The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
cikidoa1
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
makino
JS
SAVE-KPOP
sweet.station
The.day.dreamer
lacus
rdbsk
standbyme
serenade_me_jazz2
bof
aiko_chan
stand
Spriinklezz
SujuAngeL
sadface
chagiiso
nicollete
JunsuLove
ilovekrnpop
McFryburg aka Learner
ai_sumairu
pinkrebel18
WhatTheHell?!
rainiskye.
black_ocean
GRRR?!?
HyoKi
SuJuNiNi
curlsattack
wonderanti
<3superjunior^^
queenbee
smileybee
~wOonDerLoOve~
SparklingDiamond
misstoonice
iAMViP
Shardz
xDBSK-loveex
YooSulover
joorina
izzybellboo
Hannie*Saru
lucky730
LUPIN
Mizuki
daesungvip
jaejae19
Deliberately
Telruunya
AngelWings
suju hwaiting
~MiXiHae~DBSK
xsilverettex
simply.min
Bento_box
bigbangislove
63 posters

UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups

bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Empty UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups

Post by bigbangislove Tue 07 Apr 2009, 2:41 am

UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Qswr2o
    The breakup of a marriage

Hyung Don and Taeyeon have officially "broken-up"! Let's all take a minute to spazz, jump for joy, cry a little and be happy for HyunDon. The reason for them leaving as reported is that HyunDon has got himself a new girlfriend (scroll below to "UPDATE - 1:" to see her pictures) 4 years his junior on the side. That's right, HyunDon has technically been "cheating" on Taeyeon! The rules of the show state that you may not see anyone in real life, so why is it that HyunDon has decided to make it public that he's all hugged up with some other woman while still technically "married" to Taeyeon? Hmm, I dunno...maybe to get away from her? Well congrats! HyunDon deserves better. They'll film one last episode for their "divorce".

UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups 98390184
    The breakup of "best friends"

(Scroll below and check "UPDATE - 2:") HyunDon isn't the only one leaving Taeyeon though. E.L.F'S rejoice as well, because Kangin hosting "Kangin and TaeYeon's Chinhan Chingu radio" (Translates to Best friends/close friends), with Taeyeon is no more! Due to Kangin's busy schedule with Super Juniors promotional activities he just doesn't have time for such extra activities. There's still no news on who will be replacing him however. I personally think Taeyeon should host "Chinhan chingu radio" alone, that way when she says something off the wall she'll have to own up to it instead of being cowardly and blaming her sunbaes.

UPDATE - 1: I've finally obtained pictures of HyunDon's new girlfriend. Seriously she's pretty (much better than Taeyeon. Who could deny it?), good job Don-don!
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups 17391383
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Yutp
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Uhre
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Hyuya
    Her name is Han Yura a former CF model, actress and now a TV writer.
    Pretty and accomplished?
    More than we can say for Taeyeon!

UPDATE - 2: It seems as though the previous statement of Kangin leaving "Chinhan Chingu radio" will have to be retracted. Kangin will be leaving still, but not as soon as thought/hoped and prayed for. There has been a change in the time of which Kangin will take his departure and leave Taeyeon in the dust. As stated by an MBC staff member "Taeyeon was supposed to lead 'Chin Han Chin Gu' by herself as a solo DJ starting on 13th, but we decided to post-pone Kangin's resignation at Chin Chin until April 20th". Poor Kangin. It seems you'll have to stay on your hoobae's little clutches for a wee bit longer.

Last edited by bigbangislove on Mon 27 Apr 2009, 5:42 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Empty Re: UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups

Post by Bento_box Tue 07 Apr 2009, 4:00 am

lol!

So, let me get this straight... When SNSD were running around with "Gee" promotions, TaeYeon still managed to have time for ChinChin, yet now that Suju are back with "Sorry Sorry", KangIn has no free time?

It shows how much demand there truly is for both groups, that even though there are more members with Super Junior, they have more appeal, thus are even busier than a 9 member group.

Razz

It's about time that that show rapped up though, they shouldnt bother with a new partner DJ, since KangIn held that show together all by his lonesome. Now that he's gone, the seemstressing will fall a part and the shows appeal will be undone, as the only bearable host will have left the show. I feel bad for KangIn though, since he loves his DJing job, but hopefully he'll come back to it later with a better partner or better yet, by himself.

