The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
S.T.A.N.D
garfield_tru89
Melinda
WonderGenius
fseventh
JaeRi
izzybellboo
ijustlovetvxq
SparklingDiamond
LaB*tch
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
Rawr!
alwaiis_u
xiaheternally
akemi_cho
paboshitdae
marilyn_
asiian_melodii*
kxluv
SujuAngeL
HanYooJin
x.suyin
Raemi
blabblepop
IhateSnSbtiche
uknow_wifey
kairi94
musicmakesmehigh
nono
YooSulover
yunnie
teaaa
wickedfairy
soshihater
kil
Metwitchy
koreangurl2626
Hannie*Saru
collation
AnimeFreak8
IhatejesSICKa
yudit
yuniel
disbandsnsd
The.day.dreamer
stand<3
soshit
Ethanol
Nisea
riinjjang
jaejae19
sXiAHn
Zoy
wonderwomann
Yumii
queenbee
boiler_pot
Angela
OopurpleoO
Oh_Mona
64 posters

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Post by Hannie*Saru Sat 25 Oct 2008, 7:20 pm

This also annoyed me. It's a tiny little cold not the end of the world. Junsu had a sore throat that nearly caused him to lose his voice and it was kept a secret instead of having it released to the world. It makes me sick how much attention they crave.
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Post by koreangurl2626 Sat 25 Oct 2008, 8:43 pm

wow. Yeah, come on. This is SO gay! this is PROOF that they're spoiled bitches! they cant even survive a headcold. and i never knew that about BoA...
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Metwitchy Sat 25 Oct 2008, 11:45 pm

o wowww a sore throat -.-" drink some tea and go ur way! ppl act like the its the end of the world. Dam. It's not that her sunbaes suffered a lot before, its that she "needs" the attention. She could've of objected to her going to the hospital but she didn't so that basically means she wants the attention to make it seem like its such a big thing. ITS A SORE THROAT! no one is going to cry and suffer for her! -.-" such smart butts !
    pisses me off to see such a selfish personn !Mad
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Sun 26 Oct 2008, 1:32 am

I hate how she tries to look pitiful after people flame her for calling Kang In a retard.

Hello, that is only justice.

What kind of person does something wrong and still requires people to take pity on her, acting like she's the victim here?

Taeyeon's disgusting actions are a reflection of how disgusting all of SNSD is.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 26 Oct 2008, 8:33 pm

hahaah tehy're being too much about this.
    i mean it's not like you have a cancer or you just got hit by a car until you have to be panic and rushed to the hospital..
    i seriously think this is one of sm's tactics and it's still related with their postponed album release.
    maybe lsm knows that their p;lastic toys will go down if they release their album in october,
    so he decided to create a dramatic situation where mr. tae is being a victim
    good one, old man!
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Sun 26 Oct 2008, 11:08 pm

I know right~ That stupid article of Taeyeon hospitalized is just for them to take sympathy from their Insanes.
    She just has a SORE THROAT/BODY COLD or whatever for goodness sake! and then the stupid Insanes go "there's nothing to worry about" and I'd go "who the heck is worrying dammit!" It's just a stupid sore throat and they made it look like she has a cancer or something. SHEESH.
    Plus,SNSD are not even busy or having a hectic schedule. It's just the stupid 'leader' to not know how to take care of herself.
    There are countless times that their sunbaes had been 'HOSPITALIZED' like real hospitalized but they made no ruckus out of it.

WG always have a BUSY schedule and there are times where they can't even rest. There's one time while So Hot promotion, Sunmi was hospitalized because she faint in an interview due to fatigue and stress and she's a high school student! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALLED 'HOSPITALIZED'. SNSD are not even working hard and they already 'hospitalized' for something small. What schedule do Taeyeon have other than DJ-ing and a number of performance in some festivals? NOTHING.
    Their number of performances cannot even be compared to how many festivals WG had to attend.
    teaaa
    Anti

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by teaaa Mon 27 Oct 2008, 12:08 am

i hate people who are made of self-pity. ugh.
    self pity and whining and "i'm the center of the universe"-persona kind of people.
    all she has is a good voice.

everything else about her repels me.
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Mon 27 Oct 2008, 8:29 pm

queenbee wrote:
    SEUH wrote:in korea it is not uncommon to go to the hospital for "minor" things as well~ i agree that her cold was blown out of proportion, why couldn't she just stay home, self-medicate, and sleep it off like everyone else in the world?

its not really a matter of her just staying home to self medicate... as a lot of ppl here have said, in korea, ppl can simply go to hospitals anytime... its just the way ppl are overexaggerating it, as if she was in a life or death situation... DBSK boys had to go to the hospital too to get flu shots, but we didnt get to hear it from any press statement or account until after jaejoong announced it during a radio interview... its all just publicity that Taeyeon in seeking...

