The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
disturbed
pinkrebel18
Telruunya
cinjin
Lightning_Kei
IhateSOSHI
Chains Of Fantasia
lirujoong
jaghjartadaj
Proud Diadem
EnigmaQ
akiko0226
KC
ai_sumairu
antisnsd4lyfe
na_chan
Gemeinai
nuryani
PROUD2bSTAND
Sneezewuddly
Mecana
pure<3STAND
antigolfasgeneration
daesungvip
chocopielove
dBsK_luv
nksh
stand<3
queenbqty
ihateinsanes
viscount
KaiserinFrederick
jackman_fan
Ohno27
F-SNSD
sayuri
kxluv
Jung Lee
xLiyinfanx
JaeJin
queenbee
45 posters

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Empty DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

Post by queenbee Sun 02 May 2010, 7:13 am

Just how bad is the current fan war regarding the Dream Concert seating?

As with the previous news STAND has posted, Dream Concert 2010 started off with an uproar when SNSD fans decided to make a “project” of acquiring seats which have already been designated to another artist. The previous article you can read HERE

A lot of reactions from internationals have come out regarding the actions of Sones, mostly against SNSD and its fan base. Sones tried to do damage control by giving out statements such as this one:

Spoiler:

This is all taken from the mouth of an international Sone who “claims” to have connections in the k-pop world.

According to the quote above, NO ONE is against Korean Sones but EVERYONE is bashing Korean E.L.F. about this incident. How reliable is this information? How reliable is this international Sone?

We here at STAND gather facts and evidences; present it with real sources; and then after everything has been collected, that is the only time we give our views regarding the matter at hand… and not just base everything on hearsay Razz

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Dc2010seating
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Ta1t8w
    This is the official seating chart as released by Dream Concert organizers days prior to ticket sales. As with the past couple of years, Dream Concert seats were divided into sections of fandoms, not because they should only cheer for their own idols, but for each fandom to show a united front in cheering for their respective idols and other artists as well.
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Elfdc2008

But for SNSD fans, this is not the case...

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Insanes

Summary:
    Originally, 2 blocks were given to Sones (section A and B). Because of that, SNSD’s fanclub clamored for more seating which prompted organizers to give them section C which had originally been a free seating section. However, the notice arrived late and only a handful of Sones got hold of the information. By the time most of them found out, all three sections have already been sold out but Sections G-P were still open. SM Entertainment was also the one who handed out the notices.

Even after concert organizers gave Sones an additional seating section, blocks L,M,N,P (which were designated for Super Junior fans) were also coveted by Sones and the ensuing chaos rattled both Korean and international ELF.

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Insone3

Go Sone!
    Dream Concert, May 22, 7PM
    March forward!

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Insone2

Ticket Project
    1. For those who are hesitating to attend the Dream Concert
    Right now is Girls Generation, N.O.W.
    ABC section is our main seats, do not cancel!

2. For those who have bought tickets for sections ABC and LMNP
    Do not refund! Gee

The turnout in 2009 will be more than 2010 and again in 2011
    … Do not hesitate. Do it at once.

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Insone1

Our girls!
    We’ll protect you!
    You are worth it!

Proud of SNSD, proud to be Sone

And we thought it was just THIS banner that went around…

More curious is the post in SNSD’s SM Entertainment website hours before ticket sales started. An SNSD management representative mentioned that this year’s concert’s seating arrangement is just an “example and is not required for fan clubs to be divided into sections”.
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? 111ev

So what makes this year’s Dream Concert different?

What makes Sones so special that they get an additional section C and have section L-P open to them as well?

Why go through all the trouble of creating a ticketing project and scatter banners all throughout the net even after SM Entertainment and Dream Concert organizers have supposedly already added an extra box (Box C) for them?

And why would SME suddenly appease Sones by defending their actions in coveting section L,M,N,P while leaving ELF out in the dust?

For the past 2 years, ELF have been given seats in the 3rd floor to compensate for the sheer magnitude of fans coming in to support Super Junior.
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Dc2009

In the heat of the seating discussion, Super Junior leader, Leeteuk, posted this message in his minihompy a day after the DC tickets were sold:

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Eeteukminihompy

2010.04.23 Friday 23:27

..A mosquito sat on a tiger\'s back and sucked his blood..

