The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
iAMViP
yeppa
Starr
SimplyStrange
Sowhat
KangNaMi
nossleon
lookingupatclouds
MyLove_DBSK
ai_sumairu
hJJ
sh*ttydae
Belicax
Niritaya
STANDing
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
izzybellboo
SAVE-KPOP
blackbunny
Fire Gem Phoenix
SparklingDiamond
snsd_pathetic
daesungvip
F-SNSD
Alkaid
wo_ai_ni
IhateSOSHI
oozp
yoomi
timeless996
glowingstar
Sachie
red_butterfly
rawrxpanda
KC
stand<3
soshit
bigbangislove
Drology
SuJuNiNi
shitdaesucks
ZZZDevil
ciicii96
akosiako
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
jaejae19
Mexicooh
SuperJunior
loraine
~MiXiHae~DBSK
queenbqty
lirujoong
soshihater
JC_chococat
xdinoxrawr
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
desertthem
itishotat2pm
cancerian
queenbee
65 posters

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Empty SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by queenbee Thu 27 Aug 2009, 11:49 am

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Blondeshitcopy

Yes folks, you read that right.

SNSD member, Jessica Jung, will be starring in the Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" starting on the second week of November alongside actor Kim Dong Wook.

I get the whole "idol-star-transitioning-into-musical-actors"... but JESSICA JUNG?????

This is the same girl whose voice broke during their ONE song performance while singing only ONE line in a music program...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uGaBin_IZvg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uGaBin_IZvg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Never mind the fact that her voice has always been screechy, nasal, and thin. She has been stated as one of SNSD's "main" vocals, but only due to the fact that SNSD never really had any good vocalists. So why did she get the part, when its blatantly obvious Jessica is not, and has never been, a strong vocalist?

As for dancing, she is also the same girl, who, during their LIPSYNCHED performance of Shinhwa's T.O.P., couldn't hold a dancer's pose for three seconds.

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Dancingshit

I'll give you three guesses on who "keeled" over... And that was after two-three takes of the same routine.

7 years of training must have been rough, considering that she can't sing properly, dance properly... and act properly? Wait.. has she even acted in a drama before? Be it TV, movie, or cable, has Jessica Jung appealed to any of Korean entertainment's PDs for a possible acting gig?

NO

She has never done any acting prior to this (if you don't count the failed Horror Factory she did with SNSD).

Jessica, Jessica, Jessica.. didn't your Heechul hyung oppa tell you that in a musical you will be SINGING and DANCING and ACTING all at the same time? But then again, he does have this strange penchant of embarrassing you and making a fool of your singing and dancing(Heesica anyone?), so he just saved himself the trouble.

My guess is, one of the reason why they "cast" her in that musical is her blonde "look"...
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Blondeapeshitcopy

Yeah.. sure... the lead actress in "Legally Blonde" has a bubbly, hyper, and amiable character. Waaay different from Jessica's "Ice Princess" persona that she maintains to a T.

I'd usually say, let's have a look and see what will happen on this impending disaster, but I'll save myself the trouble and just NOT BOTHER AT ALL.

ONE MORE THING!
    Please try not to use blondes as the bad part of this article.
    I'm sure Jessicka is "special" enough to have her own line of insults

Last edited by queenbee on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    cancerian
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 154
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Empty Re: SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by cancerian Thu 27 Aug 2009, 11:54 am

eww she cant sing. they should let any of the CSJH girls do it, and they will do it great (: and it will be best if its Bada, Bada is like wow.
    this is gonna be a failure minus the fact that perverted ahjusshis will go
    itishotat2pm

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Empty Re: SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by itishotat2pm Thu 27 Aug 2009, 12:08 pm

When I saw this I wanted to puke. Key would be a better blonde...
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Thu 27 Aug 2009, 1:47 pm

f**ken failure!
    she can't even act worth shit! i'll just wait and laugh my head off...she is worthless
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Thu 27 Aug 2009, 2:11 pm

Jessica + Elle Woods + Acting + Singing + Dancing = Great Disaster!

