The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Super Gal
Isis93
Raemi
STANDer
Love_WonderGirls
SparklingDiamond
im_b
xjjjLOVE
LUPIN
Spriinklezz
myai
Yumii
kpopyb
~wOonDerLoOve~
Stephanie
smiley_donutXD
soshit
wickedfairy
AngelWings
rikaSU
jaejae19
AnaKaide
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
lovewg
x.suyin
crazylove
cherry_berry
deflate
KihaeXi
aquatitans
sXiAHn
MissyKissy
YooSulover
rxxbinc
POWitszROSIE
*YUNJAE*LOVE
antisnsdunite
Mizuki
paboshitdae
key
Bento_box
hiyostand
chocohippo
curlsattack
soshihater
FISHYILUFFYOU
~MiXiHae~DBSK
chewchewtrain
queenbee
53 posters

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration

crazylove
    crazylove
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration

Post by crazylove Thu 25 Dec 2008, 12:13 am

WTH?? two guys fighting over taeyeon??
    shouldn't they make the story a bit more realistic 'coz in real life, that'll never happen..
    and wth is taeyeon wearing? a maid uniform? well that character does fit her
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration

Post by x.suyin Thu 25 Dec 2008, 1:03 am

WOW.
    It's kind of odd to see them participate in something like this.
    I just have a feeling things are going to be even more worse.
    AIgoo, poor VIP's.
    Now they'll know the pain of every other fanclubs had to endure.
    But i'm anticipating the BigBangShinKi collab though <3
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Thu 25 Dec 2008, 2:37 am

UGH!!! I hate anything that has to do with Soshit!!!!
    Big Bang now??? THEY NEED TO STOP WITH THIS SOSHIT+*ALL BOY BANDS* thing!!!
    It's getting on my nerves!!
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Location : in teukie's heart, in changmin's mind,in jonghyun's soul, in ji yong's arms and in junho's eyes^^~
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^ Thu 25 Dec 2008, 3:05 am

WHY? TT_TT
    NOOOO!! UPDATED: Big Bang-SNSD Collaboration - Page 2 234365
    AnaKaide
    AnaKaide
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 56
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by AnaKaide Thu 25 Dec 2008, 3:40 am

Poor Seungri and DaeSung!!
    i hate all this 'soshibang' stuff..
    i dont think this will turn out as great as last year..
    plus only 2 members from each group?
    looks like bigbang don't want to be with soshit!! Razz
    last year was better..
    all 5 of the wonder girls and 4 of the bigbang (seungri was hospitalized that time)
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Thu 25 Dec 2008, 4:09 am

i think what LSM is trying to do is bombarding fans with much of SNShitD's presence with their idols just so we'd get desensitized to the nine morons.

eeww. No SNSD, No DBSK. ludicrous.

soshibang? MORE LUDICROUS.

if they're not being promoted and stuff like that, then they must be EXTRAS only. haha. the main acts should be of pure talent. EXTRAS need to feed on these main acts to get their careers going.

gawd. leeches. i hate them. and the best example is in kpop.

oh well. if they're just extras, no one would freaking care.

i just want them AWAY from my baby jaejoongie and jiyongie. then they can perform in peace. HAHA.
    rikaSU
    rikaSU
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by rikaSU Thu 25 Dec 2008, 4:38 am

My poor Seungri and Daesung..... the Shitdaes are out to ruin every kpop group, aren't they?
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 25 Dec 2008, 5:47 am

ok put VIPs on the anti list Razz

no shitdae on the list and photo.. so thats means SBS doesnt care a wit for those errr girls..
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Thu 25 Dec 2008, 7:54 am

EVERYONE been waiting for WONDERBANG special stage throughout this whole year and they gave us this shit?
    Might as well just pair up WONDERSHINKI too then >.> My new year is ruined.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 25 Dec 2008, 8:02 am

there is no soshibang but WONDERBANG!! i feel bad for seungri and daesung...delusionfool soy must be jumping like a frog because soshibang does EXIST ....
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Thu 25 Dec 2008, 8:18 am

poor seungri & daesung cry
    i bet that they wanted to puke while filming with mr. tae albino
    Stephanie
    Stephanie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 43
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by Stephanie Thu 25 Dec 2008, 9:01 am

noooooo
    i want wonderbang!!!!
    those shi*tfaces are gonna ruin bigbang
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Thu 25 Dec 2008, 10:22 am

What the heck? This is bullsh*t! I mean, WonderBang collab last year was effin' good and now this? goddamn! they should do another WonderBang then! I don't care! As long as shitdae isn't in any of this!!!

And why big bang?

God, why?!?! Edited for immoral references
    kpopyb

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post by kpopyb Thu 25 Dec 2008, 11:50 am

They replaced WONDERBANG with SOSHITBANG?
    oh god, how pathetic.
    I feel bad for Seungri and Daesung.
    i heard that in their music drama, they would be fighting over Mr. Tae.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 25 Dec 2008, 4:31 pm

soshibang my a$$!

aish.. why Mr. Tae is in every perf.?
    poor Daesung and Seungri... They have to perform with same gender esp. Mr. Tae. >.<;;
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Thu 25 Dec 2008, 11:29 pm

Shocked
    why?
    even my cousin who's crazy about the shitdaes -.-"
    hates soshibang
    is trying to steal junsu away from li yin and g-dragon away from sunye
    not enough, that you have to steal seungri and daesung away too?
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Fri 26 Dec 2008, 1:23 am

why am i not surprised..
    ShitDae leeching popularity off other celebrities
    i wonder how many VIP's will turn into anti's after this Razz
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 26 Dec 2008, 3:28 am

why am I not surprised that Shitdae's now going to Big Bang?
    There was Suju, DBSK, 2PM, and now Big Bang....
    VIPs STAND welcomes YOU!!!

I'm not actually looking forward to their little shindig...what I want to see is the face-off between DBSK and Big Bang...I wish they could put off the fan wars already...sigh
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri 26 Dec 2008, 7:12 pm

F**k NO.
    didn't they get the damn message?!
    if a band like KARA isn't going to have Big Bang do you think a DAMN band like soSHIT can have them!?

UGH THIS PISSES ME OFF
    those disgusting whores.

I'd like to welcome back the Black Ocean
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Sat 27 Dec 2008, 12:31 am

SM's ruining Wonderbang T-T.
    Oh wait, what has not ruined anyw ==
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Sat 27 Dec 2008, 1:36 am

ewsss... i totally feel for both of the boys... they HAVE to play the roles of boys who fall in love with mr.tae (are they some kind of gay?) 555 well, sorry for them!
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Sat 27 Dec 2008, 7:08 pm

this annoys the hella out of me.
    trying to feed off Big Bang's popularity.
    VIPs will get you for this ugly girls.

Evil or Very Mad
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Sat 27 Dec 2008, 10:32 pm

Clearly no one is interested which is why I feel sorry for Bigbang. Seungri my sexy too!!! The most successful and most chemistry collab will only ever be WonderBang so I dont know why LSM is bothering with this. Just gona put the soshits to shame.
    STANDer
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post by STANDer Mon 29 Dec 2008, 8:56 am

sorry but soshibang will never work!
    no one can beat DaeEun and RiMi wonderbang couple.

keep on dreaming delusionfuls and soshits!
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Mon 29 Dec 2008, 11:05 pm

That's so unfair.
    Why can't LSM just leave Big Bang alone?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 12:53 am