..The mosquito felt good because he had conquered the tiger..

..But the tiger didn\'t even care..

..Isn\'t this the difference between a master and an amateur?..

..Don\'t react to the little things..

Source: Jungsoo\'s cyworld
    Translation

Perhaps feeling guilty of the situation, Sones thought it was an attack by Suju’s leader regarding the issue and was pointed at them. They reacted by attacking his homepage and even tried to hack into it. An image of Leeteuk killing a mosquito named ELF also went around Daum and Naver as Sone’s retaliation to his post.

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Insanes4
    The message basically puts Eeteuk as an “ELF Killer” and how his “mosquito” remarks will cause Suju’s and ELF’s downfall.

Leeteuk’s response was closing down his homepage and posting this on the sidebar:

..We live in a world where someone can easily become an idiot..^^
    ..I might denounce the ones who are spreading false informations..
    Please, do control yourself..If it was in relation I wouldn\'t have done all this....
    It\'s always possible to interpret by ourself an event but it shouldn\'t become a witch-hunt..
    All this will only bring up a family fight..
    I wish everyone to become a bit wiser..

Credits to Jungsoo\'s cyworld
    Translation

Sones have been on the defense regarding this situation saying it was SM Entertainment who have put them on a shortlist (by giving them only 2+1 blocks) and that it was also SM Entertainment who gave them the go signal to book seats in the LMNP sections.

So what is ELF’s reaction to the entire situation?

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Elpu

Summary:
    Basically, ELF does not think highly of Sones right now because of what happened, with such a young fandom, taking action like this without thinking.

They mention that for the last 3 years, ELF has been consistent with an attendance of 7000-8000 members and as such has always been assigned seats on the 3rd floor section.
    However, SM suddenly gives ELF less seats in the 3rd floor seating with any dialogue or consultation.

They also mention the claim of Sones regarding the last minute change to be not credible. Sones insist the reason why they took seats in the G-P section is because of the last minute notice by SM Entertainment regarding adding block C seating. It contradicts the statement of setting section LMNP as free seating.

Why would there be a need for SM Entertainment to add the C block to Sones when LMNP section is “supposedly” open seat area in the first place?

Could it be because SM Entertainment\'s big money makers (Suju and DBSK) are now experiencing fan withdrawals? With DBSK\'s disbandment and Hankyung leaving Suju, fans of both groups have begun questioning SM Entertainment. And given the choice, would SM Entertainment pick ELF over Sone?

Cassies and ELF have never lost faith in their idols. Its a different story when speaking of SM Entertainment, as most of us have already lost faith in their management a long time ago.

Given the recent fiasco, ELF has never wavered in their support of Suju. Their response to Sone\'s taking their seats?

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Elf1j

[ELF]: For every action, there are consequences

This all started when Sones claimed that SNSD is now the BIGGEST group in South Korea with a fanbase GREATER than that of Super Junior. How delusional can a fandom be? For a fanbase who only recently acquired their fandom name and had just recently celebrated their \'1000 days\', to go against the fanbase of their idol\'s sunbae, isn\'t that telling something?

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Ahahahahat

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Chat1q

Deadline for ticketing has already passed and tickets are sold out...
    I heard that 90% of ELF are girls ..... our fandom are mostly boys and more superior than you..... the time has come for you fan girls.... ke ke ke ke

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Yoonapost

Sone (YoonaJessica <3) : Are you ready for Sones to run out on the field? Ke ke thousands of Sones
    Yoona: I hope there won’t be any fights between families <3
    This is probably the first time that an SNSD member has taken note of how violent their fans actually are. Now if only they would actually take note and listen.

International fandoms are now worrying as to how Dream Concert 2010 will take place especially with this ongoing fanwar.

According to the claim of Sones, Korean Sones don\'t really care where they sit, since they will be cheering for everyone anyway. If that is the case, why claim LMNP section of ELF? Why not sit at the free seating section provided near the field section?

It is also claimed that Korean Sones are fixing the situation. Why fix something if nothing was done wrong in the first place?

