The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
YooSulover
ALLNINEGONE
Meilisa125
kxluv
brr0kenn
blackiscool
koreangurl2626
mkd454
hiyostand
pinkrebel18
IhateSnSbtiche
~wOonDerLoOve~
yuniel
STAND9
NobodyButWG aka Learner
IhateSOSHI
love_cinnabon
hatepastelpink
alwaiis_u
k.y
xjjjLOVE
Oh_Mona
B*tchanny
Metwitchy
lovewg
Tbell
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
paboshitdae
myai
onlyYJ
AngelWings
thatsdumb
supermarbel_cake
wickedfairy
collation
key
boomboomnya
OopurpleoO
soshit
LUPIN
Angela
Wonderfool
Ethanol
snsdsuckss
queenbee
smiley_donutXD
jaejae19
Yumii
Zoy
Bento_box
54 posters

UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Empty UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE

Post by Bento_box Sun 28 Sep 2008, 12:50 am

UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Asfxg4
    [updated - read the end]

"Asia is One" indeed.

There is a rumor going around that the 9 girls of SNSD are not going to be performing in the Asia Song Festival 2008. There has not been any official news regarding this rumor, but a few things in the official sites of SM artists tell you otherwise. Check these out:

DBSKs busy schedule clearly states that they will be performing in the Main event for the Asia Song Festival:
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Tvxqlp5

SHINees schedule also indicates that they will perform on the eve of the Main event including the main event.
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Shineetc4

But SNSDs schedule looks a little empty concerning the 29th of September to the 11th of October. It seems SNSD will have nothing in their schedule, including Taeyeon and her radio show with KangIn. Is this a glitch or a new change of plans?
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Snsdug5

It's strange to be honest, but an inviting thought if they wont perfom on Asia Song Festivals' Stage. I do not want them to represent my home continent that's for sure. There have also been rumors that there has been a leak of the second SNSD albums tracklist. I have seen that same tracklist float the internet for a while now and it looks unlikely. Nevertheless, perhaps their 12 day vacation will be the time that they finally get to recording an album? Not that we would be looking forward to it anyway.

I also find it funny that they would have a vacation, what have they been doing anyhow?

Another amusing tidbit, check this out...
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Ggasfuj4
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Revisedsnsdty7

Apparently "In to the New World" was number 1 for 4 weeks. Was I in a voluntary coma for those 4 weeks? Is that why this is the first time I have heard of this? Their debut was in August last year, wouldnt they have mentioned it the first time that they added SNSD to the performers list?
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Snsd1ux0

Yeah, there is no mention of their alleged Number 1 in the original Korean profile. Razz Were they adding more "fluff" to make them look impressive, and make it look like they had a rightful place to be there? Was "the female Super Junior" not enough to get people interested?

I sure hope this isnt just a rumor, because Koreas credibility in the Asian scene is up in the air with these International get togethers.

[Edit]

Oh ho ho ~ Let's look at the new revised SNSD schedule... It looks like our dear SNSD are going to perform in the Asia Song Festival~
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Updateld6

Problem is, SM was actually being smart IF they decided to pull them out. They have no idea how insulting this is to Korea apparently. These girls are representing South Korea in the Asia Song Festival. As in the entire continent. I would love to see how SM cover anything up if anything happens with these girls this time. It's unbelievably ridiculous to continue to let them perform when evidently so many people oppose the mere idea of them.

Silence > X's > Boos? Please dont embarass yourselves SM. Be smart for once this year. How long did it take the HallYu wave to catch on? Don't ruin your rep for nine girls kicking their legs up and supposedly representing the girls in this generation.

Or have you perhaps not confirmed their performance until you took all measures to secure a "good" reception?

Nevertheless, SM plays the dirty hand every time. Good for you, let's see how long this lasts.

Last edited by evile1690 on Sat 13 Jun 2009, 12:24 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE)
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Empty Re: UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE

Post by Zoy Sun 28 Sep 2008, 1:02 am

ROFL.. Let's hope it's true.