i agreed , not only in Korea . . people here in America go to the doctors for anything , (like my mom) but the fact that she only have what? a sore throat ? & it make it seem like she faith , really i have heard about BB, WG, DBSK , SUJU etc. who actually went to the doctors for something super serious . . i just don't understand why this have make headlined O_O , is this a way SM want us none fans to know that SNSD actually work?
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Tue 28 Oct 2008, 5:10 am

why is she even a leader?!! oh dear gawwd!
    she sucks at everything. and how soo not young
    is defending her, like saying she's doing better.
    pssh! my ass! of course she's doing better, she's
    not even sick you moron!! how lame! seeking for
    attention and someone to pity her. ha! you gotta
    do much better than that mr. tae.
    nono
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post by nono Tue 28 Oct 2008, 5:04 pm

Just like the rest of you I too wonder how the hell this girl became a "LEADER".She doesn't have any leader qualities,let's her whole group go around causing a mess everywhere.......if she were a REAL leader she would have taken charge of things after Tiffany's first screw up.But she didn't.None of these 9 girls did.If they really wanted to succeed and their hearts were in this they would have sat the girl down,told her to stop playing around and get serious but none of them did.The rest went on to commit actions just as stupid and disrespectful as her. Mad

Taeyeon is no Leader.She was the one that decided to quit and ran away during her trainie days and because of that,and many other reasons,this girl will never be respected.And now she's practically begging for pity by announcing to the whole world that she has a "body cold but it's not that "serious"(sob sob SOB)".Disgusting.Other TRUE LEADERS(Sunye,Yunho,Jiyong,etc.)even when they were sick,their schedules packed,running from place to place.....they never complained,they never even came close to suggesting that they felt under the weather....the fans all had to figure it out themselves...but this girl feels the need to announce a "small body cold".

Such a disgrace. Sad
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Wed 29 Oct 2008, 2:54 am

oh that pic where they wearing matching dresses, professional stylists actually said they looked like SMURFS hahahaha XD it was on Arirang's Showbiz Extra XD

Taeyeon doesn't even stand out...she's so tiny i could just blow on her and she'd fly away XD
    kairi94
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by kairi94 Wed 29 Oct 2008, 11:41 am

wat type of freakin leader is she??
    First of all,okay korean people like to check themselves into the hospital for minor reasons.Okay I agree with that.But wat the hell Taeyeon your freaking doing a radio show and just because of this you want to check yourself into the hospital and thus causing sooyoung to replace you.But whatever I could still agree with that maybe she was seriously ill and she prolly p**ked alot.(duh I would living wit tardfanny I bet she stank the place up)
    Next,she has sooyoung telling people not to worry.I mean if your in the hospital you dont need to freaking (ask someone to)tell the whole world.Plus who wants to care about you who wants to worry???(maybe all those perverted delusionfuls will)
    And what really makes me mad,is how she tells the whole world how many people sent her text messages..I have never in my whole life heard a celebrity talking about how many people texted him/her to ask about how she was.She even teases kangin about sending her only ONE text message??and wat the heck she is only having a cold.And I read in the article at soompi on how she kept asking kangin to check her temperature,what the hell,how much pity do you want???
    When a celebrity goes to the hospital,its supposed to be fans that are the ones finding out not celebs telling people unless their like pregnant or have cancer.Plus,I dont know why but celebs in Korea are very busy and very very dedicated to their work until they would work their a*ses of to the hospital.But Taeyeon you barely are performing heck the only freakin thing you do is dj-ing.How hard is it to sit there for a mere 2 hours and talk crap??I though her dream was to be a dj or something
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by uknow_wifey Wed 29 Oct 2008, 12:35 pm

We already knew that she was a weak attention seeker with her running away during her training days. Oh, please! If she really wanted to quit back then, she would have quit instead of pulling weak sh*t like that just to get attention. She seriously sickens me. I didn't even hear stories about her having it tough like some of the other trainees (and she wasn't even away from her family like Micky was...WIMP!). She comes across to me as a girl who is weak willed and has everything handed to her. Basically, everything I hate about people. She's slowly moving up my anti list. She might even beat YoonA Mad
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Fri 31 Oct 2008, 8:19 pm

Hahaha come on..pffffffft!!! Just a sore throt for God's sake!!!

SuJu been through lot more than that and SM still makes them worked hard up till now, no rest..let's see, erm, Yesung fall off stage and get 2 days off, Kyu falls sick during filming in China, still keep on going after a bit rest, Heechul with his leg injury, still keep on dancing. I remember seeing Hankyung in a cast during Galjeung performance during last year MKMF, leader-shii, had a cold during EHB but still manage to keep on working..
    Even DBSK, had cold during promoting Mirotic, and they still promote and perform. Yunho suffered from fatigue attack but still keep on performing. I remember he injured his leg during their O tour in Malaysia, but he still keep the concert going for the fans.

