The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
DoomTrain
DrumStick
Telruunya
vomitrocious
Niyam
LOL@U
antisnsd4lyfe
charmmyxmew
bigbangislove
iHeartSNSD
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
Evilicewolf
Daisuki
Seashell
Hikari_Light
Sneezewuddly
yaoi38
xLiyinfanx
JaeJin
Chains Of Fantasia
red_butterfly
Mecana
Lightning_Kei
ceejae
damage
moroccochoco
StupidSonesSux
disturbed
Moonliightxx
queenbqty
Belicax
d0ngbangl0ve
Jung Lee
chocopielove
Miri
39 posters

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

yaoi38
    yaoi38
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 257
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-18

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by yaoi38 Thu 01 Jul 2010, 5:56 am

namie also good

=-=
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-04

SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed

Post by disturbed Fri 16 Jul 2010, 12:58 pm

I'd hate to bring this up again but I just noticed that SME kinda picked a good time for SNSD to debut in Japan, sadly. By September, a lot of bands and artists will be on tour. X Japan, the GazettE, Koda Kumi (I think), Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki and that would mean that there will be more time to jam SNSD on TV because I think MoMusu will still be in Europe then. alone! Shit.
    Sneezewuddly
    Sneezewuddly
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 211
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-21

Post by Sneezewuddly Fri 16 Jul 2010, 2:36 pm

to be honest MM isn't what they used to be =( their songs these days are really recyceld... though their voices and dance ability only got better... Tsunku should give MM a great song like Love Machine, Shouganai Yume Oibito, Egao YES Nude... Especially Ai-chan, Gaki-san and LinLin can do so much better than the songs that are now giving to them... But if there has to be a VS between SNSD and MM, lol MM would win, even without effort... And Taeyeon can beat up against Ai, also the best singer in of her group(though LinLin is also really great)... Ai-chan is the winner, not that i'm biased it's just that when taeyeon sings live(yes she does that..) you can't HEAR her o.O but with Ai, you can even if she's dancing her heart out.

Btw, i really don't hope they will succeed, cuz i don't want them also being with NewS, Arashi, Hey!Say!JUMP, K(A)T-TUN ect... i'm a big fan of Johnny's and seeing them with one of those and leeching them, my disliking will become bigger.... And if LSM gets them on Shounen Club(though that will never happen, but you never know with him...) i will be SO angry, even Ayumi, Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro have never been there... Just compare a SNSD performence with Jpop performence (take Morning Musume or Berryz Koubou cuz they have almost the same amount of members ;)

And i wanna show you an awesome/amazing/beautiful/beyond words performance of one woman called Nakazawa Yuuko, my favorite singer of al time (ex-MM), just a simple song, but... I hope you guys will see:
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HpWs3Ya8RK8&hl=nl_NL&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HpWs3Ya8RK8&hl=nl_NL&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

it was her last performance with H!P... The end was beautiful, people calling her name, standing on their seats/floor and she even puts her earthingys out to hear the fans better, btw did i mentioned that she was 37 years old? i think she looks absolutly cute for a woman of her age =D but don't watch the cloths... it's typicall H!P like =3
    btw the music in this one stopped xD so she had to sing without xD (i would never see a SNSD member doing this -.-')
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/G8ASvBPLpsY&hl=nl_NL&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/G8ASvBPLpsY&hl=nl_NL&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

btw people aren't seeing some other populair genre: Enka don't what it is look up wikipedia and here a example:
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jdrWpOwBGng&hl=nl_NL&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jdrWpOwBGng&hl=nl_NL&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

if i'm not mistaking he's one of the most famous enka-singers of Japan, the singing starts at around 1.00

No, SNSD(i hope) has no succeeding in Japan ^-^
    because i love them =D NEWS!!!!
    <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i3ojTzIe0yU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/i3ojTzIe0yU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1?rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
    This was the first PV i ever saw of them and i fell completly in love with them, they're so funny and so adorable, don't believe me? go find Summer time =D SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 922852
    by 0.30 you can see them all
    left to right
    Shigeaki Kato(aka Shige) Nishikido Ryo(Ryo-chan), Tegoshi Yuya(Tesshi), Masuda Takahisa(Massu), Yamashita Tomohisa(YamaPi!!!!), Koyama Keiichiro(Keii-chan/K-chan, my favorite SNSD to debut in Japan - Why they won't succeed - Page 2 926552 btw sometimes Yamapi looks like JaeJoong ^-^
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Sat 17 Jul 2010, 6:05 am

^Lol, the only one I like from JE is Ikuta Toma...if he's still considered part of JE. XD;; But yes, I do hope they don't get paired with anyone from JE. Because the gods are on a big hiatus doesn't mean they can ride on the success of the storm.
    Sneezewuddly
    Sneezewuddly
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 211
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-21

