The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+106
SNSDdaFakToy
serenade_me_jazz2
Britta1505
JaeRi
herobaby
schiller
bof
JS
igli
sarahjaeyin
Raemi
daesungvip
raintears10
JaeCherry
deflate
candy_appl3
kewlchick12345
blackbunny
IhatejesSICKa
Cherryxeero
WTFd
Helaine
AnimeErushii
shitdaesucks
cancerian
WindowStain
Spriinklezz
GRRR?!?
soshihater
~MiXiHae~DBSK
crazylove
cherrie123
TroubledAqua
DEADDx
stand<3
MissyKissy
HyeSang
Love_WonderGirls
PandaPanda
Oh_Mona
paboshitdae
SuperJuniorNShinee
curlsattack
silentreader
cherry_berry
makino
x.suyin
im_b
sXiAHn
rikaSU
STANDupPEOPLE
1232j3
SparklingDiamond
xjjjLOVE
Shardz
SujuAngeL
armyycassie
Chocolate
McFryburg aka Learner
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
chocolattex3
rainiskye.
antisnsdunite
lucky730
snjeung
yudit
Hannie*Saru
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
yunnie
OopurpleoO
bbling
loraine
Angela
yiwei
hiyostand
friglet
yoomi
chumcheorom
blabblepop
kil
POWitszROSIE
wonderwomann
jaejae19
uknow_wifey
Mizuki
k.y
smittens
MeLowANTI
yushin013only
bigbangislove
AngelWings
brokenhearted
chocohippo
Isis93
soshit
YooSulover
legendPHS
collation
fseventh
sadface
dbsjcsforever
Deliberately
Yumii
queenbee
110 posters

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

WTFd
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-08

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by WTFd Sun 18 Jan 2009, 7:00 pm

Cherryxeero wrote:She's really dumb.... we all knew it!!!
    The saddest thing is that Coolsmurf posted an article about it and it just disappeared... Insanes' pressure must be really tough...

Are you serious? Now I want to know what was on that article.

The pressure must be intense for Coolsmurf. It was bad enough that he got lots of heat for posting the SBS videos on YT. A lot of international netizens depend on him for vids and news.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by blabblepop Sun 18 Jan 2009, 7:23 pm

obviously these girls have been living under a rock. they don't know how much scrutiny seungri was put up because of that racist remark. poor poor delusionals. they can't save their girls anymore..
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Mon 19 Jan 2009, 1:50 am

I'm going to support Taeyeon all the way! Go Taeyeon! Ruin SNshitDae's image MORE! Razz

Edited for violent references

really, why is she such an idiot? and she's suppose to be the leader of her stupid group..and the racist mark enrage me! Mad Mad

Does she own a mirror? she's ugly compared to Alicia Keys even if she's "white"..and I have seen so many cute and beautiful black people and they aren't as worthless as her..she is not fit to be a DJ..someone kick her out! Evil or Very Mad

She is sick. Yeah, we all know that from the get go. In fact, all of them are mentally retarded so are there fans.. tsch! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    kewlchick12345
    kewlchick12345
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by kewlchick12345 Mon 19 Jan 2009, 8:18 pm

IGNORANCE pure IGNORANCE...........im not korean and have never meet a korean person and i am very into kpop.......i did not grow up around many asians....but not once in my life have i ever said for an asian girl so and so is pretty....im just confused, i think taeyeon thinks she is pretty.....i mean after plastic surgery shes still not beautiful.......alicia keys is a natural beauty and is talented...she completely owns taeyeon....but i congratulate rat face because she is just bringin in the anti's
    candy_appl3

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by candy_appl3 Mon 19 Jan 2009, 10:48 pm

Dang Racist.

I will never get over this.

At least think of your group retard. Just ruin it all for them!?

