The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+106
SNSDdaFakToy
serenade_me_jazz2
Britta1505
JaeRi
herobaby
schiller
bof
JS
igli
sarahjaeyin
Raemi
daesungvip
raintears10
JaeCherry
deflate
candy_appl3
kewlchick12345
blackbunny
IhatejesSICKa
Cherryxeero
WTFd
Helaine
AnimeErushii
shitdaesucks
cancerian
WindowStain
Spriinklezz
GRRR?!?
soshihater
~MiXiHae~DBSK
crazylove
cherrie123
TroubledAqua
DEADDx
stand<3
MissyKissy
HyeSang
Love_WonderGirls
PandaPanda
Oh_Mona
paboshitdae
SuperJuniorNShinee
curlsattack
silentreader
cherry_berry
makino
x.suyin
im_b
sXiAHn
rikaSU
STANDupPEOPLE
1232j3
SparklingDiamond
xjjjLOVE
Shardz
SujuAngeL
armyycassie
Chocolate
McFryburg aka Learner
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
chocolattex3
rainiskye.
antisnsdunite
lucky730
snjeung
yudit
Hannie*Saru
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
yunnie
OopurpleoO
bbling
loraine
Angela
yiwei
hiyostand
friglet
yoomi
chumcheorom
blabblepop
kil
POWitszROSIE
wonderwomann
jaejae19
uknow_wifey
Mizuki
k.y
smittens
MeLowANTI
yushin013only
bigbangislove
AngelWings
brokenhearted
chocohippo
Isis93
soshit
YooSulover
legendPHS
collation
fseventh
sadface
dbsjcsforever
Deliberately
Yumii
queenbee
110 posters

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

wonderwomann
    wonderwomann
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 239
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by wonderwomann Fri 16 Jan 2009, 9:18 am

i think snsd and especially taeyon needs to watch what she says.
    if you want to rant, rant off air so if you say somthing offensive
    the whole city doesn't hear it and then cause a commotion.
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by POWitszROSIE Fri 16 Jan 2009, 9:59 am

Taeyeon was really out of it when she made these comments, the kid was really out of it on Chinchin that day and has been for the past week because of how sick she is. Anyways the real problems started happening when nurses & doctors from other hospitals started sending messages into Chinchin, at the end of the show Taeyeon basically said she saw all the messages and she's sorry that it was HER fault for getting sick...

...I can't do anything about the last comment because the nurses/doctors did send in a bunch of messages to Chinchin basically attacking her, and I mean sick people are moody, she's only human.
    PUHLEASE!
    SICKSICKSICK. IS THAT WHAT THEY ALWAYS ARE?!
    if i were a nurse i would give her a shot up her ___ XD jk
    but i would be mad. i mean who job is it to take care of you? it isn't your position to blame the nurse is it?

I like Soompi and all but i hate how they don't let people say some "bad" things about SNSD. Soompi isn't Soshified is it?
    Kim Taeyeon, as fellow "humans", you disgust us.
    YES SHE DOES!
    pisses me off how fans ALWAYS have a excuse we they KNOW SNSD makes S0O many mistakes.
    >.<
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:07 am

LOL at LaBitch's comments on Soompi. If any, she's just proven herself to be a hypocrite. What a joke. LaBitch herself kicked up a big fuss over Jaurim and the Islam prayer thing! If its not okay for Jaurim to be ignorant, then why is it okay for Taef*** to be ignorant?

Pffft. Delusionfuls and their excuses make it even more difficult for anyone to take Shitdae seriously.

I guess Taef*** just screwed up her whole band. Woohoo! All by herself, no less!
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:21 am

AMAZING.
    STAND once again wins.
    You girls are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:37 am

Eheh.

Yes, the patient does come first when they are in an emergency room. Because I'm sure she's still alive and standing because it WAS SO OBVIOUSLY an emergency. The kind where she's bleeding and in dire need of help because otherwise she'll die.

Suck it up. You realise how stressed hospital staff are? Think about it-- she's on her meal hour, yet she is in the emergency room? Stop being such a goddamned entitlement wh*re and demanding people serve you now. Just because you work for a slave driving agency doesn't mean other people have to.

And the Alicia Keyes thing, real classy. Kinda shows exactly what kind of prejudice is in the back of Taeyon'd mind, doesn't it?
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by yoomi Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:38 am

I can't believe someone could get so STUPID. Think before you speak -- hasn't she heard about that one? And mind you Taeyuck, that sickness excuse is really REALLY getting old.
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:54 am

THIS PISSED ME OFF SOOO MUCH!
    I'M FRIGGIN BLACK, WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO SAY?

seriously, she needs to watch her mouth. i don't care if she didn't know that it was bad or whatever (yeah right!). ignorance does NOT count as an excuse.

taeyeon just jumped up to most hated on my list.
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:59 am

