The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Super Gal
Isis93
Raemi
STANDer
Love_WonderGirls
SparklingDiamond
im_b
xjjjLOVE
LUPIN
Spriinklezz
myai
Yumii
kpopyb
~wOonDerLoOve~
Stephanie
smiley_donutXD
soshit
wickedfairy
AngelWings
rikaSU
jaejae19
AnaKaide
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
lovewg
x.suyin
crazylove
cherry_berry
deflate
KihaeXi
aquatitans
sXiAHn
MissyKissy
YooSulover
rxxbinc
POWitszROSIE
*YUNJAE*LOVE
antisnsdunite
Mizuki
paboshitdae
key
Bento_box
hiyostand
chocohippo
curlsattack
soshihater
FISHYILUFFYOU
~MiXiHae~DBSK
chewchewtrain
queenbee
53 posters

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Empty UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration

Post by queenbee Wed 24 Dec 2008, 6:10 am

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Bb10 UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Gg10

In the upcoming SBS year-end concert ‘2008 SBS Gayo Festival’ set to take place on 29th December, 2008, RUMOR has it that Big Bang's Daesung and Seungri will be performing alongside SNSD's Taeyeon and Yuri on a musical play which will focus on the rat-faced ajummah being fought over by both Daesung and Seungri... and Yuri will play the part of a girl suffering from one-sided love...

Why much love for the rat face all of a sudden??? Could it really be true that LSM is gearing her up for a solo career? This is more of suicide if you ask me...

I wonder how much YG got from LSM... considering that in the same concert, the very much anticipated Big Bang-DBSK collab will also be taking place, not to mention a musical face-off between Xiah Junsu and Taeyang...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ML6w2wNkM8M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ML6w2wNkM8M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LSM must have again used his trump card of "No SNSD, no DBSK".. sheesh...

SBS has hit an all time low if this will be their follow up to the WonderBang collab that they featured last year...

My oh my... I guess SNSD is not satisfied with pissing of Cassies, ELF, TripleS, Shapely, Wonderfuls and other FCs, because now they are going after VIPs too... hurrah~

EDIT:
    It seems that LSMs strings are getting a little well worn... SNSD are not named in any of the official lineups, check it out:

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration 20081213
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration 2008festivals02au6
    Names at the bottom of participants:
    Rain, Lee HyoRi, DBSK, Big Bang, WOnder Girls, Seo Taiji, Kim Jongguk, Eun JiWon, Epik High, Dynamic Duo, Suju Happy, Son Dambi, FT Island, Jewelry, Brown Eyed Girls, 2PM, 2AM, SHINee, KaRa, BoA... (?)

Also in the polls of most anticipated performances, that little "musical drama" isnt on the list...
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Pollso4

Can you say... SHUNNED!

This can mean one of two things and the first is most likely. One, SBS doesnt regard them so highly and did indeed allow SM to bank on their "package deals" they love so much, even perhaps sending in BoA back to Korea for the show. Yet, putting them in the show doesnt mean they'll be in the promotions... Razz

Or Secondly, they may have dropped the little act... Oh we wish, geddit SuWon... (lame jokes ftw)

But it seems very unlikely, nevertheless this little SBS-SM thing is deeming very interesting, goodness knows we'll bank on very good performances that we wont forget for the next year until the next show... Even if it means changin the channel for a 7 minute "musical drama". I just pity the VIPs that have to live through it for their idols...

Edit ~

Thanks to choco for the pics:
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration 33behi10
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Xfc0eh10

MrTae turned Gothic Lolita? O_O

UPDATED:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZmIUUccdWyQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZmIUUccdWyQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I guess the big twist was... Seungri and Daesung would rather go out with each other than with Mr. Tae.. LOL.. makes no difference anyway... they are all MALE.

