The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
disturbed
pinkrebel18
Telruunya
cinjin
Lightning_Kei
IhateSOSHI
Chains Of Fantasia
lirujoong
jaghjartadaj
Proud Diadem
EnigmaQ
akiko0226
KC
ai_sumairu
antisnsd4lyfe
na_chan
Gemeinai
nuryani
PROUD2bSTAND
Sneezewuddly
Mecana
pure<3STAND
antigolfasgeneration
daesungvip
chocopielove
dBsK_luv
nksh
stand<3
queenbqty
ihateinsanes
viscount
KaiserinFrederick
jackman_fan
Ohno27
F-SNSD
sayuri
kxluv
Jung Lee
xLiyinfanx
JaeJin
queenbee
45 posters

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-28

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Empty Re: DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

Post by Telruunya Sun 23 May 2010, 5:46 pm

Because, my dear STANDer, Sones have gone crazy on Youtube and either lied about ELF or bashed them. Yes, a black ocean did occur, but it wasn't as big as 2008. The only ones who did cheer for SNSD were Sones and the ELF's around Sones. There are also rumours of Sones hitting/threatening ELF who were seated there. So my guess? I don't think ELF cheered SNSD on because they like the 9 girls so much.

Even though we know better, Sones have been going around telling everyone how nice ELF is for cheering SNSD on. The whole stadium was almost black though so yes, even so, you could call it an black ocean if you compare it to other artists. Even Cassiopeia was pretty big this year.

But what I'm trying to say is, I hope that Sones keep their asses still and don't go around bashing the artists we like just because the fans didn't cheer them on.

I just think we have to wait a little longer.

Just a bit.
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Empty Re: DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

Post by xLiyinfanx Sun 23 May 2010, 5:49 pm

@ Telruunya: I agree with you.
    I see a lot of Sones bashing on STAND again after this and it's important that we stay calm and wait a bit. And waiting will not hurt, because Sones will have to deal with this for a year and fear that it happens again next year.
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Sun 23 May 2010, 5:50 pm

^ Rumor says that Sones were abusing ELFs and ELFs were texting other fanclubs to shut off their lights.
    Edited by Mod, stay on subject.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sun 23 May 2010, 11:23 pm

haha another blackoceanx9.. good job ELF & other Kpop FC I just hope you guys got home safe..Sones are deluded, crazy, psychotic & they will result to violence just to get what they wanted. & to Sones I hope you learned your lessons well be humble & respect the fc's who doesn't prefer your 9 girls.
    EnigmaQ
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 87
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by EnigmaQ Mon 24 May 2010, 12:15 am

Damn i guess thats wassup! Way to be cool. Haaha Razz
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Mon 24 May 2010, 8:59 am

Wow. So another Black Ocean did happen. I'm just really touched at ELF's SJ = SJ on the seats. It was so precious and I'm sure the boys were touched by their efforts. :) As for the inSONEs, I'm getting really fed up with how they would automatically attack STAND for this issue. My formspring just got harassed with some SNSD stuff but I'm pretty sure their from my cousins (who are, sadly, violent SONEs D:). I've heard however that the WG had the loudest fan chants among all the female artists present so, good job. :D Should've figured that SONEs would react to that. alone!
    michelle88
    Anti

Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-19

Post by michelle88 Thu 27 May 2010, 6:33 pm

why bother with those useless SONEs? they are just plain freakin annoying,bashing other fandoms... and so boastful saying that they are the biggest fandom,just leave them alone... but about the 08 Dream Concert,i am now really worried about the safety of Korean ELFs... anyway,STANDs and Super Junior,hwaiting!

Mod note: Edit your original post instead of posting 3 more times. Posts were deleted due to breaking the no spamming rule.
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by black_ocean Sat 05 Jun 2010, 5:25 am

just because snsd have celebrated their 1000 day and sone dare to do things against their sunbae's fanclub? and what i can't accept, SME is obviously pick sones over ELFs who have been supporting Suju *as weel as SME* these years.
    giving them free seats, cih.
    biggest public support? who do you think you are, sones? don't think too highly of yourselves! delusionfuls.
    if sones want to cheer for all artists WHEREVER they are seated, yhen why did they claim L-P seats for them? of all seats, they took ELFs' seats.
    they said they're fixing things. actually the ones that should be fixed are themselves.
    charlize
    charlize
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 24
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by charlize Fri 10 Sep 2010, 8:28 am

Wait till DBSK is back with Cassies at dream concert..... Razz
    yaoi38
    yaoi38
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 257
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by yaoi38 Wed 03 Nov 2010, 5:44 am

oh !!! that was so rude!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:18 pm