The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
S.T.A.N.D
garfield_tru89
Melinda
WonderGenius
fseventh
JaeRi
izzybellboo
ijustlovetvxq
SparklingDiamond
LaB*tch
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
Rawr!
alwaiis_u
xiaheternally
akemi_cho
paboshitdae
marilyn_
asiian_melodii*
kxluv
SujuAngeL
HanYooJin
x.suyin
Raemi
blabblepop
IhateSnSbtiche
uknow_wifey
kairi94
musicmakesmehigh
nono
YooSulover
yunnie
teaaa
wickedfairy
soshihater
kil
Metwitchy
koreangurl2626
Hannie*Saru
collation
AnimeFreak8
IhatejesSICKa
yudit
yuniel
disbandsnsd
The.day.dreamer
stand<3
soshit
Ethanol
Nisea
riinjjang
jaejae19
sXiAHn
Zoy
wonderwomann
Yumii
queenbee
boiler_pot
Angela
OopurpleoO
Oh_Mona
64 posters

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Empty SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Post by Oh_Mona Fri 24 Oct 2008, 11:52 am

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team 200763549685cd1

As some of you may know, recently theres been a bit of a buzz because of the certain news about Taeyeon being hospilitized. I've read many different reasons regarding this subject(Like how its not a normal cold, but a body cold), but the recurring reason seems to be that her sore throat got worse, thus resulting to a trip to the hospital for a check-up.

Because of her sore throat, they've had SNSD member Sooyoung fill in for her on 'Chin Chin' with KangIn, and has stopped her 'promotions' of her solo song, as to her incapibility of singing live in her condition.

In my honest opinion, it seems this is being blown way out of proportion. The fact that they have made it so public and tried to make her seem as pitiable as can be is ridiculous. Its flu season, wether its a cold or a sore throat or whatever shes got, It's not really anything serious. I don't want her physically injured or Ill, but I'm not going to pity her for having a cold, that just sounds ridiculous. Taking a trip to the hospital doesn't mean you have been rushed to the ER. I've been there for not so serious treatments (Actually not serious at all treatments) thats why its so annoying seeing people over reacting over something like this and ignoring the serious hushed-up illnesses of her fellow SM SunBaes.

BoA, has never had a break in her 8 years in the industry, and even with her back/waist injury way back when she continued on with promotions like a good sport. Thats not even mentioning the depression she has admitted to and her recent leg/wrist injurys, that have delayed her american debut, only because shes now not physically able to dance.
    The first week DBSK came back to Korea, they were all suffering from the flu and were forced, or out of their own will/dedication, to perform on stage, LIVE, with barely any shirts on, thats not even mentioning their appearences else where, due to their hectic schedule. Also the many incidents of DBSK members collapsing and being sent to the hospital secretly, not publicly announced, but found out by fans.
    How many times have you heard of a Suju member being injured? They get spread all over town, and the continent, suffering with serious injurys and getting WORN OUT. Yet have you ever heard them, or any other SM artist that have worked just as hard, excluding SNSD, complain?

And thats me being extremely vague. Now, think of all the fatigue their SunBaes had to go through, whilst keeping face, without a complaint leaving their lips, and then to see how everybody over reacts over a 'Sore throat' or Body cold, whatever. Not to sound insensitive, but it pales in comparison to the others, right?

Check out the sign SooYoung held up during Chin Chin
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team 74593972wy7
    Translation:Don't worry about TaeYeon. Suwon <3 Taengu

A comment on TaeYeons condition by SooYoung, covering for her on Chin Chin
    Compared to yesterday, Taeyeon is doing much better, lately. Her condition is not that bad, please do not worry too much. Since you are all supporting her and encouraging her, she feels strengthened and is feeling better and will be returning here very soon.

Sorry, but it makes me sick that she is being treated like a little war hero, while her SunBaes that are worse off are being left in the dust.

