The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
vietnameseanti
snurfyangel
hiyostand
~MiXiHae~DBSK
SujuAngeL
taiyou_no_namida
Oh_Mona
strawberrycream
SuJugirl95
paboshitdae
wickedfairy
IhateSOSHI
hatepastelpink
disbandsnsd
sparkle
myai
OopurpleoO
brr0kenn
koreangurl2626
KC
smiley_donutXD
ALLNINEGONE
key
stand<3
SaneBox
Kamo
supermarbel_cake
Hannie*Saru
collation
henryjustloveme
soshit
queenbee
LUPIN
fuzzywuzzy
NobodyButWG aka Learner
yuniel
Nisea
kxluv
blabblepop
snsdsuckss
aida.JJ
brokenhearted
friglet
jaejae19
Yumii
Zoy
Bento_box
xjjjLOVE
kijun
Maki
54 posters

SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada"

collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada"

Post by collation Wed 01 Oct 2008, 10:03 am

the same girls that wore christmas tress are going to give me advice on fashion?? gee thanks for hating me so Mnet.... I KNOW RIGHT??? Her characters are HORRIBLE WTF!! .
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Hannie*Saru Wed 01 Oct 2008, 10:32 am

Jessica looks hella old and Taeyuk and Tiffany look crazy
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Wed 01 Oct 2008, 10:54 am

LOLLL those resumes make them look so >________>
    like elementry schoolers fillling out apps
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Wed 01 Oct 2008, 11:28 am

THOSE are their "resumes" and they're trying to portray the reality of being a fashion editor? LOL!!!! In that case, I expect to see them get laughed at and insulted by the fashion industry. Is this supposed to be a one-episode thing? Lol!!

Thanks Maki for the article, and welcome back~

This fake comeback seems really boring *yawwwwwwwwwwwwn* Ratings can't be that good.

edit:
    OMG Tiphony's hangul is atrocious!! I don't consider myself to be good at hangul but at least I don't write like a 2 year old....
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Wed 01 Oct 2008, 11:53 am

fuzzywuzzy wrote:Ya know, when I fill out job aps, I'd totally do it crayon/marker too ^_^ Cuz that definitely screams professional.

I know! I use pink or sometimes purple; you know something to make it cute!
    SaneBox
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by SaneBox Wed 01 Oct 2008, 12:40 pm

D'oh! It's their resume......................... at first glance, I thought they were anti-shitdae arts.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Wed 01 Oct 2008, 2:56 pm

friglet wrote:heres a bigger picture of their "resumes"...
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img206/9269/48e2cfb72391egi8.th.jpg

Could someone translate the "acaemic background & career and the motto" part?
    cuz i want to know wat they wrote!
    Like seriously, those resume look likes some crapy art work from a 3 yr. old!
    Can they be more serious in the things they do? Very sad
    "FACTORY GIRL" = they're a product from the factory..made of plastic.. is tat wat the title all about?

-----EDITED BY MOD: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGE------

Last edited by Yumii on Wed 01 Oct 2008, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove the [img] tags)
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Wed 01 Oct 2008, 3:43 pm

no, for sure they will just sho0w their f**ken plastic sides.
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Wed 01 Oct 2008, 3:47 pm

oh...now it's 'Plastics wears Prada' right?

I don't know why,,but I just want to laugh... Razz
    their resume are so.....I don't know,,,ahh..
    make up?? FAKE?? oh..I don't know...

But one thing I know,,pick by ELLE?,,DREAM ON!!!
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Wed 01 Oct 2008, 3:58 pm

omgomgomgomg...
    hyoman & mr tae look like as if they're arrested
    tardfanny looks like an total IDOIT
    yuri's weird...
    why does she have to draw eyes everywhere???
    weirdo...
    & the others just look as fugly as always...
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Wed 01 Oct 2008, 4:32 pm

The next time I feel out a resume I’m going to so use marker or is it crayon? Sleep

Seriously those resume make them look dumb as h*ll
    Did they make them to make their self’s look “cute”?..um yeah...your not in kindergarten
    Now I understand now why they did got to college
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Wed 01 Oct 2008, 4:56 pm

smiley_donutXD wrote:omgomgomgomg...
    hyoman & mr tae look like as if they're arrested
    tardfanny looks like an total IDOIT
    yuri's weird...
    why does she have to draw eyes everywhere???
    weirdo...
    & the others just look as fugly as always...

hahahaha, mug shots!!! Their crime? ........... too much.
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Wed 01 Oct 2008, 5:44 pm

dude...i write korean better than tardie...
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Wed 01 Oct 2008, 5:56 pm

they should get out of entertainment circle and go through some rigourous self reflection on how they disgust people instead.
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Wed 01 Oct 2008, 6:45 pm

WTH factory girls more like factory whores
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Wed 01 Oct 2008, 7:55 pm

most of them look like MUG SHOTS!
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Wed 01 Oct 2008, 8:48 pm

in taht pic
    the ugliest is hyeyeon..
    hahahahaaha.......
    disbandsnsd
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-10

Post by disbandsnsd Wed 01 Oct 2008, 11:22 pm

those bitches even didnt graduate from secondary school,they only have old and plastic faces and terrible body figures,how to be "editor" and talk about "fashion"?dont treat audiences as idiot as their pervert fans

i am sure that sm bribed the mnet again,maybe making use of the popularity of the other famous artistes again(or else why let shitdae comeback at the same time with tvxq,if not obviously wont have any tv company want to promote 9 sluts with so many antis), or maybe the producer of this show is that tiffany's 40 years old boyfriend?
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Wed 01 Oct 2008, 11:55 pm

taeyeon's pic there looks like a mugshot..XDDD

& gash you call that a resume..
    they wud not get to any serious job if they write like that..
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Thu 02 Oct 2008, 1:55 am

XDD Hyo & Jawsicka manly face
    Hyo so Man
    manly face huh? LoL
    waiit they reveal their trueself?
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Thu 02 Oct 2008, 7:59 am

First thing that came to my mind when I saw this,"do they even have sense of fashion?"
    Their stylists are doing the job this whole time.
    This show doesn't worth our time and the bitches have so much 'free' time to do this? So much for hardworking =.=
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Thu 02 Oct 2008, 4:07 pm

yeah they are so full of it.
    SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by SuJugirl95 Thu 02 Oct 2008, 6:44 pm

It was funny how the head lady said:

Just because your SNSD, that doesn't mean were gonna be easy on you.

LOL Razz
    strawberrycream
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by strawberrycream Thu 02 Oct 2008, 11:03 pm

oh my freaking god Arrrg O_O never shouldve looked at the enlarged version. HYO MAN IS SO FREAKING UGLY. alone!
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Thu 02 Oct 2008, 11:45 pm

the translation of the bitches resume:
    WTF?? look at bitchanny resume, on "special mention" - fluent in english (damn this girl is really proud of her crapy english) &
    "motto" - practice makes perfect (my a**, she can't even dance to her damn song right..after 8934759023984 +++ times)

for the "academic background & career" aren't they suppose to tell us about their skool, did they graduate etc.. BUT why are those bitches promote themself instead? >> except for soo not young.

SNSD does "Devil Wears Prada" - Page 2 Snsdelleresumetranszz5ms9.th

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:22 pm