If that's the case when is this girl ever not sick?! I bet that nurse didn't give her IV for a reason. Tae probably wasn't very sick. If you are able to demand it you are not sick enough. She has to complain about a hospital?! You know how many people they save everyday?!
    WHY IS SHE SO STUPID?!
    Its not enough theres so much racism already?! Its like adding more feul to a flame. If she's too sick to be on a show DON'T GO ON IT!
    yiwei
    yiwei

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by yiwei Fri 16 Jan 2009, 11:26 am

she DOES NOT deserve to be a public figure let a lone a celebrity, hiding behind that facade of innocence.. she's the most ill mannered , tgt with the other snsd, person i have ever seen.... they disgust me with all their silly antics and rude behaviour..

i seriously have no problem with talentless celebrities like them in the korean industry( after all they are just embarrassing themselves), but to to have talenless and ill mannered celebrities going around criticizing and bad mouthing other people, that i cannot tolerate!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH damnit!
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Fri 16 Jan 2009, 11:36 am

I knew they would never learn. The whole group is retarded. I guess you weren't even ill and tsktsktsk being racist is bad kid. Mad
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Fri 16 Jan 2009, 12:23 pm

cheers to the letter written man...
    its tastefully done....

rat face has done it again...

humilating her own god damn self on air... Evil or Very Mad
    bbling
    bbling
    Translator
    Translator

Female Number of posts : 221
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by bbling Fri 16 Jan 2009, 12:27 pm

Oh for crying out loud, what is wrong with that girl man

She is so dumb, it's unbelievable. And the InSane's with their replies... seriously... arghhh!!!

It's amazing how these "people" can make me scream with frustration.

It's true, Tae Yeon is apparently constantly sick... any chance of her getting so sick that she simply cannot go on stage anymore?? :D
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Fri 16 Jan 2009, 1:43 pm

YAY!!! it's starting again ^___^
    Shitdae and their stupid remarks!!!! ohooohhooo
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Fri 16 Jan 2009, 1:45 pm

LOL the comments in soompi give me a good laugh

& why am i not surprised she say what she say? i mean you should listen
    to some of the things she say on chinchin .
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Fri 16 Jan 2009, 2:02 pm

Wow....so delusionals are saying that if we're sick, we can talk crap about anything we want????
    Looks like someone needs to go to etiquette class again....

About the hospital, PLEASE those nurses and doctors have trained and studied hard or YEARS! I think they would know whether or not someone needs an IV. (We wouldn't want to waste medicine 0.o) If Mr. Tae had the energy to complain and DEMAND an IV at the hospital, it seems like she's not all that sick.

Her comment replying to the doctors and nurses of hospitals is INSULTING them. That's disrespectful, it's not right, doctors and nurses are always respected because they save the lives of other people. Yes we know that it's not your fault for being sick but it's your fault for being an ignorant, spoiled brat.

About the racist comment, wow....not even 1 week (is that right) into their comeback and the cycle starts again. This is one STUPID and AIRHEADED group of girls. First she insults the celebrities that actually study hard at universities, and her members, and now she's insulting a whole race??? Stupid, just stupid. I suggest Soshit change their leader RIGHT NOW and get her KICKED OFF OF CHINCHIN (i seriously don't know how Kangin can deal with this...>.>). Probably the youngest would be the better leader....
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 16 Jan 2009, 3:29 pm

she's totally ruining the recent damage control sm and her insone fans are doing. lol
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Fri 16 Jan 2009, 3:32 pm

As a NURSE I'm freaking insulted with the way she talks about our profession. not all sick people especially this retard rat needs IV shot, not unless she was really in serious illness.& for us to be able to give an IV shot we need a proper instructions from our resident doctors or much better if the doctor would do the shots.. & how dare he for insulting grammy award winner ultimately talented diva Alicia Keys maybe taeyuk was so envious cause first of all he's not a grammy award winner, second he's not talented, & third he's not pretty or naturally beautiful like Alicia Keys!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:07 pm

lmao I read this on soompi and everyone was defending her about it. Her comment about Alicia Keys actually made me laugh really hard. I guess because I'm black I'm supposed to be offended but then I remembered how stupid she was and just laughed about it XD I think Alicia Keys is gorgeous and talented (I hope she doesn't really want to retire at 28 -.-)~ SHE'S someone I'm jealous of. SNSD isn't even worth it.
    I doubt any other celebrities spews out nonsense on the radio when they're sick. Why is she an exception? Nurses have the right to complain. She WAS kind of bashing them.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:19 pm

lol @ how mama delusionful is defending her. open minded?! you have got to be kidding me. she just insulted a whole race. last time someone called mama delusionful a retarded fangirl on soompi, she went loco on that person. right ... open minded. what a freaking hypocrite. her mouth speaks one way and her actions another.

about gayrat, i never disliked her before. this much. sure, she called kangin a retard on the radio but i gave her the benefit of the doubt that it was a mistake. however, now, no. she's obviously an ignorant racist beeyotch. congrats tae, you're up there with tardfany now.

edit: her apology was pure sarcasm. she's basically being a beeyotch again. no dear gaerat, it's not your fault for getting sick, it's your fault for being a total retard.