I'm interested to see who MrTaes new partner will be though, if it's another Soshi, goodness knows it will crash and burn.

And WGM are probably trying to find their way out of the vortex segment of HyungTae, afterall, we all know that that "marriage" was a sham from day 1. Using it simply for advertising SNSD and further promoting "Gee', I mean how many tiems have they performed it or had the other 8 prance around on screen. Compare it to the other idols on the show, SS501 and Suju. Now that Gee promotions have ended, theres just nothing that Tae can say or do to continue having any one interested or have SM continue to pay for the added promotions.

Oh, how multi dimensional these girls are, especially their extremely lacking leader! [/sarcasm].

Anyhoo, thanks so much dear for sharing I love you
    simply.min
    simply.min

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by simply.min Tue 07 Apr 2009, 7:28 am

pffft. no one wants her. XD
    xsilverettex
    xsilverettex
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by xsilverettex Tue 07 Apr 2009, 7:35 am

i laughed like an idiot reading that. pure awesomeness, i must say. i stopped watching WGM when the joongbo, anbi & alshin couple left. i think the show literally went to the shit hole when taeyuk came on. we all knew hyungdon's image, what makes the producers think they'll have a successful "marriage"?

i really hope taeyuk dj's by herself. then when there are no listeners, the producers will have no choice but to cancel the show. *hopes*. but in the midst of all this, hopefully suju won't overwork themselves and fall sick. :]
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Tue 07 Apr 2009, 7:47 am

hooray!!!~^^~
    it is so interesting!!!
    poor Taeyeon..NO one wants her..Even Hyungdon doesn't want you..I hope its a good news for him cause he is far away from that rat..Razz
    No KangIn??It'll be no interesting moment..but it is a good news that he will be no more DJing with Taeyeon..
    I hope that Taeyeon will be "happily ever after" doing her job alone..
    suju hwaiting
    suju hwaiting

Female Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by suju hwaiting Tue 07 Apr 2009, 7:52 am

a very good news for me!
    ahahahaa~~
    double attack? mr.tae must at his home crying right now! cry
    serve u right ROFLL Razz
    kamsahamnida oppa~
    saranghae yongwonhi kangin oppa^^

sorry sorry SHORTY SHORTY SHITDAE SHITDAE

SUJU all the wayy~~

Surprise
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Tue 07 Apr 2009, 7:59 am

if she dj alone who knows what disaster that would be.. well... maybe they let her do the djing alone and ruin her image.. you know what mouth she has Razz

and good for hyundon! getting away from her must be the best thing that happens for him..!
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Tue 07 Apr 2009, 8:33 am

YAAAAAAAY ~~, stupid cry leader, blerghh !
    right BB, during "cheap lady (gee)" ShitD weren't that busy, Mr Tae had time enough to do ChinChin radio
    And Kangin Is to busy now with their comeback , so that means alot right? "gee" didn't mean anything, lsm was just paying for the wins, ShitD didn't do anything.
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Tue 07 Apr 2009, 9:27 am

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THE RATING DROP FOR MR TAE without Kang In. I know ELFs bear the radio show because of Kang In.. but hahah when Kang In is leaving.....

WE WILL SEE... hehehehehe.. lets hope she opened her mouth more. OHH wait SM will probably blamed the PD or the cameraman or something for Tae's LOUDMOUTH in the future.. Guh sucks.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Tue 07 Apr 2009, 9:29 am

Let's just see how much she fares being ALONE and not leeching for once.

Razz
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Tue 07 Apr 2009, 10:47 am

LOL
    one by one everyone's leaving him Razz
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Tue 07 Apr 2009, 11:19 am

KYAAAAAHH~ gota love this news, yo!

Razz

Man, I wonder who's going to be Tae's new hubby. Anyone desperate enough?.. or do the staff have to force someone? Pwaaahahahaha! Ooh, I am more than happy for our KangIn~oppa. Having gone through so much betrayal and disrespect because of his hoobae. *claps claps* More power to KangIn and SuJu!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Tue 07 Apr 2009, 11:24 am

It's about time that Kangin broke free from that show. I know that he had many experiences there (to the point where so much blame has been put on him all just because of SOMEONE's immature tantrums and loud mouth).

