The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
soshi?
ciicii96
Mexicooh
amano_makoto
WTFd
Aleera
walkywalky
black_ocean
OnlySu
DongBangAngel
red_butterfly
taiyou_no_namida
timeless996
POWitszROSIE
IhatejesSICKa
stand
Fire Gem Phoenix
AngelWings
Labakittie
weerajung
Chionga
glamfab
BecauseI'mStupid
SheepyXD
sh*ttydae
EW its SNSD Dx
izzybellboo
loraine
kxluv
ai_sumairu
SuJuNiNi
sassy80
sweet.station
SuJu-Lurve
stand<3
pinkrebel18
Drology
blackbunny
lirujoong
yoomi
Evilicewolf
super_jessy
jumboshrimp
terra_forensis
shitdaesucks
Telruunya
Sachie
jaejae19
queenbee
YooSulover
xdinoxrawr
alwaiis_u
JC_chococat
hiyostand
SUJUDB
mybff94
Bento_box
61 posters

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Post by super_jessy Thu 16 Jul 2009, 2:39 pm

after sorry sorry promotions, some ELF might just hate SNSD more.
    although i don't know if some of them might like them because of their *fail* "gee".
    i don't know about cassiopeia because DBSK hasn't been active during this SNSD come back period.
    i hope Cass and ELF do silent protest...
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Post by pinkrebel18 Thu 16 Jul 2009, 3:17 pm

WHAT THE FUDGE!

CSJH no show on SMTOWN09... how can they call it SMTOWN CONCERT if some of the artists are missing...Kangta oppa is not there, BoA is not there, TRAX who's making a come back isn't there too... & our girls again not going because of what lame excuse SM that Steph is not well yet... this is making me cry & I'm totally angered now & my younger bro. is fuming with hate for SM doing this screwing us Shapley & CSJH again & again tactic..I'm beginning to think that they're planning to disband our girls.cause they keep on doing this to us... & we know how SM works... I get scared & heartbroken thinking that our girls is going to leave us..they didn't even get the chance to shine like the others & show the world how amazingly talented they were...:scream: BLOODY MURDER! on SM... this concert is going to be a big disaster! Shapley might go crazy & knock SM down for making our girls life living hell..
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Thu 16 Jul 2009, 6:25 pm

This is wrong!! WHY?!! No CSJH?
    It's called SMTown (SM family) where is CSJH??
    Ok, maybe no BoA cuz she's in the U.S. but CSJH is soo close!
    And i haven't heard any news about them.. so don't give the excuse "they're too busy" and i think 1 of the member heal from her injury already (sorry don't remember the name)

And i'm pissed that Ri In hasn't got any new song to perform!!
    When will be her comeback?? STUPID SM, don't tell me she's going to perform her old songs again!! Nothing bad about the song, but i want to see something new from her
    Mad Mad Mad
    SuJu-Lurve
    SuJu-Lurve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 48
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by SuJu-Lurve Thu 16 Jul 2009, 6:35 pm

All I can say is that I hope for another Black Ocean.

And I know Stephanie as a back injury but that doesn't mean that the other members of The Grace can't perform. Stupid LSM!

Let's just hope that SNShitDae won't have many songs or have any duets with DBSK/SHINee/Super Junior.

I also hope ZLY will have more than 2 songs this time. She unlike SNShitDae is actually talented.
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Thu 16 Jul 2009, 9:14 pm

^
    ^
    haha.. me too, *crossed fingers*
    oh come on! I thought SM Town is nothing without BoA.
    I'm starting to get pissed off, I think The grace is not that busy anymore, so why they cannot join SMtown concert.
    sassy80
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 27
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-06

Post by sassy80 Thu 16 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

Did they ever learn ????
    Why no Boa ? Why no CSJH ?
    They are part of SM Family too right. When many people want no SNSD, the company declared that they are part of SM Family, so they must be on SM Concert.
    But now this ? No Boa, No CSJH already ?? They said the word family, but the company forget about the family themselves. Just because Boa currently in America, And CSJH currently busy with their activity in Japan, it not an excuse at all. They both still a part of SM Family !!!

If you must have SNSD on SM concert, then be it. But don't give them amount of performances more than anyone else.
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Fri 17 Jul 2009, 2:11 am

WTH is this??????!!!!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Fri 17 Jul 2009, 3:07 am

This is just so wrong!!!! The SM Town without The Grace?! WTF?! I'm just really happy that Liyin's still there!!!! But there's no BoA and The Grace and how about Heebon and Ayumi too?! And then the shitdaes just had to be there... So so wrong... SM can't see real talent even when it's right in front of him.
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Fri 17 Jul 2009, 6:57 am

jumboshrimp wrote:OMG! Liyin's gonna be there! I want more suyin moments to rub it in those fakesu warriors' faces! HOWEVER, WHERE THE HECK ARE BOA AND CSJH?! Mad I can't believe their juniors are there when they're not... albino I hope ANOTHER black ocean takes place... Razz

i'm also thirsty for another suyin moment..there's a suyin moment famine for quite awhile now..lol..

omg..poor li yin..she's on the line up again..i so hope she won't be on the same dressing room as snsd..but i doubt it since she the only girl other than them (yeah right) on the concert..

so sad that her BoA and TSZX unnis won't be there to save her from soshit hell.. cry

and yeah i agree about the BoA and TSZX and tickets rotting thing..

