The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
soshi?
ciicii96
Mexicooh
amano_makoto
WTFd
Aleera
walkywalky
black_ocean
OnlySu
DongBangAngel
red_butterfly
taiyou_no_namida
timeless996
POWitszROSIE
IhatejesSICKa
stand
Fire Gem Phoenix
AngelWings
Labakittie
weerajung
Chionga
glamfab
BecauseI'mStupid
SheepyXD
sh*ttydae
EW its SNSD Dx
izzybellboo
loraine
kxluv
ai_sumairu
SuJuNiNi
sassy80
sweet.station
SuJu-Lurve
stand<3
pinkrebel18
Drology
blackbunny
lirujoong
yoomi
Evilicewolf
super_jessy
jumboshrimp
terra_forensis
shitdaesucks
Telruunya
Sachie
jaejae19
queenbee
YooSulover
xdinoxrawr
alwaiis_u
JC_chococat
hiyostand
SUJUDB
mybff94
Bento_box
61 posters

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Post by taiyou_no_namida Tue 04 Aug 2009, 9:05 pm

LOOOL. Shanghai again? they really want a repeat of last year huh?
    LMAO
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Post by Labakittie Wed 05 Aug 2009, 3:18 pm

Wait, tickets were sold and it was my understanding that the concert would be in Seoul, not Shanghai. :/

Besides given the situation with DBSK, I'm not exactly sure how well the concert will be pulled off. A lot of last minute changes would have to be made.
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Fri 07 Aug 2009, 5:04 am

^ yup SM cancelled it

[News] TVXQ Lawsuit Leads to SMTOWN LIVE ‘09 Postpone‏

Due to lawsuit from TVXQ, SM Entertainment (SM)’s SMTOWN LIVE’09 Concert was postponed.

On August 7th, SM representative said, “SMTOWN LIVE’09 which will be held August 16 at the Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium will be temporarily postponed,” he said.

With three members of TVXQ are involved in injunction application against SM, it’s impossible to hold a normal concert–as judged by SM–therefore the concert is temporarily postponed.
    SMTOWN LIVE’09 main point is a major concert that features harmonization of various stage from all SM families, and the current situation is not applicable to do so. Thus for the sake of quality performance, the decision was made.
    “As soon as we open the advance sales for SMTOWN LIVE’09 tickets, there were many good responses from public. We’re really sorry to have to tell all audiences this unfortunate news.” SM said.
    For SMTOWN LIVE ‘09 advance sales ticket refund, please contact the G-Market (http://ticket.gmarket.co.kr/ phone number 1566-5702)

source: Newsen
    trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Fri 07 Aug 2009, 8:50 am

Cancelled. LOL.
    It's because if DBSK don't go,
    half the stadium would be empty-
    and that's just a huge embarrassment
    for SM.
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Fri 07 Aug 2009, 12:16 pm

Yeah hopefully there will be an update. I admit, I'm not shocked by this turn of events. Since odds are there would be no DBSK thanks to the injuction. Cassies would not show up, and the stadium would at least be a third empty.

Not to mention the fact that half the show's songs couldn't be sung because of absent parties.

There was no way this would be business as usual.

I'm now waiting to see what happens with the Dream Concert.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Fri 07 Aug 2009, 12:55 pm

the concert is postponed I'm not really surprised with this piece of announcement from SM. DBSK is they're biggest act & the boys not being there will make the half of the stadium emptier compared to last year & the 2007 ones.. but, its really up to them if they wanted to push through with the concert like they used to do without BoA, Kangta, & CSJH's participation. but now they can't do & pull it through without DBSK that means SM is scared that no ones going to appear in that event doesn't he have faith with his other artists like Super Junior (they rock the house too) the same goes to ShiNEE & Zhang Li Yin & shiitdae is certainly out of the picture.. other SM fanclubs can't blame JaeChunSu for the cancellation of the concert they were just fighting for their rights that would also benefits the other talents inside SM & maybe the rest of KPOP entertainers. just blame SM for this mess & leave DBSK alone...
    Mexicooh
    Mexicooh
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by Mexicooh Fri 07 Aug 2009, 1:47 pm

LSM knows there isn't enough Sones to fill up the stadium ha
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Fri 07 Aug 2009, 11:00 pm

Oh man if DBSK failed to show I wonder how they'll hide the fiasco.
    I'm thinking empty stadium instead of black ocean lol.
    I seriously think DBSK should like enter another company, a better one. Or even start their own. Maybe they should be like Shinhwa and join Good entertainment.
    SM has been known for being a total slave driver to their artists. I'm thinking except snsd though since everything they do seems to be paid for.
    ciicii96
    ciicii96
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 139
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post by ciicii96 Sun 09 Aug 2009, 5:02 am

oh now its temporarily postponed they might aswell cancel it !
    lol!
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Sun 09 Aug 2009, 9:19 am

After the ‘SM TOWN LIVE ‘09′ was postponed indefinitely by SM Entertainment who said the reason was the lawsuit between the agency and TVXQ’s three members, Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun and YoungWoong Jaejoong, the fans’ criticisim has been flooding in.

