The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
yiwei
makino
lexijang
fseventh
sadface
befuddle
Angela
SuJugirl95
cherrie123
kewlchick12345
devi210
love_cinnabon
hyerimii
rainiskye.
smittens
S-kyo7
CottonCandy
eunmi
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
Shardz
iAsian210
mybff94
loraine
Mizuki
Bento_box
Deliberately
IhateSnSbtiche
ilovecakes
OopurpleoO
Spriinklezz
Ethanol
brr0kenn
alwaiis_u
hiyostand
kil
AntiSoshiAntiTiffany
i_hate_snsd
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
walkywalky
_wondersunye
Cutie
sXiAHn
Hazy
kijun
aatoown
chocohippo
henryjustloveme
xiaoxi
PearlBurgundy
McFryburg aka Learner
jaejae19
honeylemon
isa19
SujuAngeL
sarahjaeyin
soshihater
stand<3
rxxbinc
im_b
friglet
x.suyin
Yumii
ihatesnsB
dbsjcsforever
SuperJuniorNShinee
pinkrebel18
Hannie*Saru
wonderwomann
collation
wickedfairy
fuzzywuzzy
SUJUDB
JaeRi
smiley_donutXD
xjjjLOVE
MissyKissy
boomboomnya
Isis93
iSTAND
izzybellboo
blabblepop
paboshitdae
cherry_berry
POWitszROSIE
chocolattex3
~MiXiHae~DBSK
daesungvip
supermarbel_cake
deflate
Zoy
SparklingDiamond
soshit
96 posters

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 6 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by wickedfairy Mon 05 Jan 2009, 2:19 am

I got headache from the song =.='
    The song is MESSY! the rhythm,melody,everything!
    The reminds me of KARA's 'bedspread' song. KARA's are wayyyy better than this gay song.
    sadface
    sadface
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 6 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by sadface Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:17 am

^The first thing I thought of when I heard (part of) this song was Kara! It sounds EXACTLY like one of the songs on their mini-album. I can't remember which one but ok forreal...
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Mon 05 Jan 2009, 4:12 am

LMAO!!!
    the song's title already speaks how PATHETIC the song is XDXD

anyway erm..i don't wanna waste my 5 mins+ my life just to hear the pathetic song..
    just downloading it makes me sick..eww!
    i still want my computer to be free from plastics!

and i'm agree with sadface, the beginning part of the song is pretty much the same with ROCK YOU's Kara!
    gosh...it really shows how far ShitD can copy everyone!
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Mon 05 Jan 2009, 7:56 am

Did I just listen to that???

It sounds pretty mess to me..

at first I was like.. *did I download it right?!*

man.........

i think this is what they get from having 9 [s]useless[/s]
    members in a group...

there isn't even a single rap..

and they are compared to be a female version of SuJu?

ha! yeah right!
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:09 am

what an annoying song!!!! GEE GEE GEE? w
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Mon 05 Jan 2009, 11:44 pm

Geeezz.... This song just so annoying from the 5 seconds preview... it already is >.< Bring back The Grace and Zhang Li Yin again to Korea, SM!!! And promote them properly or you will never surpassed JYP >.<
    lexijang
    Anti

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Post by lexijang Tue 06 Jan 2009, 5:42 am

GAY! GEE! SNSD's new song sounds annoying. I can't stand it anymore! KARA's is much better.
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Tue 06 Jan 2009, 6:59 am

never watched the video. never listened to the song. never going to bother with either.

well, telling from the two pictures that are posted on this thread, i guess they are trying to copy wonder girls by going back to the olden day concept in terms of clothing and such. however, they have failed to because their hair and clothes do not match. unlike wonder girls who went for the more olden day look and feel in "nobody" (the hairstyle, clothing and dancing), snsd are more like a bunch of immature brats who enjoy wearing tight clothing as they flash (disgusting) parts of their body. no way were females that disrespectful of their own bodies back then.
    yiwei
    yiwei

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by yiwei Tue 06 Jan 2009, 10:59 am

hello people, i am new here, and this is my first post!!
    what i feel about snsd's new "HIT" song
    i feel that it is a little toooooo on the high pitch side......
    and whats with the "geegeegeegeee baby?" its sounds really irritating ..
    i didnt like the HEAVY BEATS in the background either....
    it sounds like a reallyyyyyyy watered down version on "so hot", i cant believe i actually associated this with "so hot" !! Shocked

errm are they trying to act sexy in this album? honestly the promotional pics are kinda disgusting.... Mad

THIS SONG IS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES! study
    crazylove
    crazylove
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by crazylove Sat 10 Jan 2009, 10:36 am

the third to the last girl on the left looks like an ugly slut..oh yeah, it's sunny
    LOLOLOLOLOL at her face
    i barely recognized the girl on the far left, is that taeyeon? 0_0
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 11 Jan 2009, 3:28 am

They really are copy cats but really those b*tches are still talentless so they cannot be compared to Wonder Girls! Not even one tiny bit!

From the lyrics, I find myself cringing already and men, if I listen to it (which is so not gonna happen), my eardrums will break! The lyrics is annoying too!!! Gee, gee, gee, gee blah... blah... blah...
    chene
    chene
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by chene Wed 08 Apr 2009, 3:59 am

duh..

who the heck will love this song..

gee gee gee baby baby..

yuck..

im sick of this song..

does the composer don't have a taste

on picking the singer of

his/ her song..

maybe if he/she picks kara or WG

maybe i will love it..
    KGirl 4eva
    KGirl 4eva
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Post by KGirl 4eva Thu 15 Oct 2009, 7:32 am

y o y didnt they keep their old concept?

th 1st old pic-
    -soonyz try hard expression
    -sickaz 'im innocent' eyes

2nd pic-
    -hyung manz ogre-ish similarities
    -ewwriz blunt 'smile'

they show off snsdz rightful 'lookz'- the lookz God gave them

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 8:15 pm