The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
soshi?
ciicii96
Mexicooh
amano_makoto
WTFd
Aleera
walkywalky
black_ocean
OnlySu
DongBangAngel
red_butterfly
taiyou_no_namida
timeless996
POWitszROSIE
IhatejesSICKa
stand
Fire Gem Phoenix
AngelWings
Labakittie
weerajung
Chionga
glamfab
BecauseI'mStupid
SheepyXD
sh*ttydae
EW its SNSD Dx
izzybellboo
loraine
kxluv
ai_sumairu
SuJuNiNi
sassy80
sweet.station
SuJu-Lurve
stand<3
pinkrebel18
Drology
blackbunny
lirujoong
yoomi
Evilicewolf
super_jessy
jumboshrimp
terra_forensis
shitdaesucks
Telruunya
Sachie
jaejae19
queenbee
YooSulover
xdinoxrawr
alwaiis_u
JC_chococat
hiyostand
SUJUDB
mybff94
Bento_box
61 posters

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Empty Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Post by Bento_box Wed 15 Jul 2009, 9:40 pm

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] 16lfn6t

But this time no CSJH the Grace and no BoA. Perhaps not until they see a drop in ticket sales (like last time, lol).

Let's see how this develops shall we?

If you werent around for last years coverage how bout you check out the nice blackout saved for Soshi here, the sweet sound of nothing here, the empty seats here, and the funny excuses here.

TO top it all off, why not look back at the drama before the show and after the show here.

[UPDATE]

On August 7th an SM representative said, "SMTOWN LIVE’09 which will be held on August 16th at the Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium will be temporarily postponed."

mybff94
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Empty Re: Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Post by mybff94 Wed 15 Jul 2009, 10:32 pm

this is just wrong Shocked
    how come there's no CSJH...even DBSK was able to attend desperate their hectic schedule in Japan and CSJH was not even when they're not having any promotion? I don't know if Stephanie back is still injury or not but that doesn't mean the other three can't perform too!!! Beside this, they properly give Lina and Dana solo time to Shitdae... Sad

edit:
    Just finish checking DBSK sleepless Nights blog, and it said that CSJH and Boa are going to be there...I'm confused, please reply!!!
    http://dbsknights.blogspot.com/2009/06/trans-confirmation-of-sm-town-09-in.html

Last edited by mybff94 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Wed 15 Jul 2009, 10:45 pm

WHAT THE FREAK??!!! SMEnt people are BUTTHEADS!!! (that's right, they carry their bums on their heads....)

Dude, it's not SMTown Live with out CSJH or BoA....and what's this? SPECIAL GUESTS??!!! why not switch with CSJH and BoA??? bunch of idiots don't know they are depriving loyal fans to please 3 minute fans that can go away easily... (*coughsnsdfanscough*)

side-note....ZLY BETTER HAVE MORE THAN 2 SONGS!!!!! If not.....Edited for Violence
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Wed 15 Jul 2009, 10:48 pm

Wow. What the hell is that? Boa is like SM's treasure. Smack to the face much.

I'm glad Zhang Li Yin is there though and on the top. She needs more attention.

I smell a black ocean~

I'm guessing by saying special guests it's like leaving an opening for boa and csjh. That or they might be former SM Entertainment performers like Shinhwa, Fly to the sky and maybe even H.O.T?!?!?!?! lol. S.E.S reunion anyone?

Also what happened to TRAX?!
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Wed 15 Jul 2009, 10:51 pm

mybff94 wrote:

edit:
    Just finish checking DBSK sleepless Nights blog, and it said that CSJH and Boa are going to be there...I'm confused, please reply!!!
    http://dbsknights.blogspot.com/2009/06/trans-confirmation-of-sm-town-09-in.html

It doesnt say anything in the article I had a link to, they only mention "special guests", so your guess is as good as mine with this one. As time develops, we can probably have a better idea of whats gonna happen and who will come.

I guess they're just leaving it open this time round, it was embarassing last year when they mentioned BoA last minute. She will be in Japan around that time, so maybe she'll be participating. I think Stephanie is still out due to injury though, mind you, I havent really checked up on that lately.

