The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+106
SNSDdaFakToy
serenade_me_jazz2
Britta1505
JaeRi
herobaby
schiller
bof
JS
igli
sarahjaeyin
Raemi
daesungvip
raintears10
JaeCherry
deflate
candy_appl3
kewlchick12345
blackbunny
IhatejesSICKa
Cherryxeero
WTFd
Helaine
AnimeErushii
shitdaesucks
cancerian
WindowStain
Spriinklezz
GRRR?!?
soshihater
~MiXiHae~DBSK
crazylove
cherrie123
TroubledAqua
DEADDx
stand<3
MissyKissy
HyeSang
Love_WonderGirls
PandaPanda
Oh_Mona
paboshitdae
SuperJuniorNShinee
curlsattack
silentreader
cherry_berry
makino
x.suyin
im_b
sXiAHn
rikaSU
STANDupPEOPLE
1232j3
SparklingDiamond
xjjjLOVE
Shardz
SujuAngeL
armyycassie
Chocolate
McFryburg aka Learner
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
chocolattex3
rainiskye.
antisnsdunite
lucky730
snjeung
yudit
Hannie*Saru
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
yunnie
OopurpleoO
bbling
loraine
Angela
yiwei
hiyostand
friglet
yoomi
chumcheorom
blabblepop
kil
POWitszROSIE
wonderwomann
jaejae19
uknow_wifey
Mizuki
k.y
smittens
MeLowANTI
yushin013only
bigbangislove
AngelWings
brokenhearted
chocohippo
Isis93
soshit
YooSulover
legendPHS
collation
fseventh
sadface
dbsjcsforever
Deliberately
Yumii
queenbee
110 posters

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

PandaPanda
    PandaPanda
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-17

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by PandaPanda Sat 17 Jan 2009, 4:03 pm

I think that Taeyeon pulled a Diva move at the hospital ... and after reading the AllKpop article about it I'm surprised at the amount of people who are saying things like;
    "i had similar experience that’s how they work nothing you can do about it just wait in agonizing tormenting pain lol." <- I doubt Taeyeon was in agonizing pain.
    "always under so much pressure and stress..they’re bound to explode sometimes…i mean do they always to have smile and act
    nice??"<- Well, doesn't her job require her to be nice? She should know when to hold her tounge.
    "i think she’s right the girl was about to die from pain but the nurse told her to wait just becuz of the lunch time ???"<- What ?

She wasn't in tormenting pain.
    Isn't it the law for forms to be filled out before she gets a vaccine as well ?
    It's not like she walks in the hospital and the staff goes " Oh my gosh she's a famous, give her an IV."
    She needs to wait until the doctors are finished taking a break because the other ones were probably treating people who I don't know? Got to the hospital first? Or have a more serious problem?

I can even use myself as an example , yesterday I went to a clinic to get the Gardasil vaccine and I had to stay there for an hour or so ? It didn't matter if I had somewhere to go , there were others who got there before I did and I had to wait. Just like anyone else.

Last edited by PandaPanda on Sat 17 Jan 2009, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by Love_WonderGirls Sat 17 Jan 2009, 5:14 pm

Every part of my thoughts are all in that letter. Couldnt have said it better myself. She is obviously a retard as she could have chosen to b*tch OFF air, but being the empty brian that she is decides to broadcast ON air and prove to everyone how un-educated and ill-mannered she is.

Also, everytime a Soshit says or does another stupid thing it is just so typical for the rather pathetic delsionfuls to say: "netizens and antis are blowing it out of proportion", "the antis are just finding an excuse to talk about our beautifuls girls"........ MAYBE, if they thought any deeper which is impossible for such delusionfuls, they would realise IF THEIR PRECIOUS GIRLS WERENT SUCH DISRESPECTFUL, IGNORANT INDIVIDUALS THEN THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYTHING TO SAY TO BEGIN WITH!! It's not like their favourtie soshits made one or two mistakes here and there, but there has been whole lists of their disrespectful actions which they never learn from!!!
    HyeSang
    HyeSang
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by HyeSang Sat 17 Jan 2009, 5:53 pm

I wanna see one video for this. our audio.
    fans of shitdae are saying: "it´s no true! You don´t have a video or something. Is a LIE" and I really want a video our something of this.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 17 Jan 2009, 5:55 pm

