The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Raemi
wonderwomann
x.suyin
SUJUDB
silentreader
koreangurl2626
kil
yuniel
boojaejae
deflate
OopurpleoO
collation
boiler_pot
smiley_donutXD
LUPIN
B*tchanny
k.y
soshit
blabblepop
Kamo
~MiXiHae~DBSK
jaejae19
stand<3
queenbee
Oh_Mona
sXiAHn
30 posters

SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09

sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :
    SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Empty SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09

Post by sXiAHn Thu 30 Oct 2008, 4:05 pm

oops didn't know this was going to be moved in here xD
    SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 20081026girlsgenerationir7

I’m sure that many of you have probably heard about this already. I was going to post it sooner, but I had tests this week, so yup, here’s the jigs for those who haven‘t heard about it:

It was reported over the weekend that three (not all, but THREE) of the nine ladies of SNSD perfers book over panties flashing O_O j/k will be hitting the books once more. Two of them, Yuri and Sooyoung, have decided to apply to Kyunghee University over the course of a weekend. Following their footsteps, youngest member, Seohyun is also studying for her entrance exam.

SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Schoolgirlsxu0

{Applying for University is different in Korea, you first have to enter the College Entrance Exams, depending on your scores on the Exam you can apply to particular Universities. Taking your exam doesnt necessarily mean actually attending University, it just means that with these results your future in your education is determined in the coming Academic year. If you don't pass or get the grades you want for your first choice, you have another opportunity to apply in the next Academic year.}

If Yuri and Sooyoung (and perhaps Seohyun) are planning to head off to college, it makes me wonder what the others (who are older then them) are doing? Didn’t Yuri suggested that her fans played with her instead of studying once upon a time? My guess is perhaps Yuri, Sooyoung, and Seohyun are smarter then what we credited them for or perhaps they, too, have come to the realization that STAND is actually right and that SNSD wont make it very far after all, therefore they should hit the books and maybe they'll have something other then flashing their panties to fall back on?

Whatever the case is for them to be heading back to school, it kind of makes one wonders . . . Why now? Why now when they are so close to making their unsuccessful comeback? Everyone should know that usually with a comeback, an artist schedule would be pretty much booked. So why so suddenly? Why hadn’t they applied for college when they had completed their “Kissing You” promotion? Do they really think they can balance school with a comeback? Or perhaps, maybe they’ve gotten over shadowed by other successful girl bands that they hope to gain some sort of attention before their comeback?

Anywho . . . Just a little FYI of who has/is attending Kyunghee University:
    Yoon Eunhye
    Kim EZ
    Park Hyoshin
    Han Gain
    Cho Kyuhyun
    Shim Changmin
    Park Yeeun
    Sung Yuri
    Ock Juhyun
    Park Yoochun

For more information about Kyunghee University click here.
    It makes me wonder . . . What majors Yuri and Sooyoung are going into? Modern Music? Perhaps this will help SNSD learn a few tips here and there about real music.

Update!

It seems that Yoona also pulled a surprise out of her bag and was accepted to Dongguk University. Now we just have to wait and see if she passes her College Entrance Exam mid-month.... According to news/rumors Yoona (along with JPY's Sunye and Joo) have passed their enterance exam and is expected to start attending the university in the upcoming year.

Good luck to them.

Update! Update!
    News are going about saying that YoonA and Sooyoung was accepted to Donggook University and Central University. No news on how Yuri is doing though. Interesting . . . Central University o.O? I thought Sooyoung was heading for Kyunghee University? Was Kyunghee a little to high level for her?

Last edited by sXiAHn on Sun 09 Nov 2008, 8:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Empty Re: SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09

Post by Oh_Mona Thu 30 Oct 2008, 4:55 pm

sXiAHn I was planning on writing an article about this, you beat me to it :D

I'm glad that they've decided that their is more to life than panty-flashing, but theres still a nagging thought at the back of my mind

Whatever the case is for them to be heading back to school, it kind of makes one wonders . . . Why now? Why now when they are so close to making their unsuccessful comeback? Everyone should know that usually with a comeback, an artist schedule would be pretty much booked. So why so suddenly? Why hadn’t they applied for college when they had completed their “Kissing You” promotion? Do they really think they can balance school with a comeback? Or perhaps, maybe they’ve gotten over shadowed by other successful girl bands that they hope to gain some sort of attention before their comeback?

