The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
soshi?
ciicii96
Mexicooh
amano_makoto
WTFd
Aleera
walkywalky
black_ocean
OnlySu
DongBangAngel
red_butterfly
taiyou_no_namida
timeless996
POWitszROSIE
IhatejesSICKa
stand
Fire Gem Phoenix
AngelWings
Labakittie
weerajung
Chionga
glamfab
BecauseI'mStupid
SheepyXD
sh*ttydae
EW its SNSD Dx
izzybellboo
loraine
kxluv
ai_sumairu
SuJuNiNi
sassy80
sweet.station
SuJu-Lurve
stand<3
pinkrebel18
Drology
blackbunny
lirujoong
yoomi
Evilicewolf
super_jessy
jumboshrimp
terra_forensis
shitdaesucks
Telruunya
Sachie
jaejae19
queenbee
YooSulover
xdinoxrawr
alwaiis_u
JC_chococat
hiyostand
SUJUDB
mybff94
Bento_box
61 posters

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

stand
    stand
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 749
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Post by stand Tue 21 Jul 2009, 9:05 am

LOLLL.
    i cant wait to watch no one go..
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here it comes again.. [UPDATE]

Post by Sachie Tue 21 Jul 2009, 11:38 am

I heard that SNSD will be performing a song with DBSK! omg, that sucks.
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Tue 21 Jul 2009, 1:01 pm

I can't wait to see the fan cams of all the empty seats *laughs hysterically*
    Argh! Not another one of these things where they can go and pretend to be all buddy buddy with SUJU, DBSK, and Shinee. I can't stand them!
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Wed 22 Jul 2009, 3:14 am

they won't have The Grace and BoA but they will have special guests in their place ?
    GRR !
    black ocean is coming their way (;
    glamfab
    glamfab
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by glamfab Wed 22 Jul 2009, 4:01 am

Sachie wrote:I heard that SNSD will be performing a song with DBSK! omg, that sucks.

REALLY??? god oh noooo ewww. where do u heard it from?
    timeless996
    timeless996

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by timeless996 Wed 22 Jul 2009, 3:46 pm

^ please don't let those plastics sing with the gods cry
    OMG! the STAND forum is 3rd on their top list!! haha bragging
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Wed 22 Jul 2009, 8:15 pm

Sachie wrote:I heard that SNSD will be performing a song with DBSK! omg, that sucks.

Over our dead bodies that's gonna happen.

LOL. What do they expect to gain from that? To show how dreadfully horrible they are?

Razz
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Thu 23 Jul 2009, 7:22 pm

taiyou_no_namida wrote:

Over our dead bodies that's gonna happen.

LOL. What do they expect to gain from that? To show how dreadfully horrible they are?

Razz

i know right? I meann their voices would be outshined by DBSK members. so don't even try...remember how Jaejoong outshined Sunny earlier this year in Bangkok??? ROFL. It was horrible on her part... she couldn't even harmonize properly...man is this how SMEnt want to show that SNSD are bad singers?
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by red_butterfly Thu 23 Jul 2009, 11:43 pm

Shocked snsd dueting w/ dbsk????!?!?!?!?! they are not worthy of dueting w/ the heavenly voices of the gods (and my personal Angel of Music, Jaejoong I love you )...
    please please please let this be a baseless rumor.
    snsd's music is catchy. But no harmonies, no variation in style, they are... what's the word?...oh well, simply put, in talent, looks, and personality, DBSK is waaayyy above snsd.
    bragging
    DongBangAngel
    DongBangAngel
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by DongBangAngel Fri 24 Jul 2009, 1:49 am

-eyes twitching like mad-

This better not happen! That is so ridiculous, SNSD needs to stop mooching off their seniors and be able to stand up on their own. Whatever happened to independent women?! Oh wait, They got tarnished by the plastics that are roaming around with their undeserved fame. -_-. I'm starting to have feelings that their won't be a major boycott :/. Maybe not from cassie. T.T

What?! Fail LSM. I can understand why BoA won't be there. But why not CSJH? :/ They barerly get promotions! It's their time to shine. Urghhh! Pathetic!