HELLO MR SM..TSZX and BoA ALSO HAVE FANS!!! Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 2 399245

i feel like they would say that BoA's in the States that's why she won't be able to go but why is she allowed to go to her Japan events (which are like 1038374648 events) and not to her hometown Korea for just one concert?!

and TSZX..where are they?! are they in exile or something?!..i feel like SM's not doing a good job on taking care of the girls..

BLACK OCEAN, ANYONE?!
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Fri 17 Jul 2009, 1:05 pm

i hope this year will be as embarrasing as last year....

but on the other hand i do hope li yin has more songs to perform...
    then again, she hasn't been releasing any new songs, so most likely she wil be singing her old songs.... and maybe some cover? i dunno honestly..

AND THIS WORRIES ME!

coz with the recent 'comeback' of the sluts, they definitely will have more songs to sing.... Shocked
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Fri 17 Jul 2009, 1:52 pm

I'm too mad to even think any more.

If I don't hear anything from SM about the Grace within these next few weeks, I am oficially going on hiatus from the Korean entertainment industry and all things related -- I MEAN IT.

Someone wrote on a livejournal comm "we already know how much you people whine and whine about how talented and pretty they are and blah blah blah... NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE GRACE"

Well, that person has no freaking clue what they're talking about.

Shapley's have been loyal for so long, and they've been patient. Like me, they're going to wait. Those people who try to discourage us, they don't know who the Grace are. I bet you they've never even taken the time to sit down and listen to their work.

And Zhang Li Yin... She needs a new album. Come on, she's a Chinese singer, and he's been promoting her in China (little promotion as it is, it's still promotion..), so what harm does that do to the other artists' and their comebacks?
    GIVE HER SOME SONGWRITERS! This is beyond ridiculous.

I'm really... Really furious.

I swear it when I say that I will leave KPop until the Grace come back. It's been polluted too much by generic computerized mainstream crap these days. i can't listen to any of the new songs now.

I miss the times when KPop singers actually sang.
    It's painful to go about the KPop sites these days, seeing all the undeserving "fame" that SNSD are getting, when the REAL singers are struggling to get their voices out.

And when SMTown was really SMTown.
    EW its SNSD Dx
    EW its SNSD Dx
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post by EW its SNSD Dx Fri 17 Jul 2009, 10:23 pm

Hahahha, im interested in whats going to happen this year XD
    sh*ttydae
    sh*ttydae
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by sh*ttydae Fri 17 Jul 2009, 11:25 pm

As much as I love SJ and adore DBSK, I really hope that this year's SMTown will crash and burn in FAIL. That'll show Mr.SM something. He needs it so badly because up till now he's in denial about how the Shitdaes are unwanted.
    SheepyXD
    SheepyXD
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 858
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by SheepyXD Sat 18 Jul 2009, 1:41 am

-_- speaking of SM & 9shitdae being there...
    it really is going to be a Shit-Day xD get it?
    Sh*t + Dae = ShitDay xDDD
    BecauseI'mStupid
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by BecauseI'mStupid Sat 18 Jul 2009, 2:05 am

^ Hahaha! that's making me laugh!! xDD
    glamfab
    glamfab
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by glamfab Sat 18 Jul 2009, 5:59 am

What the hell how come SNSD is in and BoA is not huh huh huh
    LSM is really... arghhhh Why SM does not understand that their precious girls aren't even well liked by cassies, elf etc
    I wanna see the black ocean again :)
    Chionga

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by Chionga Sun 19 Jul 2009, 4:52 am

CSJH has been MIA for too long, I miss them so much!! please!! SM bring them back!!! throw 9plastic away!!!
    weerajung
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post by weerajung Sun 19 Jul 2009, 11:22 am

U N C O N F I R M E D

Still running for more information .
    A person who post it in tvxq-thailand web don tell where did she take it from?

< SMTOWN LIVE ‘09 >

▷ 공동제작 : S.M. ENTERTAINMENT, DREAMMAKER ENTERCOM
    ▷ 후 원 : ㈜ G마켓, 서울특별시
    ▷ 일 시 : 2009년 8월 16일 (일) PM 05:00 ~ PM 10:00
    ▷ 장 소 : 잠실 올림픽 주 경기장
    ▷ 출 연 진 : 东方神起, Super Junior, 장리인, 소녀시대, SHINee, Special Guests
    ▷ 티 켓 :

GREEN FIELD 77,000원
    ORANGE FIELD 33,000원
    YELLOW FIELD 11,000원 (VAT.포함)
    ※ 전 좌석은 지정좌석입니다.