HyeSang wrote:I wanna see one video for this. our audio.
    fans of shitdae are saying: "it´s no true! You don´t have a video or something. Is a LIE" and I really want a video our something of this.

there's no video but someone posted an audio for the broadcast.

http://leegy.egloos.com/4815021
    MissyKissy
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by MissyKissy Sat 17 Jan 2009, 6:39 pm

Maybe it's time to continue your education Mr. Rat face. What a rude, ignorant, and self-centered rat! Your group name should be 'Rude Generations' period.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Sat 17 Jan 2009, 7:29 pm

"Fine fine. I get it with all the messages. It's my fault for being sick, I'm SORRY."

does that even consider an apology??
    well, we can't expect much from Mr.Tae!
    i just want to go their and slap her in the face!!
    bitchanny+jeSICKa= Mr.Tae (rude+the attitude)
    MeLowANTI
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Post by MeLowANTI Sat 17 Jan 2009, 8:38 pm

LoL.. WTH is that apology???
    Taeyuck is just so rude..
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Sat 17 Jan 2009, 8:56 pm

idk if alicia keys did plastic surgery before .
    BUT ,
    even if she did , alicia keys is still obviously prettier dhen her .
    mr tae is so goddamn racist .

hais ..
    TroubledAqua
    TroubledAqua
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by TroubledAqua Sat 17 Jan 2009, 9:10 pm

I saw this! UGH! I swear...

Seriously

Whatever the inS<3nes say doesn't have merit. If you are a public figure, you have the responsiblity to uphold, aka watchin what you say. We don't here these things from DBSK... they are a public figure as well. That isn't an excuse.

Whatevers, the more they are in the public eye, the more ways we see there flaws and faults, the more they will be hated.
    cherrie123

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by cherrie123 Sat 17 Jan 2009, 11:47 pm

seriously, she's acting princess again.Everybody do get sick but i think without doctor's permission, nurses can't simply give shot to a patient and probably it's lunch time (nurses and doctors need to rest).

What a brat~ she should shut her mouth.Kang In is just adding salt and pepper to the wound.
    crazylove
    crazylove
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by crazylove Sun 18 Jan 2009, 12:59 am

the sones defending taeyeon are just lol..they say she deserves to be treated right away because she was "dying of pain"..wtf? if having a flu is considered "dying of pain" then i don't know how she's gonna endure other things that might happen in her life..

being able to stand up and leave the room seems pretty healthy to me..if she wanted to be cured badly, then she should wait just like everyone else..
    being a celebrity doesn't make her more important than other people.

..i'm not even gonna say anything about the racist comment.
    i just hope she becomes more careful with her words..otherwise, she should just be fired from the radio show. i'm really hoping for the day her radio show gets cancelled. Kangin can just host one on his own.

P.S. way to go sones for blaming it on the nurses. very mature. -_-
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sun 18 Jan 2009, 1:23 am

She's is soo damn RUDE & STUPID!
    She thinks she is leader of snsd,she can do anything!?
    hello!don't act big Tae!
    Alicia Keys is more wayyy much better & talented than her!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 18 Jan 2009, 1:38 am

awww little mr.TAI was frowning on radio show...~
    hey TAI2, if the nurse gave you the IV shot and your flu was getting worst, wouldn't your SONE be berserk and called her a murderer??
    oh and even they can blackmail her and called her serial killer or something!~

seriously i think she wanted to be given the IV shot just because she wanted to emphasize how "serious" her illness was~
    and for Heaven's sake, please stop that SICK ranting, SONE!!!!!
    it's getting way too olddddd......~~~~

i mean, if she's sick everytime, should it be the appropriate reasons to not doing your job profesionally and to not keeping your mouth shut??
    f*ck it!
    oh maybe TAI2 is really sick...as in MENTALLY SICK~
    if that so, there's nothing i can say about it!

and Good Lord, Alicia Keys....
    this girl is seriously SOMETHING
    last time i checked tardy just insulted national K-POP artists..
    but MR.TAI insulted INTERNATIONAL ARTIST!!
    wow what a leader you are, mr. TAI!
    GRRR?!?
    GRRR?!?
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 281
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by GRRR?!? Sun 18 Jan 2009, 1:55 am

wow i think their never gonna change...
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Sun 18 Jan 2009, 2:24 am

they're all the same
    first tiffany, now taeyeon.. im guessing Sicka might be next

haha mr tae is so dead, insulting a international singer
    WindowStain

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by WindowStain Sun 18 Jan 2009, 2:37 am

I saw a few comments actually trying to defend her. Apprently common sense passed a few people.