Pay attention to Taeyeon in the group pics showing us how a "Leader" flaunts it
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team 2008090318475164494_184823_0
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team 20080903184643686a4_185623_0
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team 2008090318503610031gg2
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team 42179804py3
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team 76174031jq2
    Believe me they are plentiful, and these are all PUBLIC appearances (Inlcuding her radio show since its public viewing), the time when they tell you to smile.

As a leader, you should take one for the team and keep face for your group, its called having responsibility. Taeyeon out of the whole group seems to try the hardest to make her self seem pitiable. Why was she made the leader if she can't handle the responsibilities or the criticism that comes automatically with being an Idol star, or a Celebrity in general? Every single artist released from SME, gained a lot of Antis, yet they got through it. That is no excuse to parade around with a great big frown on your face and to do so, while calling yourself a leader.

I find it hard to pity a person, who just uses it as an act. While others have had physical harm from antis, she has had messages when she was in the wrong in the first place. Excuse me if I was insensitive, but I find it insulting that other stars are being admitted to hospitals secretly (For serious reasons, not check-ups), behind the backs of fans, while they parade around with runny noses and pouts asking for pity.

What a disgrace to leaders, not even being able to take a cold without making a big deal out of it.
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Empty Re: SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Post by OopurpleoO Fri 24 Oct 2008, 12:04 pm

ohhh so she was sick <__<
    I agree with ya, SM treat shitdae better then the rest of SM members

that's why I hate shitdae so much cause SM treat them like they are some kinda of special girls....
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Empty Re: SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Post by Angela Fri 24 Oct 2008, 12:43 pm

LOL, Yesung fell off the stage and he only had two days of rest.
    Body cold pffft.
    Leeteuk had a body cold but he still continued filming E.H.B.

Last edited by Angel on Fri 24 Oct 2008, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    boiler_pot
    boiler_pot
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by boiler_pot Fri 24 Oct 2008, 1:30 pm

That sucks. I guess when I have a cold too I'd holla bout my
    condition on a public radio station. Razz

Body cold, hilarious. Haha.
    That's nothing compared to what DBSK had. keke.

I told you they were clones. They don't smile naturally and I'm pretty sure they're rotten inside. Haha robots.

Leader fail.
    SunYe's the best leader for me hehe. I got teary-eyed when I read that article about her on coolsmurf's wordpress.

Anyways, WHEN WILL THIS LIE END?
    Please, just disappear soshi.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Fri 24 Oct 2008, 1:37 pm

pffttt.. i still claim its a plastic surgery recuperating thing!

lmaooo

but yeah.. psshhh... body cold? sore throat? DBSK and Suju boys have had worse yet they still run around from one shooting location to the next just to please their fans...

And please... its not as if she is THAT busy... what is she doing nowadays anyway??

Just ChinChin!!

That Factory Girl thing has been shot long long ago.. their supposed album is already done recording... what else? NOTHING...

She's asking for pity? When I'm through with her, that's the only time you guys can pity her >.>

Razz can you guys tell how much i *love* this girl? Razz
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Fri 24 Oct 2008, 2:09 pm

pfft... just a body cold and sore throat..?? why inSane make a big deal about it.. >.<;;
    and it's not even worse enough to faint or have to go to ER.

srsly.. DBSK and SuJu went through worse than her and they don't even make a big deal of their injury or cold.

Yoochun fainted after the performance due to the flu and he didn't even go to hospital.. they just send him to his home to get rest and he has to perform next day. Cassies found out about that by themselves and it's not even in a public news.

