The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+106
SNSDdaFakToy
serenade_me_jazz2
Britta1505
JaeRi
herobaby
schiller
bof
JS
igli
sarahjaeyin
Raemi
daesungvip
raintears10
JaeCherry
deflate
candy_appl3
kewlchick12345
blackbunny
IhatejesSICKa
Cherryxeero
WTFd
Helaine
AnimeErushii
shitdaesucks
cancerian
WindowStain
Spriinklezz
GRRR?!?
soshihater
~MiXiHae~DBSK
crazylove
cherrie123
TroubledAqua
DEADDx
stand<3
MissyKissy
HyeSang
Love_WonderGirls
PandaPanda
Oh_Mona
paboshitdae
SuperJuniorNShinee
curlsattack
silentreader
cherry_berry
makino
x.suyin
im_b
sXiAHn
rikaSU
STANDupPEOPLE
1232j3
SparklingDiamond
xjjjLOVE
Shardz
SujuAngeL
armyycassie
Chocolate
McFryburg aka Learner
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
chocolattex3
rainiskye.
antisnsdunite
lucky730
snjeung
yudit
Hannie*Saru
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
yunnie
OopurpleoO
bbling
loraine
Angela
yiwei
hiyostand
friglet
yoomi
chumcheorom
blabblepop
kil
POWitszROSIE
wonderwomann
jaejae19
uknow_wifey
Mizuki
k.y
smittens
MeLowANTI
yushin013only
bigbangislove
AngelWings
brokenhearted
chocohippo
Isis93
soshit
YooSulover
legendPHS
collation
fseventh
sadface
dbsjcsforever
Deliberately
Yumii
queenbee
110 posters

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by taiyou_no_namida Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:38 pm

^kudos to all of you!

She did NOT just say that about nurses and black people! Of all the nerve!
    My dad's a nurse! I know about the whole nurse world inside and out and I know the hardships that they experience! One of my closest friends is black!
    How DARE she!!

I'm Asian, but I'm a music performance major in university in USA. Trust me. I know about racism first-hand. And I know by experience that Koreans in general are not ignorant about racism or black people! Whether they are in USA or not!

Way to parade your ignorance! Both in the nurse/hospital comment and the Alicia Keys comment! Somebody needs to teach that girl manners! A shame she's older than me and I know better! Nice example eh?

Despicable!
    What that leader and her group can do for shame knows no bounds!

It's just as well she admitted Alicia was pretty...because that is one very very gorgeous lady! And a real one at that! I don't know about her natural beauty, but I do know she knows how to act appropriately unlike somebody else!

Other comments have said this already but that nurse comment was just low! She really must be desperate to stoop that low. No brainer. Ha!
    Apparently, she has no respect and doesn't learn from others either.
    Especially her sunbaes. In SM Ent. alone, there's a whole TWO generations of admirable hardworking sunbaes to look up to and learn from. But what does she or for that matter they do?
    Continue to humiliate themselves in public!
    Ahh..go bask in it! Doesn't shame and scorn feel good?

queenbee awesome article and letter...I hope she gets to read it!
    Oh wait..not only will she need a translator but also a reader and a tutor to simplify the words for her.

One word: Aigoo.

What a mess! Way to come back btw! Razz
    Way to dominate! Let's see them fall in 2009!
    STAND and see what happens! ROFL

EDITED BY MOD!

Last edited by Yumii on Fri 16 Jan 2009, 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no mentioning other sites!)
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by izzybellboo Fri 16 Jan 2009, 6:38 pm

I already predicted that they will never have a stable future or stable career, because deep down they are useless brats, and their scum will eventually seep out from beneath the pores.
    PLASTIC isn't THAT strong.
    It may be strong enough to gain an army of delusionfuls, but YOU DON'T FOOL US, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ***.

Eventually something like this or something similar would happen.
    It doesn't help delusionfuls saying "OMG, you guys nitpick out every little thing they do".
    EXCUSE ME, but in their situation, they SHOULD KNOW that they have the PUBLIC eye on them, and that this has become so big of a mess that it has spilled into the international zone, where we netizens can discuss this now.
    From the start, of course, nobody would have given a *** about them until they borrowed the glamor of their sunbaes, and then as public figures in the entertainment industry (sad representation as they are), it is their DUTY to mantain a good image, and YES, we will nitpick the so-called "small" things they say or do.