Razz

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 30 Dec 2008, 1:49 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : adding pictures~)
    chewchewtrain
    chewchewtrain
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-08

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Empty Re: UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration

Post by chewchewtrain Wed 24 Dec 2008, 6:16 am

poor big bang
    soshibang will never exist!!!
    Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Empty Re: UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 24 Dec 2008, 7:15 am

oh no!!please tell that this is NOT TRUE!!!
    please!!!!!!
    i hate those 9 sluts work with any boybands!!!aishhh!!!
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Wed 24 Dec 2008, 9:05 am

why them again? lol im sick of their faces..
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 24 Dec 2008, 11:20 am

lol. guys i think Bee has already show it
    there will be no SOSHIBANG or SO NYEO SHIN KI on this year SBS year end concert
    phew~
    thank God, those plastics are not going to be there~
    they will just gonna ruin everyone's good mood

Last edited by soshihater on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Wed 24 Dec 2008, 11:39 am

hahaha!!
    this just made me laugh.

They are NOT touching Seungri and Daesung.
    They will not touch Big Bang.

I dont think it's happening..
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Wed 24 Dec 2008, 11:52 am

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration 33behi10
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Xfc0eh10

"...Two guys Seungri and Daesung have fallen for the new part-time worker Taeyeon at the bakery. They have a birthday cake baking competition to try to win Taeyeon's heart. Meanwhile Yuri is agonizing over her one-sided love for a guy. Producers tipped "It's a love square story with a big twist at end"

Mad Sad albino Very sad Twisted Evil alone!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 24 Dec 2008, 11:57 am

^
    WAIT!! so IT'S TRUE??? O_________O
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Wed 24 Dec 2008, 12:04 pm

I hope the big twist is that Yuri's one sided love is for Mr. Tae.
    UGH WHY do they have to collab with Big Bang?! D:<
    I am angry and disgusted.
    Soshibang sounds awful too. UGH.

And I think that's a smart move by SBS and the other shows not place their names anywhere. Better yet it means the day they never show their faces on any type of media is coming!! :D
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Wed 24 Dec 2008, 12:12 pm

Lol ~ Guys its not about the collab being true or not, more along the lines of how little anyone cares... (The Musical Drama has been confirmed by Korean Media)

SBS hasnt even put SNSD on the lineup, so pretty much, it's a 7 minute disaster of a mu-drama, where theyre acting is concerned (poor SeungRi and DaeSung), and no more SNSD for the rest of the show... Or if there is any SNSD at all during the show, SBS hasn't deemed it important enough to mention... While hoobaes (juniors) like 2pm, 2am and SHINee get to be seen in print...Razz

So all in all, SNSD arent the great big rivals or idols only delusionFul Internationals keep banging on about, if anything, they're just sad so-called "artists" picking up any scraps they can get through their companies haggling abilities... XD~

I bet you anything that if DBSK werent showing up, SNSD wouldnt have been seen at all. Surprise

by the way ~ choco those stills are so Japanese Manga-esque. It's interesting how theyre setting it in a Bakery... Wonder Bakery anyone?
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Wed 24 Dec 2008, 12:17 pm

OMG!!!that's good.
    SNSD wont exist.
    lalalalalala.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Wed 24 Dec 2008, 12:23 pm

callmechoco wrote:
    Meanwhile Yuri is agonizing over her one-sided love for a guy. Producers tipped "It's a love square story with a big twist at end"

BIG twist in the end... Yuri is actually in-love with a guy... with the name...

...MR. TAE

Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Wed 24 Dec 2008, 12:36 pm

queenbee wrote:
    callmechoco wrote:
    Meanwhile Yuri is agonizing over her one-sided love for a guy. Producers tipped "It's a love square story with a big twist at end"

BIG twist in the end... Yuri is actually in-love with a guy... with the name...