*agree with Bee*
    Mr. Tae just asking for pity and get attention?
    She is totally an epic FAIL leader!
    wonderwomann
    wonderwomann
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 239
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by wonderwomann Fri 24 Oct 2008, 3:04 pm

what a weakling.
    and even hospitalized?
    that's bull.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Fri 24 Oct 2008, 3:26 pm

queenbee wrote:pffttt.. i still claim its a plastic surgery recuperating thing!

lmaooo

I thought we said sex change? Razz

....She's seriously the worst leader; how sad she only got picked cos she was the 'oldest'; not cos she the one w/"leadership" qualities.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Fri 24 Oct 2008, 5:20 pm

i find this stupid. i actually laughed when i read this at soompi from a fan. i think the fan titled it something about how she's been to the hospital but it's nothing serious. i laughed even harder when i read that the fee at the hospital was cheap so people just go for daily checks up for little things (i.e. cold) or something of the sort. i know i was being a little cruel when i laughed, but i got to thinking as oh_mona did and was like . . . oki, this was even more stupider news. because it was just a stupid cold, it's not like she fainted from it; like many of the other artists who have and still manage to get back on their feet the following day as though nothing have happened. snsd lacks a lot and just wants pity -_________-||| the more to detest them. why do my idol have to endure all their hardships and sickness when something as a cold got snsd to the hospital at the snap of a finger?! ><
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Fri 24 Oct 2008, 5:31 pm

as i know of sore throat, it can lead to serious complications sooner or later. but i dont see why her condition has to be sensationalized since she's not the only one who gets sore throat. it's annoying to know that while other stars do their jobs with such professionalism, she flaunts her sickness, technically asking for pity.

sorry taeyuk. i sure for one won't give in to your neuroses.

besides, this is not concern by fans. worrying? hardly. it's exaggerating. dumb soshitted's.

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2008, 10:22 pm

in korea it is not uncommon to go to the hospital for "minor" things as well~ i agree that her cold was blown out of proportion, why couldn't she just stay home, self-medicate, and sleep it off like everyone else in the world?
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Sat 25 Oct 2008, 12:05 am

erm.
    remember last MKMF 2006?
    Junsu was sick (even worse than body cold) but he still performed with all his best even he's not really feeling so well.

like what you said, BoA was already injured so many times, i've watched a documentary where she had to be carried by a guy before of her injury but she still performed like she's i a very condition.

dbsk boys had many promotions for their album despite that their also sick..

AND.. they never showed (even it's already obvious) that they're not in a good condition.
    Nisea
    Nisea
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by Nisea Sat 25 Oct 2008, 12:11 am

their fans are just exaggerated.....attention-seeking people....TaeYuk doesn't look dignified in pictures unlike Sun Ye.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sat 25 Oct 2008, 12:23 am

SEUH wrote:in korea it is not uncommon to go to the hospital for "minor" things as well~ i agree that her cold was blown out of proportion, why couldn't she just stay home, self-medicate, and sleep it off like everyone else in the world?

its not really a matter of her just staying home to self medicate... as a lot of ppl here have said, in korea, ppl can simply go to hospitals anytime... its just the way ppl are overexaggerating it, as if she was in a life or death situation... DBSK boys had to go to the hospital too to get flu shots, but we didnt get to hear it from any press statement or account until after jaejoong announced it during a radio interview... its all just publicity that Taeyeon in seeking...
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Sat 25 Oct 2008, 1:09 am

Some leader SHE is. Can't even handle a slight cold/flu. Yunho was POISONED by an ANTI and you didn't see him complaining about it! He could have DIED from that poisoning yet he didn't make a huge deal out of it, the media did, but not Yunho. All Mr. Tae has is a stupid sore throat and everyone's running around like she has cancer or something. Geez.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sat 25 Oct 2008, 2:32 am

soooo desperate!! they just have to tell everyone on everything happened to themselves even the simplest thing...
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Sat 25 Oct 2008, 2:48 am

i think she is competing with the other 8sluts ..to see who could get more attention!! come on..its just a cold.. drink some medicine & go to bed early .. and you're feeling all better..
    tats wat i did when i have a cold.. i just lay in bed

she don't have to tell the world becuz of tat little cold!!

one question:
    how did she become the leader of this trashy group?
    there got to be a reason why they chose her!!
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Sat 25 Oct 2008, 3:09 am

thanks to the article... i hate those shitdick more..
    disbandsnsd
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-10