(Like others have said) The nurse could not, as far as I know, administer an I.V with out a Doc's permission. If she talked to the nurse like she said, and the nurse said to simply lie down..then it's safe to assume the nurse knows what she's talking about. She didn't train in that feild to get corrected/critized for no solid reason by taeyeon ...who clearly has a gone to college, trained, and earned a degree (?) in nursing (...oh wait she doesn't!).

Her comment about black people was a backhanded compliment. It's basically saying that [enter race/person/whatever] is attractive DESPITE the fact they are [enter/race/person/size/whatever]. That's not a compliment, any grown adult...or person with a functioning brain (which includes many children) knows that.
    There's enough exposure to let her see an attractive black, and she's old enough to atleast keep those comments to herself. And race shouldn't/doesn't play a role in determing beauty.

I'm starting to think that maybe TaeYeon's sickness has more to do with her brain not functioning properly than an upset stomach or headache.
    cancerian
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by cancerian Sun 18 Jan 2009, 3:19 am

retard. who does she think she is. why must the doctors/ nurses attend to her first? obviously if the nurses/ doctors did not attend to her first, that means her condition is NOT that serious as compared to others. what the hell does she think she is? princess? she is not even worthy enough to be a piece of shit. and she wanted to say the name of the hospital?! i can't believe it. and the nurse did not even ignore her completely? at least they DID tend to her. its not as if they told her to GTFO and die by the roadside or something [which i hope they did, but they never will]. now what does she still have to complain about? i don't understand? id on't think being a celebrity gives you the privilege to be attended to first? [not to mention that you are one with more antis than fans *cough cough*] after watching WGM, i realised that, when andy/ seo inyoung and crown J went to the hospital, they waited for their turns too. now what does this rat face wants to whine about?

& being racist. excuse me. i think alicia keys is pretty & sing like so much better than her? trust her to say this kind of stuffs. she never learn. i guess its a good start of the year for them now, that they have more antis thanks to their leader who never know when to say the right thing, anyway, its shitdae, so i am not really expecting anything more from them, but she should like stop causing trouble. or maybe she should, so they will have more antis and disband soon! ;]
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Sun 18 Jan 2009, 5:38 am

god i hate her.
    and she isn't really that pretty to start with, she really does look like a rat.

delusionals keep on defending her, god where have their brains gone? tsk tsk tsk.
    as a public figure, it's her responsibility to maintain a good image. i'm sure she knows the consequences of saying stupid remarks on air. she deserves all the criticisms following this because its her actions to start with.

she's so stupid. how could she say that on air? i hope she gets fired from her job... but then again, i want them to get more antis from her careless ignorant comments on the radio show haha.

i hate allkpop, that ultra biased site. eeeeee.
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Sun 18 Jan 2009, 7:44 am

How if I said in a Public brocasting program
    Kim Tae Yeon, talking about a Korean, she is really ugly
    I guess it doesn't count a racist comment...I like to do some personal attack.

Kim Tae Yeon, Black or white, American or korean
    you will never fall under "Pretty category" thanks god.
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Post by AnimeErushii Sun 18 Jan 2009, 11:18 am

Oh my gosh! I actually decided to stop going here and try liking SNSD, but it was too hard and impossible liking those shit generations, but after seeing TaeYeon say "For a BLACK person she really pretty."
    I wanna kick her ass for saying that! I'm freaking half black and if she thinks there are only pretty people in Korea then she better think again! If she never realized there's a saying: "The most beautiful girls are in Africa!" to the lest My dad's freaking Nigerian and if she makes another rascist remark about anything or my favorite singer, Alicia Keys, *EITED FOR VIOLANCE REFRENCES* Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad DUMBASS! UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 594437
    Helaine