SM Entertainment has been put to blame as Sones say it was the management who caused this confusion. How confusing is the seat plan posted at the Dream Concert website posted prior to the selling of tickets? If it wasn\'t color coded as blue, it was labeled as 슈주.

Section/Block C was already added to compensate for Sone\'s request. When that was given, why reserve at a different section? Banners and notices took planning, designing, and effort. Sones actions were obviously calculated and planned.

Discussions are still ongoing in different Korean fansites. So it is still an active issue.

However...

Tickets have already been sold and seats have already been reserved. Right now, all we can do is hope that everyone will stay sane, be safe and cheer for those artists who actually deserve to be cheered at.

SOURCES:
    Daum
    Naver
    Daum
    Tistory

----------------------
    A/N: TBH, I\'m not that confident with the translations. For any inconsistencies, feel free to PM me :D

Last edited by queenbee on Sun 02 May 2010, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 274
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-27

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Empty Re: DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

Post by JaeJin Sun 02 May 2010, 7:28 am

Wow, this is just to much, I need to progress this for a while.
    The SONE statement that people blame ELF, thats a big ass EL OH EL
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Empty Re: DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

Post by xLiyinfanx Sun 02 May 2010, 7:47 am

Wow. Well, I'm glad to see Yoona said she doesn't want a family fight, that's a step, I hope Sones see her comment!
    Both parties react very strong and I think Sones started this and they didn't expect ELF to answer? How delusional and typical Sone. ELF are very protective of SJ too. And there are a lot of ELF, more than Sones it appears to me. If Sones asked for another section (C), alright, fine with me. But claiming those four other section is rude towards ELF, SJ and also very immature and unreasonable.
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-25

Post by Jung Lee Sun 02 May 2010, 8:20 am

The International SONE that wrote the "explanation" also said that in the beginning K-SONEs planned to acquire 4 sections LMNP. It will be understandable if SONEs only "planned"/requested to have 4 sections. But it's just ridiculous how SONEs also picked 4 specific sections LMNP to be theirs. Never before in DC, a FC can pick their own sections, and in DC each year FCs will have different amount & positon of sections. Therefore, to avoid confusion for fans who'll buy tickets, FCs will never announce which sections they'll be sitting in before the official announcement comes out.
    Moreover, the way SONEs acted when they (think that they) didn't get enough seat is just extremely immature. Instead of seating in the free sections, they tried to STEAL E.L.Fs' sections. And they claimed that they're oh-so-generous?
    I rest my case.
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Sun 02 May 2010, 8:29 am

-seating together isn't important? yeah right, we all know it is important for FCs to sit together to show unity.
    -SM caused the confusion? THEY GAVE YOU 2 BLOCKS, YOU COMPLAINED, THEY NOW GAVE YOU 3. PERIOD. which part confuses you delusionals?
    -disrespect your sunbaes eh? this just proves that SNSD=S♥NES
    -you sones think what happened during DC08 won't happen again? L-O-L with your stupidity it isn't impossible for history to repeat itself...

and what got me was this part:
    I heard that 90% of ELF are girls ..... our fandom are mostly boys and more superior than you..... the time has come for you fan girls.... ke ke ke ke

wow....
    just wow....
    during DC08 when reports about fangirls raped by sone fanboys circulated there honestly was a part of me that thought "maybe they won't go that far"...but after reading this there's no doubt in my mind that they would really do this kind of bull crap...maybe during the concert they won't do anything violent but who knows what they would do after the concert when fangirls are on their way home...i really hope nothing like this would happen...i really do...but if we hear something about this happening we know who will be lying...i wanted to say i won't care about what will happen but this could really turn out into something so serious and i'm really nervous for the fangirls who are going...

and that manipulated lee teuk pic....LMAO sones....butthurt much?DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Hvatu8

-edit-
    and that let's go! sone pic is so FUNNY....a bunch of ajusshis carrying pink sticks...L - M - A - O
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-25

Post by Jung Lee Sun 02 May 2010, 8:38 am

and that let's go! sone pic is so FUNNY....a bunch of ajusshis carrying pink sticks...L - M - A - O
    You have to watch their concert fancam =)) many ajusshis waved PINK glow sticks to support their dear girls =))
    I can't imagine someone at the age of my father could do something like that alone!
    sayuri
    sayuri
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by sayuri Sun 02 May 2010, 10:17 am

just tape 'crime scene' around sones section, n call some reinforcements but i sincerely hope that no one will ever get beat up etc etc again, if they want to make peace with us they'll have to behave n not to act stupidly(some of them)
    F-SNSD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 103
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by F-SNSD Sun 02 May 2010, 10:22 am

