The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
vietnameseanti
snurfyangel
hiyostand
~MiXiHae~DBSK
SujuAngeL
taiyou_no_namida
Oh_Mona
strawberrycream
SuJugirl95
paboshitdae
wickedfairy
IhateSOSHI
hatepastelpink
disbandsnsd
sparkle
myai
OopurpleoO
brr0kenn
koreangurl2626
KC
smiley_donutXD
ALLNINEGONE
key
stand<3
SaneBox
Kamo
supermarbel_cake
Hannie*Saru
collation
henryjustloveme
soshit
queenbee
LUPIN
fuzzywuzzy
NobodyButWG aka Learner
yuniel
Nisea
kxluv
blabblepop
snsdsuckss
aida.JJ
brokenhearted
friglet
jaejae19
Yumii
Zoy
Bento_box
xjjjLOVE
kijun
Maki
54 posters

SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada"

Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada"

Post by Oh_Mona Fri 03 Oct 2008, 10:23 am

Oh the SNSD girls, sorry, factory workers, prove to us ONCE AGAIN their mental capibilities.

That of a gold fish, yes, but its an up-grade I must admit.

What an example, turning a WORK resume into a skittles explosion. So this is the 'Girls Generation'? They are so uneducated that they can't even perform a simple task of a work resume without looking like retards?(I have never used the word 'retard' to any human being in my life, but sometimes, its the only word you can use with them and their fans)

WTF

Thats what I was thinking looking at those 'resumes'. A disgust to the female population of the world they are. And anyone supporting them nowadays, is only supporting their ignorance and stupidity.

Those resumes like them, belong in the trash.
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Fri 03 Oct 2008, 1:14 pm

I took this off of soompi
    here is the pic if you can't open the link >< like me

SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 2z6dsuh
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Fri 03 Oct 2008, 3:32 pm

^ ewwww they are sooo ahhh~!
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Fri 03 Oct 2008, 8:12 pm

ahh..."So that's how to fill out a resume!"
    innocent children/teens will be so deluded... albino
    Or am I underestimating them? pfftt...

Seriously, I thought better of MNET. Ha! I feel sorry for those working with them. Think this will get high ratings?
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 438404

I'll bet MNET/SM are thinking, "Oooh...Shapingkael and co. will eagerly watch this to see them make fools of themselves."

tell me why
    Dream on!
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Fri 03 Oct 2008, 8:35 pm

^ right now it SNSD?
    PFSSTTT YEAH RIGHT!
    IT WONDER GIRL RIGHT NOW!
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sat 04 Oct 2008, 5:46 am

i hate hyung man's penmanship... i sometimes hate my own but i wouldnt screw it up in front of a delusionful or especially STANDers...
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 04 Oct 2008, 11:43 am

yikes!they are all so yikes!
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:44 pm

How is Pink an interest? Does she mean the singer? the color? the lingerie? UGH Tiffany.....has her English gone down hill after being an "idol." At this point she's bad at both languages.

I like how only one person wrote something actually relating to some form of education in their academic background. LOL its only up to high school too sad...very sad. They all seem so uneducated and rely too much on their fake cutesy attitude to succeed.
    How does dancing and singing help you work for Elle Magazine?!
    snurfyangel
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by snurfyangel Sat 04 Oct 2008, 6:33 pm

i cant help but laugh...
    vietnameseanti
    vietnameseanti
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 48
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by vietnameseanti Sun 05 Oct 2008, 12:41 am

ewwww~~~~~~~~~~
    look like they're going to kill someone Razz
    I can't belive they're teemagers :)) they look so old <and also stupid>
    Hyo yeon face reminds me of my old dog :))
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Tue 07 Oct 2008, 6:59 pm

LMAO i would NEVER hire girls who write resumes like that! especially sunny's and tiffany's. oh right, no brains. lmao! I would feel bad for the directors, pds, elle girl etc., if the show gets low ratings or gets cancelled (hopefully no jinxing lol) because of these girls. BLEHH!!!
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Fri 24 Oct 2008, 12:58 am

Poor LSM is surely going down trying to help his 'cute little' niece, Sunny.(Freaky is more suitable)

They can use their big mouths and say all they want about what they're gonna do,
    but it's not gonna happen cos' they's just big fat liars.

Tiffany loves fashion?
    Does she even have any idea of what fashion is?
    Cos' wearing those drags is totally NOT what normal ppl would call fashionable.
    Writing everything in english?
    Puh-lease.
    She justs wanna show off that she knows english with the rest (except Jessicka)
    have no clue.
    bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
    bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Location : in teukie's heart, in changmin's mind,in jonghyun's soul, in ji yong's arms and in junho's eyes^^~
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^ Mon 08 Dec 2008, 7:23 am

JesSICKa looks like a divorced woman..hukhuk

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:43 pm

ShitHeads? Fashion? What.The.Heck?
    Do they even have a fanshion sense?
    I mean, have you seen what they wear??
    kira
    kira
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by kira Wed 16 Dec 2009, 1:37 am

mugshots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 5:46 pm