she's picked because of her fake blonde hair. that's not good enough...
    this girl has no genes in TALENT. Legally Blonde? so not legal haha..
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Thu 27 Aug 2009, 2:32 pm

i'm a bit eager to see how she will do in this.
    i kind of doubt she'll do good though. i mean,
    she cracks a lot on live performances. she can
    even hardly dance and sing at the same time, let
    alone, she can't dance or sing alone. hmmm.....
    what a fail that this will be.
    xdinoxrawr
    xdinoxrawr
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 362
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by xdinoxrawr Thu 27 Aug 2009, 6:49 pm

you know what she is a blonde i mean she's as stupid as a blonde she always seems to be having blonde moments
    JC_chococat
    JC_chococat
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 550
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by JC_chococat Thu 27 Aug 2009, 6:53 pm

doing 3 things at once could be hard for her
    doing them perfectly is even harder
    I'll just wait & see if her fake blonde hair will do her any good

Last edited by JC_chococat on Fri 28 Aug 2009, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 27 Aug 2009, 8:25 pm

lol at least she gets a suitable role for her. a dumb blonde girl who just can whine and do nothing else.. aish i guess sooman still has some cash in his piggy bank.
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Thu 27 Aug 2009, 8:33 pm

Can't wait to see this musical crash!
    I wanna count how many times Jessica cracks and mess up some dance move or forget a line...
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Thu 27 Aug 2009, 8:36 pm

lsm soooooooooooo paid for this. Anyone who pays to see this horror show will be legally blind and deaf. She's not even blond.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Thu 27 Aug 2009, 9:37 pm

Sicka??
    wrong choice!!
    she is bad at singing and now MUSICAL??!!
    God!
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Thu 27 Aug 2009, 11:23 pm

i foresee this musicial to prolly be a flop...
    bad choice in selecting characters... Razz
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Fri 28 Aug 2009, 1:41 am

That's not even blond
    you colorblind people
    she can't sing
    act
    or dance
    she's just stupid

HAHAHAHA did you see their comments??
    'She was probably sick'
    'Everyone makes mistakes'
    'We still luv you jess'

NO WE DONT. XD and come on? A mistake after 7 years of training??
    Mexicooh
    Mexicooh
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by Mexicooh Fri 28 Aug 2009, 3:47 am

tbh i think she'll portray elle woods the best because she is ditzy in real life and stupid oh and fake. all she has to do is be like herself in real life. as for the singing and dancing she'll be booed off stage
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Fri 28 Aug 2009, 4:08 am

I've always looked up and RESPECTED Elle Woods' character.

So Jawsicka... let's see you destroy it.
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Fri 28 Aug 2009, 6:33 am

Her Hair Isn't Even Blonde
    akosiako

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by akosiako Fri 28 Aug 2009, 9:24 am

She's not even even naturally pretty to be an Elle Woods. I mean WTH. When I read about this a while ago, it made me puke. I MEAN. JESSICA IRON JAW as the star of Legally Blonde... and it's a musical! She won't be successful.
    ciicii96
    ciicii96
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 139
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post by ciicii96 Fri 28 Aug 2009, 9:47 am

she's gonna FAIL !
    && ii Didnt even know that her hair colour was even considered blonde ?
    WTH ??
    ZZZDevil
    ZZZDevil
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post by ZZZDevil Fri 28 Aug 2009, 9:52 am

Acting along with singing and dancing??? She can't properly sing and dance at all....This will become the most hilarious scene as ever if she were going to act....Can't w8 to see to laugh her shitty acting plus her singing and dancing... SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" 652978
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Fri 28 Aug 2009, 10:51 am

Omg why can't people see she is a terrible singer? O_O
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Fri 28 Aug 2009, 11:35 am

That was awesome, LMAO!

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2009, 3:34 pm

you've gotta be kidding me Oh No
    she can't hit high notes n cracks a lot n she's gonna be in a musical where TALENT is concerned??!
    dear me, lets see how she fares in this...(the outcome is soooooo obvious anyway, so why bother wait 4 it) bragging
    Drology
    Drology
    Anti

Number of posts : 42
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-29

Post by Drology Fri 28 Aug 2009, 3:52 pm

It really bothers me that people keep saying she's blonde. That's not blonde, that's ORANGE, and she can't really pull it off. I've yet to a see a celebrity in Asia who can. Jessica is no exception.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Fri 28 Aug 2009, 3:56 pm

She couldn't be "legally" blonde anyways!
    Bottled blonde perhaps.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:11 pm