-needs to think positive-
    glamfab
    glamfab
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by glamfab Fri 24 Jul 2009, 8:37 am

I heard from my friend about last year's dream concert where DBSK, SuJu and other celebs were performing and while SNSD were performing, there was a black ocean and only those soshi had their lightsticks up. LOL i really hope the exact same thing will really happen again at SM TOWN live Razz Razz Razz
    OnlySu
    OnlySu
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by OnlySu Fri 24 Jul 2009, 10:31 am

Again, SM make a proof for their stupidity for not bring the real stars.
    Very sad

This is totally ridiculous. I smell the salt scent of the black ocean...

Poor DBSK, SHINee, and suju... I hope they are ready for a bunch of leeches...
    weerajung
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post by weerajung Fri 24 Jul 2009, 8:36 pm

i am not a translator but i try my best
    ^
    ^
    ^
    SMTOWN LIVE'09' Seoul ticket card sold out within 5 minutes.

'SMTOWN LIVE'09' , on 16 August 2552 at the 17:00 - 22:00 am, 5 hours , the Olympic stadium ., Seoul, the ticket cards sold in 23 July 2009 at 20:00 am through sites, all sold out in just 5 minutes.

(Dong Bang Shin Ki, TVXQ!), Super Junior (Super Junior), (So Nyeo Shi Dae) as well as SMT's family members are appear in the SM SMTOWN LIVE 09

Especially this event is a combination of artists group SM Entertainment. That can not find in any other concerts. They will meet with fans with a variety show. In addition, a special invited artists to participate at this time resulted in the fans excited more and more.

SM Entertainment, said that, the concert ticket were sold out every year. But for this year, it is special because all SM artists have a pack promotin activities so the ticket sale in the summer this year seems to be a special hot

Source: PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT. ,original lanq
    TVXQ thailand ,thai lanq
    Me ,eng lanq

here is a better translation by DBSK sleepless nights
    ^
    ^
    SMTOWN LIVE’09′ is prepared to blast on August 16th from 5pm – 10pm, for 5 hour long! It will be held at Jamsil Olympic Stadium, Seoul. Tickets were open for sale on July 23rd at 8pm on Gmarket website. It turned out that tickets were all sold out within 5 minutes!

Dong Bang Shin Ki-TVXQ!, Super Junior, So Nyeo Shi Dae, including other members of SM family are prepared to appear in SMTOWN LIVE ‘09!

It’s a biggest event for artists from SM Entertainment to gather in one concert. They will come with different shows and special guests, multiplying the excitement among fans.

SM Entertainment revealed “Every year our tickets are sold out. But this year is special in that our artists have had a lot of activities recently that’s why the ticket sale is more intense”

Source: Pingbook Entertainment
    Translated by: natngnear@sapphirepearls
    Shared:sweetfig@blogspot+DBSKnights
    Please Take Out With Full Credits

Last edited by weerajung on Sun 26 Jul 2009, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Sat 25 Jul 2009, 8:12 am

^

It's because of DBSK's absence in the kpop scene
    so Cassiopeia are missing them,
    and ELF because of Super Junior's 3jib.
    Plus SHINee's rising popularity.

Nothing to do with SNSD.

Razz
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by black_ocean Sat 25 Jul 2009, 10:23 am

too bad there will be no BoA and CSJH there
    i hope they are the 'special guests' who SM mentioned ><
    and ZLY should perform more than 2 songs
    jumboshrimp
    jumboshrimp
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 116
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Post by jumboshrimp Sun 26 Jul 2009, 8:33 am

They left ZLY out of the news article again... Shocked

And the tickets are sold out every year?

What happened to the half empty stadium last year?

LIES. LIES. LIES. Mad
    OnlySu
    OnlySu
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by OnlySu Tue 28 Jul 2009, 1:23 am

ZLY is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than the nine plastics, and they left her again... Umm, i guess we must knock the heads of the SM company one by one...
    Who come with me?
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Thu 30 Jul 2009, 3:32 am

oh...so it's DBSK, Super Junior. So Nyeo Shi Dae and others now huh!?

Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 620537

why the hell is SM doing this!!...if SM really cares for his artists he won't let them be called "others"...but it seems like that's not the case..

tsk tsk tsk.... i want to throw LSM on a pit of fire right now..Here it comes again.. [UPDATE] - Page 3 134859

i'd die if after the concert articles would say how excited people were on the sight of snsd...
    walkywalky
    walkywalky
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 112
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by walkywalky Fri 31 Jul 2009, 12:29 am

is there anyone going here?
    lols you guys can keep track of how many people that do go
    cause it will be harder to count how many people who don't go
    weerajung
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post by weerajung Fri 31 Jul 2009, 8:09 pm

Dong Bang Shin Ki Xiah, Micky and Hero for a lawsuit against SM? Worries for group disband

One of Asia’s biggest group Dong Bang Shin Ki, has 3 of its members in a possible lawsuit against their own company SM Entertainment.

Dong Bang Shin Ki members Xiah JunSu, Micky YooChun and Hero JaeJoong had gone to Seoul Central District Court to hand in an application for provisional disposition to terminate all effects of their exclusive belonging rights contract with SM on 31st July.

What will happen to the 3 members’ activities scheduled for Dong Bang Shin Ki?

there is the upcoming SMTown Live 09 on 16th August. It seems that the members may not be appearing for the concert with their lawsuit with the company.

SOURCE : http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/tag/dong-bang-shin-ki/

Shocked cry Sad albino albino Twisted Evil bye
    Aleera
    Aleera
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Post by Aleera Sat 01 Aug 2009, 3:42 am

Man, I was really really happy to know that Super Junior and DBSK are going to be there but then BANG, snsd just has to show up. I hope there'll be a black ocean again, or maybe, something even more spectacular!
    WTFd
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by WTFd Sat 01 Aug 2009, 12:13 pm

weerajung wrote:Dong Bang Shin Ki Xiah, Micky and Hero for a lawsuit against SM? Worries for group disband

One of Asia’s biggest group Dong Bang Shin Ki, has 3 of its members in a possible lawsuit against their own company SM Entertainment.

Dong Bang Shin Ki members Xiah JunSu, Micky YooChun and Hero JaeJoong had gone to Seoul Central District Court to hand in an application for provisional disposition to terminate all effects of their exclusive belonging rights contract with SM on 31st July.

What will happen to the 3 members’ activities scheduled for Dong Bang Shin Ki?

there is the upcoming SMTown Live 09 on 16th August. It seems that the members may not be appearing for the concert with their lawsuit with the company.

SOURCE : http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/tag/dong-bang-shin-ki/

Shocked cry Sad albino albino Twisted Evil bye

I heard about the lawsuit, too!

NO BASHING OTHER ARTISTS. BE WARNED

If DBSK really don't show up to the concert, that only means a greater black ocean.
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Post by Fire Gem Phoenix Sun 02 Aug 2009, 8:52 am

cry Jeeezzz, LSM, what the hell in the world did you do to my favourite Korean singers? Go to HELL, you stupid fat pervert LSM... Mad
    If they don't show up, too bad, poor little SM Entertainment is goin' to get it all... see how beautiful and elegant black is, especially from a silent, outraged crowd... cheering
    But NO, I don't want DBSK to get disband! Shouldn't it be those PLASTICS? Seriously, SM should have been so badly rotten that now their main moneymakers cannot bear their own company... Sad
    But wait, can someone explain to me what this lawsuit is all about?
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Sun 02 Aug 2009, 11:55 am

If DBSK don't show up, half the stadium would be gone.
    Cassiopeia are huge, and I guess the ticket sales are about 50/50 between Cassies and ELF. Korean Cassies haven't seen DBSK in a while so I'm guessing most of them grabbed this opportunity to.

I'm a bit skeptical about the black ocean this year...SNSD have been *fairly* "successful" these past few months and since SNSD haven't done anything to DBSK, as they haven't been active in Korea, Cassiopeia may not take part OR may not even be there for the matter.
    That leaves ELF and SHINee World. SHINee World aren't as big as to Cassioepeia or ELF so...

We'll see I guess...
    Does anyone know anything from Korean CAFE's then?
    amano_makoto
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-10

Post by amano_makoto Tue 04 Aug 2009, 9:00 am

there are articles going ard that the concert will be held in Shanghai...is SM really desperate to get his 9 plastics recognised???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:30 am