Post by Sneezewuddly Sat 17 Jul 2010, 6:47 am

@disturbed yeah ikuta Toma is a part of JE only he isn't debuted in a group ^-^ he's only a actor, and sometimes you see him in Shounen Club =D
    Hikari_Light
    Hikari_Light
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by Hikari_Light Mon 19 Jul 2010, 6:19 pm

They have some major competitions in Japan. I've been listening to japanese music, watching japanese shows, doramas, movies, and liking japanese celebrities since really really young, and if you must know, even though people assume Tohoshinki to be one of the top boy groups right now, it's not necessarily true. They've made amazing achievements and broke records, and other than JE and Exile, they can be consider tops, BUT they still haven't proven themselves best yet. With Arashi, Kat-tun, HSJ, Kinki Kids, NewS still ahead of them. DBSK is an amazing group, if i must say, and if they weren't able to beat JE after all those years ,i hope SM won't assume SNSD will be able to beat H!P or AKB. Morning Musume is a "Legend" in Japan, creating a hype in girl groups, and AKB48 has been extremely popular recently. And with Kara also going over, sorry to say this, but SNSD won't really succeed. Sure, maybe some male fans will like them for their looks and stuff, but they won't make it big. And i doubt they'll have concerts in Tokyo Dome like DBSK.
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Tue 20 Jul 2010, 5:22 am

They don't have the ability to fill up half of Tokyo Dome unless they get skills like JE, DBSK or X-Japan (the last one being the most impossible).
    Seashell
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by Seashell Tue 20 Jul 2010, 7:09 pm

I am thinking that the SM company will just cover over their failure in Japan with the same false statements and articles of "oh, the girls were a success.....blahblah" but then there will be no further activities in Japan ~~~ Because the reality is just the reality
    Daisuki
    Daisuki
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by Daisuki Fri 06 Aug 2010, 4:15 am

Big Bang doesn't play instruments but they still are on their way to success because they have charisma and excellent music.
    SNSD has nothing exceptionally worthy, except their legs I might say.
    There are talents like Hyo Yeon (dancing) and probably Tae Yeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Seo Hyun (vocals). But again, Davichi, Wondergirls (Ye Eun, Sunye) or even Miss A can beat all of them combined.
    To be honest, I don't even think Seo Hyun's piano skills are that amazing and besides, she's just one member who can actually do something...different.
    SNSD probably won't be able to pull off the bikini look since most of them sadly have erm...no boobs.
    Maybe they can dress up as Geishas or something.

Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Fri 06 Aug 2010, 1:46 pm

Daisuki wrote:Big Bang doesn't play instruments but they still are on their way to success because they have charisma and excellent music.
    SNSD has nothing exceptionally worthy, except their legs I might say.
    There are talents like Hyo Yeon (dancing) and probably Tae Yeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Seo Hyun (vocals). But again, Davichi, Wondergirls (Ye Eun, Sunye) or even Miss A can beat all of them combined.
    To be honest, I don't even think Seo Hyun's piano skills are that amazing and besides, she's just one member who can actually do something...different.
    SNSD probably won't be able to pull off the bikini look since most of them sadly have erm...no boobs.
    Maybe they can dress up as Geishas or something.

Sunny can sing?! Since when?! No, offense to Hyeoyeon (out of all of the SNSD members I hate her the least)but all she can do is pop, and last time I checked hip hop isn't all that popular in Japan, compared to other genres. And she barely if ever gets to show off her dances in their songs anyways.

To be honest, SNSD's vocals aren't that great, and I'm not saying this cause I'm an anti. Tiffany's voice is way too nasally and she gets out of breath easily after only a few seconds. Jessica's voice cracks way too often and Taeyeon, though she has some talent and potential, doesn't sing with much emotion. Have you seen the MR removed videos of Oh! and Run Devil Run performances? If you watch it, I think you'll understand what I'm saying.
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Fri 06 Aug 2010, 11:15 pm

^I mostly agree with you, except for the fact that Hyoyeon's poppin' ain't all that, either! There are some awesome hip hop dancers in S. Korea, but even in poppin' Hyoyeon is average or a little below, she's the best dancer in snsd, but that still doesn't make her a good dancer, cause most of the rest of the plastics can't dance at all!

As for their legs, I see nothing exceptional about them either, unless you mean exceptionally skinny and anorexic looking. They can't do bikinis because they are not just boobless, but have flat behinds and no curves, except for yuri's curves and yoona's bow legs.

As for their singing, the only person's voice I find tolerable is tiffany's and occasionally seohyun, the rest, yes, even the "great" taeyeon can't sing well, and sunny, yoona, hyoyeon, yuri, jessica and sooyoung can't sing at all. I smell a major failure in Japan for the plastics, especially since they won't have that S. Korean national loyalty and bias to ride on. I think they will sink like a stone, the Grace has almost disappeared in Japan and they are pretty and hella talented. The plastics don't stand a chance.

