The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
iAMViP
yeppa
Starr
SimplyStrange
Sowhat
KangNaMi
nossleon
lookingupatclouds
MyLove_DBSK
ai_sumairu
hJJ
sh*ttydae
Belicax
Niritaya
STANDing
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
izzybellboo
SAVE-KPOP
blackbunny
Fire Gem Phoenix
SparklingDiamond
snsd_pathetic
daesungvip
F-SNSD
Alkaid
wo_ai_ni
IhateSOSHI
oozp
yoomi
timeless996
glowingstar
Sachie
red_butterfly
rawrxpanda
KC
stand<3
soshit
bigbangislove
Drology
SuJuNiNi
shitdaesucks
ZZZDevil
ciicii96
akosiako
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
jaejae19
Mexicooh
SuperJunior
loraine
~MiXiHae~DBSK
queenbqty
lirujoong
soshihater
JC_chococat
xdinoxrawr
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
desertthem
itishotat2pm
cancerian
queenbee
65 posters

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by soshit Fri 28 Aug 2009, 6:14 pm

her current hair is not even blonde not to mention it's fake....her acting and dancing suck so bad and snsd don't dance while singing their solo parts
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by stand<3 Fri 28 Aug 2009, 7:15 pm

LOL.. so the reason why they casted her because she has "BLONDE HAIR" ??
    Well, that is a "good" reason! NOT!!

Then anyone can just dye their hair blonde and they has a chance to
    be casted??? LOL XD jeSICKa you make me sick all over again!!
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Sat 29 Aug 2009, 3:42 am

I feel bad for the real actors that actuality had work hard to get there spots in the musical and jeSICKa only got the lead because of her of name.
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Sat 29 Aug 2009, 6:58 am

this has failure written all over it
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by red_butterfly Sat 29 Aug 2009, 4:44 pm

heh, in a musical, every performance is LIVE, there are no retakes, no commercial breaks, nothing to cover up mistakes. you have to pull everything off perfectly the first time. can't blame technology when something goes wrong, since everyone uses the same stage equipment at the same time. let's see what happens when the other, truly talented people show her up on stage. hm, I really hope that she is shown up because then that'll be the reality check that she, their group, and their fans need.
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Sat 29 Aug 2009, 4:52 pm

Since when orange haired girls are called blondes (I love orange hair...,but after seeing JawSICA with orange hair I think that she totally ruined it)
    glowingstar
    glowingstar
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-17

Post by glowingstar Sat 29 Aug 2009, 9:13 pm

What the heck? You serious? She can't sing.. she can't dance... she can't do anything but ruin everything.
    Cool I feel bad for the actors that are part of the musical remake.
    timeless996
    timeless996

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by timeless996 Sun 30 Aug 2009, 12:44 am

haha this is the biggest joke ever.
    i'm awaiting for the failure Razz
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by yoomi Sun 30 Aug 2009, 1:13 am

Sachie wrote:Since when orange haired girls are called blondes (I love orange hair...,but after seeing JawSICA with orange hair I think that she totally ruined it)

MTE. She made orange hair look extremely cheap.

But omg, when will these girls stop embarrassing themselves? We all know this will become a total failure anyway -___-
    oozp
    oozp
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by oozp Sun 30 Aug 2009, 1:26 am

I can't wait for Sones to start saying that "She wasn't feeling well because she had a busy schedule and practised so hard." when she eventually screws up onstage during the musical.
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 30 Aug 2009, 1:45 am

what the hell happened to the talented actors?!?!
    it's just that she can't act that good compared to other actors
    if it's just the blond look, other actors can dye their hair or even wig
    but HER! HER HAIR IS NOT EVEN BLOND!
    aghhhh annoying
    wo_ai_ni
    wo_ai_ni
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by wo_ai_ni Sun 30 Aug 2009, 12:43 pm

Lol. No it isn't. It's more close to Auburn or something. I just don't get why it's her they choose when she makes so many mistakes. There are better and more professional people out there who can actually pull off being really blond.
    Alkaid
    Alkaid
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 346
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by Alkaid Mon 31 Aug 2009, 12:30 am

THIS IS A EPIC FAILURE.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE FAILURES ARE STEPPING INTO MY AREA, MUSICALS. WTF, she can't even sing or dance properly, my DOG can dance better than her. =.=
    F-SNSD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 103
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by F-SNSD Mon 31 Aug 2009, 2:42 am

OH GROSSSSSS....

Please don't try to hate on blondes.
    THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE TOO!

We do have some users who are actually blonde.

-edited by mod-
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Mon 31 Aug 2009, 4:07 am

HAHAHAHAHHAH!
    she is a blonde.
    stupid, and doesn't think before she speaks or acts.
    oh, this role fits her so much!

/waits for the article about sicka screwing up.
    snsd_pathetic
    snsd_pathetic
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 40
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by snsd_pathetic Mon 31 Aug 2009, 4:48 am

I feel sorry for the Korean music/film industry..
    though I do believe she'll do just fine acting in that movie
    cause honestly, JesSICKa Jung doesn't need to act or anything..
    just being herself; means dumb, fake, annoying, and rude just totally fit her personality
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Mon 31 Aug 2009, 6:30 pm

ice princess? really now?
    first, many of shitdae's fans claim she sings good.
    but I disagree.
    She knows how to sing, but she is not a good singer,
    and there's a thin line of difference.
    (expect soshis not to notice the difference between two)

Ice princess sings pitchy, and to star in a musical?
    hahaha.
    let soshi hope that her voice wouldn't crack like last time.
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Post by Fire Gem Phoenix Tue 01 Sep 2009, 2:08 am

For Heaven's sake...
    Why can't she just quit bothering other people, especially when she has nothing to show off and yet tries (in vain) to squeeze something out of her artificial body...Sad
    Alkaid
    Alkaid
    Super Anti

Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Alkaid Tue 01 Sep 2009, 8:44 am

I can feel the vibes of failure coming from this news. WTF

I can also forsee rainclouds over teh stadium where this thing's gonna be performed 8D
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Tue 01 Sep 2009, 11:12 am

sicka sicka sicka..way to embarass yourself Razz
    i'm anticipating this "disaster" ROFL!
    sigh..they just never learn huh..
    Alkaid
    Alkaid
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Alkaid Wed 02 Sep 2009, 7:25 am

^She's like me. Except. I'm like a gazillion times better XD
    SAVE-KPOP
    SAVE-KPOP
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by SAVE-KPOP Wed 02 Sep 2009, 2:04 pm

Ohhh yeaah. I ABSOLUTELY can't wait to see this musical. Oh no, I should rephrase that. I ABSOLUTELY can't wait to see sicka screwing up the whole musical!!!
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 02 Sep 2009, 7:40 pm

Is she really the lead? Maybe I read it in another news, or maybe I just don't remember.

But at any rate, she has such a thin, uninspiring voice. Musicals call for professionalism and passion. Where's her passion? She's a self-centered idiot. She'll never work the stage.
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO Thu 03 Sep 2009, 8:58 pm

Shocked Duh?! What are their requirements for getting her as an actress in the musical?! queen
    Alkaid
    Alkaid
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Alkaid Fri 04 Sep 2009, 8:16 am

I think the requirements are you need to be stuck up, ditzy and you can't give a f*ck about what's happening around you. 8D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:45 am