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by Helaine Sun 18 Jan 2009, 11:46 am

mwahahahhah I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! Razz

I mean, OH MY! Did she realize who she talked about? It's ALICIA KEYS for God's sake! OH PLEASE! (or should I say.... Oh GEE!!!) Razz

Alicia Keys is SO MUCH prettier than HER. wow. Not to mention vocal-wise. Alicia Keys is a great solo singer who is SO MUCH above all SNSD members combined together! Twisted Evil

And the doctor and nurse thing is just plainly disgusting. And yes, it's YOUR fault for being sick right after your comeback (going to hospital because of mere flu is stupid. How delicate are you, Ms. Plastic?). Actually you should be grateful that the hospital accept you, if I were the nurse, I would've kicked you out the moment I saw your face Razz
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sun 18 Jan 2009, 4:08 pm

i have to rant because soompi has close down ANOTHER thread. that's all three together just to cover up for ms. ratface.

In all honesty, Taeyeons Alicia Keys comment isnt even considered bad in Korea. If anything, its like saying "Wow shes a really beautiful black woman!" God damn, Seungri said something even worse. but it seems no one cares. because hes a cute boyband member?

are you kidding me? she did not say she's a really beautiful black woman, she said she's pretty considering she's black. there's a difference! but goddamn it, you delusionful as usual, cannot see it can you? that's not a compliment, it's a f**ken insult. everyone can see that it's a racist comment except you stupid fans. if it's not a big deal in korea, it wouldn't have been brought up. at all.

and why do you delusionful keep bringing up seungri and saying that no one threw a fuss? he was flamed big time and had to apologize. get your facts straight you idiot. compared to your ratface right now, he went through much worse shit.

taeyeon came at her appointment time though. of course she would complain about something. she has events to go to, and shes stressed.

oh then i guess that hospital must be really stupid because they scheduled her to come in at lunchtime?! stop pulling shit out of nowhere. nowhere in the transcript did it say that she had an appointment. she did not come at lunchtime, it's obvious she just bounced in. she's stressed, has events to go to? what about the nurse? do nurses just chill in the hospital or something?

complaining is one thing, threatening to destroy the hospital's reputation and all the workers there is another. if she wants to complain, she could have done it off air. but obviously, she had another idea in mind. she's not only spoiled, but malicious and unprofessional as well. abusing the power she has as a dj is just downright disgusting.
    WTFd
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by WTFd Sun 18 Jan 2009, 6:22 pm

For a BLACK person she's really pretty.

^ Taeyeon's comment is wrong on one too many levels. I don't see why So-One continues to deny the reports, since she really said that on the radio. IMO, "Mr" Tae is not on half the level that Alicia Keys was on when she was Taeyeon's age! UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 346764

Ms. Keys is pretty for ANYONE. Period. Alicia could even be purple for all I care; she beats Taeyeon in beauty and talent department anyday.

What Taeyeon said about the nurse was a sloppy excuse. If she was feeling that ill, she should have taken the day off from work. As a leader, she could have handled things a lot better and a lot more professionally. Plus, she knew that the nurses couldn't give her a shot if the doctor wasn't there!
    Cherryxeero
    Cherryxeero
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by Cherryxeero Sun 18 Jan 2009, 6:31 pm

She's really dumb.... we all knew it!!!
    But her fans are pissing me off even more, trying to defend her left and right!!!
    The saddest thing is that Coolsmurf posted an article about it and it just disappeared... Insanes' pressure must be really tough...
    If it goes on like that, everything that those girls do wrong would just be "erased" and people would just forget!
    Dammit!!!!
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Sun 18 Jan 2009, 6:36 pm

Oh heck no! I'm have black(half korean) what she said was just out of this world! I had nothing against this girl but now...UGH! She makes me freaking sick,what the heck!
    I guess she picking up JesSICKa's and Tardfany's horrible attitude. She really to think and stop acting like she is so cute. Because that comment was far from cute. So mr.tae what heck are you saying all over black people are ugly? Well I think you're pretty ugly with misshaped head, you make me so freaking sick!
    And as for fans, if they know better than she should know better. So once you upset one group of people(or professions) you go and insult a ethic group! I have so much to say right now....I'm afraid I might be spamming if I posted it all.
    ps: Stop bringing up your stupid sick matter, the world isn't going to stop for you,b*tch!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:13 pm