I am looking forward to their epic failure with great cheer!
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Wed 25 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

So Much better singers in Japan, Also...
    There's a thing call "Tokyo Dome" In Japan...
    get that amount of Fan then they're good.
    In the mean time fail then say, "Sayonara Nippon (Good-bye Japan)"
    You're right even THSK hasn't beat, JE yet...Do u espect them to beat H!P.
    Though I find some H!P bands annoying, but I still Like some of their songs.
    iHeartSNSD
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-08

Post by iHeartSNSD Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:33 am

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/snsd-tops-oricons-weekly-album-chart-and-becomes-top-selling-foreign-artist-for-their-first-album

Shoujo Jidai (SNSD) released their first Japanese album “GIRLS’ GENERATION” on June 1st and the girls have sold an astounding 232,000 copies in the first week; vaunting the girls to the top spot on Oricon’s Weekly Album chart.

This is an amazing feat because SNSD has also topped their senior BoA’s record. BoA released “LISTEN TO MY HEART” back on March 2002 and sold 231,000 copies, so she has held that record for 9 years and 3 months. SNSD now has the title of best first week sales on a debut album amongst all foreign artists!

Since their debut with “GENIE” last September, this is the first time for the group to top the Oricon Weekly Chart when including both singles and full album. SNSD also became the second foreign female group to have their first album at #1, the other first place group is Russian duo t.A.T.u’s “t.A.T.u” (released in March 2003); so it has been 8 years and 3 months since that was last achieved. Additionally, SNSD is the first ever Korean female group to have their debut album at number one.

SNSD started their first Japanese tour at the end of May stating, “We’re grateful to our fans that always support us in getting our Japanese debut album to #1 on Oricon. The chart is great, of course, but the fact that so many people are listening to our album is even better and makes us all so happy. We sincerely hope that this album gives the people of Japan even just a bit more courage and a light of hope”.

Furthermore, other Korean artists who have had a weekly number one this year include: Tohoshinki’s single (February), KARA’s single (April), Jang Keun Suk’s single (May), BIGBANG’s album (May) and FTISLAND’s album (May). Including this week, that makes 6 Korean artists who have topped the Oricon charts this year.

I'm sorry, what did you say again ??
    iHeartSNSD
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-08

Post by iHeartSNSD Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:35 am

SONE ALERT! Surprise

Last edited by LUPIN on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pffft)
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Wed 08 Jun 2011, 10:07 am

lol, STFU SONE.
    SNSD has NOT succeeded in Japan at all.
    When they can beat AKB48 in a head to head match, THEN I'll admit they've succeeded until then they're just a bunch of wanna-be's. That's why they resort to gimmicks like Yoona dancing on a pole and Sooyoung dancing in one of her back-up dancers laps.

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/2317627.html?mode=reply
    charmmyxmew
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by charmmyxmew Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:13 am

You came in here just because you wanted to 'prove' that SNSD succeeded in Japan? Wow, insecure much?

By the way, it just so happens, not every one likes these 9, and it's thanks to fans like you, they have so much anti. You must be proud.
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Wed 08 Jun 2011, 1:12 pm

To IHeartsnsd:

GTFO!!!

Love,
    Queenbqty
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Post by xLiyinfanx Wed 08 Jun 2011, 1:46 pm

@iHeartSNSD: Cute that you bothered to pay a visit, but I guess your preaching is as necessary and effective as a fridge on the North Pole.

Look here, I don't dislike and anti everything SNSD does. They have nice album sales in Japan thanks to marketing powers, not thanks to their talent. I blame a lot on the presentation of SNSD on marketing, but there are many things off on SNSD's characters and that shows also in Japan. I agree, when they won over a popular Japanese artist in a fair and square way (note the "fair and square", barely anything SNSD wins is fair and square, except for popularity polls), then I will admit they do well in Japan. That day, return and I'll admit it in front of you. No biggie. See you never then.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Thu 09 Jun 2011, 5:11 pm

iheartsnsd:your very stupid,you know that?why would you even waste your time trying to prove this to us,paid attention to their concert?Yea,if i was a guy,id be a fan too.Them flashing their ass cheeks and tits everywhere,and saying "oppa,oppa,oppa,i'll be down down down down."Look,your point is invalid because alot of people in Jp dont even like or even care about k-pop.Honestly,KARA got lucky,and so did SNSD.Because Jp only worships BoA and DBSK.But nice try though,but they still lip-synced some of their performances and had recylcled clothes or dance moves.But nice try dude,cookie for you.
    LOL@U
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-18