Mad
    when i see this kind of article,I feel like crying, i have nothing to say because i feel sad that being an ELF, i cant do anything but just sit there and look at my family(ELFs) suffer.
    I feel very guilty...
    Sones, STOP.
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
    Ohno27
    Ohno27
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by Ohno27 Sun 02 May 2010, 12:02 pm

Silent protests are one thing but i just hope no one gets hurt.
    jackman_fan
    jackman_fan
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by jackman_fan Sun 02 May 2010, 12:47 pm

I'm getting all riled up again... Shocked LET'S GO ELF!
    KaiserinFrederick
    KaiserinFrederick
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 93
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-21

Post by KaiserinFrederick Sun 02 May 2010, 1:08 pm

As ELF, we should not stand for this! Mad

(P.S The old men in pink were rather creepy...

Shocked )
    viscount
    viscount
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 292
    Warning :

Post by viscount Sun 02 May 2010, 1:09 pm

GO E.L.F.s! its your seats that has been stolen! those SONEs are really pissing me off too!

I don't think they can do any "damage control" now. They started it. Now they face the consequence. I LOL'd at that iSONEs' comment.(i saw that too) How dare that fan says "SNSD is too powerful" XD you're joking me! XD

I hope for a Black Ocean 2010 so that SONEs and SNSD would learn.

The pic is funny--- a bunch of ahjussis holding pink glowsticks! LOL!
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Sun 02 May 2010, 2:46 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img695/8219/insone3.jpg
    ^ ROFL! Razz Razz Razz this is just hilarious! Sones march forward? yeah sure. as long as those ahjusshis have taken their blood pressure medication. we don't want anyone to keel over during the Dream Concert because their old weak hearts couldn't take the sights of SNSD. Razz seriously speaking don't these men have jobs or families? wait don't answer that. it's obvious. Razz

a poster with ahjusshis holding pink glowsticks & walking as if they are going to take part in a gangland fight really gives me a good idea of what to expect from these insolent fools at Dream Concert 2010.

whatever. If Sones don't want trouble then I suggest they stop looking for it & shut their pieholes.

PS: I don't believe anything a Sone says. Insanes & Delusionals.. ring a bell? Cool

I also think it's too late to do any damage control. yoona should have opened her mouth much earlier when Sones were going apeshit over this whole issue. anyway you think your fans will listen to you? don't count on it.

Blaok Ocean 2010 is just inches away from happening. Cool
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Sun 02 May 2010, 6:24 pm

This is all sm ent's fault, why are they so quick to appease sones, I don't believe it was for the younger sones, anyway, it was probably ahjusshis who got sm involved.
    I don't want anyone to be hurt, but since the sones are riled up and feeling wronged anyway, they can't take it out on sm ent, so it will probably be the poor Elf's who will suffer.

If anything bad does happen, the Elf's and anyone else hurt should SUE SM ENT AND SNSD because it is all their fault if this gets out of control, and snsd should be banned from any future Dream Concerts. This whole situation is just scary and sickening and its all because of snsd and their crazy fanclub and idiotic sm ent.

sones are mostly guys, what a shock! I wonder why that is? OMG, I can't stand those plastic b*tches.

Some of those ahjusshis in that pic look like prison inmates, I'm sure snsd IS the most popular group among prison inmates.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Sun 02 May 2010, 8:24 pm

WOW.. those insanes are playing with fire!
    Just because snsd won a couple of awards in 2009 they think they're at the top of the world? I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way! DBSK and SUJU work their ass off to STAND where they're right now! NO WAY those b!tches can reach their level, not in a million years!!!

SNSD and SONEs are just way too powerful right now with biggest public support.
    Hahahaha.. you mean from those men/boys? What evidence do you have to support this?