Though I feel kinda sad for the ending of the HyungTae relationship. What's funny is that Hyungdon was actually able to find someone while being with ze Mr. Tae! Well, we all know the pairing was just a sham and publicity stunt but still.... these two had their moments. I guess even an ajusshi such as Hyungdon can get sick from too much plastic! I hope Hyungdon becomes happy and good for him to see the light!!
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Tue 07 Apr 2009, 11:44 am

Congrats to Hyungdon. I'm glad he found a REAL girl other than being stuck with a plastic for tv purposes.
    And thank goodness no more Kangin w/ her! I still hate how he covers for all her stupid mistakes. I wonder who'll be the next unfortunate person to work with Taeyuck....
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Tue 07 Apr 2009, 12:53 pm

XDD She's not even good for Hyungdon~
    She's truly a failure Razz
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Tue 07 Apr 2009, 2:13 pm

LMAO yeah, finally Kangin has his freedom instead of being tied to that stupid hag... Chin Chin radio will be so fail from now on though... hahaa.....

She won't be able to do anything by herself. None of the SNSD girls are capable of independence, hence the creation of their horrible group.
    And when something goes wrong, all they need to do is leech on their sunbaes.

What are you going to do now, hmm Taeyuck?????
    joorina
    joorina
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 190
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by joorina Tue 07 Apr 2009, 3:01 pm

hahaha! she totally deserves it
    chasing so many guys...she deserves it! :p
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Tue 07 Apr 2009, 5:07 pm

sad sad sad. haha poor her!! she's not wanted
    anywhere at all. no one wants her!

Hyungdong is probably like, yes!! finally no more Taeyeon.
    haha. and same goes for KangIn too. he must be overjoyed
    that he doesnt have to see that rat face anymore and co
    host with her!!
    xDBSK-loveex
    xDBSK-loveex
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 216
    Warning :
    UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10UPDATED: TaeYeon's breakups Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by xDBSK-loveex Tue 07 Apr 2009, 7:06 pm

finally !
    taeyeon , goes byebye !
    Shardz
    Shardz
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by Shardz Tue 07 Apr 2009, 7:36 pm

It just shows no one can ever stand being around shitD for too long. I heard Tablo and forgot the other girl's name is gonna come back. they were previous MCs. well, it just proves once again that they can never do anything by themself. Fail.
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Tue 07 Apr 2009, 8:10 pm

LMFAO!!!!!
    even they dont want to be with her!!
    such a BEETCH
    and YESSSS she's not with kangin anymore
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Tue 07 Apr 2009, 8:18 pm

HAHAHAHAHA! OMG! Hyung don cheated on him! even hyung don doesn't like he..him.. well,who would like a man dressed as a woman anyway?

however,i kinda think that they won't last long because...i have a feeling that this is all LSM's plan.. make Hyung don the bad guy and tell the news about the breakup,the reason being? Hyung don cheated on mr.tae.. wise move mr.soo!

Last edited by misstoonice on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Tue 07 Apr 2009, 9:41 pm

I've been waiting for this kind of new for a long time.
    finally, something i can be happy with.

and sones think mr. tae is unfortunate that she
    got paired up with Hyungdong.
    its quite the opposite.
    if mr. tae is as pretty as sones claim, then he wouldn't cheat on her.
    but that girl looks like a rat and personality wise, it sucks.
    haha, she got dumped.. by Hyungdong.
    as for hyungdong, be happy. the girl you chose is
    hands down, better than mr tae.
    you're finally free from that ratface.

and a big celebration for KangIn leaving the grasp of mr. tae.
    i'll miss him because he's really witty, but at the same time..
    he's going to be away from mr. tae.
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Wed 08 Apr 2009, 1:34 am

hahaha. pfft, no one wants her anyway.
    I'm so happy for HyungDon
    honestly, he's far off better with SaoRi~
    EPIC FAIL!!!
    smileybee
    smileybee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by smileybee Wed 08 Apr 2009, 2:15 am

haha everyones leaving her... suck sh*t!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:46 am