nice try though,good for you.Wow,let me bust your bubble and say.........There are people in jp that are prettier than SNSD,honestly.Maybe even you,and besides,they might didnt approach you cause they thought YOU were the ugly one.No,every country has at least some antis of SNSD so,we spit on you back.BTW,ya last sentence didnt make sense,how they spit on our country,then you get back to talking about Jp...FAIL!!!!! Go die,how mature,but then again,your a SONE,you guys are never mature.But hey,karma a b****,remember?Well see ya round,have a great time jacking off to ya nine barbies,oh by the waySNSD will be casted to the side any time soon by SM,so,keep ya crazya** in SONE til that happens,kk?Bye!~ LOSER!!!!
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:57 am

@vomitrocious
    Just to let you know, I'm a tall, voluptuous African American female and I definitely ain't afraid of a bunch of short, skinny, talentless plastic surgery victims from S. Korea. If I happened to meet snsd in person, I would have no problem with telling them they are talentless and plastic and have no business in the music industry IN ANY COUNTRY. I am not afraid of a bunch of skinny plastic women, I would'nt care if they had the "power of nine" plus nine!

You talk about cowards, if you weren't behind your computer, you certainly would'nt be saying the things you say to my face because you sound like you're about 12 and I fear no one but GOD, so you would definitely be afraid of me! But don't worry, I'm a civil person, give me your address, so we can meet and chat!

Why are you hating on Japan, is it because they are not as thrilled with the 9 member plastic S. Korean suckfest aka snsd as you delusional sones and the S. Korean ahjusshis are? The plastics should have stayed in Korea where they have sm ent to protect them and buy all their awful albums and awards and more people to leech off of. Don't be mad because AKB48 proved that nobody cares about your "plastic goddesses" or finds them sexy or attractive in Japan when they have AKB48 already. Any moron knows that the "power of 48" pwns the "power of 9" everytime.

But you just proved my theory that most sones are snsd antis and are too stupid to know it, because the dumb sh*t that you are talking speaks volumes, Einstein! I thank you for your help on behalf of all snsd antis, keep up the good work.

I'll see you in Hell!
    KISSES!
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:47 am

Good to be back ;)
    DrumStick
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-20

Post by DrumStick Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:57 pm

looks like i don't have to troll harder because you changed your sig LOL

U HELLA MAD
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:04 pm

^ knew it was a SONE just by the dumba** name,really,you guys troll md,dont you?
    DoomTrain
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Post by DoomTrain Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

antisnsd4lyfe wrote:^ knew it was a SONE just by the dumba** name,really,you guys troll md,dont you?

>Location: U.S.A.

LOL YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? YOU HARDLY SPEAK ENGLISH! AHAHAHAAHA
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:01 pm

^Hm,heard of a thing called a typo,wait,my bad,your a sone,since when you know about anything but 9 platics dancing and fullfilling your every wish?
    DoomTrain
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by DoomTrain Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

antisnsd4lyfe wrote:^Hm,heard of a thing called a typo,wait,my bad,your a sone,since when you know about anything but 9 platics dancing and fullfilling your every wish?

You're* Fulfilling* Plastics*

ALSO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PUT A SPACE AFTER COMMAS. LEARN SOME ENGLISH! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:21 pm

^Wow,it doesnt matter how you spell it.and out of everythng else we say here,you wanna point out my typos.I guess our awesomeness is too much for you. .but your english is better than mine.Dumb***.Now,thank you for making me lose the 9% of respect that i had for SONES,hope ya proud of yourself.^.^ Now go finish jacking off to the nine plastic dolls you call a "Girl Group."
    DoomTrain
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by DoomTrain Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:30 pm

antisnsd4lyfe wrote:^Wow,it doesnt matter how you spell it.and out of everythng else we say here,you wanna point out my typos.I guess our awesomeness is too much for you. .but your english is better than mine.Dumb***.Now,thank you for making me lose the 9% of respect that i had for SONES,hope ya proud of yourself.^.^ Now go finish jacking off to the nine plastic dolls you call a "Girl Group."

Nah, I don't masturbate to them. I know you schlick to your boy groups though. HAVE FUN BEING A HYPOCRITE! AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:42 pm

^Wow,how mature of you.But i guess we still pwn you cause you still havent said anything about us hating SNSD.If their anyone being a hypocrtic,it you idiot.but nice try though,good job on ya<------ENGLIH SLANG...JUST IN CASE YOU TRY TO POINT OUT MY FAIL COMAPRE TO YOUR HUGE FAIL. Fail.LOSER!!!!!Bye bye now,going to listen to real women sing now.^.^
    DoomTrain
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by DoomTrain Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:42 pm

antisnsd4lyfe wrote:^Wow,how mature of you.But i guess we still pwn you cause you still havent said anything about us hating SNSD.If their anyone being a hypocrtic,it you idiot.but nice try though,good job on ya<------ENGLIH SLANG...JUST IN CASE YOU TRY TO POINT OUT MY FAIL COMAPRE TO YOUR HUGE FAIL. Fail.LOSER!!!!!Bye bye now,going to listen to real women sing now.^.^

WHAT'S ENGLIH? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT LANGUAGE!
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:47 pm

ENGLISH,wow,and im the dumb one here? Now run along to ya 9 plastics,im sure they're missing you over there in sissified.Well,then again,you have nothing else better to do in life,so,stay,stay as long as possible.hahahahahahaha dont yu wish you knew what a women looks like,all you know is plastic.XD
    DoomTrain
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by DoomTrain Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:03 pm

I got banned from Soshified once. It was pretty funny.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:11 pm

^Dont blame them,look at how your acting and making their fandom look.Like crazy mofos that has nothing to do with themselves by insult antis,your making SONES look really bad,you might not even be a real SONE.How sad.
    DoomTrain
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by DoomTrain Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:12 pm

antisnsd4lyfe wrote:^Dont blame them,look at how your acting and making their fandom look.Like crazy mofos that has nothing to do with themselves by insult antis,your making SONES look really bad,you might not even be a real SONE.How sad.

Hue, I don't even care. You guys said yourself SONEs won't change your opinion on them or SNSD. WHY WOULD I CARE IF YOU HATE THEM HARDER? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:29 pm

DoomTrain wrote:I got banned from Soshified once. It was pretty funny.

and now you're banned from STAND.
    Gilgamesh
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Post by Gilgamesh Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:35 pm

lol You've banned me like 6 times now. It's not hard to come back.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:37 pm

^Because you guys dont have the common sense to just go away.No matter how many accounts you make,you'll still be banned,you guys are just making yourselves look stupid,thats all.
    Gilgamesh
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Post by Gilgamesh Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:41 pm

You think I care if some 13 year old thinks I'm stupid? I come here for a cheap laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:45 pm