Sone is just a new fanclub and this is how they think? Arrogant, looking down on others, and insult other fanclubs! Mad
    nksh
    nksh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 188
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by nksh Sun 02 May 2010, 11:20 pm

When I read all this... It make me want to cry... I really dont want my family (ELF) getting hurt and suffer by those stupid sone..
    Why their just didn't learn!!
    *Sigh* I can't do anything to protect suju and my family... I feel damn guilty!
    ELF FIGHTING!
    dBsK_luv
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1424
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by dBsK_luv Sun 02 May 2010, 11:47 pm

It would have been nice if all KSONEs could sit together but as you can see it is SM’s fault that we are scattered. If SM can arrange to have SONEs get together in 4 lumped sections that would be a good solution.
    Some of you making comments about SONEs “complaining”, “being extreme”, where do you see that here? If you’re SONE you should be ashamed of yourselves misjudging K-SONEs like that.
    And some people thinking there could be a silent treatment and SNSD being victim again that is just ROFL. SNSD and SONEs are just way too powerful right now with biggest public support. Any club attempting act like that would get public lynching in Korea. And you have no idea what is going on in Korea right now about this incident… No one’s really against SONEs in Korea since they understand the real situation. But certain other fanclub is getting lot of bashing over this incident… I wrote something to explain it all but decided not to post it… That problem with that fanclub is that they are failing to realize this is a concert for everyone.
    It doesn’t matter who sits where. Now that seats are sold out everyone just cheer for all artists together wherever they are, like KSONEs are planning.
    Fortunately there are many mature ones from other fanclubs and SONEs slowly working together to resolve this conflict so ultimately I believe everything will be ok before the concert”
    Can this Sones get anymore delusional? I truly thought that Ksones were worse then International Sones, but this delusional and proven me wrong. This person is a disgrace to all International Fans of any fandom.

~

Even after concert organizers gave Sones an additional seating section, blocks L,M,N,P (which were designated for Super Junior fans) were also coveted by Sones and the ensuing chaos rattled both Korean and international ELF.
    Do they honestly think they can fill up as much space as ELFs? They are lucky to get their previous section the past years with all the Cassies and ELFs. This is such a desperate move.

~

In the heat of the seating discussion, Super Junior leader, Leeteuk, posted this message in his minihompy a day after the DC tickets were sold:

2010.04.23 Friday 23:27

..A mosquito sat on a tiger's back and sucked his blood..

..The mosquito felt good because he had conquered the tiger..

..But the tiger didn't even care..

..Isn't this the difference between a master and an amateur?..

..Don't react to the little things..

Source: Jungsoo's cyworld

Perhaps feeling guilty of the situation, Sones thought it was an attack by Suju’s leader regarding the issue and was pointed at them. They reacted by attacking his homepage and even tried to hack into it. An image of Leeteuk killing a mosquito named ELF also went around Daum and Naver as Sone’s retaliation to his post.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img696/4493/insanes4.jpg[/img]
    The message basically puts Eeteuk as an “ELF Killer” and how his “mosquito” remarks will cause Suju’s and ELF’s downfall.

Leeteuk’s response was closing down his homepage and posting this on the sidebar:

..We live in a world where someone can easily become an idiot..^^
    ..I might denounce the ones who are spreading false informations..
    Please, do control yourself..If it was in relation I wouldn't have done all this....
    It's always possible to interpret by ourself an event but it shouldn't become a witch-hunt..
    All this will only bring up a family fight..
    I wish everyone to become a bit wiser..

Credits to Jungsoo's cyworld

WOW, Sones are so smart!Simply accusing someone with no evidence. Bravo to them, they have successfully shown to Super Junior and ELFs how much of a disgrace they are to Kpop. Sones should feel honoured for SNSD to be considered apart of Super Juniors family. I will not deny, SJ and SNSD do seem like friends, but all this stupidity from Sones without their 'masters' to claim them are just breaking the 'friendship' apart. If anything, their damaging SNSD reputation, thich is simply better for us and one more step to their disbandment. Well done Sones, made our job much easier.

~

Could it be because SM Entertainment's big money makers (Suju and DBSK) are now experiencing fan withdrawals? With DBSK's disbandment and Hankyung leaving Suju, fans of both groups have begun questioning SM Entertainment. And given the choice, would SM Entertainment pick ELF over Sone?