But do you call this SMALL?

Taeyeon, your ugly colors show through... You transparent plastic excuse for a LEADER. WORST leader in KPop history, EVER.

YOU'RE supposed to represent this generation?
    THAT MAKES ME KICK BACK AND LOL.
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Fri 16 Jan 2009, 7:47 pm

WTF...

ughhh..I can't even...wow...WOW.

I'll come back when I'm less pissed off.
    God that b*tch digust me.

edit-

ohhh okay...calmed down.

that comment towards Alicia Keys, just wow. THAT shocked the hell out of me, I knew this b*tch was rude but damn talk about ignorant, I guess those rumors about her bullying that Chinese singer (JangRi?) must be true too if this ignorant digusting vile worthless scum of the earth could muster up some shit like that.

I mean wow. I don't even give a damn what snsd fans have to say about this or defend it, that shocked the f*ck out of me like nothing else they've said before, just wow.

I hope Alicia keys or her fans NEVER hear about that comment, actually they probably have considering Alicia keys is a global star, WOW...I actually feel the need to apologize to Alicia keys, f*cking God taeyeon is the type of Korean who makes us all look so screwed up.

UGHHHHHHH........................ANYONE ON SOOMPI DEFENDING THAT COMMENT IS A F*CKING DIGUSTING VILE PIECE OF TRASH. ANYONE.
    This pisses me off.

Last edited by McFryburg on Fri 16 Jan 2009, 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chocolate
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by Chocolate Fri 16 Jan 2009, 7:53 pm

Delusionals should stop using the "sick-card" every frickin' time she says something or does soemthing wrong~ Seriously, that girl can't keep her yap shut, while Tiffany is hiding in the dark to make us "forget" all her rude comments from the past..their so-called leader just have to make such remarks, and bring her whole group even further down. Way to go, Mr. Tae!
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:04 pm

BTW let them bitches bring up SeungRi all they'll do is piss off V.I.P which is the ONLY fan club who didn't hate them LOL. I see those assholes bringing up seungri on korean sites also and VIP is defending him of course, they're trying to divert attention from this filthy wh*re called taeyeon.
    armyycassie
    armyycassie
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by armyycassie Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:13 pm

OMMGG O.O
    how dare she say such things?
    dont even think of using "sickness" as an excuse to cover her up.
    taeyeon needs to stop with her fake charisma.. shes so fake
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:34 pm

okay.. I didnt know that..
    the THING im afraid of has already happened...
    *when Gay Generation make a fool of themselves*
    *and we all thought it would be tardfaty*
    oh well, disbandment is fast approaching..^^
    Shardz
    Shardz
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by Shardz Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:58 pm

Good job there mr.tae
    How about a round of applause? [8]
    Mind you, THIS particularly VERY VERY popular song was sang by a "girl thats pretty even though shes black" too...oh wait, do you even KNOW the definition of popular? Well let me explain it to you, it doesnt mean you or your 8 plastic doll "friends"

How dare you of saying that when Alicia Keys has WAY more talent, beauty, personality then YOU?
    And to say it on national radio? Just wow. I guess you are really trying to end SNSD arent you.

Being sick as an excuse: How many times have we heard it from other artists? sure they MENTION they are sick. But never do they blame their behaviours or actions on it. Don't say your condition is any special, there are artist out there that suffer emotional problems + injuries. They still perform and give smiling faces.

End of comment on rat face.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri 16 Jan 2009, 9:24 pm

OMG THAT STUPID ********!!!!!!!!!!!
    how dare she talk about nurses and doctors that save lived everyday like that?!
    and OBVIOUSLY they were the ones that knew what had to be done NOT her,
    what's this? is Mr. Tae a druggy now too?
    wouldn't be surprises.

AND NOW FOR THE SECOND COMMENT.
    a big F**k YOU to the useless useless RACIST of a leader
    what an arrogant ass.

ughh this is bugging me ....
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:00 pm

kudos for Mr. Tae for being
    dumb again and for delusionals
    being in denial as usual.

and what's with "she's sick so she doesn't
    know what she's saying" excuse?
    bull--- how many times do they always have
    to say their favorite girldumb group is always sick.
    danggg.
    1232j3
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by 1232j3 Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:13 pm

Soy made another topic on how polite and thoughtful they are, just to counter this one.. Even she couldn't cover it up no matter how hard she tried.