...MR. TAE

Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    I would die of laughter if that was true x]
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Wed 24 Dec 2008, 1:28 pm

SNSD isn't in the lineup. xD
    antisnsdunite
    antisnsdunite
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 34
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by antisnsdunite Wed 24 Dec 2008, 1:53 pm

ahhh why why big bang Shocked I don't want any boybands to be paired up with those stuopic soshicsluts albino ...atleast no all the meembers are in it ....but those delusional are gonna go around making soshi bang everywhere..I wish it was wonderbang again....it would've been popular....aww I really feel like cursing right now but I will hold it when I watch the stupid drama....argg Ii'm gonna cry cry ....I love big bang sooo much now I hate soshit even more.... Twisted Evil
    *YUNJAE*LOVE
    *YUNJAE*LOVE
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by *YUNJAE*LOVE Wed 24 Dec 2008, 1:57 pm

i think only the 2 are attending.
    but whatever.
    they'd better watch their speech lest they offended the VIPS.

BIG BANG SHIN KI FTW ^^
    cant wait for the collab !
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Wed 24 Dec 2008, 3:12 pm

. . . LSM sure likes making boy bands sad pairing them up with SNSD -____-
    ahah they put Wonder Boys in the list ^^
    Why would they put SNSD in the list. They didn't sing this year did they?
    rxxbinc

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by rxxbinc Wed 24 Dec 2008, 4:01 pm

soshibang? ugh even the name is disgusting sounding >_<
    i love big bang and don't want them ruined by plastics. i was so upset when i read the news about this a few days back i nearly went all g-dragon (like how he trashed a room in haru haru Mad) on my pc. -_-
    soshibang is something i do NOT want to see. EVER. it's so obvious LSM pulled some major strings and coughed up a whole lot of cash just to get his uglies in the same program as greater artists. there were better girl group choices than whatshernamefromtheplasticgroup. >_>
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 24 Dec 2008, 4:12 pm

oh geez!!! poor big bang!!!

bt its so great to not see them in
    any of the lineups! lol. let this be
    the beginning of the ending for
    those ShitFaces!! =]]
    MissyKissy
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by MissyKissy Wed 24 Dec 2008, 5:56 pm

Awww, my poor BB T T but I know that WonderBoys will pwn rat face and ewwri ahahahah
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Wed 24 Dec 2008, 6:31 pm

-______-||| i guess we can pretty much tell who their insane fans are going to be pairing up next . . . poor vip-er

anyway . . . there's a rumor that snsd will be performing as a group also . . . dont tell me theyre going to be performing the same poo song again x.x

also the "korean PCD" . . . if this is true . . . mr. tae is so going to ruin it all. her voice isnt even fit to sing that "button" song!

sm and their package deal. makes one sick to see how desperate they are.
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Post by aquatitans Wed 24 Dec 2008, 9:16 pm

ugh! i just hate how lsm just shoves them in our freakin faces! so annoying! i mean..shitdaes been on hiatus..why bring them back?! they're retarded little comeback isnt even until jan watever..so why not wait til then?! y now?! sheesh! im so freakin annoyed..even in jan i wud never care for them either..they aree just so freakin annoying! poor seungri and daesung..gotta be with two ugly mens..so gross! if i were daesung and seungri..i woudn't even agree to do the 7min drama wit two stinky turds!
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Post by KihaeXi Wed 24 Dec 2008, 9:58 pm

Fortunately not all of big bang ~
    LSM is sure annoying drunken
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Wed 24 Dec 2008, 10:12 pm

I WAS GONNA POST THIS, LOL.
    Bee beat me. Sad

Anyways...
    Jeeeez, one of my friends told me this news, waking me up, and like.. I went back to bed and had a really, really bad nightmare about Taeyeon and Seungri together. Ah. I really have no comment about this...

I'm just very afraid to watch it. And that's a LOT coming from me- as everyone knows. Seriously, I really thought SNSD would stay away from Big Bang. It just goes to show that they're freeloading AGAIN. Big Bang got EXTREMELY popular- and it's just like LSM to get his precious barbie dolls involved with them.

Ugh. No more commenting on this one. I'm just.. T_____T
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Wed 24 Dec 2008, 11:44 pm

ckckckckck
    how pity seung ri and daesung are

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:40 am