The less SNSD, the better for us. bom

ANNA TSCHIYA!!!!
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Sun 28 Sep 2008, 1:05 am

I really hope that this isn't a rumor! UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE 398633

srsly.. no SNSD; the better the performance ^^
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 28 Sep 2008, 1:14 am

fearing anti's eh??

haha. prolly afraid they'll get boycotted AGAIN. oh well.

and just think how cassies will treat them if they dare go there. HAHA.
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:28 am

ohh........
    so,,
    sm finally found out that soshits' just plain bitchy or whatever...
    still,,,
    HOPE THAT THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:35 am

Ahhh.. probably SM is afraid that Shitdaes will be shown the same "welcome" as in DC and SMTown and THEN how would he clean that up? Its one thing to pay off media in Korea... in China, he may have silenced a couple (still had it leaked out though).. but its another thing to be ANTI'd in an Asian Festival where a lot of media ppl from all over Asia (and possibly westerners as well) will be present... LOLLLLL
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:37 am

LOL.
    they better not be on the concert!
    less SNSD....better for us! :]
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Sun 28 Sep 2008, 2:51 am

So, they finally got the message from the anti's, yes? Razz
    Wonderfool

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-07

Post by Wonderfool Sun 28 Sep 2008, 3:11 am

Awww, let them rest at home for the rest of the year.
    no point of them coming out to show their faces on stages.
    Everyone's not like wanting to see them so much either apart from pervertic ajusshi~
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 28 Sep 2008, 5:55 am

LOL, I hope its true.

V I wish it would be SuJu13? cry Im tired of all these subgroups.

Last edited by Angel on Sun 28 Sep 2008, 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Sun 28 Sep 2008, 7:08 am

finally LSM is thinking,
    maybe he's afraid to be put to shame (all over ASIA) when the lights go out for his 9 plastic dolls...i just had to put that there~

they were number one with ITNW?? LOL I'd get it if it was Kissing Poo or something...Oh yeah tricking those who can't read Korean with added and possibly made-up achievements?? sigh

Will SuJu be there?? LOL
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 28 Sep 2008, 7:27 am

the asia song festival will be another nightmare for shitdae( and probably for other non-korean artists too) if they show up their plastic faces there..
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sun 28 Sep 2008, 7:29 am

I hope it's true . . if not then that Labitch will make some false rumors again about TaeSu Sad
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sun 28 Sep 2008, 7:33 am

so either SM has finally realized that they'll only get another
    "friendly welcome" or he wont say they'll be there
    and just suddenly have them perform =|
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:05 am

They better not going to perform on the ASIA is ONE.
    PUH-lease don't.
    my friends are gonna laugh at me cause a 9 princess of plastic surgery and a panty flasher will represent my HOME which is ASIA.
    THERE IS NO WAY.
    They are not a role model for us ASIANS.
    NO WAY!!
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:18 am

the festival prob PAID SM more money so those girls wouldn't be part of it.. imagine the scandal?? and when did they have a number 1 for 4 weeks?? R THEY KIDDING?!??! those girls didn't top any charts until some other group went on hiatus for 5 months... and the lies never stop!
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:21 am

OMG LMAO I FIND THESE TO BE VERY FUNNY!
    Best newcomer? They didn't win the best new girl group for sure XD WG DID.
    ITNW no 1 for 4 weeks? You gotta be kidding me. All they get when they debuted was just bashing and more bashing!
    ITNW perfs was freakin' lipsynced btw.

They're not even supposed to be in ASF in the first place anyway >.> It will be an insult to Korea.
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:34 am

Ooo i wanna see this :D
    what ch is it on

LOL LUNCHBOX i think i twas in a coma too
    cus i dont remeber ever hearing of it. Razz
    thatsdumb
    thatsdumb
    Translator
    Translator

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by thatsdumb Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:38 am

If they know whats good for them, SM won't let those girls perform. For the sake of Asia, please, DONT.
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:39 am

i really do hope that they will not be performing. they'll just end up being booed by the audience
    onlyYJ
    onlyYJ
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by onlyYJ Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:54 am

i don't want to see them~
    OH,my god!
    so ugly !
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Sun 28 Sep 2008, 10:07 am

if they do perform then i bet there will be alot more antis coming to us!
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 28 Sep 2008, 10:35 am

omgosh if they do all they'll get is black ocean anyways~
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Post by AngelWings Sun 28 Sep 2008, 10:48 am

wait.. chin chin got cancelled? for reals?

woopie!!!
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Sun 28 Sep 2008, 11:39 am

^ it did wow...
    please don't come shitd! it feels like begging?
    yes! iam

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:13 am