The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
yiwei
makino
lexijang
fseventh
sadface
befuddle
Angela
SuJugirl95
cherrie123
kewlchick12345
devi210
love_cinnabon
hyerimii
rainiskye.
smittens
S-kyo7
CottonCandy
eunmi
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
Shardz
iAsian210
mybff94
loraine
Mizuki
Bento_box
Deliberately
IhateSnSbtiche
ilovecakes
OopurpleoO
Spriinklezz
Ethanol
brr0kenn
alwaiis_u
hiyostand
kil
AntiSoshiAntiTiffany
i_hate_snsd
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
walkywalky
_wondersunye
Cutie
sXiAHn
Hazy
kijun
aatoown
chocohippo
henryjustloveme
xiaoxi
PearlBurgundy
McFryburg aka Learner
jaejae19
honeylemon
isa19
SujuAngeL
sarahjaeyin
soshihater
stand<3
rxxbinc
im_b
friglet
x.suyin
Yumii
ihatesnsB
dbsjcsforever
SuperJuniorNShinee
pinkrebel18
Hannie*Saru
wonderwomann
collation
wickedfairy
fuzzywuzzy
SUJUDB
JaeRi
smiley_donutXD
xjjjLOVE
MissyKissy
boomboomnya
Isis93
iSTAND
izzybellboo
blabblepop
paboshitdae
cherry_berry
POWitszROSIE
chocolattex3
~MiXiHae~DBSK
daesungvip
supermarbel_cake
deflate
Zoy
SparklingDiamond
soshit
96 posters

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 5 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by supermarbel_cake Sun 04 Jan 2009, 1:14 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO. i died listening to that.
    this is like ... a kidish song. CONGRATS SNSD! :D
    another song ruined by you guys .
    and they sound like chipmunks > AJAAJJAJAJ

and ... GEEEGEEEE in chinese means... penis.
    LOL
    devi210
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-16

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 5 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by devi210 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 1:35 pm

it sounds like little girls singing :/ & I don't even hate them that much!

They've still stuck with the cutesy concept, those new sexy girl groups are going to dominate them!

soo sad, I feel sorry for the sones..
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 04 Jan 2009, 1:40 pm

wow!! translation of gee in different language sure bad
    korean- mouse/rat
    indonesian- disgusting
    chinese- penis

my interpretation is they are rat-faced plastics who have such disgusting minds and ready to suck ajusshi's penis(lollipops)

roflmao!!! who chose the title anyway?? i have to congratulate him!!
    MissyKissy
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by MissyKissy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 1:47 pm

By the sound of it, it's like "Gee" with a high tone which is like "Jee" in Thai. And the meaning of "Jee" is poke, touch, or stoke! O.o
    This song has double meaning isn't it? Oh of course!....asking people to touch themselves? Ewww.
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Sun 04 Jan 2009, 1:51 pm

MABEL WOULD SAY THAT, LOL.

Alright, I tried to listen to this without an anti's mind.

But for starters, I have NEVER been a bubblegum candy pop fan. So yeah, I guess that makes me a bit more biased against this song. But still- what I like is what I like, LOL. I personally think they used way too many voice enhancers (which sort of says something about their vocal talent). The "gee gee gee baby baby" part sounded so chipmunk-y. Overall, I'd probably put it on my top 10 annoying songs list. It's messy and it could be done a lot better. Kissing You compared to this is starting to sound half way not annoying.
    Hazy
    Anti

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Hazy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 1:58 pm

KARA YODEL LEHEE IS SO MUCH BETTER AND IT'S BY THE SAME PERSON THAT WROTE GEE. E-Tribe!

To be honest and from an unbias view. This song is catchy, but it's messy. Like you don't know which part is catchy, you remember the word Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby but you don't remember how it goes, or the tune of it. Some part sounded like just put together to make a song, it just doesn't go together.

If you listen to Yodel Lehee you easily forget the tune of Gee.

Then again this is lq so I need hq to confirm if it's really messy or not.

But I know for sure this will be a hit in Korea hahahaha, they like this catchy stuff.

But, the song is a disappointment for me. I'm not a fan by the way >_>

And to be honest, Kissing you does sound better now that I listen to Gee, but it's still annoying.
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Sun 04 Jan 2009, 2:02 pm

Holy sh*t, there is SO MUCH f*cking editing in that song, jesus christ....wtf....WTF...no seriously that is CRAP. CRAP CRAP. CRAP.....Good God...that was awful...I was actually nervous they may have had a decent song here from the melody but jesus lord christ.....that was pretty bad, damn I almost feel bad for them rofl. they sound like freakin retarded babies.
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Sun 04 Jan 2009, 2:06 pm

supermabel wrote:and ... GEEEGEEEE in chinese means... penis.
    LOL

oh really? Hmmmm they probably wanted to catch the attention of Chinese with such a word- so that they can break into Chinese market (after the 13/9 major epic failure) - and eventually conquer the whole Asia. insertsarcasticlaughhere Razz
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:33 pm

Wow, I never thought I'd ever EVER say this...but....

BRING BACK THE LOLLIPOPS PLEASE TT__TT

Gee hurts my ears. At least "kissing you" had some musicality to it ><
    Gee just makes them sound like 8 year old cheerleaders.

Just wanted to add LOL

Our daily dose of delusion ^___^

IMO, Gee is like Tell Me and Mirotic - it's one of those songs that seem alright initially and get really catchy after a few plays. I'm really really liking this song.