COME ON!!! A little sore throat and the SihtDaes and delusionals making it like she's suffering from a deadly sickness..I'm sick with them acting all pity seeking for some attention. Even when you sick, you don't have to put up a sad sick face to show it to everyone. BE PROFESSIONAL!!! Twisted Evil

MR.TAE, you definitely fail as a leader..

this is off-topic but, none of them looked good in that dress... SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 884165
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Mon 03 Nov 2008, 3:29 pm

i don't think we should be angry for her at this
    but yeah i do think the attention was too much
    they're acting as if the man.. ah i mean the girl's gonna die

i'll admit.. i become a bit of a worrywart when tvxq becomes sick
    but everybody knows how busy their schedule is.. flying back and forth from korea and japan.. driving from station to station.. doing shows, interviews etc.. basically, a year's worth of their activities.. turned into a month
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Tue 04 Nov 2008, 1:34 am

I hope she recovers and then get outta Kpop.
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:09 pm

this is just plain disgusting and sad.
    It's obviously the FLU season.
    Just because her sore throat has worsen the whole world does not need to know.

Artist who are in a much more rougher condition in the flu don't even make it public like this.

how sad, another way of seeking attention. >.>
    HanYooJin
    HanYooJin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post by HanYooJin Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:17 am

hehehe
    no wonder why TaeYeon behaved like that
    She was JEALOUS! Razz
    YoonA is more popular and Jessica is more beautiful
    Although they changed their face at the same time
    Mad
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sun 09 Nov 2008, 2:26 am

Maybe she thinks that because she's a girl.. she can have an excuse to look pitiful.. confused *whatever*
    but it does NOT excuse anyone!!! Look at Teukie oppa.. he had a bruise on his leg but he still continued to dance, even hopped just to finish the song...

i really dont get this... she gives a shame to us Girls... so proud
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Mon 10 Nov 2008, 1:31 am

BoA injured her foot but she still went on with BoA the Live..
    she was sick but practiced until 2am for her "Over the Top" MKMF performance..after that she fainted..
    she fell down the stairs, injured her foot and wrist but she still went to her Bring on America press con..
    the day after that she had a wrist surgery but she still went to America to prepare for her debut..

ionno about Suju and DBSK since i don't keep track with them but those are (obviously) hard working people who doesn't stop unless,literally,accidents happen.

in my opinion this whole cold thingy just proves either 1)she's selfish 2)she just wants attention..
    asiian_melodii*
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by asiian_melodii* Mon 10 Nov 2008, 7:48 am

D = Such an incapable leader (however that is spelled)

It's just a cold -__- the sissied would be preparing her funeral if she got poisoned
    marilyn_
    marilyn_
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by marilyn_ Wed 12 Nov 2008, 8:44 am

Just because she's a female doesn't mean that a little cold has to stop her from entering the world! And the thing is - it isn't even a cold, its a damned sore throat. Sore throats.. you can just get some medication, what's with getting to the hospital and stuff? I understand the concern of the delusionfuls for someone they adore but isn't this going to far by making a such a big issue out of this? DBSK were having flu (passed from jaejoong) and they had to get on stage and sing in an air-conditioned place with little clothing for their upper body and I believe that they didn't want to make it world-known like Seowho, in case their fans worry. That's how they're like. But a sore throat? Ridiculous. Did you see Yoobin rushing to a hospital because of a sore throat? NO.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Wed 12 Nov 2008, 4:40 pm

this is stupid honestly. DBSK, BoA, SUJU AND other artist work their asses off and get super sick and just one freaking cold and she makes it seem like the world is ending. DBSK i dont know where to start. They are over worked and SM dont give a freaking thought about them. When the DBSK memeber where rushed to the hospital he kept it a secert but fans found out. TaeYeon gets a freaking cold and this is what they do?! Is this fair?! DBSK has been with SM for so long now and they treat them like dirt and SNSD like gold. Super Junior are always working so hard esp. SUJU - M. Debuting in china with little knowledge of the language has amount to something. SO WHY CAN'T SNSD?!
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Sun 16 Nov 2008, 2:21 am

compared to what shitdaes sunbaes (DBSK,SUJU,BoA), her "ailment" is so BS SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 575939 . LSM should know the different between a real illness and a freakin cough and cold bragging . For crying out loud she just has a sore throat no need to tell the freakin whole universe about this relax . When DBSK had flu did LSM make a scene about it... "HELL NO" yet here comes this freakin pussy, who thinks pouting will make her loved by people (sorry but humans dont like plastics Razz Razz Razz ), who has a freakin sore throat and LSM sends her to the ER and reports it to the general public. NEWS FLASH! WE DONT FREAKIN CARE SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 884165 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 575939 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 889227

LSM you better watch out, cause all these BS will come and haunt you in the future (namely Cassies,ELFS,SHAPLEY,JumpingBoA,Chocolates,MVPs, and Ayumi Lee fans) SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 360645 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 360645 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 360645

Lee Soo Man =====> SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 633942 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 415801 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 398633 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 276394

Cassies,ELFS,SHAPLEY,JumpingBoA,Chocolates,MVPs,Ayumi Lee fans, and many more ====> SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 889227 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 889227 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 889227 SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 2 889227
    xiaheternally
    xiaheternally
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by xiaheternally Mon 24 Nov 2008, 10:39 pm

ugly! i hate her!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:22 pm