The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
yiwei
makino
lexijang
fseventh
sadface
befuddle
Angela
SuJugirl95
cherrie123
kewlchick12345
devi210
love_cinnabon
hyerimii
rainiskye.
smittens
S-kyo7
CottonCandy
eunmi
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
Shardz
iAsian210
mybff94
loraine
Mizuki
Bento_box
Deliberately
IhateSnSbtiche
ilovecakes
OopurpleoO
Spriinklezz
Ethanol
brr0kenn
alwaiis_u
hiyostand
kil
AntiSoshiAntiTiffany
i_hate_snsd
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
walkywalky
_wondersunye
Cutie
sXiAHn
Hazy
kijun
aatoown
chocohippo
henryjustloveme
xiaoxi
PearlBurgundy
McFryburg aka Learner
jaejae19
honeylemon
isa19
SujuAngeL
sarahjaeyin
soshihater
stand<3
rxxbinc
im_b
friglet
x.suyin
Yumii
ihatesnsB
dbsjcsforever
SuperJuniorNShinee
pinkrebel18
Hannie*Saru
wonderwomann
collation
wickedfairy
fuzzywuzzy
SUJUDB
JaeRi
smiley_donutXD
xjjjLOVE
MissyKissy
boomboomnya
Isis93
iSTAND
izzybellboo
blabblepop
paboshitdae
cherry_berry
POWitszROSIE
chocolattex3
~MiXiHae~DBSK
daesungvip
supermarbel_cake
deflate
Zoy
SparklingDiamond
soshit
96 posters

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

wonderwomann
    wonderwomann
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 239
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by wonderwomann Thu 01 Jan 2009, 11:38 pm

worst song ever so far.
    conquer asia? uh yea
    right keep dreaming.
    china hates you so
    whatevvv.
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu 01 Jan 2009, 11:52 pm

I'm sorry but that really.. doesn't sound interesting at all. And the mannequin thing actually scared me a little XD

I'm curious as to how they'll manage this live. They probably won't.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Fri 02 Jan 2009, 12:01 am

I'd just like to add how cheap this move was on SM's part.
    While their biggest competition is away (WGs), SNSD comes out to play =P
    CHEAPPPPPP!!

YG Girls better give SNSD a run for their money. If a newbie group owns snsd, my 2009 will be the best year ever.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 02 Jan 2009, 12:07 am

hey guys !! i recently stalked sissified sbox and you know what?
    soy:honestly im a marketing genius, if sm would just hire me .. sigh..
    oh yeah...genius

and they are dreaming that snsd will hit 200k...haha..
    they are way too retarded actually
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Fri 02 Jan 2009, 12:40 am

haha.. this is actually a piece of something to laugh at for me.
    gee gee gee.. this 9 plastics needs to go away! my younger brother
    was so sick of them too! & yeah everything they bring on the table was all copy. can't they have their own original concept?!?
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Fri 02 Jan 2009, 12:59 am

Who ever said that "english" word @ the end...I could not understand it....YO GET PANTS ON!!!! wtf ewww are they trying to be a hooker? *no offense*
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Fri 02 Jan 2009, 1:01 am

LOL, their poses look very weird. look at sunny, trying to look sexy ==" i think the one who looked most normal in the 2nd pic was yuri. btw, i kinda liked the 2nd and 3rd pic since yoona looks like someone who worked at an oil petrol stand :D
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Fri 02 Jan 2009, 1:04 am

it sounded annoying, really..
    not repetitively addicting but repetitively irritating to listen.
    how did they get pass censorship?
    they still dont know pants i c..
    Gee, that was too cheap and ugly.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Fri 02 Jan 2009, 1:16 am

gees... even the 5 sec.. i can't stand of their songs!

LAME ALBUM, LAME SONGS, LAME CONCEPT.
    gwad. everything about them are LAME. >.<;;
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Fri 02 Jan 2009, 1:18 am

Oh wow!
    They sure will conquer Asia, with being the first kpop star in history on having the MOST anti's in the world!
    LMAO
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Fri 02 Jan 2009, 1:22 am

soy said she was a marketing genius? ok, stop dreaming please and thank you.

this song is so...repetitive. at least wg repeats words/phrases. not "GEE GEE GEE GEE etc. etc."
    also, i was on a blog site and i dunno if it was an anti or a fan (most likely a fan because they WOULD notice this), but at the end of the teaser, tiffany has her legs spread out and you can actually SEE up her damn skirt! WILL SHE EVER LEARN?!
    and yes, i agree that they shouldn't try and mess with other girl groups style. ok insanes, snsd's album has sold more then any korean girl group in the past six years. i guess thats a step up for you and you just think they're better then groups like wg. well, wg is going to have the first female group concert in the past TEN years. so once again, they beat you down. see, you actually NEED fans to have a concert, something snsd doesn't have too much of (oh, and hit songs, another thing snsd lacks).
    i hope the new yg group OWNS this year. snsd may be coming back in january, but with this group supposedly debuting in feb., i hope they only let snsd have a month of recognition. let the rest of the year be to girls that deserve it!