Last edited by yudit on Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    snjeung
    snjeung
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 21
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by snjeung Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:19 pm

man
    compare leader min sunye to leader taeyeon
    LOL
    hugeee difference
    why cant tayeon be more mature and respectful like sunye
    불상한년..ㅋㅋㅋ

her saying those comments, its like she asking for more antis
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:23 pm

It pissed me off when SeungRi was brought up to the racist topic. That shows how low this inSones are. Don't they know people did have a problem with SR's past comment??! (and still do)
    And now someone brings it up again just to SAVE Taeyuck? PATHETIC. SeungRi already got flamed for it numerous times, and they want to bring it up again??!! F*ckin' BITCHES!!!

Soshits are really really dumb, aren't they? I can't believe how ignorant they are about the medical profession. It's mind-boggling. Like, you have to be really really dumb to think that way. Tssk, and I actually gave Taeyuck credit before thinking she might possibly have some brains----but OH NO, I was wrong. Soshit's leader is a complete retard (and looks like one, too).
    antisnsdunite
    antisnsdunite
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 34
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by antisnsdunite Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:40 pm

ok seriously it doesn't matter if black ppl don't live in korea...or korean ppl might not know what is racist and what is cosidered racist in america....saying that "For a black person she is pretty" is just rude and it shows that she wasn't taught any manners....that comment is racist but it is also immature and disrespectful, and plain flat out rude...so does she think she is pretty..ahh no I wonder if i said for a korean person tae yeon is pretty I wonder what the delusional's would say...seriously tae yuck is not meant for entertaintment...so what is her excuse...she is not from america like tiffany and jessica...And i am sure that all korean ppl are about respect and manners...what happned to tae yeon
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:42 pm

words do not explain how disgusted i am with taeyuck.

this is a new year, i thought they would have learned, but apparently not -- especially taeyeon. as leader of a well known -- the correct term would be most despised -- girl band, i thought that she would have shaped up and learn how to present herself properly, but of course, she still hasn't learned.

trust sones to be ready with their excuses and "informative responses," especially mama delusionful. truth is, taeyeon could have made her racist remark into a compliment by NOT saying the first few words. sones say that racism is not as offensive as they are in other places, America for example, but does that mean taeyeon can just go around making such comments? the obvious answer is no.

the comments on soompi truly amused me. i came across one response in which a soompier said - and i rephrased this - there was no other way to refer to [colored] people in chinese or korean. i have to disagree, because i'm chinese. i am not familiar with alicia keys because i have never listened to her music, but is she not an african? i'm assuming because taeyuck used the term "black." if she is, there is a way to say it properly.

aside from the racist remark, as sones say us international fans see it, the situation with the hospital was just unnecessary. she's discussing this on a public radio, and not only that, she is discussing her personal life -- a publicity stunt for herself, basically. there are some things she should keep to herself. taeyuck is just asking for pity and sympathy. *rolls eyes*

is there no better excuse, mr.tae? are you sick 365 days a year? because that is all we have been hearing sones say. you can't do this, you can't do that, because you're sick. well, newsflash, i'm sick of your attitude.

and the letter to mr.tae, queenbee, was well written <3 i loved the last line, Kim Taeyeon, as fellow "humans," you disgust us.

i have nothing else to say on this matter, but i'm truly not surprised by her atrocious behavior, actually. the fun is just beginning; 2009 is SNSD's year -- SNSD's year to be the most hated.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:54 pm

and lol @ all the sones pming the mod to close the thread. lol @ the mod closing the thread. yeah, this one is closed while the other bashing thread is left open. i'm disgusted. no one even bashed gayrat in the thread.
    chocolattex3
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by chocolattex3 Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:15 pm

Hah, some of these delusional's comments are so funny. XD Someone said Taeyon was "dying." uh-huh. If she were dying, she wouldn't be there ranting about it on the radio show. It was pretty ignorant of her to complain about that nurse without knowing that the nurse had to receive permission from the doctor to give shots to patients. Psh. Doctors and nurses see lots of patients that are in much worse conditions than Mr. Tae. Her little flu/cold w/e obviously could have waited. The nurse even told her to lie down if she felt so bad. Even if the nurse was in the wrong, Mr. Tae shouldn't have ranted about it on the radio show. The radio show is for public entertainment, not a place for her to rant about whatever. Regardless, she seemed like such a bratty diva.
    Spoiler:

As for the Alicia Keys comment, wow. Talk about ignorance. Lots of black people are pretty, she had no right to go and make it sound as if she thought the black race were ugly. Some people were mentioning how she's never seen a black person. WRONG. They came here for Hollywood Bowl, right? She's bound to have seen one then at that time. And even if she never has seen one, she shouldn't use such ignorance in her defense. As a celebrity she should know better in what to say, especially on air. She and her group look up to some African American singers, right? What do you think happen if those African American stars knew about this?

She's putting her race to shame. tsk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:03 pm