The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+89
STANDing
rafaelatelrunya
soshi?
ai_sumairu
BecauseI'mStupid
larutohotdog
xjjjLOVE
devi210
QQLoveQQ
Oh_Mona
emacs
Meuki
amano_makoto
Mimsers
tersnat
rainiskye.
evesuju
sweet.station
Ayane000
SUJUDB
rawrxpanda
playit_loud
mmdiana
ActiniteX
EW its SNSD Dx
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
taiyou_no_namida
makakpop
Gemeinai
daesungvip
Deliberately
carynjaejoongie
Sachie
Realteaser
super_jessy
bof
Evilicewolf
sXiAHn
PandaPanda
SuJu-Lurve
KC
_wondersunye
fseventh
tebby
Nisea
SuJuNiNi
Jaeshiq3112
cookie_bully
wondergreat
chocohippo
SujuAngeL
soshi4never
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Telruunya
yoomi
HarryBerry
YooSulover
Daisuki
lirujoong
megatronic
LaTard
smileybee
AngelWings
Zoy
darkrose
just.hyukk
gwynethkhoo
yudit
stand
xdinoxrawr
pinkrebel18
bigbangislove
jaejae19
Clickable
schiller
soshihater
angelalchemy
loraine
stand<3
shelli18
wonderwomann
hiyostand
oozp
POWitszROSIE
key
pancakeseveryday
walkywalky
supermarbel_cake
Labakittie
93 posters

SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete...

Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :
    SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete... Empty SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete...

Post by Labakittie Thu 25 Jun 2009, 8:53 pm

Okay so SNSD has finally released their MV for Genie. If you thought the giggling at the beginning and end of the song was creepy...it has NOTHING on the video, I guarantee you:

Pretty much all the female fans can sit down, even the younger male fans. This video isn't remotely ambiguous. The cutesy girlish opening pretty much makes it very clear who this is aimed at: The 30+ male crowd. Especially the whole interactive vibe (at 0:28 seconds I seriously thought that guy was gonna feel Soo Young up).

The entire theme of the video is basically this guy being able to "hang out" with the girls, pillow fight and what not. This is a sexual fantasy being played out, and I need only ever watch this once. Once will carry me a lifetime.

What's amazing is I've never seen this from ANY other SM group. No one else has to do this.

I don't understand why SM doesn't just re-name them to "Get You Off" Generation and be done with it. :/

As for the dancing? Boring choreography to match a boring song. No surprise.

EDIT:

Editing to add the live performance. *yawns*

<object width="500" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/86xiLHp7mo4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/86xiLHp7mo4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="315"></embed></object>

Last edited by Labakittie on Fri 26 Jun 2009, 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :
    SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete... Empty Re: SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete...

Post by supermarbel_cake Thu 25 Jun 2009, 8:57 pm

wtf, wow. this is totally the sexual fantasy of like every single one of their fans.

i duno if its just me, but the mv kind of reminds me of chaeyeon's shake o_O

Last edited by supermarbel_cake on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    walkywalky
    walkywalky
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 112
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete... Empty Re: SNSD's "Genie" MV is out. The circle of MAJOR CREEPINESS is complete...

Post by walkywalky Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:00 pm

o yeah....
    this is real good -_-"

seriously wtf is with the sexual innuendos?
    They're probably going to wear all those slut costumes onstage for their "big" comeback.
    The dance...
    hmmm... yeah like that's good...

The giggling is REALLY creepy
    it's like i'm stuck in a horror movie...
    no worse..
    even horror movies are better.

BTW
    SM....

STOP FILMING FROM A LOW ANGLE

it's sick and disturbing

Last edited by walkywalky on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pancakeseveryday
    pancakeseveryday
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 108
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by pancakeseveryday Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:04 pm

lol i was going to post this good thing i checked first ^-^.

i wonder whose the "hand". and some do sound the same o.o.
    some how one of their hand movements reminds me of something or is it just me...hmmm
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:09 pm

I watched the openning (with the giggling) again just to be sure I saw what I saw. Okay, we were told SNSD would come back with this new grown-up sexy image, right? I did hear correctly, right?

Because for HALF the video they were giggling and acting like little girls. Little girls having fun with what appears to be a grown man.

I think if they had eliminated that and just did the club scenes (and not had the girlish "tee-heeing"), it would have been okay.

But to have the pedo-theme in there just really really makes my skin crawl.

BTW
    SM....

STOP FILMING FROM A LOW ANGLE

it's sick and disturbing

I'm just glad they don't have skirts to peak under. Not that it makes any difference since their shorts are so short. XD
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:25 pm

They call this sexy? LOL. The outfits are really short and sluttish but dang they ruined it. I wonder why did they even call it "unique" when the cutesy was still there!
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:29 pm

this song sounds SOO familiar. i just can't put my finger on it ><
    dear god. The dude's hand >< that's like EWW.
    the "choreography" is LAME !
    oozp
    oozp
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by oozp Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:36 pm

A couple of shoulder moves remind me of WG o_o
    Other than that, all the giggling pillow fighting scenes got me cringing and the closeups of several members winking... I feel my breakfast coming up.
    I think Sones are going to be busy when SNSD perform this choreography, kicking their legs all about Cool
    TBH: THE hand sticking out like that freaked me out. A lot.

Last edited by oozp on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:39 pm

The whole low angle camera view makes them look taller that and a possible panty shot?

This is sickening.
    I like how you can see its definitely a guy in a business suit in the beginning. This only proves the fact they are targeted at older gentlemen....

What's next pole dance shi dae? Make it more obvious! HUH?!