One thing that pissed me off was that she brought SEUNG RI back into the picture and tried to get TaeYeon to look better, at expenses of others. Desperate much!?
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:19 pm

she's just continuously made of fail, isn't she?
    rikaSU
    rikaSU
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by rikaSU Fri 16 Jan 2009, 11:15 pm

I find this hilarious. A few days into their comeback and their LEADER is already ruining it by making idiotic comments. UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 652978 I conclude that they'll never learn to shut their mouth.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Fri 16 Jan 2009, 11:44 pm

wouldnt race of the race she doesnt like detest her for her stupid comment now. seriously these girls are just . . . too many words to discrible ><
    sm really should just dump them if they really want to become successful. at the height of sm's career, they have such weed as this to ruin it all . . . its about time to start weeding.
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Sat 17 Jan 2009, 12:21 am

i think she should learn... and shut her mouth up!

she shouldn't be saying anything or at last think carefully before she say... but yeah.. due to her empty brain.. that's not gonna help anyway..

i think at first loads of ppl hate him because his scandal with junsu... but rite now.. i beleive many ppl, like me, almost forgot about the scandal... but we HATE her because of her behavior!!!!

omfg.. i'm just curious that... HAD THESE PLASTICS TRAINED FROM THE SAME COMPANY AS THE OTHER SM'S ARTISTS?

well, the other sm's artists are not like them!!!! in every way!!!!!

she deserves what she has faced and believe me mr.tae... it's really your fault to be sick... even existed:)
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Sat 17 Jan 2009, 12:37 am

Rude racist Ratface!
    Ratface is just hating that ALICIA KEYS is damn prettier than her ugly plastic face!

How can they say she's never encounter a 'black' person before?
    Like HELLO, wasn't her ugly face at HB 08. I know for sure I saw some.

Delusionals are nothing but a bunch of useless and helpless desperate fans. She's rude as hell!

I'd like to see her hit ALICIA KEYS note, oh wait-she can't, because she can't sing. LMAO!

It's time like this where she needs a good old fashion beat down, down by an african american of course. =)
    yiwei
    yiwei

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by yiwei Sat 17 Jan 2009, 1:53 am

she a disgrace thru and thru, i cant believe the whole SM isnt ashamed of this taeyuck..... she's getting on my nerves... i must say she's really dumb and idoitic to have said those comments.... OMGGGG someone save us!! i feel like slapping her across the face.
    i mean, what wrong with her, does she not know any manners at all?????? she disgusts me to the core. YUCK!!!
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Sat 17 Jan 2009, 4:58 am

if she is really out of it when she said the stuff she said on the radio, then she would have been better off not appearing on the show. the truth is, she is just being unprofessional because if you have the guts to be racist in public, it shows how low-class you are. from what i remember, being an idol and an inspiration to others does not mean becoming a piece of trash for attention.

by the way, for their idiotic fans who think the statement is not racist, it shows how they, themselves, are racist, or merely those who just nod and smile as they drool over their idols. believe me, if one of those nine retards start saying how stealing is good when you don't have money, their fans will be robbing people all the time. what do they do? they must be sending some weird messages through their songs.

all i have to say to their fans is that if they don't think the statement is racist, they should consider themselves in a shoe of someone who is approached by a total stranger on the streets. the stranger will say something like, "you are pretty for someone of your race". i highly doubt that their fans will just smile and say "thank-you". i will not be surprised to come upon some news one day where someone was attacked for a racist remark and that the attacker was a fan of the nine low class people.
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Sat 17 Jan 2009, 5:29 am

How DARE SHE SAID LIKE THAT???
    I HATE HER!
    Alicia keys is the american's diva,and did mr.Tae lose her brain??
    Cant she imagine what is the effect of her coment??
    How old are you, mr.Tae??
    Why u are so stupid!!

However,
    Mr.Tae had to be proud coz they make the number of antis increased
    silentreader
    silentreader
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by silentreader Sat 17 Jan 2009, 6:27 am

Lol, does she ever learn anything?
    The last comment she made...
    Seriously, their lovely SONE couldn't do anything to cover it up. Instead, they should just accept the fact that the leader is very rude.
    And spoiled, too? Ranting it live on radio, what more could she want? Desperate of attention?
    And Soy... *sigh* What are we gonna do about her...
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Sat 17 Jan 2009, 6:35 am

Hear Hear to the attached letter, Bee~!!