Yeah. That's right.
    Keep digging your grave.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    [quote name='uknowyunho07' date='Jan 20 2009, 12:23 AM' post='12250289']
    okay i know this is pretty off topic to the apology crap
    but...
    taeyeon saying that alicia keys is pretty for a black girl
    what's wrong with that?
    it's like someone say "oh you're pretty for a asian girl" (when you're one)
    i don't get why you soompiers get so worked up when she said that
    it's a compliment no harm
    some of you soompiers are so weird
    [/quote]

Ppl like this from soompi piss me off.
    I smell a TaeYuck defender Mad

Last edited by candy_appl3 on Mon 19 Jan 2009, 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Mon 19 Jan 2009, 10:58 pm

Alright, she totally crossed the line with that comment. It's totally uncalled for, dude. I'm Asian, but still. It's rude. >> And it's nobody's "FAULT" for being sick- things like that just happen. But it IS her fault for bad-mouthing a hospital. Because one? That nurse probably has a higher IQ than Taeyeon there. Heck, those nurses and doctors probably make more than Taeyeon does.

So she should just put a lid on it.
    JaeCherry
    JaeCherry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post by JaeCherry Tue 20 Jan 2009, 7:36 pm

-sigh-
    Really nice way to start of '09. NOT.
    shame, shame, shame. *tsk tsk*
    This is really gonna bring SNSD more antis.
    Way to go taeyeon...another stupid remark. helpless
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by blackbunny Wed 21 Jan 2009, 2:37 pm

Racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups.

I just read at other sites that people does not see what she said as racism. She is just an ignorant fool, they said. Well, I totally agree with them about the rat being an IGNORANT and a FOOL. But, intentional or unintentional, ignorant or not, she made such a remark that connotes racial discrimination against "black people." People should realize that in her eyes, "black people" are ugly. Her statement suggested so.

If she ever make such remarks about Southeastern Asians, I swear, I'll fly to Korea or wherever her hiding place is just to EDITED DUE TO VIOLENT REFERENCES! IGNORANT RACIST RAT!
    raintears10
    raintears10
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by raintears10 Wed 21 Jan 2009, 6:26 pm

When I first read about this, I was competely dumbfounded at the level of ignorance Taeyeon has. My anger flared up so much, I needed a couple days to cool down to be able to write properly my opinion on this subject.
    I can understand if insanes defend her when people says shes ugly,not talented, or minor things like that because they love her and they find her talented and beautiful, but what I cannot understand is how insanes can defend her when she has said such irresponsible and negative things. How dare she go all "Wannabe Diva" on air and talk about nurses and doctors in such a rude way. Just becuase they won't give her a shot, that Hospital becomes a bad hospital??? Taeyeon needs to get over herself and realise that they're more sicker and worse patients than she is, and if she wants a pity party go somewhere else with that crap, don't rant about it on radio.
    Also, the racist remark she made (yes insanes that is a racist remark whether you like it or not) was compeletely out of line. Even though I am not black, 90% of my friends are black so to here such a thing like that, I felt very defensive. It does not matter if she hasn't been around black people, she should still realise that that is a racist comment and should never say that in public.
    Even though I never really liked Taeyeon much, I never really put much attention to her. Shes too plain for my liking. But with this, she has gone up my list of most hated member of snsd. Yoona use to be number 1, now Taeyeon is #1.
    ....You really are such a disgrace to kpop group leaders Taeyeon, you really are......
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by blackbunny Thu 22 Jan 2009, 12:16 am

I'll just slap her if she'll say the same thing about us..pssh~~ I've cooled down..this girls always make me lose my cool..ugh! Very sad
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Sat 24 Jan 2009, 1:16 pm

wowwwwwww;
    soshit shouldn't come to america..
    with that racist comment?
    oh damn; they gonna get jumped hereeee
    WTFd
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by WTFd Sat 24 Jan 2009, 1:50 pm

Oh_Mona wrote:Funny that the only black person you find attractive is half-white. Does that mean you find your sunbaes, who also happen to be half half, un attractive. Like InSooni or Yun MiRae?

Bloody donkey, doesn't understand the repercussions of her words and the possibilities they hold to be even more insulting than she thought.

Your post couldn't be more true. I knew someone had to address this sooner or later!