Cassies and ELF have never lost faith in their idols. Its a different story when speaking of SM Entertainment, as most of us have already lost faith in their management a long time ago.

Given the recent fiasco, ELF has never wavered in their support of Suju. Their response to Sone's taking their seats?

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img52/9338/elf1j.jpg[/img]

How true is this ELF, for every action their is a consequence. After SNSD began to show their slutty side, it seems all one-sided when it comes to SM. Given to choice, would SM really pick ELF over Sones? It's always been even between Cassies and ELFs, but with Cassies and DBSK situation...it's all chaos. With DBSK gone for the moment, are SNSD chosen as one of the main groups in SM? With DBSK's issue, it only seems to be benefiting SNSD. Is it a conspiracy? It;s true when you say, Cassies and ELFs have Always Kept The Faith, but that faith has forever been gone from SM.

~

This all started when Sones claimed that SNSD is now the BIGGEST group in South Korea with a fanbase GREATER than that of Super Junior. How delusional can a fandom be? For a fanbase who only recently acquired their fandom name and had just recently celebrated their '1000 days', to go against the fanbase of their idol's sunbae, isn't that telling something?

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img121/3980/ahahahahat.jpg[/img]
    Does this person think they are the biggest group? Triple S, ELFs and Cassies have always been the biggest groups at DC. Now with acouple of Hit songs, they think they are the most popular group? Does the most 'popular' group have the largest Anti Base all over the group (not just STAND)? Is this just because of the 1000 days after debuting? That means nothing if your haven't done anything in those 1000 days. Some groups accomplish much more, while SNSD are spoilt brats that get whatever they want from SM.

~

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img100/5572/yoonapost.jpg[/img]

Sone (YoonaJessica <3) : Are you ready for Sones to run out on the field? Ke ke thousands of Sones
    Yoona: I hope there won’t be any fights between families <3
    I give props to Yoona, to at least speak out for once. But why won't they continue to do so? Wouldn't they gain much more respect that way? What makes them step back and let Sones to their dirty work?

~

I don't no what to say besides the fact that 'Sones are mere children who will continue to act spoilt and stupid until they get what they want.
    This makes me wonder if the two fandom leaders have talked to each other about this matter.
    Im hoping for another Black Ocean, but i guess we can only see what happens on the actual day.
    queenbee, another fantastic article *thumbsup*
    im sorry about my rant, guess my inner ELF is coming out =O
    Guess should put ELF as one of my top fandoms along with Cassies and Shawols

Last edited by queenbee on Mon 03 May 2010, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quoting pictures is not allowed)
    chocopielove
    chocopielove
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 677
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by chocopielove Mon 03 May 2010, 2:59 am

You know what? Why don't we have it like this?
    Super Junior can just quit going to Dream Concert 2010 and leave all the ABCDEFG seats to sones?

Pfft. Get a life sones! It's one concert. Will having less seats than Super Junior's fanclub kill you?
    There are many more other concerts out there! Go buy your tickets there and leave SME alone!
    And take it from me, I NEVER EVER defend SME!

f(x) only has one section while compared to sones who have three. Are any aff(x)tionates complaing? Are any aff(x)tionates killing Super Junior or SHINee for seating area?

Why don't they think before turning Dream Concert 2010 into another disaster? Do they WANT Dream Concert 2008 to happen again? Well, at this rate it's gonna be hell of a tonne worse than just a fanclub boycott.
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Mon 03 May 2010, 6:44 am

Just becuase ELF's made that statement ^, Sones are definitely gonna attack then when something bad happens -___-"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yoona actually took notice of how violent Sones are? HAHAHAHAHA, that's a shocker. I seriously LOL'ed when I read that. You should've said something during the Dream Concert in 2008, Yoona. What? Are you dreading another Black Ocean?

"The time has come for you fangirls kekeke" ??
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Yeah seriously, that just SHOWS SNSD is fail, because REAL girl groups have an equal amount of fanboys & fangirls, NOT JUST ahjusshis, like that SNSD have. Basically that fanboy is saying "If you're not a guy, you can't support SNSD." AHAHAHAHA. Nice way to promote your idols.