EPIC FAIL
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:55 pm

LOL this is sad and funny
    WOAH.
    GEE this sounds like a bunch of crap.
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Sun 04 Jan 2009, 6:30 pm

OK...I cant believe I actually allow myself listen to that crappy song..
    It was a mess, really.
    And like what deflate has said, it sounded extremely chipmunky..
    their voice are bad enough already, n now it sounds like a group of drunkd chipmunks
    singing. Poor chipmunks to be associated with these idiots.
    This was the hardwork the insones were talking about?

And as for the song being addictive..doesnt come close to tell me at all..
    I wanted to test whether I could 'accept' the song, leaving behind my antiness,
    but I forgot the tune 10 secs later a soon as I get off my pc.
    Its not a song to be boast about, come on.

Was I born to be their anti, or the song just sucks?
    Either way, I'm glad I'm ELF, n not one of their inSONEs..lalala~
    kewlchick12345
    kewlchick12345
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by kewlchick12345 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 6:40 pm

wow that was baddddd..i put my anti-ness away and jus tried listening to the song and i thought this might be catchy but when i came to write the comment here i completely forgot what the song was like..its very messy. i want to see them perform it live because with all the editing done to their voices and the song there is no way it will sound the same. ahh its so annoying drunken
    chocolattex3
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by chocolattex3 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 6:51 pm

The only part of the song that was bearable and catchy was the Gee Gee part and that itself was sort of annoying. I thought to myself that the song probably would turn out decent cause I did like the background music, but cheez was I wrong. I hate the verses; it freaking sounds like a little kid singing them! I mean, I guess the whole concept is to be cute and all, but wasn't the cute concept their last album? There hasn't been anything new. This is why I prefer WG to SNSD. At least with WG their song didn't sound like a kid's song, and at least with each new release there's a new concept and look. Anyway, this song is just...annoying. >_>.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 6:55 pm

that..killed...my brain.

alone!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun 04 Jan 2009, 7:20 pm

Well lol if there's one thing I learned in my Economic class, when people consume, more money goes into the economy. With pervert old men and other sad souls go out to buy this sorry excuse of a mini album, at least they're boosting the economy?

lmao wait. Isn't the world in inflation? That means they're just making the situation worse XD Oh No

Last edited by Hannie*Saru on Sun 04 Jan 2009, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New knowledge~)
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Sun 04 Jan 2009, 7:50 pm

just heard the song =='
    damn it sucks
    they keep repeating the same lines
    does the song even have a chorus?
    or is it the gee gee gee part..
    rxxbinc

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by rxxbinc Sun 04 Jan 2009, 8:18 pm

ow...that totally hurt my ears and i think my brain just died. i need real music now.
    cherrie123

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by cherrie123 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 8:44 pm

don't like the song..arrgh!.so sucky.too poppish and chessy~

gee gee baby baby..it's annoying..now i need to rest my ears with good music. music
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Sun 04 Jan 2009, 9:07 pm

So the Sones said people should wait for their HQ version to make judgment on their new song. LOL

Okay. So I listened to the HQ.

No big fat ass change. LQ = HQ = annoying as hell. You can hear the pretentious voices, trying to sound cute as possible.

Please... can other girl groups come out quick, bring in a new flavour - a bombastic and absolutely fresh music, compared to SNShit's low song? C'mon... Kpop deserves better music than this crap.
    SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by SuJugirl95 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 9:11 pm

I sort don't like it.
    It reminds me too much of Wonder Girls.
    Like their clothes and like the sound of the song 'Gee'.
    The clothes and the song reminds me of Wonder Girls 'Tell Me' year.
    I'm already thinking of a anti-parody lyrics.

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby=Ew Ew Ew Ew I'm Not Your Baby Baby

They're voices seems likes it gotten weak...
    I feel sad that Jonghyun oppa is from the same entertainment as them. cry
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Sun 04 Jan 2009, 9:16 pm

ughh. the whole song.
    everyone is saying that they are copying
    WG's music style.
    obviously, they are and failed at doing so.
    the song sucksass.
    its not catchy, its ANNOYING.
    wtf? trying to sound cute?
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 04 Jan 2009, 9:37 pm

I feel so dumb listening to it.
    Is this really their imature image?

V Damn. I was thinking about what Gee means and I knew where I have heard it.
    It does mean animal fat in Indian. XDDDD

Last edited by Angel on Sun 04 Jan 2009, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Sun 04 Jan 2009, 10:10 pm

Why did they squeak their voices? The would have sounded better if THEY don't squeak their voices. WTF people like Sica and Sunny squeaking their voices are so annoying...... *dies*

LOL now Sones are OKAY with SNSD singing with their fake voices? It just proves SNSD can't sing rite? Like how they criticize SoHee for singing in high voices.. and saying that she can't sing.

BWAHAHA hypocrites.....

Gee? What? At least Tell me and Mirotic is a phrase. Gee? Is what?

China = Penis
    Malay/Indo = Jijik
    Chinese slang = ChiChi (toilet)
    indian = ghee (animal fat)

are this aim for perversion?

I am actually expecting better out of them. Apparently.. it might be a big hit but instead of being praised... it's annoying.
    befuddle
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by befuddle Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:09 pm

this song is way toooooo annoying!!! and how they copy WG's catchiness -__- this group is sooo sick!
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:56 pm

when i first heard the teaser, i thought it was going to be a catchy song that copied wg to a t. HOWEVER, when i actually got to listen to the whole song, it wasn't as catchy as i thought it was going to be. i mean really! now i know why they only released a 5 sec. preview because only the "gee" part is the addicting annoying section of the song.
    so this was produced by the same guy who did U-Go Girl?
    well, it sure doesn't seem like it.

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 8:31 pm