Also, saying something like "Special Guests" is bound to get people interested, that is, if they arent interested already. Its all in english, it should be clear anyhow. :3

TRAX havent performed together for ages, rumors state that another member has left and only Jay and JungMo are still a part of SM. No official news though. Jays been acting recently and JungMos doing Oppa Band.
    mybff94
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by mybff94 Wed 15 Jul 2009, 11:26 pm

Thanks for replying me and I agree that it was embarrassing last year when they pulled Boa from Japan on the last minute, even DBSK and SUJU wasn't able to filled that stadium up with Shitdae there. Very sad
    JC_chococat
    JC_chococat
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 550
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by JC_chococat Wed 15 Jul 2009, 11:58 pm

I'm really anticipating this, especially the outcome
    without CSJH and BoA, the stand's going to be even more empty
    this is really stupid of SM
    how can it be called SMTown Live when the important artists aren't going to be there
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Thu 16 Jul 2009, 12:33 am

SMTown without the family is just Very sad
    maybe in last minute, they will bring the grace in.
    after all, everyone loves them .

i was hoping for heebon, ahyoomi & the grace
    after all, they hardly have any schedule.
    xdinoxrawr
    xdinoxrawr
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 362
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by xdinoxrawr Thu 16 Jul 2009, 1:11 am

I can understand why BoA's not there but how can they leave out the GRACE??!!!!!!!! albino well at least they finally brings li yin into the spotlight for once in a million years
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Thu 16 Jul 2009, 1:14 am

why would SM leave out The Grace?
    but i'm so glad SM is bring ZLY.
    like yay!!! and TVXQ and SUJU also.
    but i mean, why SNSD? is he like...
    OUT OF HIS MIND??!!! of course, he
    is. ugh. let's see who will outshine
    who this time. : ]]
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 16 Jul 2009, 1:19 am

LOL at the "Special Guests"... SM is getting desperate XD
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Thu 16 Jul 2009, 2:10 am

Why do I get the feeling that those "Special Guests" will be from other entertainment agencies? LOL~

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2009, 2:38 am

Wow...do SM really want to relive the horror of the last SM Concert?
    I can understand BoA for being busy with her US debut and all
    But what about CSJH??
    I'm damn sure they are not as busy as DBSK (who by the way is in the concert)

Anyways...
    WOndering who the "Special Guests" would be.
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Thu 16 Jul 2009, 3:43 am

Where's the grace and BoA??
    I hope to see the black ocean as usual.
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Thu 16 Jul 2009, 3:58 am

First off, I am happy to see that DBSK is going to perform in Korea again. Same with Suju <3 ( they were already in Korea =D ) Second.. that means its going to be LEECHTIME ... why? cry
    Even SHINee is goign to be leeched off... and where the hell is CSJH?! BoA<3 is freaking amazing. They better let her perform.. Special guests? BOOM ? =D
    It is going to be a fail and that is going to be ShitD's fault. [ Poor dbsk&sj etc. ]
    They ruined it .. again.. I can't STAND to watch them. dammit.

On the other hand. The chance in big that they are getting a BLACKocean treatment. BUT sones are getting more violence by the day. Those boys will do everything. It is dangerous and they'll know that their precious girls aren't liked.

I am curious. And wait for the fancams..

[EDIT] oh yeah.. they better don't pair them up with REAL TALENTED ARTISTS! and 'sing' duets

Last edited by Telruunya on Thu 16 Jul 2009, 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Thu 16 Jul 2009, 4:40 am

Just wondering, where is this venue at? Korea? China?

If it's in China, then we know what to expect Razz
    Btw, didn't they already have the SMTown concert in Bangkok earlier this year? Or is it always twice/more than once a year?

I am not a fan of SMT, but it's ridiculously unfair that CSJH The Grace aren't performing (at least it looks that way right now).
    terra_forensis
    terra_forensis
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by terra_forensis Thu 16 Jul 2009, 6:49 am

Well, this is awesome... or maybe not.

But why no BoA or CSJH? If LSM continues to just pull them in when ticketsales are low then surely they'll say no in the end? And what's this, special guests?