Post by LOL@U Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:49 pm

^freakn laughing at you no lifes =)
    and @antisnsd4*lyfe*, LOL you can't even spell life yet ask iHeartSNSD why she/he would waste her/his time on STAND..

okay, lets see...
    who the F**k would actually spend years hating on a damn group?
    if I were you, I wouldn't give a damn about them.
    Honestly, and you call yourselves civil yet bash SONES?
    If you fucktards didn't realize yet, SONES are HUMAN too.

and your excuse of saying ''well, why would YOU waste your time on us, then''
    oh WELL ROFL I spent the rest of my day with a lot of great things
    and its like 12PM in here, and this barely takes 10 minutes to write ;)

yet you retards spend your whole life on hating SNSD...
    for what exactly? ''old men & ONLY boys'' loving & fapping to them?
    GUESS WHAT BITCHES, IM A GIRL! and I know PLENTY other fangirls of soshi,:}

oh hmmm lets see

rude & disrespectful right? oh wait, who bashed & called my girls names?
    WHO? I know I didn't, yeah talking about civility LMAO.

okay, next, plastic surgery?
    HMM quite a lame reason to hate on SNSD actually, I mean I ain't blind I have 20/20 vision, and to me there are no big obvious changes, only chosing ugly pre-debut pics doesn't mean they did surgery, we're living in 21th century, there are actually a lot more options than doing cosmetic/plastic surgery. LOLLING AGAIN ;)

next,.... talentless
    hmmmm, I wonder how anyone could be a fan of sohee, uee, dara, goo hara, hyunah, etc then.. they all must be fuckn talentless as well right?

make up ur damn minds, I bet you guys didn't care about searching for live performance where they actually sound good, all you guys would watch would be performances where they were either sick or honestly just not as good as usual.
    but saying they're talentless. wow, really?
    If SNSD is talentless, I wonder what u r... probably nonexistent. LOL

each soshi member changes their position/formation at least 10 times for one choreo, I wanna see you remembering your position if u ever happen to be in a idol group :]
    half of them can play instruments, flute, piano, guitar.
    they all dance in synch, they have fun, bubbly personalites,
    so variety shows = never boring, um btw, I know some a scripted I ain't delusional, like you freaktards call us, eh?

yul wrote one song, yeah I know only one, but the song is quite good ;)
    wanna see you write one song, and see if its as good as mistake.
    they ALL can sing & dance. yes they can. the difference is just some sound amazingly good & the others are just good or have kinda weak voices.
    but hey I don't judge people for talentless, if I like them I like them. whats the problem, why do you even care?

ok, everything above was off-topic,
    coming to the real thing

SNSD - over 350k albums sold, not even a freakn month
    still under top 5/10 on charts, still no.1 on a few as well..

you call that failing?
    just to reminds you again,
    first week 100+k albums sold...
    they are 2nd foreign artists to hit that record (or sth like that ^.^)
    & another thing, they are loved by AKB48 ;}

they are most likely going through a dbsk-like schedule so, bashing them & calling them names is just cold & heartless if you ask me.

If you 'hate' them so much (not even f**ken knowing them personally, ROFL)
    why do you even care?

Now, I really wanna know Razz
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:52 pm

Please fellow STANDers, do not feel the need to defend yourself or STAND in anyway due to this nimrod coming in here and blowing hot gasses out of their butthole.
    I've already banned them.
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Post by xLiyinfanx Sat 18 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

Thanks a lot.
    I was already sitting here like "What does that person want from us actually?"
    But well, seems like frustrated Sones thought that this is the right place to rant about how horrible SNSD antis are. I mean, this forum is perfect for it and we are completely understanding that raging feeling how someone can go as far as to HATE "my girls".

Dude, I like a few members but I don't over-exaggerate their talents.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Sat 18 Jun 2011, 6:51 pm

Dude, I like a few members but I don't over-exaggerate their talents.
    I managed to be okay with three members of SNSD, but I definitely can not tell a lie.
    Sometimes the things these girls do some of the stupidest things (even the three I managed to be okay with).
    You can like someone and not be deluded.
    I'm always honest with myself about the shortcomings of my biases.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Sat 18 Jun 2011, 7:03 pm

wow,that SONE was freakin dumb cause i spelled it like that on purpose...but its ok,A**holes like that dont deserve an explanations about my name.Anyway,i agree with what you guys are saying,i can stand 1 member of SNSD,but i also do the same thing with my bias in different groups,if they do something wrong,i say what i feel about the whole thing,not be blinded by their looks and what group they're in like SONES.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Sat 18 Jun 2011, 7:07 pm

This SONE is in no position to judge someone's spelling as evident by that big wall of BS they posted.
    It was so atrocious I could barely read it.
    If you want to critique someone else for their spelling or grammar please be sure you're on point yourself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:02 pm