SMTOWN LIVE ‘09 SET LIST프로그램리스트

01 OPENING! ‘SHOW TIME’ – TVXQ!/Super Junior
    02 Real – SHINee
    03 AMIGO – SHINee
    04 Honey –SNSD
    05 Wrong Number –TVXQ!

[Video]

06 Hug – TVXQ!
    07 Twins – Super Junior
    08 Timeless – Jang Ri In (Feat. Xiah Junsu)
    09 Into The New World – SNSD
    10 Replay – SHINee
    11 One love – Xiah Junsu/Eunhyuk
    12 Boys In 20th Century – Uknow Yunho/Micky Yoochun/Shindong/Donghae/Key
    13 Na Honjaseo – Tiffany (SNSD)
    14 In My Room – SHINee
    15 I Will – Jang Ri In
    16 Complete – SNSD
    17 One Year Later – SNSD (Feat Onew)
    18 MIROTIC – TVXQ!
    19 Purple Line – TVXQ!
    20 You’re My Miracle– TVXQ!
    21 SORRY, SORRY – Super Junior
    22 A Man In Love – Super Junior
    23 Let's Not .. – Super Junior
    24 I Believe – TVXQ!
    25 Love Like Oxygen – SHINee
    26 Talk To You – SHINee
    27 One More Try – Jang Ri In
    28 Next winter (다음겨울) – Ryeowook/Onew/Yesung
    29 Snow Dream – SM TOWN
    30 Did you hear (들리나요) – Taeyeon (SNSD)
    31 Way To Go! – SNSD
    32 Etude – SNSD

[Dance Battle] - Donghae/U-know Yunho/Hyohyeon/Eunhyuk/Shindong/Xiah Junsu/Yuri

33 Special Guests Time
    34 Show Me Your Love – TVXQ!/Super Junior

[Comback Stage]

35 It's You –Super Junior
    36 Juliette – SHINee
    37 Genie – SNSD
    38 Forbidden Love (사랑이 금지됐다) – Jang Ri In
    39 U – Super Junior
    40 Love in the ice – TVXQ!
    41 Gee – SNSD
    42 Balloon – TVXQ!
    43 Let's Go On A Trip – SM TOWN

SOURCE : KPOP JJANG
    terra_forensis
    terra_forensis
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by terra_forensis Sun 19 Jul 2009, 12:16 pm

[Dance Battle] - Donghae/U-know Yunho/Hyohyeon/Eunhyuk/Shindong/Xiah Junsu/Yuri

Poor, poor boys, dance battle with Yuri and that other chick whose name is too complicated to comprehend. I know the boys are far better than them at dancing, but still. Ugh. I hope it changes.
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Sun 19 Jul 2009, 12:43 pm

Okay, so according to the posted schedule (and assuming it's real and final), performance allotment will go like this, from greatest to least*:

1.)TVXQ
    2.)Super Junior
    3.)SNSD
    4.)SHINee
    5.)Zhang Li Yin
    6.)Guest(s)

Zhang Li Yin will be barely more active than whatever guest(s) shows up at this rate.

Any idea who those guests are? I'm hoping BoA will show up and do "I Did It For Love". I'm highly skeptical that the Grace will show up. At all.

*Based on number of appearances of members from each group during the show
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sun 19 Jul 2009, 9:43 pm

^
    ^
    err.. some of the perfs are just recycled from last year... well if its the true line up.
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Mon 20 Jul 2009, 1:15 am

i really hope that instead of showing a video of Timeless, Ri In and Junsu would perform it..>,<

and if that list is true then thank goodness Ri In and Jung Hyun are going to sing forbidden love..i heart that song..

i love other sm artists...so i'm just hoping for SNSD's segments to fail..
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Mon 20 Jul 2009, 3:19 pm

at least they got rid of some of the awful duets.

too many SNSD performances and not
    enough of Jang Ri In. =P
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Tue 21 Jul 2009, 4:34 am

i know the list isn't confirm but

4 songs for ZHANG LIYIN
    whom people rather listen and support than those 9 plastic
    and debut before
    while
    they have 12 songs with solo perf
    8 for shinee

cry
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Post by Fire Gem Phoenix Tue 21 Jul 2009, 7:54 am

Ummmm... Mad I think we have a better option than just growling at the stupid poster, right?
    Bring out the massive boycott last year! Even though I am far away from Korea, I heard the embarassing news of SM in 2008...Razz (Or at least I think so, because even if it were DBSK, SHINee, ZLY... that drew the spectators to the performance, dear Mr. LSM would always add SNSD in... which is horrible...=.=!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:22 pm