Post by disbandsnsd Sat 25 Oct 2008, 3:51 am

frankly,she is the lousiest leader i have ever seen in a group of entertainment industry, not only for this incident but her usual behavior and attitude,not even mention how useless she is to let her group members do all those rude and frustrating thing

i think she is not the oldest member for their real age instead of reported age(many people believed that the oldest one is jesshitca,from her extremely old face and long trainee period),maybe the reason she was chosen as leader is that she can "sing" a bit but only compared with the other 8 bitches, as the so-called "singing talent" is totally nothing compared with the truly talented singers such as csjh,riin and artistes from some other companies
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Sat 25 Oct 2008, 5:28 am

yeah totally! :D
    i got pissed off reading these too. what's up with a freaking pathetic cold and sore throat!? she acting as if she just got stabbed.

superjunior members received anti messages, but they still try their best to look as if nothing happened, and entertain us on shows.
    jaejoong hurt his knee, and is wheelchair bound but he still had to be supported to stand to finish a pose for mv, and still had to wheel himself around performing.
    yunho also got hospitalised, but they fake a smile and lie that it doesnt hurt at all.
    BoA got injured with a cast but still appeared for appearances and performed.
    DBSK all got flu, and they still sang a dance track LIVE.

what's the big deal? taeyeon is just lousy and useless. it is just a flu.

even my school teacher is better than her. she comes to school with a sore throat, but screamed at us to pay attention and exhaust her voice for two lessons.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 25 Oct 2008, 12:51 pm

is that why the insanes like to pair her off with tardfany as couple or whatever? because they're both attention whores? i totally get it now!
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Sat 25 Oct 2008, 1:59 pm

@Oh_Mona: I agree with you 100%. I hate the fact they think it like so important and announce everywhere that that stupid w**re is in the hospital, I mean it's not even important. All because of a little cold. OMG! I have a cold now but you don't see me in the ER room.
    I think her little "body cold" is just an temp to make the antis like them or pity them then join their side<--or w/e.
    I think the real reason why she was in the hospital is because of her nose, maybe her fake nose fell off and now they have to re-glue it on or something stupid like that. I don't really know why SM waste his time on them.
    AnimeFreak8
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Post by AnimeFreak8 Sat 25 Oct 2008, 3:06 pm

What the...

Dude, why are they making such a big deal? BoA performed My Name LIVE and the choreography perfectly when she was sick. She performed "Over the Top" at MKMF 2005 even when she was sick and she pushed herself to the point that she FAINTED afterwards... and she's performed even with leg injuries, etc. DBSK has performed despirte flues, broken bones, the works... Kyuhyun insisted on performing even when doctor's were saying "no" after the car accident... WTF? There's absolutley no need to complain... urgh... Yunho had a broken bone and still went up on stage in China and performed "Rising Sun" (or was it "O?") flawlessly because he didn't want to disappoint fans.... and then he bowed and shook hands w/all the staff members and ended up having to be carried away. THAT'S a real leader....
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Sat 25 Oct 2008, 3:21 pm

shes flat out the worst leader i have ever seen in kpop...even that sooyoung girl seems more capable of leading that bunch of clowns...

as for her sickness, hope they will dramatize it to the max and put off the comeback too....maybe until forever, that would help her throat..
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Sat 25 Oct 2008, 5:23 pm

AnimeFreak8 wrote:Yunho had a broken bone and still went up on stage in China and performed "Rising Sun" (or was it "O?") flawlessly because he didn't want to disappoint fans.... and then he bowed and shook hands w/all the staff members and ended up having to be carried away. THAT'S a real leader....

sorry to cut your post!
    but OMG..poor Yunho! is there a clip or news article about this?
    cuz i want to know more about it!! thanks

i think i remember watching a clip when they were performing "O" but Yunho didn't start the dance at the beg. instead its Junsu...cuz i think he was hurt or something..and Yunho was standing somewhere on stage singing his part!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:21 am