AND i kinda agree with something else...
    Last year was Tardy, this year in fact seems to be Mr Tae's year of doom.
    She'd better watch that trashy mouth of hers, seriously.
    It can cause a lot of hurt--probably for both herself and others.

Seriously, Kim Taeyeon doesn't seem to have an ounce of tact.
    It baffles me how she could be made the Leader...
    No doubt, it's a pretty pathetic group, but still, if only they had a decent Leader it may have brought a much bigger, much better difference to the whole group... and to how people with even an ounce of sense see them.

Delusionals.
    Wake up.
    This. Is. The. Kind. Of. Leader. You. Lot. Continuously. Defend.
    Aren't you ashamed?
    Cus as time goes by, I don't know if I should feel ashamed on your behalf or to feel sad for you.
    Just... wake up.
    Something needs to change.
    Something needs to be done.

If for anything, for the mere sake of humanity..
    For the love of God, these girls make me feel unsettled all the bloody time..

tired
    yushin013only
    yushin013only
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by yushin013only Sat 17 Jan 2009, 8:37 am

very well said..i admire the letter to mr. tae.....
    they never learned.....
    she is the worst leader, so unprofessional and irresponsible....
    no wonder her members are like that...

i watched mbc every1 idol show (2pm), and that next episode will be with Shitdae....
    i hope my boys will be protected from those sluts!
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sat 17 Jan 2009, 8:55 am

Not A surprise coming out of these plastic
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sat 17 Jan 2009, 9:41 am

omgosh taeyeon
    you are just really a potty mouth b*tch arent you?
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sat 17 Jan 2009, 11:21 am

So nice of you mr Tae, to compliment Alicia Keys among the other black artists that ChinChin have played music from ( i.e Beyonce, Craig David etc) Does that mean you deem them unattractive? Funny that the only black person you find attractive is half-white. Does that mean you find your sunbaes, who also happen to be half half, un attractive. Like InSooni or Yun MiRae?

Bloody donkey, doesn't understand the repercussions of her words and the possibilities they hold to be even more insulting than she thought.

Even if that was an off-the-cuff remark, its even worse that making a racist remark comes so naturally to her as a young women in the 21st Century.

The very image SK is trying to shed is the very image Taeyeon is portraying.

You are not only a disgrace as we have mentioned, but a continuous liability to SM entertainment and to MBC for not being able to do something so simple as holding your tongue, and perhaps keeping a happy face for 2 hours.

EXACTLY!

If SM continue to let this imbecile run amok this could cost them the recogntion they want abroad. Anybody investing in a foreign company would be stupid not to do their research on them, and who better to look at then the consumers opinion when it comes to that. SM would be in a bit of a doodle if any potential investors were to come across such a thing, they would look like a breeding ground of ignorance. I agree completely and whole heartedly with the "Letter" to that nincompoop, she is making a mockery of not only her company, but her race and "Generation".

THIS IS WHY WE DONT WANT THEM AROUND INSANES! BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO BE THOUGHT OF AS IDIOTS! LIKE THEM! AND YOU!

Excuse my out burst ;P

Its such a crime that they are so calledly reperesenting the "Girls' Generation"

And her acts in the hospital are simply disgraceful.

Doctors (Or nurses in her case) dont give out IVs to anybody. I've gone plenty of times to a clinic, or hospital in an extremely tired state close to fainting and they didn't go "QUICK! Someone stick an IV in her", you either need a nutritious meal or bed rest/nap (Like what the nurse told her to do) because its not serious enough to need an IV. She was there during lunchtime, since she had the time to demand IVs she could've just had a nutritious meal and she would have felt better (Since IVs hold nutrients that you have been lacking). Idiot, if it was that serious she would have hopped off to another hospital.

And the comment about her not sending people to that hospital was just low. Who the hell are you to comand people not to go where you like, it just looks like a spiteful comment towards the nurse who treated her, like "I Taeyeon have that power". Oh please you little divo, get over yourself. I know one of your Ajusshi fans has *Cough*Shin HaeChul*Cough* Razz

I find it very very hard to sympathise with this human being, maybe because everything I see or hear from her is just a cry for attention.

Annoying brat, I will not rest untill this idiot is put off air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:39 pm