Exactly, it doesn't make sense, why now when they have a comeback lined up for next month, and next month is after tommorow? It seems to be a bit of a coincidence that after the news of Taeyeon being ill and then this, it seems like they're asking for pity and supporters.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Empty Re: SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09

Post by queenbee Thu 30 Oct 2008, 11:00 pm

moved to news section
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Fri 31 Oct 2008, 12:43 am

did you guys know tat the "comeback or release date" of their album have been push back to DEC.??
    maybe tats why!! have soo much time on their hands?? and hey why not get more attention from their "old 'men' fans" by annoucing this news!!
    now people are talking about this...
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Fri 31 Oct 2008, 1:26 am

^funny stuff mehn~ they think the christmas shopping will do the miracle for them. haha.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 31 Oct 2008, 2:05 am

they really need to educate..
    but why at kyunghee univ???
    they don't deserve to be there..
    perhaps after this,no more stupid girls in snsd..
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Fri 31 Oct 2008, 2:43 am

please post a pic
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 31 Oct 2008, 3:28 am

if they go for something other than performing arts, music etc, then my hate would decrease by 5%

but i bet they would not
    haha
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 31 Oct 2008, 4:30 am

~MiraXi~DBSK wrote:they really need to educate..
    probably because it's easier to get in and really famous for celeb students..
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD goes back to school? - UPDATE 11.09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 31 Oct 2008, 4:33 am

soshit wrote:
    ~MiraXi~DBSK wrote:they really need to educate..
    probably because it's easier to get in and really famous for celeb students..

THEY ARE REALLY A POSERS!
    k.y
    k.y
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by k.y Fri 31 Oct 2008, 4:57 am

Sung Yuri...
    o.o
    Can she go to university?I thought she was too old...
    By the way,k.y's back!
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Fri 31 Oct 2008, 5:56 am

its going to be hard for these girls.

park ye eun & changmin studies/studied at kyunghee university thats means the need to have high IQ's.

i still dont understand why other snsd members dont go to school.
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 31 Oct 2008, 8:03 am

So their comeback has been pushed to december?!
    I guess they couldn't battle it out with the likes of Bi and Kim Jong Kook..hehehe

Even if they go back to school, that's only like a month before their comeback. What would they accomplish in like a month's time?
    But I guess school is still better than no school and these girls need to learn a thing or two aside from waving lollipops and flashing their panties.
    Have they actually realized how un-fulfilling that is to their lives?? LOL
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Fri 31 Oct 2008, 9:01 am

omo
    they're going to go to the same school as yeeun?
    they don't deserve to be there...
    but then i have change (a bit... only a bit, so delusionfuls, don't think that i'm going to like them just because of this) my mind about them...
    finally some of them are being sort of smart this time Razz
    boiler_pot
    boiler_pot
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by boiler_pot Fri 31 Oct 2008, 9:27 am

Yay their so close unsuccessful comeback LOL that was funny. Haha.
    It's better for them to study since being in the music industry is
    not a stable profession.
    Good choice.
    You three girls can start over a nice life. :D
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Fri 31 Oct 2008, 9:32 am

just hope they stay away from YeEun...DON'T TRY TO BEFRIEND HER!
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Fri 31 Oct 2008, 2:13 pm

school?? thought that word was unfamiliar to shitdae Shocked

Good luck on FAILING so dear

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2008, 3:40 pm

At least 3 of them are slightly smart by knowing that prostitution is not a career, but a hobby! xDD *SeoHyun + Soo Young niceness alert* I'm happy that Seo Hyun and Soo Young are getting educated. These girls are my favorites and I'm happy they are slowly getting away from the SoSlutty image! ^^ * end of SeoHyun + Soo Young niceness alert*
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Fri 31 Oct 2008, 6:56 pm

i just look at the uni tat they want to go..and damn its huge and soo nice!!
    and it seem soo hard to get in...
    are they smart enough to get in??? i mean, don't set the standard too high for yourself!! you know you can't make it..then go to some community college!! GOSH..
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Sat 01 Nov 2008, 1:18 am

Random but- I didn't know Changmin and Yoochun went to the same college :3

And wow. Wow. They're going back to school. This will be quite interesting. I actually wonder how well they'll do... or how well they won't. 'Cause when it comes down to it, I personally think they should've stayed in school. Because let's face it- they didn't have any talent in the first place. Debuting was kind of a huge mistake.

On a more random note; lol@thepictures. They even make school look promiscuous.
    boojaejae
    boojaejae
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by boojaejae Sat 01 Nov 2008, 7:49 am

LOL. I was hoping for something like... they failed the examinations and they have to continue retaking it. Better still, don't back anymore please. x.x
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Sat 01 Nov 2008, 7:54 am

lol i bet they suck so much that their comeback would never happen.
    yeah just quit the entertainment industry and go study like normal girls.
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Sat 01 Nov 2008, 4:01 pm

They're going back to school probably because Wonder Girls are already in university. Its probably a ploy by SNSD to make themselves look like they're educated rather than whores who are flashing their panties all the time.

They suck.
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Sat 01 Nov 2008, 6:48 pm

lmfao the older 6 are going to have a problem then when SNSD disbands and everyone refuses to let them join Their company.
    and actually, i like Seohyun. I mean, she's ugly, and untalented, but i think that she's a nice girl inside.
    silentreader
    silentreader
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by silentreader Sun 02 Nov 2008, 3:21 am

Well, at least some of them are going for education.
    Aside from being an anti of SNSD and not individually, good luck to them.
    Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 6:12 am