And wow. Hack in Leeteuk's account? How insecure can you get??
    From what he posted, what I made of it was, the mosquito are the Sones, and the lion is ELF. Even though Sones are trying to suck out ELF's power, ELF will always be too strong, and mature to even CARE about what Sones have to do. I think his message is basically saying, ELF shouldn't make such a big deal over ammatures who think they rule KPop because Wonder Girls aren't there to kick SNSD's a$s.

I feel so bad for Leeteuk.

God, this thing is getting so overrated. If the tickets are sold out already, then stop making this mess such a big deal! -0-"
    antigolfasgeneration
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by antigolfasgeneration Mon 03 May 2010, 6:50 pm

Thank you queenbee for the research/article/evidence.

Now I am more worried than before...
    This is serious. (and it seems like it gets more serious each time)

Why are inSONEs getting such a V.I.P. treatment???
    They are the most SICK, rude, VIOLENT, insane, demented fan club!!!!

I guess they are also THE MOST RICH fan club, righ? For being treated like this.

I don't understand why they are getting this 'special treatment', ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE CAUSING ALL THIS TROUBLE AND FAN WAR.
    (they already gave you one more section, so shut up, insanes! And there are plenty of room in other free-sections!)

(It must be the reason queenbee said, SHITd is these days the main money producer, with all the problems with DBSK and SuJu... Sad
    That's really a shame.
    So that's why InSONEs are treated as kings. But still I don't get it completely, and it pisses me off, and I find it so unfair).

I don't believe a single "neutral" word said by a sone.
    I find their "damage control" ridiculous and useless.

I don't think their banners are funny. I think those banners only show how violent, ill-intentioned, arrogant and threatening they are.
    In that picture of the gang fight ayoshis, those pink "glowsticks" are obviously weapons posing as "glowsticks".
    (I mean of course they tried to paint the weapons with photoshop or whatever, but they do look as weapons).
    WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY PLANNING AGAIN???? Same violence as 2008? Or even more?

They are going to carry KNIFES as they did before? Knifes this year too?

I also feel sad for ELF as many of you said, and worried. Mainly worried.

[/quote]

WHAT?
    Also when I heard about the rape issue of DC2008, a part of me was reticent to believe it. Could they do such thing, and get away with it? Just like that?
    BUT WITH QUOTES LIKE THIS, with statements like this, I think there is nothing to doubt.

However, rape is a very serious thing. How come the police didn't do anything? Nobody did anything?????
    This is very serious and worrying and infuriating.

Police must do something about it! About all this issue, About all this threats!

Please please please ELF, take care. A lot of care.

As much as I would want a Black Ocean, an X-Ocean or any other movement like those AGAINST the b*tches and their demented fandom... Better take care... better don't do a thing =( =( Sad because of the violence and insanity of damn sones. Sad

And also "ELF more fan girls, SONE more fan boys" I mean... thanks for stating the OBVIOUS and what all people know... tired
    Even for writing threats they are stupid.

About what YoonAARRGH suppossedly said...
    1. Maybe it wasn't even her who wrote that. (maybe was somebody from the company... who knows, I'm only guessing...)
    As if the 9 sluts would care.

(Or if it was her, she was forced, just to seem they ARE DOING SOMETHING, which they never do, or if they do, is only ecourage the violence).

2. ISN'T A LITTLE TOO LATE?
    3. Do you *really* think they are going to care about that comment?
    4. "I hope there won't be any fights..." shouldn't have said: "WE HOPE", "WE SOSHIT ... all the 9 B*TCHES HOPE THAT THERE WON'T BE ANY FIGHTS..."
    SO "PLEASE DON'T FIGHT" ????????

Or just YoonARG is hoping that? tired

And about that Eeteuk-mosquito image...
    Just shows how childish, how evil, (evil childish, not just any 'childish'), how ill-intentioned they are.

And then they ask why their dear sluts are hated?
    And then they ask WHY they have antis?
    And then they ask WHY they did a Black Ocean to their beloved 'girls'?
    (AND THEN THEY EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL THEM "VICTIMS"????

Mad Mad )

They are just provoking and if ELF and the other FCs really do something in the concert, silent protest or something, they have no reason at all to react with violence and revenge!
    They had NO REASON BEFORE, AND THEY WILL HAVE NO REASON NOW.