ALSO didn't the beat freaks leader choreograph the dance? This is not impressive....

Mature? No...all I see is fake cutesy and fan service. Bad fan service.
    Snsd seem to objectify women instead. Where's the whole girl power thing? Oh wait never mind that never happened. Mad
    wonderwomann
    wonderwomann
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 239
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by wonderwomann Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:41 pm

ugh, i'm getting nightmares tonight. the beginning was like OMG sexual desires!
    how they like pull someone in i was like AH! HORROR! uh i think this is a waste
    of time and money and effort for people to write the song.
    shelli18
    shelli18

Female Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by shelli18 Thu 25 Jun 2009, 9:45 pm

Umm great MV...not! Supposedly Rino choreographed this right, seriously epic fail

Tiffany's head looks so big, her neck is so short...I don't know how all their fans are saying they look beautiful bleh they looked awkward

And I thought they stopped the cute concept tell me why
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:09 pm

That dude hands are just damn creepy... it's like a horror
    movie, when the hand reach out to get you!! T__T

Seriously, the beginning is really disturbing!! I mean, they're
    in a room already (getting all ready) and the guy comes in ... okaaaaayyy <.<'
    With 3 different settings but all mean the same thing!!
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:13 pm

well....
    i actually thought the MV was ok from 0.29 to 1.00
    after that, the choreo on the legs jus suck!

i mean, from certain parts of the choreo, it seems to be taken from super junior's sorry sorry..
    well.. i've no idea if its the same choroeographer for suju or not,
    if its the case, it lacks originality...

what with the criss crossing of the left leg?
    looks totally unflattering on a whole.... Cool
    angelalchemy
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by angelalchemy Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:13 pm

Hope it's not weird that I'm a guy but find them annoying? I could never stand people acting slutty anyway. I thought only strippers come out of fake cakes LOL. Other than the lamp in the beginning and some lyrics, I say it has nothing to do with the genie theme.
    The stage reminds me of "Nobody"...
    I never liked them, but I have to say even "Gee" was a catcher song...
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:14 pm

I even can't stand watching the whole MV
    this is just so wrong.. seriously
    schiller
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by schiller Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:18 pm

the music video creeped me out. i was...indifferent to their previous concept. the sexual innuendos. but my god. it's now full on lolita mode. they're not even trying to deny it.

it was like little girls trying to act sexy for perverted middle aged men - oh wait
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:23 pm

loraine wrote:well....
    i actually thought the MV was ok from 0.29 to 1.00
    after that, the choreo on the legs jus suck!

i mean, from certain parts of the choreo, it seems to be taken from super junior's sorry sorry..
    well.. i've no idea if its the same choroeographer for suju or not,
    if its the case, it lacks originality...

what with the criss crossing of the left leg?
    looks totally unflattering on a whole.... Cool

LOL.. i totally agree!
    At first it looks like they were in a chicken fight!
    or going to have a chicken fight!!
    Hhahaha.. Razz
    Clickable
    Clickable
    Sexy Anti

Male Number of posts : 518
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by Clickable Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:24 pm

From that camera angle, the short shorts look like underwear. The music video was really boring. There's no story and the dance is designed for old men. If they are going to perform this crap on Music Bank, I can guarantee that they will always have an awkward silence.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:34 pm

HANDS DOWN~!!

They just took fanservicing to the next level...

..and here I thought Gackt had the best fanservice~~ LOL! Razz
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:35 pm

Yoona sitting in a "Genie" lamp while Aladdin-esque music plays in the background...in a Marine Suit!?
    ...That makes total sense (I'm high on drugs right now, everything makes sense).

This really does remind me of a pedophile hanging out with a bunch of underage girls. Even though most (or all?) of them are legal as Labakittie pointed out, they still act like 10 year olds.
    So a grown man hanging out with 10 year olds so his sick little fantasy can come true?

/Skin crawling

The MV looked cheap and the concept was extremely creepy.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:37 pm

Is this the best they've had in store?!?
    I was bored till the very end of the MV.
    & yes, the ajusshis & thug fanboys were like in a bachelor's party
    shiitdae of course are the hired hookers for the party...

CSJH is going to kick their plastic fat asses once they've made their
    korean comeback.. & shiitdae better learn sexy from the true women's generation..
    cause your sexiness is so slutty & sloppy..
    xdinoxrawr
    xdinoxrawr
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 362
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by xdinoxrawr Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:41 pm

ohh-mai-gawd the beginning scared me! that laughter and that lizard just appear behind the lamp...then those 8 plastics appears. That scene was creepy! I'm pretty sure that they all got botox shots for their legs and SICKA probably got another one for her face. Razz

i felt bad for the camera man having to see these 9 talentless walking plastics dancefor hours and TARDFANNY probably messed up a lot. Well this mv seriously entertained me, i was laughing uncontrollably at HYUNG MAN lol! every time i see her in this was freakn HILARIOUS!HAHA lol at their stupid faces& lizards could sing?! O_O why didn't anyone tell me?
    stand
    stand
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 749
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by stand Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:47 pm

ugh !
    wflirting with a dude?
    whats with the freaking candy legs?
    GAY.
    after seeing the fireworks on the comeback stage, i stopped watcing it because the song was hideous and i didnt want to hear squeaking rats in the background.

Last edited by stand on Sat 27 Jun 2009, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:52 pm

um. they're going to get banned. :\
    stand
    stand
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 749
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by stand Thu 25 Jun 2009, 10:54 pm

yudit wrote:um. they're going to get banned. :\
    LOL. hope so.. Razz Mad Shocked Cool cry drunken Twisted Evil albino

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:13 am