What I don't get is that Mr. Tae apologized about the nurses, but she did not apologize about her race comment. How could a country trying to shed it's old image, let something like that go?
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Sat 24 Jan 2009, 10:26 pm

For a white person, she is really plastic.
    If anyone suffered from the 'I'm so great's, it's rat-face.
    I think that the nurse eating is much more important than her getting well.
    At least when the nurse has energy she can do her job.
    When Taeyeon gets well she's just gonna contaminate Kpop with her 8 other freaks.
    sarahjaeyin
    sarahjaeyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by sarahjaeyin Tue 27 Jan 2009, 5:57 am

Last edited by sarahjaeyin on Thu 12 Nov 2015, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    igli
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 89
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by igli Wed 28 Jan 2009, 4:43 pm

_

Last edited by igli on Sun 01 Jan 2012, 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : messed my lines XD)
    JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by JS Fri 30 Jan 2009, 2:33 am

igli wrote:That b*tch better sleep with one eye open 'cause i'm f*cking coming for her!!
    Twisted Evil UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 5 620537
    AASHOLE!

(by the way I'm new and I totally love those smilies ^^)

Wow, you're a fan of alicia keys?
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Sat 31 Jan 2009, 12:31 am

and rofl why don't people be more open minded and accept that

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. It has nothing to do with open mindedness. Racism is intolerable, no matter how you slice it and dice it, regardless of whether you've been brought up in a country/city/region/area that's either more dominated by Caucasians or Asians. Certain countries enforce rules about anti-racism because of past historical events that have resulted in tragic outcomes due to lack of understanding and knowledge. Mr. Tae must have never been to school before, and I could say the same for the delusional, because racism is the result of ignorance and lack of education/knowledge about the world and what it's been through for the past few centuries.

On a different note that pertains more to Mr. Tae's comment, when you're pretty, you're pretty, regardless of race/ethncity. Sadly it does not hold true for this plastic b*tch.
    schiller
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by schiller Mon 02 Feb 2009, 1:04 pm

about the whole growing up in a different society...in a way..you can use it as a defense...you sort of have a different mentality...but you're also a celebrity. a person constantly watched by the rest of the world.

think before you speak..or better yet..learn to keep your horse mouth shut.

i actually didn't used to hate taeyeon..cuz she somewhat kept to herself and didn't say anything offensive (that i knew of)...but now she's getting annoying

the only reason why she's even getting any attention from other artists is because

1. sme is all powerful
    2. some celebrities feel sorry for the "attacks" on her
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by herobaby Tue 03 Feb 2009, 1:08 am

Dang. For a black person? That's harsh.
    Cus really black girls have NATURAL BEAUTY.
    All the ones that go to school with me don't wear
    make up at all and they're pretty gorgeous.
    Though ima girl that's what i think.
    Yeah Alicia Keys is pretty, so is Tyra Banks &
    Rihanna, etc.
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Tue 10 Feb 2009, 7:17 am

Saying "FOR A BLACK PERSON SHE'S REALLY PRETTY"

I just wanna say to her in her face ::

" FOR A KOREAN SINGER YOU SUCK AT SINGING AND BEAUTY AND TALENTS NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE REST OF THE MEMBERS DO TOO"
    Britta1505
    Britta1505
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by Britta1505 Thu 12 Mar 2009, 10:37 am

OH MY GOD! Im white. So whaddaya gonna do?

edited for violent references
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 10:43 pm

uh...

she'll NEVER learn from her mistakes!!!

"GIVE HER A CHANCE"
    "ANOTHER CHANCE FOR HER"
    "MAN..WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE HER ANOTHER ONE??"

her SORRY is now sickening my ears....
    SNSDdaFakToy

Female Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post by SNSDdaFakToy Thu 21 May 2009, 9:18 am

Actually Koreans are well aware of the fact that what she said is out of line. People who defend her are just playing stupid. How dare Taeyoen show face here in the US after that kind of remark? If LSM had any sense he should have left Taeyeon at home and just bring 8 members here not that that's that much better but still she shouldn't be allowed to come to the US.
    KGirl 4eva
    KGirl 4eva
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Post by KGirl 4eva Thu 15 Oct 2009, 7:22 am

tae, ur AS black as u thnk Alicia Keys is... u kno tht?
    lilipark16
    lilipark16
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 133
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by lilipark16 Tue 03 Nov 2009, 6:39 am

gosh mr tae! cnt u get it?alicia keys is way prettier and talented than u b*tch!u cnt be half of her and by the way alicia is half black and half white!hold ur fukin mouth b*tch!
    the reason why soshit get more antis first because they 're so rude!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:05 am