Exactly, actions have consequences... then face it, insanes!
    You have the guts to threat, to provoke, to be violent, then have the guts to get what you deserve.

And ELF and any other fan club, please be save! If you do something to protest or anything, PLEASE BE SAVE!

(or even if you don't protest, still BE SAVE. sones seem that have all the intentions to attack anyway. They actually don't need an excuse.
    So PLEASE take all the necessary safety measurements, please take much care.
    I wish I could do more than just hope for ELF safety... from here, from a great distance... )
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Mon 03 May 2010, 7:34 pm

I really don't think snsd is sm ent. main moneymaker, I think its Super Junior, that's why ELF's got more blocks of seats than snsd. I think snsd's ahjusshi fans are the influential part of their fandoms and I doubt if a whole lot of ahjusshis are registered sones.

I'm not saying that snsd does not bring in a lot of money for sm ent. but that SuJu brings in more. The best proof of that is their so-called solo concert with only 7000 seats and they didn't even sell all of those. sm ent fully well knows who brings in the big money, that's why SuJu got 7 blocks and snsd got 3 because SuJu is the real big moneymaker, not snsd. snsd's popularity is just as exaggerated as their so called musical talents.

Ultimately, if there is trouble caused by sones at the Dream Concert, it is sm ent. responsibility. If sm ent wanted snsd to make some kind of statement, to calm their fans, they would surely do it because sm ent owns them body and soul. The concert organizer should charge sm ent for extra security because this is all sm ent. fault.

sm ent. and snsd probably want another "Black Ocean" in order to garner sympathy for the plastics and so they can spin the news again to act as if snsd and the sones were innocent and the other fan clubs were wrong.
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Mon 03 May 2010, 11:26 pm

i don't think sm needs to push snsd into saying something. if snsd wants to say something they should just say it...sm doesn't push super junior members to say things to their fans. they take the initiative to do so (maybe apart from the times that sm uses super junior to save snsd's ass...okay that was a bit contradicting but y'all get my point). they even have personal twitter accounts which is another way that they reach their fans and i don't think sm controls that.

and yes maybe sm is kinda at fault coz they keep spoiling sones but i don't think that the blame should be all on them. if sones aren't so whiny then we wouldn't have this situation. if they won't be a bunch of immature hormone driven young guys and violent 40 year old gross old men during dream concert then no violence would happen. but if something happens during the concert it would be the organizers', SM's & SNSD's responsibility coz they didn't do enough to stop the situation.

but if unfortunately bad things happen IMO super junior would ultimately be the one (again) to apologize...=\
    pure<3STAND
    pure<3STAND
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by pure<3STAND Tue 04 May 2010, 6:26 am

can't they be worsen? oh god.. this doesn't shocked me at all because that is the delusional character.. DEAR E.L.F PLEASE FIGHT THEM UNTIL THE LIMIT! I WILL SUPPORT YOU ALL FOREVER! what I think right now is fly to Korea and burn that lee soo man house. psst, this is really pissed me off!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
    Mecana
    Mecana
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :

Post by Mecana Tue 04 May 2010, 7:04 am

This is getting more and more serious. I fear for ELFs safety. This might turn to another DC '08, sones are seriously getting on my last nerves, for a fan club that has been there long and doesn't even have many members why are they making false accusations such as they are bigger than ELF and claiming they are the biggest fan club right now is just pure crap. and if ELF do fight back I think mostly all the blame would be put on ELF and super junior. Sones and SNSD are nothing but poison to the Kpop world. when I became a fan 3 years ago I never thought I would see this kind of things happening. I fell in love with kpop because of the respect and dignity that the singers had for each other and the amazing songs. but now ..... cry I'm just praying nothing happens to ELF or any other fan club
    Sneezewuddly
    Sneezewuddly
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 211
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-21

Post by Sneezewuddly Tue 04 May 2010, 2:19 pm

srsly... What are they talking about? Lee hyori and Rain both got only one section and you don't hear their fans basing about this... confused
    Sones are really dumb and arrogant,, and even SNSD won't do anything about it.
    Gosh i hate SONES, right now i'm going to say Insanes...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:42 pm