I hope there'll be another black ocean treatment, though that isn't exactly safe with all the sones running around. I feel sorry for all the decent groups performing, having to suffer as well because of SNSD... If they don't disband soon then I hope their contract won't be renewed...
    jumboshrimp
    jumboshrimp
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 116
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Post by jumboshrimp Thu 16 Jul 2009, 7:56 am

OMG! Liyin's gonna be there!
    I want more suyin moments to rub it in those fakesu warriors' faces!
    HOWEVER, WHERE THE HECK ARE BOA AND CSJH?! Mad
    I can't believe their juniors are there when they're not... albino
    I hope ANOTHER black ocean takes place... Razz

Last edited by jumboshrimp on Sat 18 Jul 2009, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Thu 16 Jul 2009, 8:23 am

SM purposely missed out The Grace.
    thats so unfair.
    they are missing out a huge fanbase.

how else wants to bet most of the people
    there are going to be ELF and Cassiopeia?
    SONE's "ocean" [if theres going to be one]
    is going to be barely visable probably.
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Thu 16 Jul 2009, 9:29 am

No Ayumi as usual.... cry :

Damn you SM!!!!! Arrrg
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by yoomi Thu 16 Jul 2009, 11:52 am

Special guests? Now that really makes it sound so desparate. SM knows that Cassies and Elves and other fanclubs won't probably show up again so they're trying a new tactic. When was an SM Town concert this so much fail? Oh, why do I even ask. Since SNSD was around.

As much as a DBSK fangirl I am and as much as I like the other SM artists too, I am not so sure if I want to go. I've seen DBSK twice already and I'm going to see them again in their other concerts, so for this SM Town concert, BoA was the artist I was looking forward to seeing the most. Now without BoA and with the plastics around instead, I don't find it so worth it to watch anymore. It's not fun to watch without fellow Cassies cheering with you anyway and hear pathetic countable screams of insones instead -____-

I dunno if I should go though so I can provide firsthand fancams of shitdae fail for STAND...
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Thu 16 Jul 2009, 12:00 pm

yoomi wrote:Special guests? Now that really makes it sound so desparate. SM knows that Cassies and Elves and other fanclubs won't probably show up again so they're trying a new tactic. When was an SM Town concert this so much fail? Oh, why do I even ask. Since SNSD was around.

As much as a DBSK fangirl I am and as much as I like the other SM artists too, I am not so sure if I want to go. I've seen DBSK twice already and I'm going to see them again in their other concerts, so for this SM Town concert, BoA was the artist I was looking forward to seeing the most. Now without BoA and with the plastics around instead, I don't find it so worth it to watch anymore. It's not fun to watch without fellow Cassies cheering with you anyway and hear pathetic countable screams of insones instead -____-

I dunno if I should go though so I can provide firsthand fancams of shitdae fail for STAND...

If you don't wanna go don't worry about it. We won't eat you b/c you didn't get any fancams. I'm pretty sure other fancams will come on.
    eating
    I know how you feel, why go when you're the only cassie there cheering. We all know SNSD ruined the whole thing, and I'm pretty sure the sones will too. Don't put in so much effort if you don't want to. (I don't want you to lose your hearing ability by SNSD's bad singing)

I really wanna see how this will turn out. If it's another bad turnabout, I think SM will take even more drastic measures... maybe he'll fire SNSD!
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Thu 16 Jul 2009, 12:38 pm

actually, i'm not surprised that CSJH The Grace isn't going to perform..ugh..

let's just hope that this time around, Li Yin's gonna sing more than 2 songs..

let those with actual talent have the spotlight!

i bet bajillions of ajjushis are gonna attend in this concert >___>
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Thu 16 Jul 2009, 12:58 pm

@shitdaesucks. SMTown happens once a year in different countries [I think]... but the SMTown in Bangkok was scheduled earlier this year because the previous schedule was cancelled because of the political issues in Thailand.

@Evilicewolf. Hasn't Ayumi's contract in SM ended already? Uhmmm. Not sure though... but I think she's concentrating now more in Japan than in Korea. ^^
    Drology
    Drology
    Anti

Number of posts : 42
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-29

Post by Drology Thu 16 Jul 2009, 2:24 pm

Too bad Boa won't be there. She's still in America, isn't she?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:19 pm