SM released an official statement on the 7th of Augus stating that, “The ‘SM TOWN LIVE ‘09′ that was scheduled to be held on August 16th at the Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium has been postponed indefinitely.”

SM also stated that all ticket holders would be receiving a full refund but the fans’ rage did not subside easily. On TVXQ’s Hompage, posts of disappointment came from not only TVXQ fans, but from fans of other singers who were to be performing in the SM TOWN concert.

TVXQ fans stated, “We put a lot of effort and money into making events, and now they’ve become obsolete,” “How are they going to compensate for our efforts to secure tickets?” “We even rented a car to go, how are going to compensate for that?” “We’ve waited one year, and this is what we get?” They showed such strong reactions and protested to SM Entertainment. Some fans said that SM was trying to place the blame on TVXQ by saying that the concert was postponed because of the group and harshly criticized SM for what they did.

The fans of fellow SM Entertainment singers such as SHINee and Super Junior also showed their discontent and sided with and supported the fans of TVXQ.

Some fans said they would visit SM to give their complaints while other said they would boycott SM goods. There has also been a suggestion for all the fans to gather and rally against SM on the 16th at the Jamsil Olympic Stadium at the time the concert was supposed to happen.

SM said, “SM TOWN LIVE ‘09 was a concert that was extremely popular with tickets being sold out as soon as they were put on sale, so we are very sorry to be giving out this unfortunate news,” and “We promise to bring a better SM TOWN LIVE concert in the future to those fans and families who wish to come to these concerts.”

Source: [newsen+ Daum]
    Translation credits: jeeelim5@iscreamshinki.net
    Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Look which fanbase isn't helping? =P

Last edited by super_jessy on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Sun 09 Aug 2009, 4:20 pm

^Hahaha! My thoughts exactly when I read it! Thanks for posting that!! *snickers*
    Customer is king alright! Razz
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Post by Fire Gem Phoenix Mon 10 Aug 2009, 8:53 am

Surprise Oh well, it's time Mr. Lee So Stink learn something more valuable 'bout PR than just ignore (or mistreat) his own customers...
    BecauseI'mStupid
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by BecauseI'mStupid Tue 11 Aug 2009, 3:29 am

SM sucks!! SOO MAN SUCKS!!! xDDDD
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Mon 17 Aug 2009, 7:50 am

lol. again ♥
    a mole for snsd
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 30 Aug 2009, 1:40 am

UGH!!
    no boaaa! and no CSJH?!?!
    ughhh this thing is going a bit off the board
    why couldn't it just be no snsd instead of no boA and CSJH
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Niritaya Sun 13 Sep 2009, 12:08 pm

yeah...Sm Town concert without SNSD would be the best thing could happen! I remember 08 concert with them...sooo horrible!! these outfits...they were sooo slutty!! really!
    sooo why~~~ couldn´t be the next concert without them? i think every other fan would be glad then. and for the soshis...i would burst out laughing when they start to cry because they these half naked girls won´t be there....ohhh that would be sooo great!!...muhahaha Razz rendeer Rolling Eyes
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Sun 13 Sep 2009, 12:55 pm

Niritaya you're so mean!
    I love the idea! Not having them singing is something I wishing for but I know one day that will happen!
    I just know it!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Niritaya Sun 13 Sep 2009, 1:20 pm

it will it will...someday...the day we all are looking for when SNSD will be disappear and never come back will come! some day...it will...i´m sure! Surprise Au huh!
    stan-chiq
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by stan-chiq Sun 27 Sep 2009, 7:50 am

SoShis are like talentless ugly dolls.. And now they are there while BoA and CSJH are left behind?!
    LSM must be out of his mind.. CSJH and Boa are much much much better than them.. jeez..
    I feel sorry for SJ.. for having a girl version that looks and act like that.. =="

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:30 am