EDIT****
    also, if i see one more soshit post or have a signature that says "O...M...GEE".... Mad
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Fri 02 Jan 2009, 1:26 am

ewsss.. this is not their song at all!!!! it doesn't sound like even SM songs! so are they try to beat Wonder Girls with this... well, i don't think they can..
    rxxbinc

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by rxxbinc Fri 02 Jan 2009, 2:20 am

that 2nd to last picture...the pose...
    looks like they're trying to take a piss doggy style
    and the one on the far left (still don't know their names and not bothering to learn) looks like she pooped her pants.
    the poses are not very flattering and the song is super annoying
    they will not conquer asia and the song so does not have a good rhythm or beat
    they're just epic fail.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Fri 02 Jan 2009, 2:35 am

we'll see how far they can go!!
    and damn...look at Soony's face in the 2nd to last pic.!!
    wats up with tat?? trying to seduce someone??
    *you're scaring people off instead*

Omg, I’ve missed them. They all look hot, especially Yuri & Yoona (my 2 favorites).

BTW, for all you antis, if you hate them, whyd you even watch the video in the first place? You should all read this instead [Link removed, no links to sissified please]. That article turned my anti-snsd friend into someone who…”Accepts” them.

i didn't bother to read it!!
    NOTHING.. AND I MEAN NOTHING can change my POV about them..
    Will never support them and my dream will always be "waiting for them to disband/when will they disband!!!" Surprise Surprise Surprise

Last edited by stand&lt;3 on Fri 02 Jan 2009, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Fri 02 Jan 2009, 2:47 am

hmm. let's see, most of Asia is China, and apparently China hates them the most..... 9/13 anyone? anyone? Razz

uhm... can you add Indonesia as one of the potential country that hate them so much? Razz
    sarahjaeyin
    sarahjaeyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-24

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Empty urghh

Post by sarahjaeyin Fri 02 Jan 2009, 3:11 am

Last edited by sarahjaeyin on Fri 13 Nov 2015, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 02 Jan 2009, 3:42 am

BTW, for all you antis, if you hate them, whyd you even watch the video in the first place? You should all read this instead [link removed, no links to sissified please]. That article turned my anti-snsd friend into someone who…”Accepts” them.
    lol i read it..well, half of it anyway
    i got kinda bored during half of it.. it was very predictable
    same old bitter delusional with the same old bitter reasons

It’s not like we’re FORCING you to like it.
    If you don’t like it, then DONT LISTEN to it.

oh please.. we're not in any way trying to like it
    and we're not in any way trying to listen to it
    have they f**kin realized how these 9 girls are f**kin everywhere
    they're worse than an airborne disease
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Fri 02 Jan 2009, 3:53 am

what the what!!!

looks like they're trying to copy Wonder Girls' Tell Me with those actions

i wish they were just dolls... grrrrrrrr
    isa19
    isa19
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 100
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by isa19 Fri 02 Jan 2009, 5:18 am

Plastic- much anyone?

Now that they are trying to copy other girl groups style.. I hate them even MORE!!!!!!!!! Anyway is "GEE" the only thing that they can say? even in the 5 second teaser all I heard is GEE and also in the MV preview.... I gotta say that this mini-album (if they call it that way) will be a failure. I'm having my hopes high for the new girl group in YG.. (go sandy!) and also WonderBang stage last 31 is almost the talk in some forums.

And now Wonder Girls will have their first concert in February!

Too bad SNSD, even if you release your new song (which is obviously copied) at a time that the biggest artist are at rest it will be and always be a failure!

DISBAND SNSD! DISBAND! Surprise
    honeylemon
    honeylemon
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by honeylemon Fri 02 Jan 2009, 5:25 am

eh......wth was that? it's not addictive but very annoying! sigh....so much fail ><
    so......do they actually do anything except for having the synthesized "gee" sound repeats 200000 times during the song?

daesungvip wrote:thats not a tease.
    that's just called desperate.
    let's sit back and watch them "accidently" fall in those heels of theirs.
    damn right! and then also "accidentally" showed their panties =x *oops* poor girls that fell on their butts!

this is their year to conquer asia
    yes! because they are made of beauty and talents!
    please whoever that said this...stop insulting our intelligence...we actually have brains ourselves thanks!
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Fri 02 Jan 2009, 7:08 am

doesn't get anymore plastic than that.. eww..

and yes, i agree with deflate~ the best makers of mini-albums with great songs is big bang..

that mini-album will surely suck~
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:37 am

Ummm wow....LOL that was freakin' annoying, whoever was doing the "Gee..gee..gee" crap needs to be pimp slapped ASAP, her voice is hella annoying, I guess LSM is trying so hard to make them a catchy song and hopes it catches like fire like 'Tell me' from Wonder Girls, lol. so sad.

and ROFL again at the plastic-man made theme....my god...lol
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:45 am

i heard that the album will be release on 01.07.2009
    is that TRUE??
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:51 am

~MiXiHae~DBSK wrote:i heard that the album will be release on 01.07.2009
    is that TRUE??

yes. 7th JANUARY 2009 and will start promoting their plastic faces song on 9th JANUARY 2009(090109)
    isa19
    isa19
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 100
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by isa19 Fri 02 Jan 2009, 9:23 am

uhm maybe whoever made that cover song for them is also an ANTI so that's why he made the song to add up to the millions of reasons to hate SNSD..... hahaha! so does the stylist!

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 7:26 am